Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) (42166 Views)

2023: Northerners Need Someone From North, Not Igbo Or Yoruba – Atiku / Yomi Black: Peter Obi's Ambition Is Fueled By The Delusion Of Social Media / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2022
porthouse7:
i mean ur father
The one you never had

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2022
Masterito:
I am not Ibo but this comment of yours is very wrong.
thats a fact u can take to d bank, igbo can never rule nigeria
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The one you never had
join ur mama
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by 77up(m): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
To be honest,I don't like emergence of this thread, don't show igbos and PDP what is coming ahead, let them pick Pandora as their candidate then Tinubu will be unopposed.

Only dunce will ever think that north and west will vote Eastern candidate. I prefer wike of SS 1million times over anyone from SE.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
porthouse7:
join ur mama
Oh ok
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Wakanakarue: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Thus is not funny at all and no southerner should think it is simply because they want to attack the southeast.

That particular region believes that the decision concerning our collective destiny solely lies in their hand clearly shows that they don't rate us one bit.

This is an attack on the south as a whole and its going to get worst.

Wisdom is profitable.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by EastisBae: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nigerians Tinubu group gathered themselves on Twitter to comment thrash so they will screen shot and bring to Nairaland to confuse the people

We know how this things work grin

You're very smart and can see beyond the surface. That Twitter thread was opened and sustained by Tinubu online urchins. They're the ones that always cowardly impersonate other ethnicities in their desperation to whip up sentiments. Who else noticed one of the Twitter accounts forgot he was still using his "Chigozirim" yet he kept attacking Igbos and wishing them evil. He even gave the impression he was in the North. Now, discerning people should ask themselves, how can an Igbo man living in the North be wishing Igbos so much evil? Would he or his family be safe if that evil he is wishing happens to Igbos?

I pity those who are not smart enough to see how desperate these fools have become. They're all over nairaland and Twitter preaching hate against Igbos. Even the poster of this thread is one of them. Notice how he is claiming to love Nigeria while attacking Igbos, as if "loving Nigeria" is synonymous with hating Igbos. These fools don't care if Nigeria burns provided their criminal is made president. Real Northerners should be careful about these wicked accommodators. Because all these their fake Nazi style hate preaching is what separatists would eventually tender as exhibits on why Biafra is a necessity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by maybet081: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Obi is a finished product the best for Nigeria, if he is elected is Nigerians victory,if not so be it.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Oh ok
ur sun will never shine
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2022
Never say never.
porthouse7:
thats a fact u can take to d bank, igbo can never rule nigeria
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Ekpoudom: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Do you think Obi can get up to 2 votes in the North?

I’ve said it again and many people have said it any party that presents an Igbo candidate will lose the 2023 elections gallantly. Nnamdi Kanu, his IPOB goons and online merchants of hate have done so much damage to their relationship with other tribes that fielding a candidate from the Southeast will be an automatic loss for the party that dares do it.

I think the Igbos know it and that’s why they want both APC and PDP to present Igbo candidates so that it becomes a done deal.

However, that’s where I see more of their well-known selfishness, greed and hypocrisy. They have consistently derided the APC by calling it the Cow Fulani Hausa and Yoruba Afonja Slave party. They have refused to support the party and instead attacked their governors or politicians on the platform of the APC as Okoroawusa and Fulani cows.

The time for payback is near and all Nigerians wait to eagerly pay the Southeast back in full for the hatred, threats and insults of the past 6 years. So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Masterito:
Never say never.
i mean never, no tribe trust them
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Masterito(m): 10:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Lol, then you are still learning politics. People who decides who rules are not people like you and me. See if APC and PDP decide to chose SE candidate then you president will come from the SE.
porthouse7:
i mean never, no tribe trust them

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by PressMyButton: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Can you give me one Crime he committed?

How is he pretentious?
Someone that was a governor and lived a frugal lifestyle is now pretentious when he was out of office?

Are you listening to yourself?

Do you even value the Future of your children at all?
You must have been living in a cave all the while. It's only fools that deny Obi is a smooth criminal. Take your time and go through the lists of misappropriation and financial rascality that Obiano accused Obi to have committed as Governor of Anambra. Obi couldn't refute them in his own interest. 250million cash found on him in Lagos as well as the Pandora gate are a sword of dabocles still hanging on his head.
The future of my kids is not in the hands of a bigot and frugal criminal.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Awoo88: 10:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Na fear dey catch dem. Dem no won experience the type of lopsided appointment carried out be this government
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Masterito:
Lol, then you are still learning politics. People who decides who rules are not people like you and me. See if APC and PDP decide to chose SE candidate then you president will come from the SE.
they can never make such mistake, igbo can never rule nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by goaldynboy: 10:17am On Feb 04, 2022
xelly:

Who called them animals? Someone some time ago asked the people to jump into the lagoon. Does that mean the people should not vote a candidate from that region?

Isa Pantami once romances with Terrorist organisation. Does it mean people from that region will not rule Nigeria?

North refer to Christians as Arna. Does that mean the North will not rule Nigeria?

I am really sorry for the state of Nigeria today. This has confirmed that many people do not know what the problems of Nigeria is and as such, we will continue to suffer. We can only solve our problems when we know them. I think the major problem we have in Nigeria is Leadership.

Now look at the approach we employ in electing our leaders.

Very myopic and senseless stuff take over the real problem.

Remember we have high rate of unemployment, High Inflation rate, High mortality rate, Very bad economy etc Instead of focusing on these, we are looking at Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.

Well said Bro! You have said it all!

I feel like screenshotting this your comment and framing it!
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 04, 2022
YOU'RE ALL IPOB UNTIL AFTER ELECTION THEN THEY WILL TELL YOU TO BE A GOOD ONE NIGERIANS AND FISH OUT IPOB AMONGS YOU TO BE KILLED grin grin grin

Ndi SOFISCATED ONWERE KA ESI EMEYA COME AND SEE shocked
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by MrGerald(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
The bastard pandora peter obituary can never get 1000 votes in the north, here in yorubaland any yoruba that vote him will never know peace, then we shall watch how the criminal akpu munching gorilla bastard wan become president.
Mark this, the bast@d can only become presisident in erosion ravaged beerfraud land and not in nigeria
Do you know whether God want to use him to save you from suicide you've been thinking to commit due to hard life and poverty?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Onliie(m): 10:19am On Feb 04, 2022
This is a proof that this country is not supposed to be
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by PressMyButton: 10:23am On Feb 04, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mostly yoro-moslem using hausa and the other one was even using Igbo name cheesy cheesy

See the one below playing second fiddle to fulani...... What a terrible and shameless tribe.
Why e dey pain u say people dey show u your receipt?
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Nonexisting: 10:25am On Feb 04, 2022
Suffering and smiling smh. Of all the money siphoned by their Alhajis, they are still the most suffering region. Igbos have never been president yet, hunger and hardship is almost alien to us. Keep the presidency and keep the suffering too. Any president after Buhari will even suffer considering his bad governance so I wonder why Peter Obi wants to put himself under that stress. North, biko keep the Presidency after all, you've had it all these times. After the race, we will count the miles.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Jostoman:
They are entitled to their own opinion. Southern people should also go and get their own PVC ready.
The annoying thing is that, we the southerners only vote on Twitter... BTW nobody can tell me Kano state has such population, I've been to Kano and I've spent years in at least 3 Northern states and none has the population they claimed during election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Military0001: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Emotional blackmailing is part of politics though so I am not surprised. No tribe in NIGERIA is innocent of not calling other tribes name more reason the country is full of hate and destruction.

Hahahahaha see north want to play victim card against south east, when they also call igbos 5%, baby factory, dot, Bia-fraud etc.

Omo make I go drink one glass of water joor and laugh at hypocrisy of Nigerians wey like suffer.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by RussellRutherfo: 10:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Gireiboy:

What are you going to do? with your entire SE that is not upto the size of Borno State. All we have to do is to surround and round you up one by one grin

Same way the Big Muslim Nations that surrounds tiny Israel thought they could wipe away Israel but Israel came out on tops.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by PressMyButton: 10:29am On Feb 04, 2022
Brooklynsouth:
Nigeria aka the zoo has one chance to survive beyond 2023 but I pray the misuse it so that the political gladiators of eastern region will come down fully band support the movement fully ... The zoo should just misuse this opportunity
Go and use your opportunity to develop your region into Dubai, so that you stop running away from your homeland via night bus like refugees.
Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by chrisvic007: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2022
macrodata:
Very dunce & tribalistic set of human beings. After electing the useless entity in Aso Rock, they still have the voice to say they dont want anyone from South East. How has their messiah helped them? Is their messiah not the Grand Patron of the BH & herdsmen? Continue, afterall na una dey suffer for Nigeria pass any other region.

Nonsense market women sentimentality.

YES Obi can win more states than you can imagine, not everyone in the north is a dunce.

Stop deceiving your self. No Igbo candidate will win any state in North west and north east. The north central may be charitable by giving them two states, Benue and Plateau. This is very much debatable.

Of course, an Igbo candidate will not win any state in the south west. You can take this to the bank. This is the result of the political miscalculation of your grandfather, Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1959.

So, tell me how an Igbo man would win a presidential elections in the country. However, you should not blame anybody but Nazi Nnamdi Kanu, Abaribe and Obi Pandora, alias made in China.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by seguno2: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2022
Michelle70:
Lolx.
Most times we talk without using our brains.

U called the north cows and terrorists cos of hatred.
U called the west ewedu/amala and betrayers cos of their choice of candidate.
U said the SS are ogogoro drunkards and creek militants cos they dont subscribe to the We SS/SE ideology.

Omo, to be honest in 2023, I dont see any Igbo getting up to 5million votes that is if any party agrees to give them ticket

Is Nigeria owned by the Fulani/northerners only?
If Yorubas align with the Igbo plus other southerners with the middle belt, please what can the Fulanis do? What did they do in 2011 when Jonathan aligned with Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by realestate99: 10:36am On Feb 04, 2022
CSTRR:

Among all the political actors that wants to be president right now, he is the most suited for the current condition of Nigeria.

That is the bitter truth.

Nigeria don too spoil.
It would take a certain level of discipline and personality to repair it.
I have read almost 8 pages of this thread but I can't just discard the nonsense you wrote up there, how is Obi the best candidate out of the current crop of candidates aspiring to be President? what was his performance when he was governor?

I have never seen anything tangible in his achievements listed by his supporters when he was Anambra governor, or because of his sweet mouth you think that translates to good governance? not all of us ( tribes in Nigeria) are built with engine the runs on emotions.

Obi knows the weakness of his people so he capitalises on it so much, just like a woman tell an Igbo man what he wants to hear and he shouts your name to high heavens, Obi is mediocre and he is not even in top 4 out of those candidates coming out for Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by winterfell007(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2022
9japride:
So much bitterness, as if to say those making noise produce any oil or add any major revenue to the country. Let every region manage themselves and let's see if youths will have time for bigotry. You think one who is working hard to get him/herself balance will have time for bigotry? As long as this feed bottle pattern of revenue sharing formula is being done, we will keep having ungrateful people who don't care about the situation of the region that produces the wealth of this country. And wickedness will keep advancing in various forms. If one is so full of hate and wickedness, why don't you practice the wickedness amongst your region by having a country of your own. Smh

That's why I laugh at folks that who's voting is based on enthicity. It clearly shows Nigeria will forever be embroiled in retardness and myopia. Rather than vote for candidates that see progress, they rather damn the progress because the person involved. And then we begin to complain why Nigeria is not moving forward

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by Krystarbaella: 10:37am On Feb 04, 2022
See the idiots that are talking..the north has ruled this country more than other regions but how has it helped curtail the hunger,poverty and suffering there,,go anywhere around north you will see there people in drooves begging, begging this same people that they are insulting now..na Igbo people wey I blame for giving them self,,leave them to die in hunger and misery
I am very sure if Peter obi has another opportunity to pack this animals out of anambra he will still do same,,people that add nothing to a state,they make lots of money but can't rent a single room,they rarely patronise local sellers,they just constitute nuisance by giving birth without control,filling every well with beggers
This is a wake up call to igbos,,let's forget about this presidency and work towards making our states good..This is a call to Igbo leaders to forget selfishness and work towards making our states great,then you will see this imbeciles beg us to rule bcus they have nothing upstairs,all they know is how to drink fura de nono and feck like their lives depends on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Northerners React To Peter Obi's Ambition (Pictures) by seguno2: 10:38am On Feb 04, 2022
chrisvic007:
Stop deceiving your self. No Igbo candidate will win any state in North west and north east. The north central may be charitable by giving them two states, Benue and Plateau. This is very much debatable.

Of course, an Igbo candidate will not win any state in the south west. You can take this to the bank. This is the result of the political miscalculation of your grandfather, Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1959.

So, tell me how an Igbo man would win a presidential elections in the country. However, you should not blame anybody but Nazi Nnamdi Kanu, Abaribe and Obi Pandora, alias made in China.

And if PDP and APC go with Igbo candidates only like in 1999 for Yorubas

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady / FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.