Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (2749 Views)

/ / Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by tobby20: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
My life on drugs
It all started since, I don’t know the age I started
Okay I got admission into unilag. I was smaller in size than my mates , I’m moderately good looking , tho I was short and slim lol , girls do find me attractive I mean it’s cool just that I stutter and I deal with anxiety problem .
Now here’s the thing , during my first semester in unilag , lectures hated me ( lol just because I stutter a lot (not like it’s my fault )) sometimes they Ask of my name , I want to say it but it’s like my mouth , tongue , mind brain and my body are not in one accord .this happens to most stammeres whereby they wants to say something but they can’t pronounce it at that moment (it’s really embarrassing)
So fast forward to my final year in unilag
Cos it’s a poly we use two years for national diploma . During first semester I linked up with one yahoo boy (his name victor)
Victor likes bragging , at least his own bragging is a bit realistic because he brags with proof
You know how most yahoo boys brag , they’ve been to the most expensive Club , spent money , been to the most expensive show.etc
Victors brother or yahoo boss just bought a Benz
So he was using the picture to brag as usual when I came in with my friend , I was feeling him from a distance but we don’t really talk
We just greet because he forms a lot (pride)now unknown to me victor secretly likes me as a friend but mayb because of my small stature he thinking he can’t walk with me as a friend on campus .
Victor made friend with hbd student , those are the big boy of the school .
So back to where victor was bragging , he made a statement about recruiting people and teaching them yahoo, I showed interest , he accepted with without thinking
That was how my journey with drugs began
I’m without holding the name of the school for security purpose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: by tobby20: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
The boys in hND were the big boys on campus , hey are mostly into cult , smacking India hemp , bullying other student , sometimes raping girls in club or parties (freshers party) rumor has it that they don’t read for exam they threaten lecturers to pass them during exam or they do their worse . They run all type of blackmail and sometimes they threaten with weapon.
So on one sunday evening I went to victor house , he lives in a one room like most student , his roommate with a hND student his name is (scaler)
Another popular hND student on campus ...and he has a girl friend plus he know most big boys on campus
When I got there , his room was littered , guess what ......?
His room was littered with smoke ash lol , the smell of the smoke they were smoking was conc. They were like 5 in the room plus victor.i greeted every one but they didn’t answer me , then I went straight to victor , we greeted s d he introduced me to the boys there , one was even asking if I do smoke , I just said no next thing he said I b omo mummy . Everybody bursted out with laughter
Not long one foolish boy in the next room ran into victors room , looked around brought out money from his pocket and gave me to buy him pure water . I was like why would this bastard send me of all people (I couldn’t say a word ) I went and came back . The fool still collected the water withou saying thank you .
The fools name is shina ( an hND 2 student)
So they were smoking Igbo , actually between God and man idk why I’ve always wanted to smoke Igbo , maybe I just wanted to know how getting high feels
Lol I was like 18 plus then okay I do not remember how I smoke then , but one of the boys passed me a blunt and I passed out in the room (slept off)
Victor was also high af slept off , later I woke up around 10pm. I passed the nigh at victors room .
Man that was the first time I experienced what getting high feels like . You know when you are conscious of something like your worries but at that moment you are free and don’t give a Bleep .(I’m talking about marijuana). Then either your anxiety doubles or it reduces drastically (that I think is about the unconscious mind ) MJ might be a spirit just know where you channel it to because it would surely germinate
All these feeling I was feeling in one head , it’s was like all my burden was give . Do I was awake I met victor pressing phone as usual ,as I open my eyes our eyes met lol he smile saying my head no strong , lol we just laugh it off
So Vic asked me to follow him out , we went to watch ball , then he bought noodles , that was what we ate for the night : he paid with his own money o.i slept at his house smoked again with his roommate ( scaler) scaler is a smoke addict and was even the one that initiated victor into smoking marijuana , scaler smokes with hnd student .tgat was the beginning of my drug usage . I started going extreme on drugs as an heartbroken child , I was living on annoying love
It’s crazy to understand . And I was also doing yahoo . In my mind I was chilling with the big boys and enjoying life
OKAY I WANTED TO STOP HERE BUT
Okay I had talents for singing , anytime I smoke MJ I sing or freestyle to a beat . I can freestyle as much as 15 beats and make it dope .
Now my smoking has turned to an habit , lol I smoke alone sef inside uncompleted building just because I wanted to have the opportunity to freestyle alone to beat , cos my frrienda would just be laughing at me saying werey why U no go studio and u get talent .
Wait it seems I’m diverting o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by elipheleh(m): 12:15am On Feb 19, 2023
Work on your English, both written and spoken English.

Read Brighter Grammar book series.

10 Likes

Re: by Pells1: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2023
Say no to drugs🚫🚫🚫
Continue your story grin grin

2 Likes

Re: by Pells1: 12:24am On Feb 19, 2023
elipheleh:

He ain't writing a novel,he passing a message 🙄🙄🙄
Enjoy the story or help him rewrite it 💩🤬🤡

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: by tobby20: 12:29am On Feb 19, 2023
elipheleh:

Thanks
Re: by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 19, 2023
werey use your queens english go collect money for access bank
elipheleh:

8 Likes

Re: by englishmart(m): 2:01am On Feb 19, 2023
It all starts one day. Weed is something never to Start. Once you start it, you would love the feeling it gives and that's how its addiction starts.

7 Likes

Re: by EmiDon11: 2:26am On Feb 19, 2023
Thats why many artistes engage in drugs taking...

They actually smoke before performing at shows.

2 Likes

Re: by Autobot05: 6:42am On Feb 19, 2023
Drug addiction is something else mehn . Make I nor write my own

Jesus is the ONLY way

3 Likes

Re: by lebron7(m): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2023
Unilag is a polytechnic??
Lmao
Those drugs have done a number on you

8 Likes

Re: by alpamo6: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2023
Story that they will never finish.
Re: by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2023
lebron7:
Unilag is a polytechnic??
Lmao
Those drugs have done a number on you

The thing off me too. He even typed it twice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Red02(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2023
U dey on j dey type this thing grin grin

4 Likes

Re: by Robertgreene1(m): 12:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Interesting...
I won my own battle three years ago
It was hell...(pills not weed)but I walked right through it
And I'm grateful I did

3 Likes

Re: by beejay501: 12:34pm On Feb 19, 2023
Op kontinu
If him say unilag na polytechnic na polytechnic na

1 Like

Re: by KELVIN086: 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2023
Try using some headphones to play back ur voice in real time when u talk, u can learn to stop stuttering with practice.

1 Like

Re: by morakakin(m): 1:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
elipheleh:

wetin be your own?
Re: by Gadafii: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2023
You got admission into unilag…

In your first semester lecturers hated you…

Then finally year you muddled up everything by saying because it’s a poly you spent two years….

Na there I stop reading

1 Like

Re: by Okorosemeka: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2023
Gadafii:
You got admission into unilag…

In your first semester lecturers hated you…

Then finally year you muddled up everything by saying because it’s a poly you spent two years….

Na there I stop reading
the story get as e be my brother but hey seriously smoking weed is not doing drugs because that is even far more healthy and natural than tobacco,I was expecting to see synthetic stuffs like meth,refnol,Arizona,loud,etc
Re: by Red02(m): 2:23pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okorosemeka:
the story get as e be my brother but hey seriously smoking weed is not doing drugs because that is even far more healthy and natural than tobacco,I was expecting to see synthetic stuffs like meth,refnol,Arizona,loud,etc

Bro dem don dey put sth for weed now oo,
Re: by Dshocker(m): 2:25pm On Feb 19, 2023
tobby20:
My life on drugs
It all started since, I don’t know the age I started
Okay I got admission into unilag. I was smaller in size than my mates , I’m moderately good looking , tho I was short and slim lol , girls do find me attractive I mean it’s cool just that I stutter and I deal with anxiety problem .
Now here’s the thing , during my first semester in unilag , lectures hated me ( lol just because I stutter a lot (not like it’s my fault )) sometimes they Ask of my name , I want to say it but it’s like my mouth , tongue , mind brain and my body are not in one accord .this happens to most stammeres whereby they wants to say something but they can’t pronounce it at that moment (it’s really embarrassing)
So fast forward to my final year in unilag
Cos it’s a poly we use two years for national diploma . During first semester I linked up with one yahoo boy (his name victor)
Victor likes bragging , at least his own bragging is a bit realistic because he brags with proof
You know how most yahoo boys brag , they’ve been to the most expensive Club , spent money , been to the most expensive show.etc
Victors brother or yahoo boss just bought a Benz
So he was using the picture to brag as usual when I came in with my friend , I was feeling him from a distance but we don’t really talk
We just greet because he forms a lot (pride)now unknown to me victor secretly likes me as a friend but mayb because of my small stature he thinking he can’t walk with me as a friend on campus .
Victor made friend with hbd student , those are the big boy of the school .
So back to where victor was bragging , he made a statement about recruiting people and teaching them yahoo, I showed interest , he accepted with without thinking
That was how my journey with drugs began

E be like say Tinubu na your supplier?
Re: by tobby20: 2:28pm On Feb 19, 2023
Dshocker:

E be like say Tinubu na your supplier?
Ignore typo nah
Re: by tobby20: 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2023
Okorosemeka:
When I say weed I’m taking about any thc marijuana period
Loud , weed , sk, pawpaw, sometimes Colorado
Omo I go write about ice later
I’m taking my time to perfect my English and also I’m trying to correct errors
Re: by Dshocker(m): 2:40pm On Feb 19, 2023
tobby20:

Ignore typo nah

Na Tinubu dey supply una, abi no be Tinubu dey supply una?

I dey do survey for my new project, please answer the question...
Re: by Red02(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
tobby20:

When I say weed I’m taking about any thc marijuana period
Loud , weed , sk, pawpaw, sometimes Colorado
Omo I go write about ice later
I’m taking time to perfect my English and also tying and correcting errors

Guy you can use pidgin mix it with English
Re: by liveyourlife007(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2023
elipheleh:

At least he can express himself in writing. I doubt if you can do that. Idiota

You are the first person to comment on the topic and all you could say was to criticize him .Oloriburuku ni e. If I get gun and I know where you dey stay. I go off you. Walahi. You don't deserve to be alive. Oloshi
Re: by Draslo(m): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2023
I stopped reading when he said Unilag na polytechnic.

How that girl dey talk am for that DJ mix?

Pokniteknik🎶
Pokniteknik🎶
Re: by DanseMacabre(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2023
My brother, you went from saying you got admission into UNILAG, to saying that 'in my final year in unilag, cos it's a poly we use two years for national diploma...'

From saying that you didn't know the age you started smoking to saying you were eighteen plus...

I don't disbelieve you, so the only advice I have for you is to avoid drugs for maybe four hours before typing here if you're interested in writing a coherent piece.

4 Likes

Re: by DanseMacabre(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2023
Also for those saying they expected to see stronger drugs mentioned, it's obvious the OP still has a lot to say. After all, weed is a the gateway drug to almost every other drug.
Re: by elipheleh(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2023
liveyourlife007:

At least he can express himself in writing. I doubt if you can do that. Idiota

You are the first person to comment on the topic and all you could say was to criticize him .Oloriburuku ni e. If I get gun and I know where you dey stay. I go off you. Walahi. You don't deserve to be alive. Oloshi

Lol, if you get a a gun? Is this a wish? So you can't even afford a gun?

Poor thing!

I am in Uyo. Come to No 54. Unit L, Ewet housing estate, Uyo if you dare. Urchin.

I'm sure you thing, you must be a kid. You lack home training. Its obvious you insult your father and uncles at home.

For your impulsive threats, I pronounce you dead already. See you lying dead as an accident victim. Your journey of life is ended in February 2023.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Sleep At Night / Achievement: I Made The New Olosho At Ezeka Brothel Tap Out / Who Is Likely To Surrender Between These Two?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.