Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (54314 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Teejaney88(m): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
If Abubakar Sani Bello of Niger is not on the list, then forget that fake list...
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by happney65: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by happney65: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Is this a joke or what?

Lautech university that was established in 1990 is Makinde work or what are you saying?

grin

https://guardian.ng/news/makinde-set-to-pay-osun-another-n1b-over-lautech-says-omole/
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by ajericho(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
happney65:

https://guardian.ng/news/makinde-set-to-pay-osun-another-n1b-over-lautech-says-omole/

That's just a ownership payment lol,you making it sound like he built lautech
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by happney65: 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
ajericho:

That's just a ownership payment lol,you making it sound like he built lautech

Lol. Did anyone say he built Lautech? The poster said he did not do anything for science and technology. I Just showed you what he did.

Let me refresh your memory a little bit

Under your APC administration. Lautech was shut down for over a year. Every heard that before? With the governor then telling them to go to hell.

Today,Seyi got Lautech 100Percent for Oyo. Paid about 3Billion now to offset the terms of agreement which is 8Billon to pay the rest before 2023. Paid salaries left unpaid for years.

Went as far as establishing the college of Agricultute at Iseyin and reduced the fees of Lautech students by 25percent.

Today, Lautech is the best state university in Nigeria. I just defeated you hands down with Lautech which is science and technology. Do you want more?

I am ready to give you

2 Likes

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by LIONSABRE(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
one day one day,all the most criticized politicians will gather swear for nairaland. cheesy
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Princeadex04: 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

because he is a fraudster, let me tell you some fact about the audio governor

1. Seyi Makinde gave agbowo shopping complex to a contractor for renovation and conversion, the contractor will use the shopping complex for 50years after renovation to recoup their money. is that not daylight robbery? even if its construction from scratch, whole 50years is something else

2. Seyi Makinde spent over 5bn to renovate lekan salami stadium but on the date of commissioning of the renovation rain fell and the shed that they spent 5bn to construct on the pitch started to lose water and every participant get wets

3. Seyi Makinde spent over 16bn on construction of motor park terminal but unfortunately only 1 has reached stage of completion while work has stopped on the rest 3 terminal

4. Seyi Makinde took loan running to 150bn presently but we cant see any project that gulp such huge amount of money

zero investment on science and technology, zero investment on education, xero investment on health sector etc
You need to go and see the doctor.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Ekpeazu
Umahi
Obiano
Yahaya Bello
Ortom
Obiano?
No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Is he right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/xagreat/status/1489220842248716292

You may see Ortom as the worst governor but try to look at him as a governor that has not indented his state.

Because of his disagreement with Buhari, they refused to approve any loan for him. At least he is not a puppet.

2 Likes

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Abiodun of Ogun state top thy list..
Fayemi of Ekiti seconds that list..
otedola is Osun is worst of them all..
Aketi is the one that uses security to deceive his people

Jigawa Bagadu.. that one Na pure scam..

Buni of yobe need to visit the state .. and confirm on ground make e no be like say Na hype

Ayade in cross river .. that one Na worst since the creation of cross rivers from Uyo..
Na his political end ..

Let’s not forget .. Kastina state .. home place of Mr President
Aside all charity works going on by individuals and companies
That state is almost in same par with Chad and Niger ..

Nigerians travel.. and see things .. not some random twitter human giving us lamba ..

You can see that the OP compiled a sentimental list of all PDP. Gombe governor is busy fighting opposition. The worst in the history of that state.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by yommygift15: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Come to Kwara state, you'll know you're living in paradise.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Abiodun of Ogun state top thy list..
Fayemi of Ekiti seconds that list..
otedola is Osun is worst of them all..
Aketi is the one that uses security to deceive his people

Jigawa Bagadu.. that one Na pure scam..

Buni of yobe need to visit the state .. and confirm on ground make e no be like say Na hype

Ayade in cross river .. that one Na worst since the creation of cross rivers from Uyo..
Na his political end ..

Let’s not forget .. Kastina state .. home place of Mr President
Aside all charity works going on by individuals and companies
That state is almost in same par with Chad and Niger ..

Nigerians travel.. and see things .. not some random twitter human giving us lamba ..
You forgot to add Hope Uzodimma of Imo state
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
77up:
You forgot to add sanwoolu of lagos, we already know your hatred for yoruba is 10000horsepower and it won't take you anywhere.
The guy gave you a comprehensive list but you foolishly had to come with your tribalism-ruined brain to say rubbish.
Do you know if the guy you quoted is Yoruba? How stupid can you guys be? He didn't add Sanwo Olu because Sanwo Olu is doing well.
You need to get your brain checked because it's obvious there's nothing working inside that empty skull
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by statesman6: 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Mention these projects plz
I don't need to mention anything. You already lied about stadium and loan stuffs...even if I say anything, critics won't stop
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Kabongo1 post=109928234]
Any list without Yahaya Bello is fake.
That guy is the worst governor in Africa[/quo I TELL U BRO
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by PALAPALA02(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Any list that excludes Ben Ayade of Cross river isfake

That dude has been there for 7years and hasn’t done one single project (road construction, industry, security, education, etc) the list is endless

When i say e hasn’t done anything, i mean absolutely nothing.

Atleast other govs dey do flyovers or some small small projects.

The only thing that man has done is calachicka and garment factory. Two things that don’t impact the lives of his people.

Calachika is supposed to be more like a really big big farm dat wud make chicken cheaper for cross riverians. Buh go dia, nathin dey dia. D garment factory, who are dey sewing for? Nobody.

Wen u here absolutely nothing, if u doubt me, ask anybody livin in d state to mention jus only one project their gov has executed in his 7yrs in office??
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by SenorFax(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Billingslord:

what make Ogun,Osun,ekiti useless?
Ogun has completed more project than SE is governor except umahi and obiano
osun state is noth owing like abia and she is building flyover with many road construction which is talking a decade for abia to build.
ekiti is currently building her own airport.

Which Airport ooo, for here
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 77up(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

The guy gave you a comprehensive list but you foolishly had to come with your tribalism-ruined brain to say rubbish.
Do you know if the guy you quoted is Yoruba? How stupid can you guys be? He didn't add Sanwo Olu because Sanwo Olu is doing well.
You need to get your brain checked because it's obvious there's nothing working inside that empty skull
Where is this daft wasted sperm coming from now? Pls getat fóol
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by geokay777(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Is he right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/xagreat/status/1489220842248716292
One short and useless olimpotic entity from Northern Crossriver state should top d list grin
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Naijaprosper: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
ortom
Ikpeazu
Bello of niger state

LAI LAI! NOBODY CAN BEAT ORTOM TO WIN THE AWARD FOR WORST GOVERNOR LAI LAI TO LAI LAI!

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Josbreed: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
This list is not complete without Plateau State Governor, Simon Lalong.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by everyevery: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
You got him there, they are the 30k geng they have started relieving them of their duties ditto non performance,so if he falls to deliver too na hunger be that
slimanyd:

Lol. See the wanna bee children of hate . Awon osinwin eniyan. So, The road construction going on across Oyo state is done by Late Ajimobi , The current status of Lautech was done by Your late Akala too abi , The education sector , The kind of achievement it has recorded since seyi took over. ask urself, Which of the past governor even lam adeshina has never reach the milestone seyi reached within 3 years.

The security brouhaha una dey talk about seyi. Ask urself. Which state of the federation is now more safer unlike during Jonathan era ? .
Stop been an APC pikin alaye. we already know ur lots are pained with the popularity and acceptance of seyi across. board.

The list was basically to shove makinde , U just out of sheer ingnorance added those 4 governors so people won't see ur true color as one of the online key pad warriors of APC . Anyways u must work for the 30k stipend u were been paid monthly. if not ,nah hunger u dey use play. so, Go tell those people wey send u say u mission failed o.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
77up:
Where is this daft wasted sperm coming from now? Pls getat fóol
I don't blame you, I'd rather blame nairaland that gave a mentally unstable thing like you an opportunity to interact with people of sound mind.. If nairaland had a system to check the mental state of their users, I'm sure you know you wont be here insulting someone you don't know. I'm sure no one has told you this, but a lot of people have hidden mental issues, and one of these issues cause them to lash out at imaginary enemies. One of these is "Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD). You can google it. I think that's what's wrong with you. Please do well to go to the nearest mental health facility and get a qualified doctor to check it out, so it doesn't degenerate to full-blown psychosis.

I won't reply you further because, as you may know, only a mad man will argue with another mad man and so feel free to quote and reply yourself.
Shalom
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by jessevictor459: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please where is yahaya bellow and godwin obaseki in this list
Go and do ur assignment again please
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Charleys: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
obinoral1179:
It's an insult calling Benue a farm also osun governor can only do his best with the little resources he had in his disposal....

Most people in benue are farmers before development even came to benue state, the indigenes were big time farmers, I don't mean small subsistence farming.

About osun, I said I don't blame him but I would have borrowed more to put my name on paper, no one really remembers you till you create a white elephant project to put your name in history. Even though people will suffer I wouldn't care.

At the end people will say what did he do as a governor when the osun state governor was just trying to get them out of debt.

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Harbeeorlar(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
You can never see something good with these your bad belle.
Carlyboi:

Best of governor of which state?abeg Abeg!what index or metrics are you basing this on pls I would like to know....the overhyped makinde is simply an average governor/administrator!what wonders has he performed in Oyo state!what socio-economic development has he brought to the state?Or you wanna tell me it’s overinflated projects,bus terminal,some new roads and a lot patched roads is what makes him the best?can you list just 5 groundbreaking and mind blowing achievements of this administration?completed projects tho,that he initiated and completed or at least 90% completed?I don’t mean fancy white elephant projects that can only be seen on paper or in the media tho!or is it the payment of salaries?employing a few hundreds teachers?installing traffics lights poorly lit streetlights and constructing a roundabout at challenge instead of a flyover that makes him the best thing after sliced bread.

Makinde isn’t the worst but that dude is average as fvck he’s nothing special!quit with that unmerited and unwarranted praise-singing we should rise above mediocrity and stop praising politicians for doing the barest minimum.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Charleys: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

I don't blame you, I'd rather blame nairaland that gave a mentally unstable thing like you an opportunity to interact with people of sound mind.. If nairaland had a system to check the mental state of their users, I'm sure you know you wont be here insulting someone you don't know. I'm sure no one has told you this, but a lot of people have hidden mental issues, and one of these issues cause them to lash out at imaginary enemies. One of these is "Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD). You can google it. I think that's what's wrong with you. Please do well to go to the nearest mental health facility and get a qualified doctor to check it out, so it doesn't degenerate to full-blown psychosis.

I won't reply you further because, as you may know, only a mad man will argue with another mad man and so feel free to quote and reply yourself.
Shalom

Man you insulted him first. He's just reacting to what you said, I read it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Carlyboi(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Harbeeorlar:
You can never see something good with these your bad belle.

Another paid minion on my mention goodness has deserted you already!fvck off and keep it moving!
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Godmercy86(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Charleys:
Topping the list should be Ben Ayade...

Spaghetti round about
Super highway.
Deep seaport
Cala chika with no chicken.
Rice farm with no rice.
grin

For those of you calling Ortom, I don't see benue as a state, I see benue as a big farm, benue and taraba so I don't expect much from those two states... Anyone who expect development in a farm needs his head checked, for those of you that have never been to benue.

Next worst governor is Osun state governor, I feel I should not blame him due to aregbe-rascals incompetence, but if I was him I would borrow more at least to put his name on paper.
���� bad mouth ke u there
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 77up(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
[s]
PerfectlyPerfect:

Shalom
[/s] I honestly don't have luxury of time reading your wailing grin getat cretin ,my attention is too scarce.

Next.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 77up(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Charleys:

Man you insulted him first. He's just reacting to what you said, I read it.
You dey mind the idiot grin ,those are the people that dominate our cyber space. You jump on my mention to insult me, I reply you ,only for you to come back with 20pages of what I'm not even ready to read.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ekaka1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where is Ben Ayade in this list...he should be no 1

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.