Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,531 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... (2783 Views)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
On Reddit... 4chan... Facebook... All they do it wail like little bitchẹs...

"Niggers are stealing our women...blah blah blah"...

The bastards make me dislike their race so much... And I hate them for making me bitter!!!

I'm like, "let's forget that you talk and look weak and you have no culture, you're seriously going to add a 'bitçh' tag too?"...

Because of them, I enjoy seeing black men screw their women... grin

Just felt like ranting... I'm in a bad mood, so anyone who pisses me off would instantly regret it!!! Unless you wanna exercise your privilege (anonymousity) then bleep off... grin

PS... Not only white men (Americans and Europeans)... Basically any loser who isn't black (excluding Ethiopians and Somalians)...

Asians, Arabs, Latinos... Idiots...

1 Like

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by toujurs: 6:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
This one must really be an introverted lonely bitch, mtcheew. Nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
You made me feel so insecure and weak as fück
But I'm not sending you away
So you going to have to run from me
'Cause I still love you

1 Like

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
toujurs:
This one must really be an introverted lonely bitch, mtcheew. Nonsense.
Bleep off...

I hate racists... But I hate your kind more...

Like, what you wrote... How does it relate?

3 Likes

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by DroppingLiquid: 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Stop going on 4chan, you're destroying your mind unknowingly.

Datboredberry:

The bastards make me dislike their race so much... And I hate them for making me bitter!!!

I'm like, "let's forget that you talk and look weak and you have no culture, you're seriously going to add a 'bitçh' tag too?"...

Just felt like ranting... I'm in a bad mood, so anyone who pisses me off would instantly regret it!!! Unless you wanna exercise your privilege (anonymousity) then bleep off... grin

PS... Not only white men (Americans and Europeans)... Basically any loser who isn't black (excluding Ethiopians and Somalians)...

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
You made me feel so insecure and weak as fück
But I'm not sending you away
So you going to have to run from me
'Cause I still love you
My beautiful white in-law? grin

Screw those bastards on 4chan... I specially support your love... Not because of my hate but love for you... grin
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Stop going on 4chan, you're destroying your mind unknowingly.

Yeah... I know... It's hard... But I'm trying...

Even Facebook! I joined black pages... There are more whites there then our brothers and sisters... It's so annoying!

They bring up slavery... Use the N- word... And Facebook does nothing!
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
My beautiful white in-law? grin

Screw those bastards on 4chan... I specially support your love... Not because of my hate but love for you... grin

Gal Gadot is still delaying me. sad angry

Seems you've also stopped stalking me. wink
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by ruggedboych: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
This evening newspaper is Hot and need someone to dig her rotten kpekpus

Just call richPHAROAH aka Satanist, he's good with licking rotten toto
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yeah... I know... It's hard... But I'm trying...

Even Facebook! I joined black pages... There are more whites there then our brothers and sisters... It's so annoying!

They bring up slavery... Use the N- word... And Facebook does nothing!

Racists disgust me.
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:
This evening newspaper is Hot and need someone to dig her rotten kpekpus

Just call richPHAROAH aka Satanist, he's good with licking rotten toto

WTF? You're a pervert.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

WTF? You're a pervert.
He's a troll... A low IQ troll who's targeting me... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by ruggedboych: 7:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

WTF? You're a pervert.

You're the real pervert cum simp, ass licking a woman who doesn't give a damn about you in real life

6 Likes

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Racists disgust me.
It's worse because I end up dislike all (X) because of the comments of one idiot...

How am I to know if he/she isn't a racist? I can't...
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
ruggedboych:

You're the real pervert cum simp, ass licking a woman who doesn't give a damn about you in real life
Bleep off fool... I'm serious... You can try this bullshit with someone else but not with Musafa and definitely not on my thread.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

Let's murder her husband...! grin

I haven't... I've liked and shared nearly every comment of yours... You're intelligent, I'm observing... wink grin

Sometimes, the lion would rather watch it's prey with pleasure than eat it... grin

Nope, her husband shouldn't be murdered. He's an Isreali and I can't do no harm to any Isreali or American. He's rich also. There are many ways to get a woman than harm her husband.

Well, sometimes the Lion might have no choice than to consume the prey, especially when it becomes more appealing.
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
He's a troll... A low IQ troll who's targeting me... grin

grin grin grin

I will avoid his disgusting, ugly and wrinkled ass like a plague.

Stop dignifying demented folks with any response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by ruggedboych: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bleep off fool... I'm serious... You can try this bullshit with someone else but not with Musafa and definitely not on my thread.

Oh I can see that simp is your foolish boyfriend, tell him to stay defuck out of mention

Animals
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 7:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
It's worse because I end up dislike all (X) because of the comments of one idiot...

How am I to know if he/she isn't a racist? I can't...

Right!
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Nope, her husband shouldn't be murdered. He's an Isreali and I can't do no harm to any Isreali or American. He's rich also. There are many ways to get a woman than harm her husband.
That's cute... I have no issues with Israelis... Not yet... grin

Many ways to get a woman? I trust you... grin

You have an advantage... Over her love for him... wink

Well, sometimes the Lion might have no choice than to consume the prey, especially when it becomes more appealing.
Then digestion... And it's all over... cry

But... In this case, the Lion watches it's prey pine over another... And it's a love story that must be completed!
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:

dont put too much energy on what supposed Ediots online type, even here on NL.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Truvelisback(m): 7:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ilamina, ur colleague is here. Make una reason the matter.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 7:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
That's cute... I have no issues with Israelis... Not yet... grin

Many ways to get a woman? I trust you... grin

You have an advantage... Over her love for him... wink

I don't have advantage. She doesn't give a fvck about a guy from a third world nation. She might consider because of my BBC. grin

Then digestion... And it's all over... cry

But... In this case, the Lion watches it's prey pine over another... And it's a love story that must be completed!

LMAO

I hope you don't get stuck while stalking.

1 Like

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MrCork: 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
Nairalander's popular idiot graces my thread with his comment... undecided

Bleep off... Take your stupidity elsewhere... You're not funny, just a pathetic clown...

Even if yor brain is shrinking..have sense nah...u create racist dumb thread like steeeewpid sence less help lesss hope lesss home less refugee & then get upbset when we try to advise u.....HAV SENCE NAH..WE BEG U..u a disgrase to Africa!!(no oofenese) undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

I don't have advantage. She doesn't give a fvck about a guy from a third world nation. She might consider because of my BBC grin
The way into a white woman's heart... grin

Honestly... You're a really cool guy... With a great personality!

If the was a chance... wink

LMAO

I hope you don't get stuck while stalking.

Until I make you uncomfortable... I shall lurk in the shadows... grin
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Silentgroper(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

grin grin grin

I will avoid his disgusting, ugly and wrinkled ass like a plague.

Stop dignifying demented folks with any response.
. .. psst angry

He wasn't even referring to you ...
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MrCork: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
Bleep off...

I hate racists... But I hate your kind more...

Like, what you wrote... How does it relate?

Plis re-examine yor brain....it might be shrrrrinkin!!(((no oofenese))) angry
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MufasaLion: 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:

wink wink wink

I keep my fingers crossed.
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by 9182736455O1999(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:

MufasaLion:

Datboredberry:

which woman are you guys talking about

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Size Is Small / Watch the moment Joyce Attempting World Record For Longest Massage, Collapses / Is Love Really All That Matters In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.