Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! (85996 Views)

At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 'I Moved Out Of My Parents House Because Of My Mum" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by alen4smith(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)
you mean destiny killers
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Bachelor life don start.

Where did you get the rice?

Looking at that pot, obviously, you didn't cook that rice at home. You got the rice with that black nylon at the floor, then bought eggs and Pepsi, warm the rice and eat. grin grin

Welcome to bachelorhood.

You’re wrong,
I made it from scratch

In one of the pics if you find attached,
There’s a spent ball of onion on the floor.

Rice half derica
Onion
Tomato paste
Grounded peper (atagungun)
Maggi
Groundnut oil
Egg
Water

This is the combo i used

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
seanwilliam:
We know your type . When hunger knock you now u go call home grin

Anyway stay away from women, betting and drug .. in that order …

in 5 years, trust me you will worth millions

I’ve learnt to hustle since i was in jss 2.

Plus my parents don’t even give a hoot about if i got an apartment or not. From this point, its no going back

6 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by mrdipye(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
OP tell me the secrets

To whom it may concern
Treat urgently biko
How do I get a job, I'm a Bsc holder (Bsc. Ed)
I can drive, I'm into costmetology, an artist (branding of shirts), I'm good with computer too(graphic design, microsoft office) and I can equally be taught if need be for the job(s).
My location is Jos but relocation isn't a problem. You can reach me on mrdipye@gmail.com
Biko help a brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by nusirat(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
This is your first step to greatness, if you earnest it with faith, be obedient and avoid bad gang, and women, also remember that there is no short cut to wealth, Ise ni afi di eni giga.

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
LordOfTheGame:

Before I tell you anything, do you mind telling us your age pls?

Nineteen

Just incase:

I edit films for film directors.
I’m currently not making much because I’m still with my oga. But it sure pays my bill as its where and how i got to be anle to save money for this

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MartinsD12(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:
Last year December i made a resolution with God that I’d have my own place.

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray
Better enjoyment , see rice two eggs one Pepsi remain to carry one biiiiiitches nack for bed begin sleeping
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Boniwhite: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mariangeles:

Agba ti de. O ka re!
Make sure not to abuse your freedom, instead, make the most of it.
Please! Please!! Please!! Do not sleep off when you’re cooking. Don’t even lay down.
Oluwa a wa pelu e.
shora fun obirin
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by formular760: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Boniwhite:
shora fun obirin

Motigboor sir, Eshey gan sir

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by R0LL0N(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dreytonisback:
It's good
My guy life no pass like this shogbo?
No let any pikin intimidate you sho gbo?
Don't be easily accessible sho gbo?

Always pay your bills when it's due to avoid nonsense sho gbo?

Lights up my kpoli in peace

My shogbo nigga spotted shogbo grin

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by joshuaidibia(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

You don't even know me. Shame on you!

And if I was to be living in my father's house, I see no crime and shame in it. At least, my father's got a building to provide shelter for his beloved son.

Your father has fall short in everything!

You finished the mofo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Jalaw: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Happy independence.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Mariangeles(f): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Boniwhite:
shora fun obirin

Ati awon egbe kegbe na.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by kurlz(f): 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by ledaman: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good luck and stay focused.
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by truvine(m): 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Omihanifa:
Congrats, the only advice I have for you now is that you should avoid bad friends and stay away from distraction ( women)
He already cooked two eggs
Who owns the second ..lol
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by princewarri1985: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

This year I finally saved the required amount and here’s a one room apartment and this is my first bachelor meal .

Better days ahead i pray
Welcome to the legion of men! I did same too 20 years back and never looked back. Privacy is priceless

2 Likes

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Comrade, I salute your grace.

It's not easy staying all alone, most niggas have been forced to man up while doing that. No time for frivolous lifestyle
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by LIONSABRE(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'm happy when I see young boys doing well for themselves. To start small, and grow. It shall be well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by MisterKennedy(m): 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Aaae: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Olaniyimubarak: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
Congrats well i just join the barchelor`s hood late december i move out of my dad house got a self con for my self believe me moving out was the best no let any body see you finish and again let avoid bad friend and girls

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by FLYFIRE(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin grin grin This one that will say to mommy whenever she is visiting....'mommy please bring soup when you are coming, I have garri grin grin grin
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by foreshore(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

This one na meal abi concoction
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Prettyclown: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Best advice ever and also plan ahead and use ur sense to make money...before I forget...in all things, put God first
Omihanifa:

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by emmanuelbrown26: 10:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dreytonisback:
It's good
My guy life no pass like this shogbo?
No let any pikin intimidate you sho gbo?
Don't be easily accessible sho gbo?

Always pay your bills when it's due to avoid nonsense sho gbo?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Light it baba, I dey your back

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by seyicodes(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
Weyrey
DEXTROVERT:
Please
Dont
Put
Chair
In
Your
Room

Only
Bed

so
when
you
have
visitors
They
Can
find
somewhere
to
rest
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by meneski(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
cryGod bless you
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by PoliteActivist: 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
nifemi25:
Congratulations to you. Definitely this is your first achievement in life.

No o. He adopted a dog.. See his last thread. Unless that was a lie as usual
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by Lusheyi(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Boniwhite:
shora fun obirin
Olorun a wa pelu e o

1 Like

Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by doneback04: 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
It makes you reponsible, don't be afraid, u gonna be strong
Re: Finally!! I Moved Out Of My Parents House!! by emmykk(m): 11:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
formular760:

Better days ahead i pray

How old are you?
What job are you doing now that you are not in your father's house?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Isa Suleiman And Janine Sanchez Reimann, His American Wife Jet OutTo California / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / 15-Year-Old Boy Caught Trying To Lodge In A Hotel With 2 Girls (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.