Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (73834 Views)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by PAQ(m): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Only if his brother is a caveman by going live on twitter has he not already directly or indirectly told his brother?? If his brother doesnt see it wouldnt friends or family members or acquaintances come across this?

This man-boy no get friends or family to talk to na twiiter you carry your family matter go?!
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Reallv: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Abeg tell your brother to get another wife out there.just incase he need reason tenser the recorded evidence on ùr phone
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Lightened: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
All these epistles just to answer one singular question? shocked This is unbelievable.
cutecommend:
See the comments of Ladies there... Even if they want to advise the guy to take it easy and not to act harshly, can't they condemn the woman's act.... At least condemn the act.

Many ladies are hypocrites.. You may hear many ladies saying "men are cheats", but many of them are hypocrites...Many men show openly that they are sinners, but many ladies pretend to be good, but might be fornicating/cheating codedly and acting disciplined in public.. It is very possible that this woman caught committing adultery may be the one forcing her husband to go for church program or might be always telling him to be prayerful or might be persuading him to always be committed to God. Maybe she even bought her husband devotional or bible not long before committing that act.

Who knows the kind of bride price list that was given to the husband before marriage... Some will even have sex with maybe ex or someone before wedding day..... Maybe her husband knelt publicly to propose to her before marriage.... Maybe she was even telling her husband to be close to God before the wedding.....Maybe she was even a committed choir member

Don't be deceived with the fact that says "Women only have sex with who they love"....Many women fornicate or commit adultery because of lust, that is why a woman can sleep with dirty igboo smoker that she can never date.

You think you will fornicate up and down in your youthful days and be a faithful wife just like that...Na magic?!! Marriage does not cure addiction or sleeping around... Only God can cure it.

Finally, we have many ladies that are sex slaves. The best thing to do is to go to God for repentance and deliverance, instead of hiding under any cover, such as "I only have sex because I have feelings for him or love him"... All these sexing up and down is it feelings or lust??

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Handsum64: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Only Christians will advise him not to inform his brother.
Those guys are hypocrites and deep in immortality

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Arsenate(m): 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Look at the comments from the ladies up there.

Women are rarely just with their judgement.

It even happens here on Nairaland.

That's why Mosdii said that they were all useless and that campaign earned him a life ban.
I'm not exaggerating when I say I rather take relationship advice from Abu the suya guy down the road than from a female PhD holder.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Vivian16: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Get ready for your brother's funeral very soon, any woman who has the effrontery to Bleep another man on her matrimonial bed has already concluded on how to kill that man, the issue we have in our kindred now is a woman whose husband died and in less than 6 months she is already pregnant for another man and rumour has it that she has bn befriending the man even when the husband was alive, and said boyfriend is coming to her husband's house anytime he likes snd they openly display their romance in the presence of the in-laws.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by funshint(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Pls tell your brother...that woman is a witch. She'll one day kill you or your brother if you don't speak up soon!
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by zomby(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
ebukajay184:
Man Seeks Advice After Catching Brother’s Wife In Her Matrimonial Bed With Another Man

A young man took to Twitter to seek advice on whether or not to inform his brother after catching his brother’s wife on her matrimonial bed with another man, IGBERETV reports.

The Twitter user identified as @Khan_dave7 who visited his brother’s house unannounced, walked in to meet his wife cheating on him.

He wrote;

https://twitter.com/Khan_dave7/status/1488800106543464455?t=evYydso8pal2oZwB3cz0Qg&s=19

Reacting to his post, some Twitter users advised him to inform his brother while some others advised him against informing his brother. Read below.
Your brother’s wife is a lowlife, doing nothing about the situation will further create a situation you may end up regretting.
If you don’t have the balls to notify your brother, inform your parents or other family members that have the right wisdom to handle the situation. But something has to be done.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by MufasaLion: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles, you will always have my respect on this forum.

Most of the females on this platform are very shameless and so hypocritical. Most of them ran away from this thread while the rest are viewing without saying nothing. Reverse would have been the case if the tables were turned.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by ImaIma1(f): 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
So the fact that he went to the house unannounced is now the issue. The people commenting are really not well.

Whether he reports or not is left to him. Eventually the cheat will be caught.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Vadese1: 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
What kind of advice are you looking for? That you cash your brother wife fucking other man in their matrimonial home and you are waiting for public advice to know what to do. That woman is a greater evil. Your brother is in great danger. Is either you tell your brother now or soonest you will use your brother to learn how to cry. That woman will kill your brother. If you fail to tell your brother today, I will assume you are also having affair with the said woman too
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by jrusky(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
That is a bomb blast!!! But some men are demon, how dare you come and kpekus someone wife in his own house? What an audacity?

So what did you do when you caught them? Don't tell me you just walked away or let the bitch go away with his body not bleeding pls don't tell me that abeg orelse I will be upset wuth you because for his audacity I expect you to rip him apart as a lesson for him and his fellow goats.

Sorry for my rawness I have no room for diplomacy when it comes to nonsense "do nonsense around me I will teach you nonsense with no remorse".

And for that delilah daughter of bitch let me not say what is in my mind I leave that for others to commet.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Meenabee(f): 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
If you're married as a woman stay married.
Why insult your husband by bringing bin another dude. How would you feel if same is done to you. The bible allows for divorce based on adultery. Respect the sanctimony in marriage abeg. It is well. Advice her to confess to her husband or you'll tell elders in your extended family.
cutecommend:
See the comments of Ladies there... Even if they want to advise the guy to take it easy and not to act harshly, can't they condemn the woman's act.... At least condemn the act.

Many ladies are hypocrites.. You may hear many ladies saying "men are cheats", but many of them are hypocrites...Many men show openly that they are sinners, but many ladies pretend to be good, but might be fornicating/cheating codedly and acting disciplined in public.. It is very possible that this woman caught committing adultery may be the one forcing her husband to go for church program or might be always telling him to be prayerful or might be persuading him to always be committed to God. Maybe she even bought her husband devotional or bible not long before committing that act.

Who knows the kind of bride price list that was given to the husband before marriage... Some will even have sex with maybe ex or someone before wedding day..... Maybe her husband knelt publicly to propose to her before marriage.... Maybe she was even telling her husband to be close to God before the wedding.....Maybe she was even a committed choir member

Don't be deceived with the fact that says "Women only have sex with who they love"....Many women fornicate or commit adultery because of lust, that is why a woman can sleep with dirty igboo smoker that she can never date.

You think you will fornicate up and down in your youthful days and be a faithful wife just like that...Na magic?!! Marriage does not cure addiction or sleeping around... Only God can cure it.

Finally, we have many ladies that are sex slaves. The best thing to do is to go to God for repentance and deliverance, instead of hiding under any cover, such as "I only have sex because I have feelings for him or love him"... All these sexing up and down is it feelings or lust??

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by ademi87(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
Beware of twitter stories...99.999 are fake .
Most are using it to catch cruise. don't waste your time advising the imaginary B.I.L
even though.... Even though...
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Kingjames(m): 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
You will be blackmailed if any of this event did not occur:

1: Do you have the picture of the act taken upon visit before leaving the scene?
2: Have you taken her calls and recorded it?
3: How close are you to your brother to know his temperament. This is to avoid committing murder

Now, having met the above listed...go ahead and present the sad info with evidence
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Spherical77(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
gentiles:
If you inform your brother, you might ruin their marriage, and if you keep quiet your brother's wife and her lover might eliminate you just to keep the secret. The decision is yours. Fear Nigerian ladies, 80% of Nigerian ladies of this generation are hoes.
Then Nigerian Men are saint right?
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Mystery9(m): 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
What of your brother sees the post online?
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by tit(f): 2:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladies phock.
We phock mai guard, okada,agbero, soldier, your friend, your boss, your worker, anybody.
We just phock.
It is not easy to be a woman. We have emotions and we need to be taken care of

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Qatar2022: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
godliman:

Bros only perverts will advice the guy not to tell his brother period.
I'm telling you, what kind a brother won't tell his brother such a thing
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by oluwaahmed: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fúcking hypocritical naija ladies. If they went to visit their sister and see her hubby fùcking another babe in that house, those hoes will call their sister immediately and even make sure the girl dies not leave the house as evidence.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Calicoe: 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Forming stories in order to trend
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Tunagee(m): 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Premiumwriter:
As a man don't ever listen to women's advice when it comes to relationships.

They will never give you any advice that will profit you rather it'll be to the benefit of your female partner even when they've never met her..

You can see the illustration of this simple concept in the comment of that girl asking the guy to keep quiet and sweep the matter under the rug.

You can see her blaming the innocent guy for going to his brother's house unannounced and catching his brother's wife cheating on him.

Yet not even a single condemnation of the wh*re sleeping around.

The easiest way to become foolish in life is to listen to a woman advising you on how to behave or solve problems in your relationships

Exactly
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Jeremani: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
opopide:
you wan break their home

Home don break the moment she open her leg

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Omesbrit(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
That's really bad from the woman, for those that wants to condemn the guy for going there unannounced, is when you don't have good working relationship with your siblings you call before coming, infact that's Joy of it, given them a supprised visit. I go to my brothers house unannounced, I still have their keys since I moved out.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Grandmeister(m): 3:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
FOUR PAGES and only one female has commented since! What does that tell you? Even the resident female defense warriors on nairaland don begin form deaf, dumb and blind. Never believe a word that a woman says, scrutinise it with a hublot lens first.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by fekonez(m): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'll have a very solid evidence to back things up.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Kento4ken: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Bro
Why you no video her to get ur evidence becos she might Denny the whole things ohh...
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Bifas1: 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
How long has he been away? Guys, some men are the real reason why their wives are cheating. I know a woman whose husband (a uniform) has been away for over 3 years. What do you expect from such a woman? No matter your hustle, always try to visit your family and nack your wife well because kpekus is meant for that.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Beedude(m): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
gentiles:
If you inform your brother, you might ruin their marriage, and if you keep quiet your brother's wife and her lover might eliminate you just to keep the secret. The decision is yours. Fear Nigerian ladies, 80% of Nigerian ladies of this generation are hoes.
The wife ruined the marrage already not him.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by tianshie(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lori iro.
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Tunagee(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Only a fool of a brother will see such and still keep quiet.

All those asking if he wants to destroy their marriage should understand that for her to bring another man into her matrimonial home shows there was never a marriage talk more of the one to destroy.

Tell your brother and save him from the evil and shameless wife.

Supported
Re: I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room by Beedude(m): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
opopide:
you wan break their home
Home wey don break already.
Bringing another man to your home has already broken the home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghanaian Bride Carrying Her Husband While Kissing Him / 46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / How This Lady Nearly Died In Her Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.