Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (85924 Views)

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by sirabbey(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2022
formular760:
Last year December I made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray

Congratulations. I remember I took a similar step in June of 2006 and have never looked back since then with millions of testimonies following by God's grace.

Be disciplined with money, ladies, and food/drinks. Build your character, be honest, refuse to be dragged into the rat race rather run your own race. Take it easy on Pepsi and other carbonated drinks, otherwise, you will start looking for enhancers to do the real job when you marry.
I wish you speed, God's guidance, and blessings.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2022
deltateam:

Don't blackmail people into marriage.

Marriage doesn't make one a man.
no matter what U still under ur parent
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Elxandre(m): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Allegory:
Did I just see eggs with shell inside the cooked rice? Next time please just boil the eggs separately or boil while parboiling the rice (before you wash it). Congrats on your new house.
Why?
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Youngzedd(m): 9:39am On Feb 05, 2022
formular760:
Last year December i made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray

Take the red pill.

Read the topics @ https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja/topics

Then get busy with productive things.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by deltateam: 9:42am On Feb 05, 2022
Salihusaliheen:
no matter what U still under ur parent

You are not coherent.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Salihusaliheen(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
deltateam:

You are not coherent.
but that is his life sha
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by RussellRutherfo: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Is that what happened to all the people who ate with soda drinks? By d way, which junk did he eat?

Wait!
You really want to engage you on this, abi.
People that went to school already understand what I wrote up there. Sorry if you are not that educated to recognize the difference between healthy food and unhealthy food.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by lexy2014: 9:52am On Feb 05, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Wait!
You really want to engage you on this, abi.
People that went to school already understand what I wrote up there. Sorry if you are not that educated to recognize the difference between healthy food and unhealthy food.

its because u are educated that i asked u the questions. am surprised that u are having challenges answering the questions:

Is that what happened to all the people who ate with soda drinks? By d way, which junk did he eat?
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by gloriana(f): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2022
It's like you borrowed pot from your mum's house. Please try to return it as soon as possible
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by cobby14(m): 10:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Avoid bad friends as much as possible.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Allegory(f): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Elxandre:

Why?
First, considering where the eggs came from and where they're laid, I'd be irritated to add them to my food unshelled.

Second most people parboil rice for a few minutes then wash before cooking, that parboiling time is enough to boil an egg, so why nit just take it out then.

Lastly, you'll have to turn your jollof rice at some point and I can't imagine doing the turning with unshelled eggs inside the food, what if some of the shells break off into the food, (some eggs even break on their own) that would be like eating rice with sand.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by poweredcom(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
E no easy to stay alone o

Especially if you no de earn well from ur skills
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by longifilis(m): 11:57am On Feb 05, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

Congratulations, una switch off una gas bro the excitement was much . Grin
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Lordofalmajiri(f): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
deltateam:

Don't blackmail people into marriage.

Marriage doesn't make one a man.
Mumu talk, go marry now if you think say e easy angry angry
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Elxandre(m): 12:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Allegory:

First, considering where the eggs came from and where they're laid, I'd be irritated to add them to my food unshelled.

Second most people parboil rice for a few minutes then wash before cooking, that parboiling time is enough to boil an egg, so why nit just take it out then.

Lastly, you'll have to turn your jollof rice at some point and I can't imagine doing the turning with unshelled eggs inside the food, what if some of the shells break off into the food, (some eggs even break on their own) that would be like eating rice with sand.
Understandable.
But we guys don't have strength for long thing. cheesy
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by LordOfTheGame: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
formular760:

Nineteen

Just incase:

I edit films for film directors.
I’m currently not making much because I’m still with my oga. But it sure pays my bill as its where and how i got to be anle to save money for this

Ok very good. I asked because I believe that your age has a lot to do with your aspirations and how you start life. Permit me to say that most guys in your age bracket have just stepped into what we call "fvck boys" (didn't mean you're one now) and how you navigate through this stage in life will give you a broader insight to what you should expect in later yrs. I was 22 when I rented my first and only one room apartment (thanks to God I've gone far above that), a friend told me that since he was able to afford one room apartment, everybody else will be able to afford it one day. So I'll encourage to be strong and endeavour to make the right decisions even though they might be difficult, avoid fvck boys company and avoid also girls with fake feelings and love, when you're due and ready, you'll meet the right ones and be able to choose. Keep your head up and focus, evergreen is next. Nice day.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Allegory(f): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Elxandre:

Understandable.
But we guys don't have strength for long thing. cheesy
Lol I knew it, sha try my method on days you're cooking for more people than yourself.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Torrgate(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
nifemi25:
Congratulations to you. Definitely this is your first achievement in life.

How is living in a rented apartment an achievement? I don't get

He probably moved out because of the wayward kind of lifestyle he wants to live. Dude probably tryna escape his parent radar.

He should have stayed with his parents and save some money instead of wasting it on unnecessary rent
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by ipswitch: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beautiful, my dude. Things can only get better.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Pootle: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

congratulation bro....was once like you. smiley
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by horlabisi93: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Akangbedfacts:

I disagree with u, women can move u faster to ur stardom if u are smart and nice with them. Women motivate better than killing of ideas. Be good to women and see if u will not excel fast.
are we in any way related ? You bear the same surname with me grin. My dad is from Kwara state
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by snoopz: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Welcome to the freedom group
Start getting ready for urgent 2ks
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by horlabisi93: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
leody:
. . Something that's normal for a 18 yrs old in the west became a thing of congratulatory here sad Nigeria has really lost it. embarassed
swears it's so normal over there
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Haakeem(m): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
wunderkindkayod:
Who move this rubbish come frontpage.
If you just rent apartment why showcase abi you wan make one Nairaland girl come visit you, and for the food GUY abeg come pour small for my two palm, I no dey but wan taste thr the food maybe e sweet grin
guy ur body they hot.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Pacesetter2021: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)
I don't see op replying this as he is replying other posts with "aww thanks". Is it safe to say he has every intention to do the opposite of what you advised?
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Massiveglory:

Great step but you are still living in your father's house. Because from the way you relate here, you are definitely still feeding from your parents.
The dude is a nairaland pussy worshipper
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
formular760:

Yes I’m nineteen
Just 19 Same age but y the rush bro
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Ifyjos(f): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Congrats. So happy for you.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by kingphilip(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ifyjos:
Congrats. So happy for you.
hey how are you doing?

We've not gotten feedback from you regarding you and your sisters relationship.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Highlyrespected(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest
I intellectually relate with your statement wink
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Ifyjos(f): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
kingphilip:
hey how are you doing?

We've not gotten feedback from you regarding you and your sisters relationship.

I am fine thanks. I beg for her forgiveness at the beginning of the year but she is yet to forgive me . All I wanted from her is to make peace but I don't know if she will forgive or not. And her wedding is coming up next month.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Highlyrespected(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
ibechris:
Avoid bad friends.

Avoid women and grow your finance.

If u must date,date a sensible woman that u both can add value to yourselves.

And finally,cultivate the habit of eschewing troubles.

Good luck to u.
Words!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture) / Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.