Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu (25221 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Aquaregia42: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
BigYash:
His type no fit do miracle.. E can pain them.. I even heard some priest dey follow guys drag babes this days,who know this bros might be one of them.. Priest when dey form fine boy undecided

You still don't get it that you guys are being fooled by your clergies
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by kaymart: 6:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

My dear I don learn everything, and I will hold this my Jesus tight, and he will always lead me to his elected ones when ever I encounter situations I may not handle on my own... God still have people on Earth abeg, and only a spiritual person can see them....
You haven't learnt...but you will

I just hope it won't be too late by then....this is all I've got to say

Cheers!!!!

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by tarantino1: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
kenboski:
His saying d truth,me am a witness to fake miracle in a crusade.I no d pastor nd d guys acting d fake miracle. Fake Christians are every where.
I have always suspected this.

Please tell us more
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by kaymart: 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aquaregia42:

Cover your mouth. It's not still clear to you guys that you guys brains shut down when you get to those religious centres
How does a brain get closed ...any scientific explanation to that.
Don't say what you know not
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by vankaid: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
todaynewsreview:
This point is fallacious.

1. It is a sign that the minister is fake when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer.

Xxhis is off-poiXnt.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by rein22: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
His statement clearly defined his worth in the priesthood.

If a man satisfied by medical Dr to have died and was taken to the morgue for over 12 hours, before having an encounter with God anointed servant and jacking back to life, if you think it's fake or stage managed, the victim,Dr and every other person present will not think so.

We have series of fibroid testimonies fallen off during crusade, kidney being restored, insanity been cured.

You are permitted to doubt miracles, but that doesn't stop it from happening every now and then.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by hopefulLandlord: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
PointZerom:

When will you grow?
when will your imaginary friend make an amputee limbs grow?

2 Likes

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by kevoh(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Funny, how people miss the part of a third person playing devil's advocate to validate the miracle! grin

Playing devil's advocate means the person is a not a Christian, possibly an atheist who is also a scientist will have to do this validation! Let me see how your Pentecostal Pastor's staged miracle will escape being debunked! grin grin grin
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by PointZerom: 6:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

when will your imaginary friend make an amputee limbs grow?

When you come with the other amputated part.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

You are 100% right I am not doubting you...
Nice.
I see you sell electronics. Do you have an Amazon echo for sale?
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Michelle70:
hahahaha.
I was at glory reigns 2021 and I saw people with different diseases, some are crippled, some with cancer at Salvation ministries HQ.
To think ibiyeomie did a lot of miracles but didn't raise one cripple was so astonishing and the camera was so smart not to show it to the world that people like that came.

The people left as they came yet so many people fell under anointing, some came with medical reports of how God healed them from 7yrs sickness, but the one weh we see korokoro, none of them were healed

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by killyaselfie: 6:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
DrChukki:

A woman in my street took her deaf and dumb son to chosen crusade... The guy came back the same...

Surprisingly, Few months later she saw picture of her son on a flyer as someone healed of 25 years deaf and dumb...
It got the woman angry and she stopped attending Chosen

That should be a lawsuit or at least a financial settlement. If the country wasn’t so ignorant, this would be a good time to teach this worthless scammers a lesson.
Getting angry is not enough. First they lie, then they steal and use the image of her son without compensation? angry

There is no such thing as miracles. The jackass in the op saying “most” is just another unscrupulous piece of lying shit. All miracles are nonsense including the ones in your Bible.

Seeing that the guy in the op is a Catholic priest, I should say the only miracle I know of is the one the Roman Catholics performed. Take the jew god (whose image is not meant to be depicted) and turn it into a white man.

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Nice.
I see you sell electronics. Do you have an Amazon echo for sale?

No I don't sell electronics, I used the pic because I think it looks good on my profile...
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by BigYash: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aquaregia42:

You still don't get it that you guys are being fooled by your clergies
Not all clergy men are fake my nigga,some are gifted(talent).. The fake try to act like the gifted, so they go about faking things... Note: No clergy man can fool me,them no born am well ... I know what they know.. They can only deceive their slaves.. You gerrit?
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Alamkir: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Oga Father! You need to be more specific.

Inasmuch as there are fake pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of people with fake stuffs, there are also Real servants of GOD that GOD ALMIGHTY is using to do impossible things. MIRACLES are real! I have seen People get Miracles and I myself have been hit by Miracles.

If you want to see Miracles, not just in people but also in your own life! Then save this date.
12th & 13th of February 2022 @ The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at IJesha, Lagos.
From Sorrow to JOY!

After this Encounter, I guarantee you that you will look for me to thank me.

Truth hurt, thank God say na man of God talk am.. . there is no such thing as a miracle as long as it is in this physical world. The real miracle of life can also be explained and understand by man. Aside that, anyone who believes that someone can just grow arms from no where wen u don't have is a fool. Real life miracle is wen God heal a disabled man gradually with the help of medicine, it could take years to heal but the process will be explainable. Not that pastor will just touch u and gbam miracle
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Kingpele(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=109948743]Oga Father! You need to be more specific.

Inasmuch as there are fake pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of people with fake stuffs, there are also Real servants of GOD that GOD ALMIGHTY is using to do impossible things. MIRACLES are real! I have seen People get Miracles and I myself have been hit by Miracles.

If you want to see Miracles, not just in people but also in your own life! Then save this date.
12th & 13th of February 2022 @ The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at IJesha, Lagos.
From Sorrow to JOY!

[ my brother ,is not about your church or Miracles, nobody call by God will advertise Miracles on TV except those u are sure they have a back up plan to decieve the gullible but a true man of God is revealed by God as he goes about his ministry quietly like jesus christ our lord
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by 8stargeneral: 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
princepee:
That's very true!
Most miracle are not verified.
But I know for sure that baba God is still in the business of doing miracle.

Just that we wait to see something extra ordinary.

Going out and coming back home everyday is a very big miracle. ( Many left and didn't come back)

Sleeping and waking up, is a great miracle.
The air we breath, that we can't see is a miracle.

I refuse to be decivide by abracadabra kind of miracle.
U nail it..but we don't see all these as miracles..we all believe in a blind man of 20 years later regain his sight .....we're too gullible.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by offiahvictor(m): 6:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

From Sorrow to JOY!

My brother,his statement might be as a result of him not having the miracle gift. All i know is that miracle exists, God uses men to accomplish His purpose upon the face of the earth. But that notwithstanding,some miracle are staged.

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by georgeike2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
If you have had a first hand experience no body will tell you miracle still exist. I like the point the father raised. I have seen people who received their miracle and and went back to the same hospital that they were diagnosed with the illness and the doctors confirmed that no trace of the illness anymore. What do you attribute that to
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

No I don't sell electronics, I used the pic because I think it looks good on my profile...
that's weird
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:
that's weird

grin
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Alamkir: 6:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
princepee:
That's very true!
Most miracle are not verified.
But I know for sure that baba God is still in the business of doing miracle.

Just that we wait to see something extra ordinary.

Going out and coming back home everyday is a very big miracle. ( Many left and didn't come back)

Sleeping and waking up, is a great miracle.
The air we breath, that we can't see is a miracle.

I refuse to be decivide by abracadabra kind of miracle.

Thats what am saying, there's is miracle everyday and they are all explainable. The type of miracle pastors are doing is magic and magic Is staged and a trick. If u have been looking for work and u lost all hope u coincidentally met someone at football hall who change ur life, now thats miracle.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Naugotaya2: 6:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Na lie abi?!?

Is it until he mentions your pastor before you know he's calling out on you and your kinsmen?!?

How more specific again should he be?!

Go rest abeg

Some of una just mad…
It is obvious you have never received any healing…
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by emmyN(m): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry Bia! The man's on point. Why do u think NBC banned those scammers early 2000 or so from advertising miracles on TV?. Miracles do happen but not the type they push to fall/plant in the church to share their scam testimony.Some pastors do get their power from Baba shrine

You believe Baba Shrine can give the kind of power that provokes dramatic miracles but you don't believe God can.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Salt06(m): 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Desusi:
Sorry father, you're not born again.I guess you have never witnessed one. Neither,pray for anyone in your life's time as a father and experience healing. I have witnessed healing, ministered healing to the oppressed and experienced miracle myself. You're Orthodox church. Is it not Catholic? You're not born again.

Same here sir, honestly its so funny. I've experienced and ministered healing too.
Something Jesus himself said that his followers would do in his name. I'm not saying there are not fakes but this one is just looking for popularity instead of humbly seeking Gods face and wisdom. See the shallow points he raised sef, no scriptural there. Most of such are just intellectuals with no form of spirituality that's why no impact. Sinners will be attending such church still be living comfortably in filth. Sadly in this generation, the people making lots of impact are those heavily criticized.
Thankfully the final say and reward doesn't rest with men
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by chukwuibuipob: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin wink Sidon there.When Elders that have seen it all talk, children listen
emmyN:

You believe Baba Shrine can give the kind of power that provokes dramatic miracles but you don't believe God can.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by naikeboy(m): 6:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
U no na
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Seems like this father or priest don't know the history of the Roman Catholic church... All Churches and Miracles are fake. It's all based on Believe. Not to be questioned. Not to be subjected to Scientific method of verifying what true or not... Why is he trying to absorb his church from this scam? The other guy cursing Yahoo boys, Really? Are pastors/priests not the biggest fraud on planet earth? Paedophiles and conmen.

Righteousness2:

From Sorrow to JOY!

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by goodheart01: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

From Sorrow to JOY!

STFU u know nothing. He didn't say there are no miracles, rather he's saying we should be careful of fake ones. But as the perpetual religious gullible fellow that u are, u will want to argue with theological wisdom
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
And They Are All Done In The Name Of Jesus. May God Forgive Them

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Viridis(m): 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
hopefulLandlord:
I would go out on a limb and say there's no such thing as divine miracle

you wanna know what a real miracle and test of prayer and faith really is?

let's get an amputee, gather all popes, bishops, pastors, apostles to pray for the leg to grow back

there's a reason our churches send Instant noodles, Spaghetti, Cocoa Beverages to orthopaedic hospitals

if an amputee comes to their crusade they won't even bother paying any attention to them because they know nothing would happen, why is that so impossible for prayer to do?

We can spend all year discussing this fraud called church miracles but I will make it simple.
In what situation does one need God's intervention and a miracle?

Definitely in situations where man is helpless.
Do I need prayers to get a wife? NO

Do I need a miracle to get a Job? NO

A Real need of miracle is to see amputated limbs grow not headaches cured.

A real need of a miracle is to demand a beheaded man be resurrected not someone in coma coming back from coma.

Why are people praising God? Where is the miracle?

With millions people who get one part or the other amputated every year, why is it that we don't see at least ONE just ONE amputee 's limbs growing back just once in 10years?

But every sunday around the world hundreds of millions of christians are sharing testimonies of God's miracles Yet NOT ONE amputee even just once!
I thought nairalanders are wise this post suppose get 1 million likes
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2022
MJBOLT:
of course,smart people know it's all fake.
Not one pastor in history has restored the limbs of an amputee grin bunch of clowns
Haha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos) / ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.