Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

My Husband Left Us - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Left Us (34206 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / Left Us. After Eight Years, He's Back And Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Left Us by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
What truth? A truth that didn't work for you? Relationship counselor with a failed marriage, is that one a relationship counselor? Why did you delete the thread which you opened many years ago lamenting how your wife divorced you due to cheating. Hundreds of nairalanders saw that thread including me, out of shame you deleted it. You probably are in your 3rd or 4thmarriage, of you are doing baby daddy, yet still haven't learnt anything. You want to pull down all marriages like yours failed. Only the gullible buffons* will fall for your lies.
Toks2008:

You either accept this truth or continue to live a lie.

Marriage is not by force. Any lady who is not ready for the possibility of sharing her husband with another woman should remain single.

It is just that simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Left Us by bethyz(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Madam call the girl. Let her know you know. You should have copied her number. If she know you know she will fear for her life too. She thinking you don't know is a secret afair things. Those hide and seek lovers do. Call her. Let her conscience start there.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Danielaka: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
crywhy is All this woman in this world trying to district another woman, marriage well I won't blame him because they're Too many women I this world will have about 4 billion woman in the entire Earth, so my dear just be careful because people use juju this days, to collect people husband, you can put your family in prayer, every night, thank you
Re: My Husband Left Us by pocohantas(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Point of correction; there was no exchange!
Just a simple request.

Pocohantas, I know say she be your friend!
Abeg!Help me tell am to stay off my case!
How many times I go ask her?

Na my friend o.
I’ll tell her to leave you for me. No vex abeg.
Re: My Husband Left Us by BRATISLAVA: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Klass99:

Thanks babe.

By the way I like how you kept it cool, klassy and mature in your own way.

You feeling me? wink

You're welcome.

I'm feeling the feeling grin

Your klassic compliments will bring out more maturity from this corner in 2022.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Klass99(f): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2022

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by IamGreen1(f): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
oldienavie:
grin grin The funny and sad thing here is that, a lot of Nigerian girls commenting on this topic are also sleeping with married men.
If you are reading this and you are sleeping with a married man, it will not be well with you. You will suffer for 600 years for making yourself a tool of breaking homes cos of money.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: My Husband Left Us by squad03: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ladies,be reminded again,anyday is a good day to start saving up vex money.
Please be intentional about it.
You see the women that unlook when their men are doing anyhow,no be maturity o, it's because they are ready financially for any eventuality.

When I first got married,I used to wake my husband from sleep to give him grief whenever I as much as had a dream about him cheating.
Now,you see in that same dream that man is 'cheating', na party o and na me dey coordinate the cast.

OP, he's out to prove a point,don't waste your energy.Just pray that the pepper his 'employee to-be' will show him that will blind his eyes from the streets permanently,she should quickly show him (hopefully e no go be HIV).

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by IamGreen1(f): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Go spiritual how? I don't want to believe it's what I'm thinking. Very bad suggestion.

Jaruma that's selling Kayamata sef no dey husband house. grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
cococandy:
One day you say you’re one of the good guys who don’t cheat (meaning you acknowledge that cheating is bad) then the next day you’re saying cheating is inevitable thereby justifying it.
So which is which?

That i dont cheat does not mean im more responsible than those who have other ladies.

Sexual fathfullness does not equate to a good man.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Tyche(m): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Simran94:

Move on and stop stressing over an irresponsible man.

My son will say, hokay
Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Biglittlelois:

You no just get sense walahi, from your previous comment to this one, no atom of sense

A man that knows he cannot be faithful to one woman should make sure he tells whoever he wants to marry that he is a polygamous man, he should not deceive a woman into monogamy then come out later on in the marriage with the polygamous nature bullshit, any man that tries that should prepare for divorce or have it at the back of his mind that his wife is also cheating, it is that simple

If you like preach from now till oblivion, wives will continue to leave promiscuous, disease infested husbands because they have self respect, esteem, value their life and healthy living, accept this truth and rest.

Hahahaha! See me see wahala..

A married man who sleeps with another lady should expect tbe wife to choose whether to stay or leave so why threatening with divorce? Please say something else abeg.

I have met many divorcees who left their husband because he cheated on them and i had always asked them one question...

Have they been able to get a faithful man?

Have they been able to stop their ex from moving on with other women?
Re: My Husband Left Us by Biglittlelois(f): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
squad03:
Ladies,be reminded again,anyday is a good day to start saving up vex money.
Please be intentional about it.
You see the women that unlook when their men are doing anyhow,no be maturity o, it's because they are ready financially for any eventuality.

When I first got married,I used to wake my husband from sleep to give him grief whenever I as much as had a dream about him cheating.
Now,you see in that same dream that man is 'cheating', na party o and na me dey coordinate the cast.

First bolded cheesy and so true grin

Second bolded... You got me laughing out loud cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Biglittlelois(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Toks2008:

Hahahaha! See me see wahala..

A married man who sleeps with another lady should expect tbe wife to choose whether to stay or leave so why threatening with divorce? Please say something else abeg.

I have met many divorcees who left their husband because he cheated on them and i had always asked them one question...

Have they been able to get a faithful man?

Have they been able to stop their ex from moving on with other women?

So your point is, they should have remained in a miserable marriage and endure bullshit and diseases because of the married woman title abi?

Who hurt you this bad Toks? Try and heal.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Mariangeles(f): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
pocohantas:

Na my friend o.
I’ll tell her to leave you for me. No vex abeg.

Please do.

I know they’re obsessed, most especially your friend, but tell her to try as much as possible to resist the urge to always involve herself in my matters.

You see, these are some of those things I told you about.
Association of cliques no be by force, there are more important things in life. It shouldn’t be that hard to understand.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Toks2008:

That i dont cheat does not mean im more responsible than those who have other ladies.

Sexual fathfullness does not equate to a good man.
but again you said there’s nothing like cheating when it comes to men undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by emonis88: 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Madam, I feel for u, but he is ur husband , for better ,for worse, u should not fight the lady, that il be to de base urself, u report ur husband to his family, n let ur family be in d know of what is going on , u ve to fight for ur husband, he is one with you. N if someone should want to cut ur arm or leg won't u fight to keep it. Let his family talk some sense into his head.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
What truth? A truth that didn't work for you? Relationship counselor with a failed marriage, is that one a relationship counselor? Why did you delete the thread which you opened many years ago lamenting how your wife divorced you due to cheating. Hundreds of nairalanders saw that thread including me, out of shame you deleted it. You probably are in your 3rd or 4thmarriage, of you are doing baby daddy, yet still haven't learnt anything. You want to pull down all marriages like yours failed. Only the gullible buffons* will fall for your lies.

Im laughing out real hard right now.

Show me the thread.. At least someone must have quoted it before "i deleted"

See babe, in all my years, no lady and i repeat... No lady has never left me and perhaps that means im doing something right and even the one who ever THREATENED to leave ends up running back.

And guess what! I laugh at the foolishness of most ladies and i mean you inclusive cos i have recieved several PMs from ladies thanking me for my down to earth advice i dish out here on nairaland.

That is why i no longer bother my head responding to teenagers or naive immature ladies that make up the majority of nairaland female.

I repeat, cry from now till eaternity, the reality is waiting for you.

Lemme give you one satirical advice. Please if you marry and your husband cheats please leave him fast cos i can asure you that there are millions of faithful men out there who are tired of fresh never married ladies and all they are looking for are clueless divorcess who leave their marriages hoping to find faithful men.

Ode atole
Re: My Husband Left Us by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
How? Her marriage has problems? I don't think so
IamGreen1:

Jaruma that's selling Kayamata sef no dey husband house. grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
cococandy:
but again you said there’s nothing like cheating when it comes to men undecided

I have to use your words babe.

Cheating is used when the subject is mandated to be faithful to one person.

In the case of a man, the word cheating is very wrong because he is a polygamous specie and being faithful to one woman is actually contrary to his nature.

Not that there are no faithful men but in random sampling when you have 8 out of 10 people showing a homogenous trait, you can conclude that all the 10 have same trait.
Re: My Husband Left Us by pocohantas(f): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

Please do.

I know they’re obsessed, most especially your friend, but tell her to try as much as possible to resist the urge to always involve herself in my matters. You see, these are some of those things I told you about.
Association of cliques no be by force, there are more important things in life. It shouldn’t be that hard to understand.

I don’t think it is a clique thing though. I no know wetin do you and Klass. One person has to ignore the other. Me sef get one babe wey dey tackle me on the side, but until she mentions me directly, I would pretend like I don’t know it is for me. Life no hard pass like that nnem. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Biglittlelois:

So your point is, they should have remained in a miserable marriage and endure bullshit and diseases because of the married woman title abi?

Who hurt you this bad Toks? Try and heal.

No they should not stay o! Stay ke.

Let them leave the marriage biko.
There are wolves out there ready to pounce on them and maybe after they have serviced as many men as possible and realizing that finding a faithful man is not what they watch in movies, they will reset their brain but then they cant go back cos the man must have moved on.

As i wrote, any woman wey no ready to share her husband should not bother getting married. Marriage is not a do or die thing.

And the most annoying twist is that most of these ladies killing their husband cos of infidelity were first class side chics to married men when they were single.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by cococandy(f): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Toks2008:

I have to use your words babe.

Cheating is used when the subject is mandated to be faithful to one person.

In the case of a man, the word cheating is very wrong because he is a polygamous specie and being faithful to one woman is actually contrary to his nature.

Not that there are no faithful men but in random sampling when you have 8 out of 10 people showing a homogenous trait, you can conclude that all the 10 have same trait.

But women cheat too. So does that mean we are a polygamous species?

Oh wait you’re going to find ways to make your own logic to not apply in that case.

Lmao.Bye. Get some rest biko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by PROPEACE: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
I will not say anything without hearing the man's side of the story.
Re: My Husband Left Us by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mr. Toks, hundreds of people saw the thread, I saw it with my eyes. The link to that thread was shared in romance section 2019, today it's no longer found. Mind you, I am not trying to mock you for your failed marriage, we all have our weaknesses in life. Rather I am provoked that you are a hypocrite, whom what you taught never worked for you, yet you keep teaching it.

Toks2008:

Im laughing out real hard right now.

Show me the thread.. At least someone must have quoted it before "i deleted"

See babe, in all my years, no lady and i repeat... No lady has never left me and perhaps that means im doing something right and even the one who ever THREATENED to leave ends up running back.

And guess what! I laugh at the foolishness of most ladies and i mean you inclusive cos i have recieved several PMs from ladies thanking me for my down to earth advice i dish out here on nairaland.

That is why i no longer bother my head responding to teenagers or naive immature ladies that make up the majority of nairaland female.

I repeat, cry from now till eaternity, the reality is waiting for you.

Lemme give you one satirical advice. Please if you marry and your husband cheats please leave him fast cos i can asure you that there are millions of faithful men out there who are tired of fresh never married ladies and all they are looking for are clueless divorcess who leave their marriages hoping to find faithful men.

Ode atole

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Left Us by Coolgent(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

1. How long have you been married?
2. Do you have babies?
3. Don't call him to return home
4. Pretend as if nothing happened after he come back but insist he should ditch tbat bitch otherwise you gonna report him to elders
Dont ever call him to come back

1 Like

Re: My Husband Left Us by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
At the boldened..... Who are you to tell women the choice to make when they are faced with irresponsible public dickks? It looks like you are the foolish one Oga Toks
Toks2008:

You are still naive.

That a man chooses to be with another lady does not mean he does not want his wife anymore.

The guy left the house cos of the heat the wife is giving him not because he no longer wants her.

See, most marriages that collapsed nased on man's infidelity is the womans fault.

I dont know who is lieing to these ladies that a man must be with only them..

A man choosing to be with only his wife is a choice and not a yardstick to measure how responsible a man is.

A man can be fauthful to one woman and be totally irresponsible and a man can marry 3 women and can be the definition of a perfect guy.

Any woman who leaves her marriage because her husband has eyes for another lady is the most foolish woman in the entire universe.

If you like change men a thousand times, nah your under go suffer cos men will always be men.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Variety is the spice of life according to you, and no one eats rice for life, hope you would say the same thing when tables are turned.
JaskanFactor:
there is no such thing as cheating, give him room to do what he wants so long as he does it respectfully, keeps it far away outside the house and community. People need to stop acting like human being is an angel.

Nobody eats rice for life, variety is the spice of life . Variety within reasonable means.
And using separate bed rooms will help improve relationship.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Mr. Toks, hundreds of people saw the thread, I saw it with my eyes. The link to that thread was shared in romance section 2019, today it's no longer found. Mind you, I am not trying to mock you for your failed marriage, we all have our weaknesses in life. Rather I am provoked that you are a hypocrite, whom what you taught never worked for you, yet you keep teaching it.

Just shut up as in shush. Nobody can delete a quoted thread.

I have never been in a failed marriage so stop acting foolish. Can you even mock me?

Face the topic here.
Re: My Husband Left Us by Biglittlelois(f): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Toks2008:

No they should not stay o! Stay ke.

Let them leave the marriage biko.
There are wolves out there ready to pounce on them and maybe after they have serviced as many men as possible and realizing that finding a faithful man is not what they watch in movies, they will reset their brain but then they cant go back cos the man must have moved on.

As i wrote, any woman wey no ready to share her husband should not bother getting married. Marriage is not a do or die thing.

And the most annoying twist is that most of these ladies killing their husband cos of infidelity were first class side chics to married men when they were single.

Smh you are irredeemable, you think all divorcees are interested in marrying again after all the stress? You think they are not fine with being on their own? Na wa for you.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Left Us by JaskanFactor: 8:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Variety is the spice of life according to you, and no one eats rice for life, hope you would say the same thing when tables are turned.

I always leave the cage open for my birds, if i treat them well, they will always come back.
Re: My Husband Left Us by kwasoly(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Amazingbaby:
It is kind of surreal

My husband took his bag and left the house after an argument and have been gone for over a week now, trouble started when he came back and told me he wanted to hire a particular girl to work with him,this girl was working with his friend before he closed up.he told me his friend beg him to hire the girl.
Earlier in the week my husband told me he was going for a convention,I checked his phone and saw when this particular girl was asking him when he will be leaving the house at 7:44 in the morning,I didn't talk or made a fuss about it,so when he told me he wanted to employ this girl my suspicion grew,I asked him how does he want to pay her he told me the lady said she would work for free.
I started laughing,which girl on this island would want to work for free if you don't have anything to do with her.i started bombarding him with questions;
If the girl is your friend's employee how did she know about your business?My husband said he has not talked to the lady since last year but he never knew I saw the messages.

I told him to give me his phone only to see that he has been exchanging Whatsapp calls and phone calls with her.i got angry and was asking him questions he took his bag and left that night.

That was when I confronted him about the messages I saw the week before only for him to say he doesn't owe me any explanation.

I am deeply hurt that he would want to employ a person he has a secret relationship with and has the mind to tell me about it.he deletes any conversation he has with this lady,he hides his phone and would never pick a call in my presents.

Pls how do you think I should handle this,I told him the only way I would ever listen to him is if he tell me where he went with that lady on that Saturday. Calling her sounds desperate and I don't like fighting my fellow lady because of a man.your opinion pls

Go and watch war room. (American movie)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Derick Omari Shows His Mother As He Meets Queen Elizabeth - Pictures / 22 Children’s Hilariously Inappropriate Spelling Mistakes / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.