Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... (2818 Views)

So The Fine Black Queens Have Started Marrying Old White Men Too? / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady / "If You Want Peace, Let Him Be" - Lady To Insecure Women Who Keep Tabs On Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
On Reddit... 4chan... Facebook... All they do it wail like little bitchẹs...

"Niggers are stealing our women...blah blah blah"...

The bastards make me dislike their race so much... And I hate them for making me bitter!!!

I'm like, "let's forget that you talk and look weak and you have no culture, you're seriously going to add a 'bitçh' tag too?"...

Because of them, I enjoy seeing black men screw their women... grin

Just felt like ranting... I'm in a bad mood, so anyone who pisses me off would instantly regret it!!! Unless you wanna exercise your privilege (anonymousity) then bleep off... grin

PS... Not only white men (Americans and Europeans)... Basically any loser who isn't black (excluding Ethiopians and Somalians)...

Asians, Arabs, Latinos... Idiots...

What're u doing on those forums? Filled with psychos, students wallowing in debts, teenage girls talking bullshit, old h*rny fvcked up men and women, bunch of conspiracy theorists, lowlife haters of bill gates,jeff and elon musk
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by DroppingLiquid: 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:
Yeah... I know... It's hard... But I'm trying...

Even Facebook! I joined black pages... There are more whites there then our brothers and sisters... It's so annoying!

They bring up slavery... Use the N- word... And Facebook does nothing!

A Nigerian girl that browses 4chan, I've never heard of that before. How do you even comprehend the humors and the memes. I mean, they talk in a way that filters out regular people (plebs).
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Senomii:

What're u doing on those forums? Filled with psychos, students wallowing in debts, teenage girls talking bullshit, old h*rny fvcked up men and women, bunch of conspiracy theorists, lowlife haters of bill gates,jeff and elon musk

It's because we're into more than madness!
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by jimmychang: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
Datboredberry:

The bastards make me dislike their race so much... And I hate them for making me bitter!!!

I'm like, "let's forget that you talk and look weak and you have no culture, you're seriously going to add a 'bitçh' tag too?"...

Just felt like ranting... I'm in a bad mood, so anyone who pisses me off would instantly regret it!!! Unless you wanna exercise your privilege (anonymousity) then bleep off... grin

PS... Not only white men (Americans and Europeans)... Basically any loser who isn't black (excluding Ethiopians and Somalians)...

Yea I am in 4chan and I understand grin grin grin grin grin..nothing concern me sha
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by richPHAROAH: 4:45am On Feb 04, 2022
ruggedboych:
This evening newspaper is Hot and need someone to dig her rotten kpekpus

Just call richPHAROAH aka Satanist, he's good with licking rotten toto
mynd44 seun lalasticlala

I usually don't report people to mods but if you want to attack me attack me personally with your full chet and stop attacking innocent women.

I will have to break my rule and call them for u now
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by ruggedboych: 4:50am On Feb 04, 2022
richPHAROAH:
myn.d44 seun lalasticlala

I usually don't report people to mods but if you want to attack me attack me personally with your full chet and stop attacking innocent women.

I will have to break my rule and call them for u now

Never knew you're a bloody coward, pathetic fooool

With this, our fight have come to end here, I will never ever reply your mention again...
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by richPHAROAH: 4:55am On Feb 04, 2022
ruggedboych:

Never knew you're a bloody coward, pathetic fooool

With this, our fight have come to end here, I will never ever reply your mention again...
I will never allow u run. I respect women, except oloshos. I know say u be son of an agege ho na why u dey insult women anyhow. Come and attack me bastard
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by ruggedboych: 5:00am On Feb 04, 2022
richPHAROAH:
I will never allow u run. I respect women, except oloshos. I know say u be son of an agege ho na why u dey insult women anyhow. Come and attack me bastard

You are very stupiid, haven't you dragged me severally into topics that has nothing to do with me, did I call mod on you. Fool we are done.... Mention me from now till enternity, I will never reply no more... Crawl out of my mention you pathetic cockroach. Coward
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by richPHAROAH: 5:19am On Feb 04, 2022
ruggedboych:

You are very stupiid, haven't you dragged me severally into topics that has nothing to do with me, did I call mod on you. Fool we are done.... Mention me from now till enternity, I will never reply no more... Crawl out of my mention you pathetic cockroach. Coward
I will drag your mama papa and entire generation anywhere I wish to drag them but I will never involve innocent women. Why will u leave me wey want render u useless and be attacking innocent people
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by MrCork: 9:33am On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:

[Goooood morning africa racist eeeeeeeediot.....how u feel today..steeeeewpd has always?
anyways shod we ne expectin more dumb edddddiotick steeeeeeeewpid senseless ragggamofin jamblagolistick thread today please? (no oofenese) smiley
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by odinson1(m): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:

I don't know,but looks to me like you are the one being Racist right now
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 04, 2022
9182736455O1999:

which woman are you guys talking about
Gal Gadot, mufasalion is crushing on her
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
MrCork:

[Goooood morning africa racist eeeeeeeediot.....how u feel today..steeeeewpd has always?
anyways shod we ne expectin more dumb edddddiotick steeeeeeeewpid senseless ragggamofin jamblagolistick thread today please? (no oofenese) smiley
Abeg shift... If you're looking for attention, get if from one of the other girls here who think you're worth it... I don't...

It's pathetic when you mention a single person over and over just so they reply you... undecided

Ugly low IQ degenerate...
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
odinson1:

I don't know,but looks to me like you are the one being Racist right now
I know... I was... If you go on one of those forums, you would be too... Then I come here and I'm cussing Black men... And on Reddit, I end up disliking Women...

I don't like people... That's it...
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by odinson1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
I know... I was... If you go on one of those forums, you would be too... Then I come here and I'm cussing Black men... And on Reddit, I end up disliking Women...

I don't like people... That's it...

You end up disliking women,why?

You nor be woman?

You explore a lot for someone your Age and nationality, that's good.
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
odinson1:

You end up disliking women,why?
Feminists... I don't really like them... I hate most... Especially if they are white straight women from first world countries... I was banned from several of their communities... I called out a lot of their bullshit...

I prefer the word, "womanist"...

But I'm not a fan of tags... So I'll just fight for the rights of women!

You nor be woman?
I'm not a hypocrite..

You explore a lot for someone your Age and nationality, that's good.
Thanks??
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by odinson1(m): 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Datboredberry:
Feminists... I don't really like them... I hate most... Especially if they are white straight women from first world countries... I was banned from several of their communities... I called out a lot of their bullshit...

I prefer the word, "womanist"...

But I'm not a fan of tags... So I'll just fight for the rights of women!

I'm not a hypocrite..
Thanks??

Interesting. Do you go against what Redpillers stand for? Redpillers,not "misogynists".

Would you recommend your brothers or males friends to the Redpill?
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
odinson1:

Interesting. Do you go against what Redpillers stand for? Redpillers,not "misogynists".

Would you recommend your brothers or males friends to the Redpill?
I don't like redpillers either...

If I have a son... Or I were to have a conversation with my uncles or cousins or nephews or male friends... I would never advise them to be redpillers... It's common sense diluted with a lot of stupidity and misogyny...

I can't stand men who kiss ass... Especially those who do it to be rewarded with sex... It's irritating... So I can't raise such...

I like men with a mind of their own... But I love men who believe in love and romance... An man who would still buy you flowers and chocolate... I'm a helpless romantic... But if a man just takes my bullshit, it's turn off... grin

I would only be with a man like myself... Indecisive, adventurous, impulsive...etc...

The truth is that the whose redpill ish... It ain't bad... But I like a balance... And something most of you don't understand... Redpillers come off as poor imitations of Alphas which isn't even every woman's type...

It's like someone tells you that you have to act a certain way to be a man... So thousands of men, in an effort to not follow the 'simp' crowd, end up following the "I'm an alpha" crowd... And it's just lame...

Be yourself... Make mistakes, learn from it... If you need someone on the internet to teach you common sense, "avoid hoes"... Then you're anything but an alpha...

I like men who are different... Redpillers are not...
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by 0bamaMessi: 4:30am On Feb 05, 2022
ruggedboych:

Oh I can see that simp is your foolish boyfriend, tell him to stay defuck out of mention

Animals
this one wey never chop beleful dey talk
Re: White Men Are So Fucking Insecure... It's Gross... by bepositive11: 1:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:

All races have their set of insecure men. Black men are no exception

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got My Laptop Back But She Made A Scene Of It / A Friend Sent Me A Car, Who Should I Give The Old One To / What Exactly Is The Duty Of A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.