Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1351 Views)

/ / Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Chaos14: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2022

1 Like

Re: by Choilila: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
yawning

3 Likes

Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2022
No paragraph..no proper punctuation mark..your lexicon is just too bad..how about you work on that before giving yourself unnecessarily pains...

I am un understandable..if you try to you are gonna go ** immediately.. grin
Why do you think I am called FERNANDEZISBACK?
Pains and tears is for those who wanna talk down on me..

5 Likes

Re: by legallyminded: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
OP don't mind her. As wisdom exists, so do foolery and folly.

6 Likes

Re: by Chaos14: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No paragraph..no proper punctuation mark..your lexicon is just too bad..how about you work on that before giving yourself unnecessarily pains...

But nobody will notice that but because you are pained you would even notice it sad little thing
Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
But nobody will notice that but because you are pained you would even notice it sad little thing
Ooh no..stop the tears already..you really had to create a thread about me?
The attention.. grin
I love when kids like you are very inconvenient at the sight of my comment..

If you are too angry you can smash your phone against a rock now... grin

4 Likes

Re: by Chaos14: 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

yawning
but i didn't ask you to talk
Re: by Choilila: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
but i didn't ask you to talk

1 Like

Re: by Chaos14: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh no..stop the tears already..you really had to create a thread about me?
The attention.. grin
I love when kids like you are very inconvenient at the sight of my comment..

If you are too angry you can smash your phone against a rock now... grin
no your stupidity was overwhelming i had to make people know so that they won't be affected by yours

1 Like

Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
no your stupidity was overwhelming i had to make people know so that they won't be affected by yours
But that woman own isn't..I mean the one at home..? grin grin

1 Like

Re: by Chaos14: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

will you stop attacking my mum attack me straightfowardly if your bold a enough don't be a coward show yourself
Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
will you stop attacking my mum attack me if your bold a enough don't be a coward show yourself
Who is attacking her? undecided
Pls what exactly is your issue tho?

Look how you are playing the victim card after harrassing and bullying me earlier on..
You had to use derogatory words on me now you act like all is cool..what's that? undecided

1 Like

Re: by Chaos14: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look how you are playing the victim card after harrassing and bullying me earlier on..
You had to use derogatory words on me now you act like all is cool..what's that? undecided
it is what it is next time you don't bring a family member into that type of convo
Re: by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
it is what it is next time you don't bring a family member into that type of convo
I can see you are clueless.. undecided
Are you this weak? undecided
Re: by Truvelisback(m): 8:19pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
NL is a place where people can share their views and opinions but not to be opinionated but you see this particular person is ready to argue blindly on a faceless forum thinking everything she types has enough to sense to change your mentality she can't go to other social media platforms because people are ready to show her how stupid it is
she thinks she is helping the world from her keyboard how is she going to stop female abuse online when social media is a place for people to share their thoughts
i know a lot of so called feminists are going show me pepper on this forum because of this thats why am going offline i'll come back later to check it
See as u don turn FERNANDEZISBACK to Celebrity. grin
Re: by Chaos14: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
See as u don turn FERNANDEZISBACK to Celebrity. grin
celeb without sense shey dat one na celeb

3 Likes

Re: by medriano: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
I always thought Fernandez was a guy. Lol.
Re: by Chaos14: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2022
medriano:
I always thought Fernandez was a guy. Lol.
Am actually not sure
Re: by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2022
Lol, when will you guys stop amusing me on this forum though

I laughed out loud reading this cos I believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion on whatever thread you want to comment on and there is no way you won't see someone that don't like you(almost everyone would want to dislike you for one reason or the other

1 Like

Re: by Chaos14: 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
Lol, when will you guys stop amusing me on this forum though

I laughed out loud reading this cos I believe everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion on whatever thread you want to comment on and there is no way you won't see someone that don't like you(almost everyone would want to dislike you for one reason or the other
we are saying the same thing but being opinionated is very annoying
Re: by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2022
You get time dey reply he/her comments grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Winnerly: 9:16pm On Mar 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

FERNANDEZISBACK:

I can see you are clueless.. undecided
Are you this weak? undecided
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Re: by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
Sorry OP...
Who is this Fernandez fellow? undecided...

And besides...
If someone states his/her opinion and you're pained or you don't agree with him/her, please state yours too and go away! Or best still, ignore them!

Why are you bothered whether or not the person is "opinionated"? Why bother to even look at the person's moniker at all?!

Focus on the opinion of the fellow ((quite frankly, I don't even bother with the name or sex or the moniker undecided...)), reply appropriately and pass, no need to open a thread in honor of a person you claim is "stupid", cause that in my opinion is "stupid" undecided...

2 Likes

Re: by Qatar2022: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Choilila:

yawning
One of them is this idiot with many moniker
Re: by Chaos14: 9:55pm On Mar 24, 2022
Favfables1:
Sorry OP...
Who is this Fernandez fellow? undecided...

And besides...
If someone states his/her opinion and you're pained or you don't agree with him/her, please state yours too and go away! Or best still, ignore them!

Why are you bothered whether or not the person is "opinionated"? Why bother to even look at the person's moniker at all?!

Focus on the opinion of the fellow ((quite frankly, I don't even bother with the name or sex or the moniker undecided...)), reply appropriately and pass, no need to open a thread in honor of a person you claim is "stupid", cause that in my opinion is "stupid" undecided...
as you were saying you are entitled to your opinion
Re: by Blunttruth: 11:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Chaos14:
NL is a place where people can share their views and opinions but not to be opinionated but you see this particular person is ready to argue blindly on a faceless forum thinking everything she types has enough to sense to change your mentality she can't go to other social media platforms because people are ready to show her how stupid it is
she thinks she is helping the world from her keyboard how is she going to stop female abuse online when social media is a place for people to share their thoughts
i know a lot of so called feminists are going show me pepper on this forum because of this thats why am going offline i'll come back later to check it
You love her and want her attention.you have gotten it.

3 Likes

Re: by Choilila: 5:27am On Mar 25, 2022
Qatar2022:
One of them is this idiot with many moniker
blinking0.1 Qatar2022 Qatar2021 Qatar2020

Qatar2019

1 Like

Re: by Chaos14: 5:33am On Mar 25, 2022
Blunttruth:

You love her and want her attention.you have gotten it.
You moniker is blunttruth i don't have to say anything else
Re: by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 25, 2022
Lol Everyone is entitled to their opinion tho...but all this Nairaland wannabe feminists are very annoying grin

Re: by obynoceaser: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why do you think I am called FERNANDEZISBACK?
Pains and tears is for those who wanna talk down on me..
You're just stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thank Very Much Nairaland *photo* / I Borrowed Her My 25k Worth Of Jacket And She Refused To Return It / Don't make The Same Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.