Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu (25224 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Testimony1988(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
He should just stick to his own calling and not to say what he does not know, people know where to get their healing, so anywhere one goes to get his or her healing or miracle from is the people's business.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by kingxsamz(m): 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Most abi all? undecided
There's nothing like miracles. It doesn't exist.

2 Likes

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Pugogato: 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ok
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Stanleyq: 8:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Oga Father! You need to be more specific.

Inasmuch as there are fake pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of people with fake stuffs, there are also Real servants of GOD that GOD ALMIGHTY is using to do impossible things. MIRACLES are real! I have seen People get Miracles and I myself have been hit by Miracles.

If you want to see Miracles, not just in people but also in your own life! Then save this date.
12th & 13th of February 2022 @ The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at IJesha, Lagos.
From Sorrow to JOY!

After this Encounter, I guarantee you that you will look for me to thank me.
Do u understand English at all, de priest said, most of...and not all of...
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Stanleyq: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
todaynewsreview:
This point is fallacious.

1. It is a sign that the minister is fake when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer.

This is off-point.
may be u are one of them, how can u tell me what miracles dat will happen before de time, even Jesus didn't do that, he only told the miracles he has already done not de ones he will do.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Judybash93(m): 9:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
This ain't rocket science. It's obvious things like these are fake as f
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by osuofia2(m): 9:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

The truth still remains that real miracles happen in the life of those who believe and have faith that God can save them because there are children of God... The kinda miracles of going out to heal people in the street is done by fake pastors... Miracles happen by faith and dedication. Udooo
Yes, and not by your so called pastor, daddy etc

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by osuofia2(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Desusi:
Sorry father, you're not born again.I guess you have never witnessed one. Neither,pray for anyone in your life's time as a father and experience healing. I have witnessed healing, ministered healing to the oppressed and experienced miracle myself. You're Orthodox church. Is it not Catholic? You're not born again.
And the Catholic are the custodian of the Bible you hold esteemed, they removed texts and books and kept it far away from your so called daddy who don't have simple knowledge of basic theology. Interpreting Bible in the best way that suits their interest
Do me a favour, if you are close to your pastor ask him why some verses were removed from the Bible. I bet he doesn't know.
He will be more interested in buying private jets,rolls Royce and the latest of cars..
Open your eyes
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by greencard: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
I've seen real miracle with my clear eyes

Happened 1994 at a crusade in chanchaga Minna Niger state

An amputee leg grew back to normal

Miracle exist
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by rickyrex(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

Inasmuch as there are fake pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of people with fake stuffs, there are also Real servants of GOD that GOD ALMIGHTY is using to do impossible things. MIRACLES are real! I have seen People get Miracles and I myself have been hit by Miracles.

If you want to see Miracles, not just in people but also in your own life! Then save this date.
12th & 13th of February 2022 @ The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at IJesha, Lagos.
From Sorrow to JOY!

nah them be this.... So quick to condem the fact because he want to sell his own market
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Kelisss: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
brother father! ahhhh! if you no get power to dispense allow ppl wey get am dispense am. nobody asked for your opinion. let that be God's problem not yours. whether God call them or them call God is their business.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Ashirioluwa: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
We all know this
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by aimmoney9: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

It does not have to be a crusade! Tuesdays, Thursday's and Sundays 8am are Service days.
Carry your deaf , blind, dumb and so on, no matter how long. Take them to the Lord's Chosen! The GOD of Chosen has discharged dumb , deaf, blind, lame, HIV , Covid and all manner of sicknesses and diseases from people.
Most Important is that he has saved the souls of hardened criminals and sinners and given them Genuie Salvation.
He his but a man..... grin grin

The day he dies like T.B Joshua what next....... grin grin grin

Maybe you'll look for next reigning sings and wonders church to hookup with...... grin grin grin
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Hiq0: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
True
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by realglob(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
todaynewsreview:
This point is fallacious.

1. It is a sign that the minister is fake when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer.

This is off-point.

How is the point a fallacy?
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by realglob(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kelisss:
brother father! ahhhh! if you no get power to dispense allow ppl wey get am dispense am. nobody asked for your opinion. let that be God's problem not yours. whether God call them or them call God is their business.
Even if he does not reveal the truth, time will do that. He said the truth.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
I love the concluding remarks that's why I will always identify with 1st John 4:1-6, Acts 17:10-13 and John 5:39.

Our freewill wasn't just given to make us a programmed robot.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Poleski: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
ALL "miracles" on TV and in your church are staged!
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by charlesedu777: 12:38am On Feb 05, 2022
dawnomike:
We know that already... Only few miracles are real.
To the next one.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by NWABUKA007(m): 1:20am On Feb 05, 2022
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Catholic priest, Fr. Kelvin Ugwu, has stated that almost all miracles people see on television or in crusades are staged, IGBERETV reports.

The priest stated this in a Facebook post on Thursday, February 3, 2022 while speaking on some of the signs to identify real miracles.

He stated that the first sign that a minister is fake is when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer.

He noted that anyone who truly has the gift of healing does not make a noise about it and won’t be comfortable when it is used.

He went on to state that almost all the so-called miracles people see on TV or in crusades are staged.

In his words,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=468773064706517&id=100047214812954

Sure enough
There are staged ones
But it doesn't beat the fact that ORIGINAL ONES are happening even today and besides
Its funny how those who practice

Pseudo - Christianity cum idolatry
Calls the healing power of God fake

Oga park well joor
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by GreaterFuture(m): 2:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Investorozay:
The older gen of revivalist performed real miracles

Don't know about this set. Too much rolls Royce and being in the church now
There were never any real Miracles, From the old times to the new times...
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Obapemi: 2:29am On Feb 05, 2022
ebukajay184:
Nigerian Catholic priest, Fr. Kelvin Ugwu, has stated that almost all miracles people see on television or in crusades are staged, IGBERETV reports.

The priest stated this in a Facebook post on Thursday, February 3, 2022 while speaking on some of the signs to identify real miracles.

He stated that the first sign that a minister is fake is when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer.

He noted that anyone who truly has the gift of healing does not make a noise about it and won’t be comfortable when it is used.

He went on to state that almost all the so-called miracles people see on TV or in crusades are staged.

In his words,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=468773064706517&id=100047214812954
I wonder if Christian/believers (pick one) think before posting anything on social media. Now, this post promotes a certain church and not the Christian faith. TO what end is the post supposed to help a newly saved person. The post simply says, come to my church. Even if some of us lived in the days of Jesus, we would say the miracles were stage-managed. The point here is that posts like this are more damaging than helpful to the Body.

If you think the miracles are stage-managed, preach the WORD. Tell me from scripture what to do. Many posts I read is simply for likes, views and to gain more popularity, not to promote Jesus.

In the days of Jesus, not everyone accepted his miracles. Some even said it was a demon performing the miracles. Some people think Miracles are performed, please Miracles are not Magic.

While you may see fake miracles if you make that your assignment, there are real miracles happening every day. At least start with your waking up today. If it is not happening through your hand does not make others God is using Fake. Many times you don't experience what you criticize.

Priest, do you even pray for your church members at all for God's divine intervention? Cos if your members are not sharing their testimonies of God miraculous intervention, then you need to experience a miracle as a priest.

I have seen and experienced Miracles.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by 0bamaMessi: 3:24am On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

adeboye, oyedepo, pastor Chris and any one u know . You sef u be fake if your preek dey stand if u see toto
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by hgarba10: 5:51am On Feb 05, 2022
You people practicing Roman Catholicism are not really Christian's, so I won't blame you for posting this trash.

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by silibaba: 6:18am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

I'd like to hear about it.

If those miracles pastors are performing is for real, no one will visit arusi, babalawo, native doctor witch doctor that will ask for something in an exchange of what will be given to you.

My elder sister once had a health related problem and we visited quite numbers of churches but to no avail. Then a friend directed us to a native doctor that got the problem solved with animal sacrifice, roots and herb and she got well.

Do you know that she went to one of those church to give testimony and thanksgiving and neglected the native doctor. Funny shey?

That is why pastor will say others are testifying and you are not. This is because you have not gone to that place others are going. Follow who know road brother grin

Just few miracles are from the most high God. The rest are fake and staged.

Think bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by MufasaLion: 6:41am On Feb 05, 2022
silibaba:

If those miracles pastors are performing is for real, no one will visit arusi, babalawo, native doctor witch doctor that will ask for something in an exchange of what will be given to you.

My elder sister once had a health related problem and we visited quite numbers of churches but to no avail. Then a friend directed us to a native doctor that got the problem solved with animal sacrifice, roots and herb and she got well.

Do you know that she went to one of those church to give testimony and thanksgiving and neglected the native doctor. Funny shey?

That is why pastor will say others are testifying and you are not. This is because you have not gone to that place others are going. Follow who know road brother grin

Think bro

Thanks, man.

I hope your sister is doing well now?
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by MufasaLion: 6:42am On Feb 05, 2022
silibaba:

Think bro

Thanks, man.

I hope your sister is doing well now?

Also, you alleged that Maduka or whatever his name is played a role in making things worse. Can you share that story also?
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Deemystic: 7:23am On Feb 05, 2022
PointZerom:

When you come with the other amputated part.
You don't have any rebuffs for points he raised. Why hasn't ur god ever restored a lost limb?
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by cassbeat(m): 8:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Righteousness2:

From Sorrow to JOY!

Na Una own worse pass... Chosen hypocrites....
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by judedwriter(m): 9:05am On Feb 05, 2022
dawnomike:
We know that already... Only few miracles are real.
To the next one.

Yes, I concur.

But God is not selfish with His miracles. So where real miracles ae happening, it is in excess.
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by sircatherine45(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2022
kevoh:
Funny, how people miss the part of a third person playing devil's advocate to validate the miracle! grin

Playing devil's advocate means the person is a not a Christian, possibly an atheist who is also a scientist will have to do this validation! Let me see how your Pentecostal Pastor's staged miracle will escape being debunked! grin grin grin

your quote is the only sensible quote here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra / Pastor 'Heals' A Mad Man In Imo During Monthly Vigil (Photos) / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.