Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (54315 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by DukeOfNigeria: 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why is Yahayah Bello, Buni, Sani Bello, Lalong, Badaru, Masari, Bala not amongst

let me stop here

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by ajericho(m): 12:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=yusuftaiwo2015 post=109947341][/quote]

That ajumobi bus isn't operational as before,

He even created operation Burst

But makinde on the other hand brought back the nurtw menace
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by ajericho(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Paygram:

Are you saying the recent development in challenge was done by Ajimobi? Bros you no dey watch news.
stop watching news and go out

Who developed challenge?
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Lukaku95: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Billingslord:

what make Ogun,Osun,ekiti useless?
Ogun has completed more project than SE is governor except umahi and obiano
osun state is noth owing like abia and she is building flyover with many road construction which is talking a decade for abia to build.
ekiti is currently building her own airport.

look at the way you are fighting with English language. Better use pidgin
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by youngpresidooo: 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
slimanyd:

Lol. See the wanna bee children of hate . Awon osinwin eniyan. So, The road construction going on across Oyo state is done by Late Ajimobi , The current status of Lautech was done by Your late Akala too abi , The education sector , The kind of achievement it has recorded since seyi took over. ask urself, Which of the past governor even lam adeshina has never reach the milestone seyi reached within 3 years.

The security brouhaha una dey talk about seyi. Ask urself. Which state of the federation is now more safer unlike during Jonathan era ? .
Stop been an APC pikin alaye. we already know ur lots are pained with the popularity and acceptance of seyi across. board.

The list was basically to shove makinde , U just out of sheer ingnorance added those 4 governors so people won't see ur true color as one of the online key pad warriors of APC . Anyways u must work for the 30k stipend u were been paid monthly. if not ,nah hunger u dey use play. so, Go tell those people wey send u say u mission failed o.
thanks bro, I was surprised but I didn't know what to say because I am not from oyo
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Carlyboi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
ajericho:
when I said ibadan people,you should know I mean the less literate

IKR!what I meant is there are loads of people who hold similar opinion or views about him including the less literate,the propaganda mill just spins very fast and make it seem like everyone in your oyo state especially Ibadan are on the makinde hype train.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Rick9(m): 12:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't know why Gov. Makinde is on that list Sha.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by KB9ice(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
madakx:
Where is Niger state governor he is suppose to be on that list and number one,he is such a useless governor and dumb
I agreed with u my brother dat guy is really dump
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Haykinx98(m): 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ekpoudom:

Shut the hell up, you IPOB bigot and irredentist. You are very predictable to attack anything YORUBA and APC because of you sifia pains. Yet, idiots like you expect everyone to vote an igbo candidate in 2023. You lunatics will hear it!

Why are Buhari dogs everywhere all over the internet?? It is obvious that State like Oyo State did well under the PDP regime than under the 8 years APC regime even though both party are full of corruption
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by HRMK: 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
most pdp govs!u must be an apc member!!
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by uthlaw: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Asgard73:
Abiodun of Ogun state top thy list..
Fayemi of Ekiti seconds that list..
otedola is Osun is worst of them all..
Aketi is the one that uses security to deceive his people

Jigawa Bagadu.. that one Na pure scam..

Buni of yobe need to visit the state .. and confirm on ground make e no be like say Na hype

Ayade in cross river .. that one Na worst since the creation of cross rivers from Uyo..
Na his political end ..

Let’s not forget .. Kastina state .. home place of Mr President
Aside all charity works going on by individuals and companies
That state is almost in same par with Chad and Niger ..

Nigerians travel.. and see things .. not some random twitter human giving us lamba ..
where is kogi and Benue on your list!
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Oladapo3971(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Femijohn198:
Some people don't think at all, how can you suggests ortom is the worst governor. I disagree, the worst governor is Gboyega Oyetola, osun state governor
You're a TOP members
No doubt
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by philbad(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
What is Engr. Seyi Makinde doing in the list. Wrong wrong wrong
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Jellywhale: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Where yahaya bello dey? And Lalong
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by NCANTaskForce: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Gburugburu no dey this list ooo
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ojukwu007(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Billingslord:
where is that governor of Enugu? one of useless governor in Nigeria
You think say you wise. Mumu man!!!
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ekpoudom: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Haykinx98:

Why are Buhari dogs everywhere all over the internet?? It is obvious that State like Oyo State did well under the PDP regime than under the 8 years APC regime even though both party are full of corruption

Arindin, the child of Oponus. You lack commonsense. Your elders lack commonsense. You their younger one lack commonsense and that’s why the entire nation is distrustful of you and will not touch you with a ten-foot pole.

You’ve not yet started crying, you’ll still cry blood and then cry to death. Alainironu jatijati.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ayemileto(m): 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

because he is a fraudster, let me tell you some fact about the audio governor

1. Seyi Makinde gave agbowo shopping complex to a contractor for renovation and conversion, the contractor will use the shopping complex for 50years after renovation to recoup their money. is that not daylight robbery? even if its construction from scratch, whole 50years is something else
Did he gave it to them or leased it to them?

Although, I don't know if they'll be paying any additional money yearly apart from the initial investment, considering the amount they are investing (4.9bn), they'll need to make ₦98m "profit" Annually to recoup their money back in 50years.

If we assume the complex had 500 shops, then each shop will have to return a profit of 196k annually to reach this figure. When you factor in the running and maintenance cost of the complex, tax and many other things, you'll probably realise how difficult it is for each shop to return 196k profit (NOT REVENUE) yearly.

So, it's not daylight robbery, if you closely look at it and do your own rough estimation. Also consider the current economic realities in Nigeria.

2. Seyi Makinde spent over 5bn to renovate lekan salami stadium but on the date of commissioning of the renovation rain fell and the shed that they spent 5bn to construct on the pitch started to lose water and every participant get wets

This has being debunked already as fake. The picture being shared online turns out to be from a flooding in UK that happened years ago.

3. Seyi Makinde spent over 16bn on construction of motor park terminal but unfortunately only 1 has reached stage of completion while work has stopped on the rest 3 terminal

4. Seyi Makinde took loan running to 150bn presently but we cant see any project that gulp such huge amount of money

zero investment on science and technology, zero investment on education, xero investment on health sector etc

I don't know about your last two points sha, because I don't reside in Oyo State. But I will probably ask other Oyo people about it.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by ajericho(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Carlyboi:

IKR!what I meant is there are loads of people who hold similar opinion or views about him including the less literate,the propaganda mill just spins very fast and make it seem like everyone in your oyo state especially Ibadan are on the makinde hype train.

Exactly
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Depressed101: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Billingslord:
where is that governor of Enugu? one of useless governor in Nigeria
he came first into my mind
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by ETT93(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Plateau State governor should be number one
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Jogs1900: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sambab:

All what you said are a blantant
Please tell us what Makinde has done in Oyo state besides empowering the agebros (pms) that Ajumobi chased away.
Mind you,I'm not affiliated to any party but a concerned citizen.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by ameh99: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kai...haba mana...
As far as Yahaya Bello is not on this list ....this list is incomplete and invalid undecided
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Iamnotfearyou: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
You are fully aware how Ortom has been crying about how this government has sidelined him after the fall out between him and apc...... instead of encouraging him so others will follow in his footsteps to speak against evil even if it will cause them their goals like Ortom in this case, you decided to be a typical Nigerian by including his name in your list...... you people don't know who praise,no wonder you end up with leaders worse than previous
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
ajericho:

Tell us on what terms?

And for the thugs, auxiliary is his right hand
Starting with 15k monthly stipends for NYSC corpers and
Prompt payment of salaries since his Tenure started.
The People of Oyo state Love him. I am not a politician but I tell you, Makinde is the People's Governor.

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by hoyze24: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ortom is really the most useless governor in Nigeria. I'm sure Benue regrets having him.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by ajericho(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Rick9:
I don't know why Gov. Makinde is on that list Sha.

That's because he's been a propagandist
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
ajericho:
to me he's even the governor

Imagine a ex convict using sirens with police convoy
wow, so auxiliary uses siren with police convoy?
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Is he right?

https://mobile.twitter.com/xagreat/status/1489220842248716292

nope, we have a governor who built

one of the best football playing turf in the country,

completed a mall,

an international conference centre (9,000 capacity),

secured funds to revamp the biggest Nigerian owned brewery in the country today (golden guinea brewery),

built multiple roads,

built a modern state owned shoe manufacturing company

have come top 5, twice in attracting FDI

brought back massive investment in manufacturing to his state

and many more.

how are most Nigerian governor's better than him ?

on what criteria does he belong to the

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by yusuftaiwo2015(m): 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
ajericho:

So many infrastructure can be attributed to akala,I mean real infrastructure
You're right. Infrastructure no Oyo gov ever did what akala did. He tarred almost all roads
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Paygram:

You're not getting my points. Let me state it clear. As far as accountability and transparency is concerned, none of the governor that had ever ruled oyo is close to Mankinde.
Makinde made some decision that showed maturity has a leader. I remembered during lockdown Makinde was the first governor to enable movement, thereby a smooth economy in the lockdown and yet no aggravating covid cases. The PPP initiative is a great benefits, thereby better roads, more projects delivered and more employment. No delay in payments of salaries, handling NURTW matters. If you live in Ibadan, you'll know what I'm talking about.

You can ask insiders of the PDP, Makinde will not give state jobs to compensate you as a partisan.

So many other things Makinde is doing. And I tell you, this is not because of what Ajumobi has done before. Someone was quoting me that ii is because of what Ajumobi has done.

I notable thing again is continuity on other past government projects. Seyi didn't abandon concrete projects by past governments.

And In the issue security, I don't think any governor currently in southwest Nigeria is doing better by providing support to security agency, fronting and championing the Amotekun security outfit and giving vehicles to security agencies, all of them in Ibadan, mention it. Is is the police, Operation Burst?

So I know what I'm talking about. If you follow the projects he's carrying out, I think I'll still go with what I've said. Mankinde is still the best since democracy in Oyo state. But he's not done, so we don't know how things might turn out.
all these pdp and makinde urchins won't cease to amaze me. ajimobi's first term and ladoja's administration were much much better than makinde's a million times. A governor whose co-governor is a tout and an ex convict in auxillary

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Revelation4(m): 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
If Makinde is there. Where do we put Abdulrazak?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.