Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,335 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Is - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is (3395 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is by PENISgod: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2021
So rl a month ago at a salol
Re: Is by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Early Momo Bobo yiii,but remember to buy agbo no fall my hand
Re: Is by PENISgod: 7:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
I don't understand this Ur grammar ohh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is by Nonexisting1: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Go and face your studies. Your dick is still fragile for sex. I know you will insult me, your elder for this but it's alright.

5 Likes

Re: Is by Skullano(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Nawa.

People dey knack under one week e come be one month.

16 Likes

Re: Is by MayorWhales: 7:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Even before Aboki sell my suya, e go serve me testing grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is by PENISgod: 7:59am On Sep 04, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Go and face your studies. Your dick is still fragile for sex. I know you will insult me, your elder for this but it's alright.
for u to think I will insult u means u still need to grow up man...I no July blame u.. na the person wey buy phone 4 u 4uck up...

1 Like

Re: Is by Abokiijebu: 8:00am On Sep 04, 2021
For how long now? U keep forgetting that dey are there for u to fvcck at any time.

2 Likes

Re: Is by DONFRANSKID(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2021
PENISgod:
So i met this beautiful girl a month ago at a saloon, after we got to know each other I asked her if she had a boyfriend(because me I no like palava) and she said no, then I took the opportunity to ask her out and she accepted...so we've been dating for a month now, no intercourse or outercourse of any sorts...but mehn as a man naww, e get as my body don dey do me..I just want your honest opinion if it is too early to make a move on her or should I still give it some time?
I don't want her to see me as being pushy.
Oga keep your penis inside trouser. Premarital sex is not good

2 Likes

Re: Is by PENISgod: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2021
DONFRANSKID:

Oga keep your penis inside trouser. Premarital sex is not good
ok sir I've heard you....

Re: Is by parkervero(m): 8:11am On Sep 04, 2021
Kiddogarcia:
E no understand what agbo Jedi or opa eyin mean.

1 Like

Re: Is by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2021
If you have long term plan for her, keep your d!ck in your trousers. But if you know she's not worth marrying, oga fvck her tomorrow. It's better to know what you're up against o.
I ask girls for sex the moment we meet. I can not waste my money and time on one olosho but you see the girl I want to marry, i don't bother her. She asked for it when she was ready.

1 Like

Re: Is by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 04, 2021
PENISgod:
ok sir I've heard you....
Lols...werey. u better give ur life to Christ

Re: Is by PENISgod: 9:08am On Sep 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
If you have long term plan for her, keep your d!ck in your trousers. But if you know she's not worth marrying, oga fvck her tomorrow. It's better to know what you're up against o.
I ask girls for sex the moment we meet. I can not waste my money and time on one olosho but you see the girl I want to marry, i don't bother her. She asked for it when she was ready.
nice one bro...u are a real O.G...but be calming down ohh Bros, which one is if she's not worth marrying even though I don't plan on marrying her( but things might change) I think that's a really harsh phrase to use... every girl is worth marrying...

1 Like

Re: Is by eddykaka(m): 9:14am On Sep 04, 2021
PENISgod:
nice one bro...u are a real O.G...but be calming down ohh Bros, which one is if she's not worth marrying even though I don't plan on marrying her( but things might change) I think that's a really harsh phrase to use... every girl is worth marrying...
bros, you see that bolded eh, don't ever reason like that o

6 Likes

Re: Is by pansophist(m): 9:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Sex is not something you ask for, it is something that just happens because both of you want it. You don't want to be in a scenario where asking for sex will make her see it as a bargaining chip, or that it is what you're after. If she feel you, she will make it happen herself. She will come looking for you, even if you live in the bush and it will happen.

11 Likes

Re: Is by techWriter1: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2021
Nawa.folks comin flair under one day e Bring wanna one year.
Re: Is by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Show her your Nairaland monicker.

End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Is by BigDawsNet: 3:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ita depends on how sharp you are or probably if the lady want it ...

Just start up wit a romantic flirting...from there u should be able to u understand her sexual mentality...

But why don't you chill...and learn more about your new babe before you start nacking yourself....
Re: Is by ultiabaz36(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
You just wan vuck her abi u wan go far with her?
If na just to see wetin dey under her skirt, Abeg no dull yasef sugbon if u wan go far with her, wait for another 3months maybe God might have shown me to her by then.

As e dey do u no so e dey her bro. Dem no dey teach everything for Harvard.
PENISgod:
So i met this beautiful girl a month ago at a saloon, after we got to know each other I asked her if she had a boyfriend(because me I no like palava) and she said no, then I took the opportunity to ask her out and she accepted...so we've been dating for a month now, no intercourse or outercourse of any sorts...but mehn as a man naww, e get as my body don dey do me..I just want your honest opinion if it is too early to make a move on her or should I still give it some time?
Re: Is by bepositive11: 4:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Why do you think this way?
Re: Is by Vinnie2000(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
PENISgod:
for u to think I will insult u means u still need to grow up man...I no July blame u.. na the person wey buy phone 4 u 4uck up...

Lolsss... cheesy cheesy
Very Funny peeps on this Forum!!

He predicted you will Insult him! And you Just did that exactly!
To be honest, you ain't Smart@all.. sad lipsrsealed
Re: Is by fourboys: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
PENISgod:
na for my room I dey ask girls out, no time, after we fvcked u can move on I don't care
Re: Is by Olumiday15: 5:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
The elders said - what the child sees in the coconut cannot be calculated in the form of a big farm due to the implementation of the only facility that can decompose an elitist and gramutocal condition
Re: Is by arthurwillia(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Depends sha
You wan wife her? If not by tomorrow afternoon after church sha, make I Dey hear say you don lash am
PENISgod:

1 Like

Re: Is by ChasinGood(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Singing...
In the early momo take it in bed...
Show her some love then make the thing set...
Re: Is by BigYash: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Her biggest investment in that relationship is that sex. Oga let her invest sharp sharp.
Re: Is by Demigod22: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
Among all the girls I have met in this life there's one I didn't sleep with, and I still can't forgive myself for that expensive mistake. You just have to take your chance. She presented it to me at the platter of gold but my village people succeeded, learn from my mistake.
Re: Is by PENISgod: 8:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
arthurwillia:
Depends sha
You wan wife her? If not by tomorrow afternoon after church sha, make I Dey hear say you don lash am
yes boss cool

1 Like

Re: Is by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nonexisting1:
grin grin As in ehh.
Re: Is by bdon123(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
PENISgod:
For you to be asking if one month is too small means u a mugu.In my experience bro,fcking a girl a few days after meeting her or 5 months after dating doesnt mean or change anything.
Sometimes u fit dey waste time ,while another is collecting on d side..Its jst sex make a move now,and if she no giv u ....try again later.U might actually be surprised or wat she would do to u on bed.No let their face deceive u.

1 Like

Re: Is by Palazee(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
After she now see sex as a bargaining price from you

You will come here and start shouting nigerian ladies are entitled

Anyways, konji no go kill person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, l Just Found Out My Girlfriend Is My Senior With 5 Months / This Is Why You Must NEVER Be The Mr. Nice Or Good Guy / Karaoke In Lagos: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.