Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (85995 Views)

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Hdhdhd(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by wunderkindkayod(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Who move this rubbish come frontpage.
If you just rent apartment why showcase abi you wan make one Nairaland girl come visit you, and for the food GUY abeg come pour small for my two palm, I no dey but wan taste thr the food maybe e sweet grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
The lords your strength
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Savedday: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Stay away from 9ja girls.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

3 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by seanwilliam(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
We know your type . When hunger knock you now u go call home grin

Anyway stay away from women, betting and drug .. in that order …

in 5 years, trust me you will worth millions

18 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by darediamond(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
That's wonderful. The jollof rice looks delicious cheesy

Enjoy the freedom and growth that comes with living on your own; there's nothing like it. But don't forget to call and greet your parents from time to time. grin
Hey Lady, I like you say this.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by mightyhaze: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
U carry fone near burning gas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MySay(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nice step...
Please it's very dangerous to use your phone close to your gas. It can cause explosion.
For christ sake, your gas is even on when you took the pics. It's very risky bro.

May God bless you and direct your parts always.

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by jaxxy(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
It’s not easy to be a man it is imperative.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Oddsmaster06: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed
Bad guy
so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by deltateam: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:
Last year December i made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray

Wow. Nice one. By one room apartment, do you mean self con.?
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Beedude(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest
grin grin
He go soon knack person belle with this your advice.
Funny thing be say, na here he go still bring the matter

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by yusluvad(m): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congrats boy! That's a good way to start life. Just don't misuse your freedom and independence, stay positive always.

Greater heights!

5 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MadeINchenzen2: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Finally you can now book ashawo all night... no give ashawo belle ooo. grin

5 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MrPADDY(m): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray
Stay focused
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by doggedfighter(f): 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)

How much did you get that camp gas?

More milestones, dearie !

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by newoffer: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hahahahahaha. The way u adviced him of super distraction ( women) is splendid. Nice one. He will never know
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by okoroemeka(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
women are the least deadly distractions we have these days,sports betting and drugs seems to me the worst

12 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by deltateam: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
I am hoping to move out this year but the 1 room family house I saw, I can't hope to use the public toilet as it's a recipe for infection.

Besides there's a duty roster for washing of the toilet and bathroom which is a turn off.

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by AfroKnight: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations.

You’ve take a big step. Forward ever
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by eldoradoxx: 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
jmoore:
Goodluck to you op.

But I rather stay in a mansion in my father's house than get stuck in one tiny room as a tenant.

When you grow up, you will learn that some level of freedom, of Independence is sweater than life in a mansion under the control and supervision of your parents.

7 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Olumighty123(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Reminds me of when I took this same step, my then girlfriend pushed me to it, it never crossed my mind to do it until she started bringing it up, I was scared of bills and all the things that comes with it, but then again, I was glad I did undecided it pushed me to do more and always having the urge to hustle hard, knowing I've got more responsibilities than I use to, Far back in 010. smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by rolams(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wish you the best
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by jamesversion: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

How old are you??
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray
congrats man ��
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Zulez: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wish I have my own apartment at ibadan, I wish to relocate to ibadan from osun
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by deltateam: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Yes I’m nineteen

19?

What do you do for a living?

Please don't tell me keyboard.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by sonnie10: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
doggedfighter:

How much did you get that camp gas?

More milestones, dearie !

The way I dey fear that stove with gas cylinder under. I will never trust using it.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Carlyboi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

You don't even know me. Shame on you!

And if I was to be living in my father's house, I see no crime and shame in it. At least, my father's got a building to provide shelter for his beloved son.

Your father has fall short in everything!

I mean who cares if you’re still living with your parents?all these dumb judges won’t mind their damned business!Sour grapes!

A lot of them see living alone has some sort of accomplishments whereas they’re suffering and struggling to pay their bills but all in the name of I want to start living alone cos that’s what makes me a real man lol!

Na you they live alone na you Dey still get headache bout ppl who live with their kinfolks troubled and deluded lots!
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
May God elevate you and see you through, dont see this as an opportunity to flirt around,avoid friends who use your room as a hotel,even if you must date,look for a nice girl and dont cohabit.be careful In your dealings.hustle hard.safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congratulations. You took the right step.
Just stay away from people who have no direction. Infact, don't allow your friends who still live with their parents to turn your room into a mini brothel.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.