Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu (25249 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Oga Father! You need to be more specific.

Inasmuch as there are fake pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of people with fake stuffs, there are also Real servants of GOD that GOD ALMIGHTY is using to do impossible things. MIRACLES are real! I have seen People get Miracles and I myself have been hit by Miracles.

If you want to see Miracles, not just in people but also in your own life! Then save this date.
12th & 13th of February 2022 @ The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at IJesha, Lagos.
From Sorrow to JOY!

After this Encounter, I guarantee you that you will look for me to thank me.
Chosen i will be forever and evermore!![2x].

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
chatinent:

If they don't make it look so real, how will they feed from people like you?

Can you differentiate between magic and miracle?

A child of God knows real pastors abeg, however they don't force you to give, if you want to give you can give, you are not giving to God but man, and people who give experience tremendous blessings.. even the act of giving is even practiced by babalowo... And if una go babalowo una go still give even your body join........
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Adakintroy: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Iron Man is fake. Fast and feriouse did not jump that car over that building. But that Did not stop Millions of gullibles to pay tithes amounting to trillions in cenemas. Even awrd it best movie of the yr.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Adakintroy: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Iron Man is fake. Fast and feriouse did not jump that car over that building. But that Did not stop Millions of gullibles to pay tithes amounting to trillions in cenemas. Even award it best movie of the yr.

All the world is a stage.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Bluntemperor: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Inasmuch as there are fake pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of people with fake stuffs, there are also Real servants of GOD that GOD ALMIGHTY is using to do impossible things. MIRACLES are real! I have seen People get Miracles and I myself have been hit by Miracles.

If you want to see Miracles, not just in people but also in your own life! Then save this date.
12th & 13th of February 2022 @ The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at IJesha, Lagos.
From Sorrow to JOY!

Which one can he perform as Catholic Priest,where hail Mary is glorified,!
I challenge him to tell us the miracles or Souls won for Jesus by Catholic.The young man should just rest in vestry and continue to enjoy his time.
I know the ways of Father's/ Referend as you called them,for I once grew up in a Catholic home,so I know their ways.
I'm a believer now and I detest every lie of the devil someone is selling to the Public.
- yes,there fake people,fake pastors,fake Phrophets- just as Jesus had warned us but there other great men of God doing wanders and expanding the Kingdom of God in truth and in Spirit!

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Sergio104(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

From Sorrow to JOY!

grin
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Edipet(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
DrChukki:

A woman in my street took her deaf and dumb son to chosen crusade... The guy came back the same...

Surprisingly, Few months later she saw picture of her son on a flyer as someone healed of 25 years deaf and dumb...
It got the woman angry and she stopped attending Chosen
this is serious,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Sheriman(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:
Oga abeg speak for yourself, the miracles I see in Dominion city is real abeg, we stay and watch God heal people instantly. Therefore speak for yourself and Stop saying nonsense
There are so many crippled outside let your pastor heal them first.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Themandator: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Na lie abi?!?

Is it until he mentions your pastor before you know he's calling out on you and your kinsmen?!?

How more specific again should he be?!

Go rest abeg

Tell him to mind his business.. He is not the judge or parameter provider

He should be more concerned about his ministry work

The one question that should alway be before him is this : without the cassock and the name, catholic that others laboured to birth, will his present performance be able to hold down those who are his flock?

Any man who claims that he doesn't have sex as part of his life calling must be compensated by Heaven with one of the gifts of the Holy Spirit

Which of the gift is he manifesting because, last time I checked, analysis of others wasn't part of it
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sheriman:

Even your babalowo dey come out to heal people? Abeg if you need healing, come to church, repent and give your life to Christ, then you believe and key into every word, believe with faith you get your healing abeg... Real Christianity is not a show off........ Thank you
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Themandator: 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sheriman:

It is the word first... It is when faith is in place that miracles happens

The Bible says as the word was been preached the power of God was present to heal all that was sick
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Yes what he said is trash, let me tell you, when you have the spirit of God in you, you can dictate a fake and a geniune pastor, when you enter a good church you feel the presence of God there...... You will feel relaxed... Abeg my pastor David ogbueli is a man of God and his miracles comes by prophecy, and if you believe you will be made whole instantly, also before we do anything we bring down the presence of God before anything, that's when God begins to do things for his people.......
I don't know who your pastor is, that's not actually my business. I'm sure you saw in the write-up where the Reverend father said "some". He didn't say all.
When you realise that there's nothing special about these pastors, that's when you'll get your spiritual liberation. Only very few of them perform real miracles, and the true ones don't televise it to draw crowd.
Now, let me tell you something that'll surprise you, do you know you yourself can perform miracles?
Everybody was born with a gift; healing the sick, prophecy, being in multiple places at once etc.

Your pastor might be one of the people who have learnt to harness their inner gifts. It's not really something particular to the Christian religion, everybody can do it

2 Likes

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Are you not entertained
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by OlawaleBammie: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
MJBOLT:
of course,smart people know it's all fake.
Not one pastor in history has restored the limbs of an amputee grin bunch of clowns

Let see if u will enter heaven
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

I don't know who your pastor is, that's not actually my business. I'm sure you saw in the write-up where the Reverend father said "some". He didn't say all.
When you realise that there's nothing special about these pastors, that's when you'll get your spiritual liberation. Only very few of them perform real miracles, and the true ones don't televise it to draw crowd.
Now, let me tell you something that'll surprise you, do you know you yourself can perform miracles?
Everybody was born with a gift; healing the sick, prophecy, being in multiple places at once etc.

Your pastor might be one of the people who have learnt to harness their inner gifts. It's not really something particular to the Christian religion, everybody can do it

You are 100% right I am not doubting you...
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Omonigho1976: 5:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin
Righteousness2:

From Sorrow to JOY!

grin grin grin Oh God!!! It's so difficult to help a Stupid person!!!!
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by BigYash: 5:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
nifemi25:
Very easy for a fake pastor to knows his fellow fake pastor ....
His type no fit do miracle.. E can pain them.. I even heard some priest dey follow guys drag babes these days. Who knows ,this father priest might be one of them.. Priest when dey form fine boy undecided

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Okhuadams(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Catholic priest, Fr. Kelvin Ugwu, has stated that almost all miracles people see on television or in crusades are staged, IGBERETV reports.

The priest stated this in a Facebook post on Thursday, February 3, 2022 while speaking on some of the signs to identify real miracles.

He stated that the first sign that a minister is fake is when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer.

He noted that anyone who truly has the gift of healing does not make a noise about it and won’t be comfortable when it is used.

He went on to state that almost all the so-called miracles people see on TV or in crusades are staged.

In his words,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=468773064706517&id=100047214812954
Jealousy go and stage ur own thank God u said most. Pls anytime you notice any fake one let us know
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by kaymart: 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:
Oga abeg speak for yourself, the miracles I see in Dominion city is real abeg, we stay and watch God heal people instantly. Therefore speak for yourself and Stop saying nonsense
Contine...u will learn some day
grin wink
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by chaloskyx: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
WELL WE ALREADY KNOW THAT NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE EXISTENCE OF A HIGHER POWER IS ALSO A SCRIPTED ACT
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by kenboski(m): 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
His saying d truth,me am a witness to fake miracle in a crusade.I no d pastor nd d guys acting d fake miracle. Fake Christians are every where.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by nkemoma(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

From Sorrow to JOY!

Miracles done with the power of BEELZEBUB

WE KNOW

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
kaymart:

Contine...u will learn some day
grin wink

My dear I don learn everything, and I will hold this my Jesus tight, and he will always lead me to his elected ones when ever I encounter situations I may not handle on my own... God still have people on Earth abeg, and only a spiritual person can see them....
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by cardoctor(m): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
We know
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by kaymart: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
oloshun:

Mention one real one real pastor with true miracle in Nigeria please.
Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Desusi: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sorry father, you're not born again.I guess you have never witnessed one. Neither,pray for anyone in your life's time as a father and experience healing. I have witnessed healing, ministered healing to the oppressed and experienced miracle myself. You're Orthodox church. Is it not Catholic? You're not born again.

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Aquaregia42: 5:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
nifemi25:
Very easy for a fake pastor to knows his fellow fake pastor ....

Because they can easily swindle you. Nigerian pastors are all entrepreneurs using religion as disguise
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by PointZerom: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I would go out on a limb and say there's no such thing as divine miracle

you wanna know what a real miracle and test of prayer and faith really is?

let's get an amputee, gather all popes, bishops, pastors, apostles to pray for the leg to grow back

there's a reason our churches send Instant noodles, Spaghetti, Cocoa Beverages to orthopaedic hospitals

if an amputee comes to their crusade they won't even bother paying any attention to them because they know nothing would happen, why is that so impossible for prayer to do?

We can spend all year discussing this fraud called church miracles but I will make it simple.
In what situation does one need God's intervention and a miracle?

Definitely in situations where man is helpless.
Do I need prayers to get a wife? NO

Do I need a miracle to get a Job? NO

A Real need of miracle is to see amputated limbs grow not headaches cured.

A real need of a miracle is to demand a beheaded man be resurrected not someone in coma coming back from coma.

Why are people praising God? Where is the miracle?

With millions people who get one part or the other amputated every year, why is it that we don't see at least ONE just ONE amputee 's limbs growing back just once in 10years?

But every sunday around the world hundreds of millions of christians are sharing testimonies of God's miracles Yet NOT ONE amputee even just once!

When will you grow?
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by chatinent: 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

A child of God knows real pastors abeg, however they don't force you to give, if you want to give you can give, you are not giving to God but man, and people who give experience tremendous blessings.. even the act of giving is even practiced by babalowo... And if una go babalowo una go still give even your body join........

Real pastors?

How come all of them are real to this 'child of God?'
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Aquaregia42: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
kaymart:

Oyedepo, Kumuyi and Adeboye

Cover your mouth. It's not still clear to you guys that you guys brains shut down when you get to those religious centres
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by PointZerom: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
nkemoma:

Miracles done with the power of BEELZEBUB

WE KNOW

WILL YOU KEEP KWAYET.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by xpool(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

From Sorrow to JOY!

You see ur life?
Advertising again?
Do you know there are sorcerers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? / Pope Francis Appoints Peter Chukwu Bishop For Abakaliki Catholic Diocese (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.