Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) (54362 Views)

Dapo Abiodun, Hope Uzodimma And Soludo Are The Worst Governors - Mokwechineme / Worst Governors In Nigeria - Deji Adeyanju / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Osanoghodua1: 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Obaseki is not here the Fulani apologist.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by mich2012: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please add Hope Uzodinma of Imo state.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by hansomb: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Apart from that Dollar saga and removing Emir Sanusi, Ganduje happened to be one of the best governor in Nigeria. Quick in taking decisive action that could forment trouble, proactive and infrastructural development, business are booming, and there adequate security for lives and property. One of the few states in the North without Bokoharam, bandits and the kidnapping menace is urgently been taking care of/ not alarming like othe states.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ekpoudom: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Haykinx98:

Such a pity that your dad is part of those elders that lack common sense

So says the child whose parents greatest regret is having him. You are a disgrace to your lineage and it’s a pity they had you. Ariindin jatijati. Cry a river or go hug a transformer. You idiots have not started crying yet - you will even cry more till you go to your hate-filled graves.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by tobyemmanuel(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Billingslord:

what make Ogun,Osun,ekiti useless?
Ogun has completed more project than SE is governor except umahi and obiano
osun state is noth owing like abia and she is building flyover with many road construction which is talking a decade for abia to build.
ekiti is currently building her own airport.

Which osun? What flyover? ���
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by kejenson: 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
why gov. Makinde on the list? Is a better governor compared to most of the governors listed above.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by lanreokoro(m): 3:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
You are lucky o,your governor is paying salaries,building classes,hospitals..building roads..and you still think he's one of the worst in nigeria?...,
ajericho:

He built hospitals classrooms but not anything to celebrate, nothing he as done can be compared to what ajimobi did with challenge to new garage axis
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by kingjooo(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kabongo1:

Any list without Yahaya Bello is fake.
That guy is the worst governor in Africa
God bless my nigga
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ddigit: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ikpeazu
Ikpeazu
Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by dododawa1: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lol
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by lanreokoro(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
For him to be paying salaries promptly..alot of states dey owe salaries
mightyfacts:
Well to my knowledge, Seyi Makinde is trying his best.

He is doing physical projects that can be visible to everyone in Oyo State.

During his regime, the state moved from 26th to 11th in the last WAEC ratings.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/oyo-govt-to-improve-education-move-from-11th-position-to-single-digit-in-waec-results/amp/

Oyo State is being ranked 7th in IGR growth

https://guardian.ng/news/makinde-attributes-oyo-igr-growth-result-to-hardwork/

In fact you can check the list of his achievements here.

https://seyimakinde.com/promises-kept/seyi-makindes-achievements/

I have to confirm from my friends staying in Ibadan and they're saying good stuff about this guy.

So my question to those who are saying negative stuffs about him is that is he meant to be amongst the worst governor listed above?

He might not be the best but haba you can compare him with other governors and you'll appreciate him.

As for Ogun State governor, that guy is a total error....
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by kelvnigeria(m): 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
1 Lalong of Plateau state
5 Lalong of Jos
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ayemileto(m): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

The rain wasn't fake in anyway because I was in Ibadan on that day infact I drove past the place
Nobody said the rain was fake. It was the story I was referring too.

And that you drove past the stadium does not mean you know the truth, DID YOU ENTER THE STADIUM? That's the big question.

I can drive pass Aso rock, it doesn't mean I know what is going on inside. shocked

How could they spent 4.9bn for renovation when it's not outright fresh construction? Cost of building materials is expensive truly but not to this extent plz. To the glory of God, I owned a meaningful building & currently constructing another 1.

Well, I do agree 4.9Bn might be inflated sha, but if the articles I saw online were to be believed, the winners were selected through a bidding process. If there was a better bid, then they'll probably have gone for that.

Also, I will suggest you read the details of the project, because it's not just renovation, but renovation + remodeling, which means there will be structural changes (they are converting it into a 4 star Hotel).

And oh, the building is not consisting of 500 shops like I asked us to assume in my earlier post, attached in the picture below, is the details of the building.

I lives in Ibadan & knows what's happening around the city of Ibadan
That you live in Ibadan does not necessarily mean you know what's happening in the city sha. You only know stuffs based on the information you receive. shocked

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by OLANIYIPETER: 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
What is makinde doing in that list?

Are you asking when you know the list is written by a mad aboki of A Fi C.

Did you see any northern or A Fi C governor there?
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by dododawa1: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
madridsta007:

0. Ikpeazu.
1. Ortom
2. Ikpeazu
3. Darius
4. Ikpeazu.
5. Kogi State Governor.
5. Ortom.
6. Ikpeazu.
lol
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Thomist(m): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Asgard73:

What made ugwuanyi useless .. just mention .
And what made that woman not to be useless.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by OLANIYIPETER: 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
The writer of the list should move for mental health care. Makinde ki n se egbe baba yin. Omi titun of Oyo State performed better than your best .
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Thomist(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Billingslord:

what make Ogun,Osun,ekiti useless?
Ogun has completed more project than SE is governor except umahi and obiano
osun state is noth owing like abia and she is building flyover with many road construction which is talking a decade for abia to build.
ekiti is currently building her own airport.

Your mumu no go ever do. Always trying to put up regional sentiment. The idiots you are defending and ready to die for have taken his children to abroad because his State is not working. Learn or continue dwelling in mumurity.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Sonwa: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Biko which nise to Agulu are you talk about, the one I just passed now or do I need to go back and check
Sergio104:

Okay...... since you want the clear fact...... let me open it up.

He bagan reconstructing the road that connect nise to Agulu last two months and have completed it(has been bad over many years).

Currently reconstructing the Awka-ekwulobia

Oraukwu axis.....Adazi ani through............under construction.

And many others.

Like I said before.......bro if you ain't on ground..... just shut the buccal.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Zoola91(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ayade should be the must useless of them all
Asgard73:
Abiodun of Ogun state top thy list..
Fayemi of Ekiti seconds that list..
otedola is Osun is worst of them all..
Aketi is the one that uses security to deceive his people

Jigawa Bagadu.. that one Na pure scam..

Buni of yobe need to visit the state .. and confirm on ground make e no be like say Na hype

Ayade in cross river .. that one Na worst since the creation of cross rivers from Uyo..
Na his political end ..

Let’s not forget .. Kastina state .. home place of Mr President
Aside all charity works going on by individuals and companies
That state is almost in same par with Chad and Niger ..

Nigerians travel.. and see things .. not some random twitter human giving us lamba ..

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by mightyfacts: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
lanreokoro:
For him to be paying salaries promptly..alot of states dey owe salaries

How far my guy? I dey see your good work. Keep it up
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Ekpeazu Ortom
Umahi Ortom
Obiano Ortom
Yahaya Bello Ortom
Ortom

Ortom is the Worst thing that ha ever happened to Benue State.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Trentee4eva: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kinzo0917:
Wrong list. The governor of Delta State Ifeanyi Okowa should be number one in that list. He is the worst governor since Delta state was created and Since the inception of Nigeria. No single presence of governance in Delta state and no development. Is like Delta is cursed with good leaders. How I wish PDP will be kicked out of Delta State
Delta state have been unfortunate since the time of James Ibori. It doesn’t even look like an oil producing state. See Awka Ibom and Rivers, then compare to Delta state. Even Uduaghan was a mediocre too
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Sergio104(m): 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sonwa:
Biko which nise to Agulu are you talk about, the one I just passed now or do I need to go back and check

Ezinanọ axis
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by joyandfaith: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by ajericho(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
lanreokoro:
You are lucky o,your governor is paying salaries,building classes,hospitals..building roads..and you still think he's one of the worst in nigeria?...,

Omo,I no fit argue with you,you clearly don't get it

Which governor doesn't do all you mentioned?

Do I have to celebrate average?

You said I'm lucky,this mentality is what's dealing with this country
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by 9gerian: 4:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
True. Ganduje appearthe most proactive governor that deserves an award in the Northwest.

Not sure how the guy does it but the results speak volumes in terms of security. Kano is the most populous state in the North yet very secured.

How they are handling the murder of that little girl suggests a high level of a proactive disposition to fundamental issues.

hansomb:
Apart from that Dollar saga and removing Emir Sanusi, Ganduje happened to be one of the best governor in Nigeria. Quick in taking decisive action that could forment trouble, proactive and infrastructural development, business are booming, and there adequate security for lives and property. One of the few states in the North without Bokoharam, bandits and the kidnapping menace is urgently been taking care of/ not alarming like othe states.

1 Like

Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Trentee4eva:

Delta state have been unfortunate since the time of James Ibori. It doesn’t even look like an oil producing state. See Awka Ibom and Rivers, then compare to Delta state. Even Uduaghan was a mediocre too
. ALL OF THEM FROM IBORI, TO UDUAHAN THEN THIS SICK LOOKING OKOWA ARE THIEVES. THERE IS NO MEANINGFUL DEVELOPMENT IN DELTA STATE WHEN COMPARED TO OIL RICH STATES SUCH AS AKWAIBOM, RIVERS ETC.
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ayodeji82: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Governor Oyetola is trying in Osun State.. The past governor did not make things easy for him.. He had use the state as collateral for loan, which he and his cabinet cannot account for.. Kudos to Governor Oyetola
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by QueenVaji: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
personally i think ikeazu should be on a different list...that man is an imbecilee
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Kinzo0917(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Creditalerts:
this one loud ooo,but okowa is trying in road construction and empowerment ,don't forget delta state is a very complex state in diversity so the peace we are enjoying is cool ,though pocket of violence still exists, I am a graduate from the said state but I have not benefited from his government but I'm still hopeful delta will be great again.
. Maybe he did the roads only in your area. Last month , I was in Delta. All the street lights from warri to ughelli are not working. Ughell/warri road is bad. Ughelli/ozoro road is also very bad. Ozoro to asaba road is also very bad. Stadium built in Asaba, not upto standard. Insecurity very high in all parts of Delta. Mention one thing Slow poke okowa has achieved in this regime? Baba Bu is a billion times better than him
Re: List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) by Ray07(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kabongo1:

Any list without Yahaya Bello is fake.

That guy is the worst governor in Africa
How about governor patch patch? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Slams Twitter For Deleting Buhari's Tweet / Dino Melaye's N8m Polaris Slingshot (Photo) / Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.