Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe (25454 Views)

Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Putin Reveals New Alliance With China To Create Space Weapons ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=kushme post=109963650][/quote]

Lol. I don't know where you people are seeing this kind of news from.

Let me try to explain something to you. Based on GDP, the US is the largest economy in the world followd by China. Based on PPP, China overtook the US as the largest economy in the world in 2017.

Now, the OP said China is the largest economy in the world based on GDP. It is false.

Read this article that was sourced from the IMF

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=kushme post=109963650][/quote]

Lol. I don't know where you people are seeing this kind of news from.

Let me try to explain something to you. Based on GDP, the US is the largest economy in the world followd by China. Based on PPP, China overtook the US as the largest economy in the world in 2017.

Now, the OP said China is the largest economy in the world based on GDP. It is false.

Read this article that was sourced from the IMF

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2022
t2luv1:

Russia is a big gas station in the arctic that's all they are. Take away oil Russia ain't got nothing. As for China, they are still 10 years from the USA level. Only one country has the military power to project force in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
what western media wants u to believe
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Anonymoususher: 7:17am On Feb 05, 2022
A typical example of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Russia will never learn. They keep making friends with their enemies just to get back at the west which in turn will backfire against them.

It was a stroke of luck that they were able to turn the tide against German onslaught in WW II after signing the non-aggression pact but Hitler had a bigger plan to expand on Stalin's Russia.

Now history is repeating itself. It is no lie that China has its eyes on the world stage and first attempt is to align with the enemies of USA (Russia) to take out their arch-rival and once that is done they will focus on their lousy neighbor (Russia) and blow them apart with Money and growing influence.

I strongly believe these two are no match for USA and her allies... You have Israel, Japan, S. Korea, Germany, UK, France, Canada, Philippine all fighting on the side of USA if a global war should break out.

India has a good relationship with Russia but if they will align with China definitely India will align with USA because the last thing they need is an unstoppable China in their neighborhood especially with their dispute over Himalayan region

3 Likes

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Havertz10: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2022
Love this, it's about time that american hegemony is questioned.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by notttty(m): 7:41am On Feb 05, 2022
My question is what does Ukraine represent for the USA that's on another continent, if not to threaten Russia must NATO expand its base to the doorstep of Russia? Well we all know NATO saves the interest of USA because USA is the major contributor. Why fan a proxy war away in another continent that does not pose a direct threat to your sovereign nation. All country has right to defend itself , if Ukraine feel threatened by Russia allow them to defend themself not use your coward technic to emass NATO troops on the doorstep of Russia just to prove you are the bigger elephant in the room.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by chukxie(m): 7:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Don't you love Nigerians for their penchant for discussing 'potential' wars between America vs China -Russia? I wish Nigerians would use the same energy they expend on US-China-Russia topics to call their leaders and politicians to the cataclysmic failures beleaguering the country called Nigeria.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 8:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Amumaigwe:

Yoruba Muslims always wishing America doom but flock American embassy for visa while avoiding Saudi Arabia, an utopian Islamic country they pretend they want.
Shut up.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2022
Crafteck1:

Una dey funny, its easy to de display backward know how on nl, 2 countries with the worst respect for human rights came together and you are using your hatred of america to justify it, if you were to move your immediate family to either us, Russia, China, n. Korea... Which would it be.

Make i con yan u the stupidity of some moslem hating america based on religious bias, an average moslem has more right in america than an islamic nation, the way hisbah treats fellow moslems in kano, no state in America would treat you that way. Islamic law only favours the rich..
First off, I am not a Muslim. And also, I don't hate the USA. what I hate is their double standards and hypocrisy. Russia and chins aren't perfect, but the USA did worst things in the past. Have you read about how they dealt with the native Americans? I bet you haven't reason you're pointing at the human right abuses of China. There's no country in this world that killed their own citizen than USA. You must be a kid, reason you don't know all this.

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2022
goodheart01:

And I'm sure those other allies of Russia wouldn't want to confront a world and nuclear power like America too. Oga abeg rest... This isn't about Russia alone neither is it a movie. Stop the hyper imaginations
If the allies of Russia wouldn't confront USA because it's a nuclear power, then it's obvious the allied of USA wouldn't confront russia because russia possesses more nuclear weapons than USA
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 8:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Nitah1:
Will you just shut up?

Which one is the most powerful Militaries in the world?

Kindly point to one war any of them have ever fought and won?

Aside bullying and stealing territories, what can you use as a yardstick to nickname them " Powerful militaries"?

In Syria, USA supported terrorists against Assad. They had taken over almost all Syria until Asad called on Russia, their ally, for help. Russia answered and once russia entered go and see how they have stabilized Syria. They've dealt with the USA led terrorist groups and put them where they belong.

How many territories have China and Russia stolen? Crimea belonged to russia long before they dashed it to Ukraine. They took it back after they conducted a referendum. So please tell us? Also, who has invaded more countries since the Cold War? Is it not USA and allies? Now I know you're a fool with no brain that is empty but try to dey red history abeg

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by kollinz1234(m): 8:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Kenn55:
The reason why America has not been toppled today is because the alternative is more dangerous. Russia and China should ask themselves, why do countries that border them that naturally should be close to them like to align with America and the west instead? Why? The answer to that question will help them solve the problem from the root.

The answer to that question is simple. Nobody on earth wants to live under authoritarianism. The only people who fancy it are those in power and lording over others. Putin has seen the back of 4 US presidents from Clinton to Trump. Is he the only wise man in Russia? Which progressive country will like to align with a one man country with absolute powers?

Despite how bleeped up Nigeria is, the freedom in Nigeria is a million times better than what you have in Russia and China. At least every 4 years , Nigerians have the opportunity to make their voices heard. People can criticize the Government without having to be disappeared like in China or poisoned like in Russia.

You can't build alliance by force as Russia and China wants to do with Taiwan and Ukraine.
The west is very attractive because they are an open society. If Russia and China wants to topple America then build an open society and see the west fall like a pack of cards cos that is the only thing the west have that Russia and China does not have. But if they think they can coarse countries into their orbit with sheer force, then good luck to them, they are not yet ready.
I love intelligent people. Sometimes I wonder why people will prefer the authoritative Russia/China to replace a country that encourages respect to human rights and freedom as world power
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Crafteck1: 8:21am On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

First off, I am not a Muslim. And also, I don't hate the USA. what I hate is their double standards and hypocrisy. Russia and chins aren't perfect, but the USA did worst things in the past. Have you read about how they dealt with the native Americans? I bet you haven't reason you're pointing at the human right abuses of China. There's no country in this world that killed their own citizen than USA. You must be a kid, reason you don't know all this.
I didnt point to you directly about the hatred ir religious bias, a lot of people are like that, i didnt claim at any point that they are holy, what i said is everyone has a say.... Now pls answer the question this kid(me) is asking - - where would you relocate your family to?
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2022
Reference:

But half the world including folks like you will still run to America and 'the West' for refuge or relaxation fearing no 'rain of nukes' rather than to sojourn in the 'Almighty Russia and even the 'benevolent' China which few consider a proper country outside its economic attractions. i.e just for business, QED, simply because these countries continue to look at foreigners 'with deep suspicion' and continue to view every foreigner through the eyes of the invader.
half of the world run to America? Can I have a source backing up the claim you're making? Or you're writing for me what you imagine in that your coconut head? Also, you think because your father tried to run to the USA, I tried to do the same? Please stop generalizing this shit. USA is not among the first 3 countries I would love to visit. So shut the fűck up bigger! Russia views every foreigner with eyes of invader? You must've read all these from a source a book right? Because I don't want to think you're just pulling this out of thin air. So like I said before, can I have a source backing what you're saying?

And you want to know why. The trauma of the past 100 years when Russia was invaded by the Third Reich and suffered tremendously in the hands of Adolph Hitler and when China was invaded, occupied and devastated by the Japanese Empire. One can understand why they are traumatized at not being the biggest dogs in the neighborhood.

Russia was attacked by Hitler, who failed but you believe they suffered in his hands whereas France that was defeated and actually occupied and ruled by the Nazis didn't suffer huh? I'm beginning to think you're one brainless murthafucka. The defeat the soviet union gave to Hitler and his lapdogs remains the greatest in the history of the world. If there is one man who regretted the decisions he took, it would be Hitler. Dude killed and had himself cremated immediately he knew he had been dealt with and giving a soint defeat by Stalin. I bet the United States are still being traumatized by the defeats they received in Vietnam, Korea and Afghanistan reason they would think twice before choosing to cross a russia that is more than capable of completely annihilating em.

Now if not for the participation of the vilified 'West' in the Second World war, particularly the United States, both countries will today have been colonies of the great imperial powers of times past.
at this point, I'm beginning to think you're some sorta Dumbo!
The Nazis attacked the USSR in 1941, by 1943 the USSR has started beating them back to Germany which means they had them on the run with the win becoming more and more imminent. USA joined one year after which is in 1944. So tell me, how were they the reason why the USSR won their battle against the Nazis? No one single allied soldier fought alongside the red army so shut your stupid mouth up son.

So they should just relax. NATO is not seeking to overrun Russia or forcing its former soviet states to join its alliance and America is only interested in the liberties of the peoples of Taiwan as a small island nation lost by China during its occupation by Japan.

Both nations should overcome their trauma and find something useful to benefit all humanity with their considerable resources so that their nations can become the gold standard for life and living.
Can you give me the source you read that Russia is still under trauma reason you believe they should try to overcome it? Thanks.
And talking about who needs to work to improve their standards of living, the Pic I dropped should be a good start

2 Likes

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Crafteck1:
I didnt point to you directly about the hatred ir religious bias, a lot of people are like that, i didnt claim at any point that they are holy, what i said is everyone has a say.... Now pls answer the question this kid(me) is asking - - where would you relocate your family to?
I haven't thought about relocating my family. But if it came to that, it would be either France, Canada, Russia, Netherlands or Australia.
I did not joke to you when I said USA isn't among the countries I dream of relocating to. Also the country I really want to visit is russia. God bears witness to what I'm saying
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by kollinz1234(m): 8:38am On Feb 05, 2022
engrchykae:
Crimea was annexed and all Obama did was to place sanctions on Russia and speak good English and that's all
so with all your education, u think an alliance with China will do Russia any good should a war break out with the US? I am just reading comments and laughing at you all especially those who thinks America is growing weaker.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by henryobinna(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Henri8:

Why then is the US in NATO and and dragging them towards Russia. It should have gone it alone.
Do you even understand what NATO is and who benefits most from NATO.

The US is one of if not the most difficult country to defeat on homesoil, reason is because it'll take a lot for you move your men and equipments from any part of the world to the mainland, before you arrive you would be forced to retreat. The US is very far from every single of its potential threats. NATO was created to mostly protect smaller European countries from Russia and not the other way around. The US doesn't benefit much(from the point of security) from NATO as you suggest.

The reason Russia hasn't invade and taken over Ukraine and maybe other smaller countries around that are NATO members is because of the USA, knowing fully well that NATO is a military union/organization and not an economic one, any assault on a single member of NATO no matter how small or weak the country is would attract other NATO members and that includes the US. Ukraine isn't even a 'full' NATO member.

The truth is no matter what you think, nobody, not a single country on this planet would ever want to fight a war with the US. If the war is on your homesoil(not the US) or around you, the US wouldn't have much interest in winning but the damage you'd incure would take decades to fix. The US is regarded as the only military superpower for a reason.

I'm not saying Russia isn't a powerful country, but a lot of people on this forum make silly assumptions. It's best for everyone if none of these go to war, because that's almost how previous world wars were started. If you think a third world war won't affect/impact on Nigeria or Africa, you need to think again.

2 Likes

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Themandator:

Oga stop hyperventilating. Russia knows her limit so also is China.

Some of you think it is all about hardware... Humans use hardware to obtain victory... The two rolled together has not got what America has in experience.. Practical field experience
Russia actually does have battle field experience. 2008 invasion of Georgia. Russian troops are currently in Syria fighting against the USA led terrorists.

Russia that is giving you hard on was in a military pact with Egypt against Israel and was bombing isreali fighter jets out of the sky until Isreal decides that her true enemy wasn't Egypt but Russia and it was time they were taught a lesson

In less than five minutes, IDF took out five Russian jet out of the sky
Russia and Egypt had a military pact? Can I have a source? Also a source that claimed russia fought against Israel? Because from what I've read before those Russian jets that got shot down weren't intensional since they weren't there to fight to against them at the first place. Also, Israel is my favorite before russia reason I don't really don't want to go as deep as bringing out their humiliating times on this forum for abōkis to see.

As a matter of fact, Egypt president had to issue order that her military personnel weren't not to laugh at their Russian counterpart in the country for the disgrace until Egypt finally expelled them for incompetence

Bold claim. Can I have a source? I hope you reply because failure to do so and I'll conclude you're a stupid troll

Oga.. If dem. Like let them form anything.. None of the two is prepared for any frontal atrack on us interest.
okay

Us just killed isis leader inside Syria.. Russia didn't even know the man was there.. Their intelligence gathering is focused on looking over barracks to see what the other person's has got and not soft intelligence that gets job done
First off, who created ISIS? the USA. Secondly, when russia joined the Syrian war, USA immediately called that they should both work towards annihilating ISIS for good. Few months after that, Russia fired 24 cruise missiles from frigates to completely devastate ISIS all ISIS bases in Syria. Go watch the video on YouTube its even on BBC. grin that is why, there are no more ISIS teorrists in the territories being controlled by the Russians in Syria. The fact that USA killed ISIS leader in own territory, under their nose should be enough for you to ask the question "why were ISIS terrorists better off with living in USA controlled territories and not the Russian side"?

2 Likes

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Ngasky(m): 9:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Vickyvice:
USA will remain as the last world power till God kingdom comes. It's all described in d bible of daniel. King of south, while Russia and rival states are king of north. Comparing Russia/China to u.s both now and in future, is same as comparing Anthony Joshua, Wilder with Tyson fury
Who is this? How can you ever come up with the conclusion that US is south? Check maps before posting
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Ngasky:

Who is this? How can you ever come up with the conclusion that US is south? Check maps before posting
u haven't read the Daniel prophecy. King South is a reference to the last world power before God's kingdom, while north refers to Russia and it's like minded nation's as challenging powers, but not and can never be as strong as... NEVER. All the 7 world powers from beginning, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, down till u.s/Britain, which is d final one, which will be shorter, compared to previous ones, were described in form of animals and beasts. , it's the soon to come Kingdom of God that will remove it.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Crafteck1: 9:23am On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I haven't thought about relocating my family. But if it came to that, it would be either France, Canada, Russia, Netherlands or Australia.
I did not joke to you when I said USA isn't among the countries I dream of relocating to. Also the country I really want to visit is russia. God bears witness to what I'm saying

Its possible but you are 1 in a million, ask anyone around you even some moslems that hate usa cos they feel they are isreals backbone, everyone just wants closest to freedom and strong currency.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by thundafire: 9:25am On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

USA just made an enemy out of the two most powerful countries that are closely behind them if not even already equal. The arrogance of America would bring about their downfall. They think they will remain world power forever and ever lol. If they don't get humiliated in this our current generation, it will be the next. There's no escaping from it

Ogbeni shut up and stop talking trash. during the cold war did USA not create NATO just to stand a chance against the soviet union? they created an alliance of more than 11 countries ( Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States ) just to counter Soviet union. Now Russia and china just team up for once to counter USA and you're here talking trash. abeg mk we hear word

If he sure USA, add Ukraine to NATO now now and see if Russian Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles don't start landing in Washington DC. Putin didn't tell you he's gonna invade ukraine. its the western propaganda machine websites that have been claiming so. all what putin said is there will be a war if us adds ukraine to Nato. so my brother, USA should add Ukraine now now lets see what will happen
Ukraine go join NATO and Russia no go do shit. U think say other countries no go join fight Russia and china has already created bad blood because of their fake lives. WW3 will start if Russia dares attack Ukraine because the are looking for trouble. All this nonsense started from Josef Stalin dey tyrant

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by 24brains(m): 9:31am On Feb 05, 2022
deadly alliance indeed. prophecy and fate!!!. when the appointed time is ripe, things starts falling in place as destined. judas among the twelve, use to be good until the appointed time.

according to bible prophecy, this alliance will lead to the down fall of the U.S

the end of the world is sooner than we thought. diverse incureable diseases, famine, nation against nation, children against parents(ritualists), increase in natural disasters and incestous acts.

repent now you still can. it is better to deprive yourself of earthly pleasures for a short time and enjoy eternity forever. it is better to enjoy 2GB subscription for a month than 6GB for a day

righteousness2, righteousness, righteousness1, holliness, holliness2, let us fasten our belt and intensify the preachings for the time is near.

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by orisa37: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2022
The Two are Lovers of Bush meat Pepper Soup and COVID19 CARRIERS. LET TRUMP DEAL WITH THEM.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by TheGreatIYANU: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Meninmen:

.... because the US is the MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

They will never allow Russia or Chinese nuclear weapons in countries close to them but they have weapons in countries that are close to Russia and China. It's not fair right? Life itself is not fair. It is what it is! I know if the table was turned and Russia or China has the military might, economic strength and allies the US have, they will do worse.

PS: Saying the Cuban missile crisis was instigated by the US because they had nukes in Italy and Turkey is not entirely true! The origin of the crisis is more complicated than your simplistic explanation of the cause of the crisis.

Lol... so basically, they dont like the taste of their medicine BECAUSE, they're the most powerful country in the World?!

That's a while load of Bullcr*p bro!
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 05, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

Lol... so basically, they dont like the taste of their medicine BECAUSE, they're the most powerful country in the World?!

That's a while load of Bullcr*p bro!

No. They are the most powerful country in the world, that is why they can't have a taste of their medicine. Look at what China is doing to it's neighbors. They are laying claiming to almost all of the south China Sea and are building artificial islands there. Only the US is strong enough to challange them. You get it now right?

It is what it is!
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Nitah1: 10:51am On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

In Syria, USA supported terrorists against Assad. They had taken over almost all Syria until Asad called on Russia, their ally, for help. Russia answered and once russia entered go and see how they have stabilized Syria. They've dealt with the USA led terrorist groups and put them where they belong.

How many territories have China and Russia stolen? Crimea belonged to russia long before they dashed it to Ukraine. They took it back after they conducted a referendum. So please tell us? Also, who has invaded more countries since the Cold War? Is it not USA and allies? Now I know you're a fool with no brain that is empty but try to dey red history abeg
Which branch of terrorists that was supported by America?

America supported the Kurds who were and are in control of Northern Syria, they still support them.

I asked you a simple question and here are you blabbing like olosho who's not receive her pay after sex session.

To your questions Russia invaded Chechnya, Ukraine, Romania etc.

Russia stole cremea and also occupied eastern Ukraine.

China stole almost all her neighbor's islands in Asia.

The question is not yet answered..... How many wars have Russia and China fought and won?

While China is bullying Taiwan,Russia is bullying Ukraine.

But I want both to know that numbers does not win wars.

Remember six days war and what Israel did to Muslim world.

Now who's a fool?

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by chimaobikanu(m): 10:51am On Feb 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
if we go with your graph then it terms of war, the united states of America with her alliances will still defeat Russia and China.
If you look at the graph of the most powerful militaries above.
The USA is in alliance from number four country down to the last.
So next time add the nukes and war weapons from the number 4 countries down below with that of USA and let's see who will shiit on their pants.

Thank you jare, Don't mind the OP, he's graph clearly shows that Russia and China sits at No.2 & No.3 respectively, while the United States sits at No.1, with her(United States) allies dominating the remaining on the list. Combining only Chinese and Russian military power without doing same for United States and her allies is the most dumbest comparison ever! Obviously, OP is still naive on how the war game is played.
See, most of us should be thanking God for countries like United States, and few others, acting as watchdog to checkmate the excesses of these other wanna be superpower nations. Ask yourselves why there are many defectors from formal USSR, China, North Korea, and co. If these guys are to be given same power as the United States, maybe, I say maybe you and I would have known what it feels like being a minority in a world where the majority controls.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by chimaobikanu(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Nitah1:
Which branch of terrorists that supported by America?

America support the Kardashian who are k the control of the Northern Syria, they still support them.

I asked you a simple question and here are you blabbing like olosho who's ha e not receive her pay after sexy session.

To your questions Russia invade Chechnya, Ukraine, Romania etc.

China stole almost all her neighbors island in Asia.

The question is not yet answered..... How many wars have Russia and China fought and won?

While China is bullying Taiwan Russia is bullying Ukraine.

Remember six day wars and what Israelis to Muslim women.

Now who's a fool?

You people should stop wasting your time on this OP guy, he's clearly daft! No constructive criticism or arguement, just here to insult people who counters he's foolish opinion.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Nitah1:
Which branch of terrorists that was supported by America?

America supported the Kurds who were and are in control of Northern Syria, they still support them.
here is a source backing my claim. Go through and educate that your empty, thick coconut skull

I asked you a simple question and here are you blabbing like olosho who's not receive her pay after sex session.
I am babbling like an olosho. What olosho exactly? Like your mom? Sorry what question you asked that I didn't answer you?

Russia didn't steal Crimea. Crimea has been a part of Russia before one Russian leader dashed it to Ukraine. Now russia reunited with them and they did it after a referendum was carried out. Unlike USA that stole Hawaii with a referendum.

China stole almost all her neighbor's islands in Asia.
I don't follow the geopolitics of Asia. My knowledge there is limited so I won't argue about China

if you're talking about modern day russia. That is russia and not the USSR, then though they've won less than the USA, they've also lost less that the USA. Georgian war was won easily. They've won over Syria back over to the Assad regime.

Remember six days war and what Israel did to Muslim world.
Israel actually had more tech than the Arab nations. And their commanders were quite smart too. In the case of US vs RUSSIA & CHINA, we both know that their tech doesn't compete at all with both these countries combined. Russia has never lost a war since it was founded whereas USA had lost a fee because Americans are quite dumb. Even all their technologies were researched and made by nazi Germans that they recruited after USSR defeated Germany.

Now who's a fool?
Your brains is fooling you

To your questions Russia invaded Chechnya, Ukraine, Romania etc.
that is quite a few. Let me now tell you how many countries USA invaded so that you can compare it to russia. You should know that wherever the USA is - there is war, destroyed cities, chaos, tears, grief, thousands and millions of deaths

1901 - Troops sent to Colombia.

1902 - Invasion of Panama.

1904 - invasion of Korea, Morocco and the Dominican Republic.

1905 - US troops intervene in the revolution in Honduras.

1905 - Invasion of Mexico.

1905 - Invasion of Korea.

1906 - Invasion of the Philippines.

1906-1909 - US troops are in Cuba during the elections.

1907 - US troops use protectorate dollar diplomacy in Nicaragua.

1907 - US troops intervene in the revolution in the Dominican Republic.

1907 - US troops participate in the war with Honduras, Nicaragua.

1908 - US troops are in Panama during the elections.

1910 - The United States sent military forces to Nicaragua and organized an anti-government conspiracy. In 1910, a junta of pro-American generals was formed.

1911 - Americans land in Honduras.

1911 - Suppression of anti-American uprising in the Philippines.

1911 - the introduction of troops into China.

1912 - US troops are in Havana, Cuba.

1912 - US troops are in Panama during the elections.

1912 - American invasion of Honduras.

1912-1933 - Occupation of Nicaragua. In 1914, the Treaty was signed in Washington, D.C., giving the United States the right to build an interoceanic canal in Nicaragua.

1914 - US troops in the Dominican Republic fight the rebels in Santa Domingo.

1914-1918 - Series of invasions of Mexico.

1914-1934 - Haiti. After numerous uprisings, America introduces its troops, the occupation lasts 19 years.

1916-1924 - 8-year occupation of the Dominican Republic.

1917-1933 - Military occupation of Cuba, economic protectorate.

1917-1918 - participation in the 1st World War.

1918-1922 - Intervention in Russia. It was attended by 14 states. There was active support for the breakaway territories of Kalkan and the Far Eastern Republic.

1918-1920 - Panama. Troops are deployed to quell the unrest following the elections.

1919 - COSTA RICA. ... The landing of American troops to "defend American interests."

1919 - US troops on the side of Italy fight against Serbs in Dolmatov. 1919 - American troops are in Honduras during the elections.

1920 - Guatemala. 2 week intervention.

1921 - The United States supports the rebels who fought to topple the President of Guatemala, Carlos Herrera, in the interests of the United Fruit Company.

1922 - Intervention in Turkey.

1922-1927 - American troops in China during the popular uprising. 1924-1925 - Honduras. Troops invade the country during elections.

1925 - Panama. American troops broke up a general strike.

1926 - Nicaragua. Invasion.

1927-1934 - to cross China by the railroad of the American troops.

1932 - Invasion of El Salvador from the sea. Then there was a riot.

1937 - Nicaragua. With the help of American troops, the dictator Somoz comes to power, overthrowing the legitimate government of J. Sacas.

1939 - the introduction of troops into China.

1945 - two nuclear bombs are dropped on Japan.

1947-1949 - Greece. American troops are involved in the civil war, supporting the Nazis.

1948-1953 - Military operations in the Philippines.

1950 - Uprising in Puerto Rico suppressed by American forces. 1950-1953 - armed intervention in Korea by about a million American soldiers.

1958 - Lebanon. The occupation of the country, the fight against the rebels. 1958 - confrontation with Panama.

1959 - America invades Laos, and the first clashes of American forces in Vietnam begin.

1959 - Haiti. Suppression of popular uprising against the pro-American government.

1960 - After Jose Maria Velasco was elected president of Ecuador and refused to comply with US demands to break off relations with Cuba, the Americans conducted several military operations and organized a coup.

1960 - American troops are in Guatemala to prevent the removal of US puppets from power.

1965-1973 - Military aggression against Vietnam.

1966 - Guatemala. ... US troops entered the country, massacres of Indians, who were considered potential rebels, were arranged.

1966 - Military aid to the pro-American governments of Indonesia and the Philippines.

1971-1973 - The bombing of Laos.

1972 - Nicaragua. US troops are deploying to support a government that benefits Washington.

1983 - Military intervention in Grenada with about 2 thousand Marines. 1986 - attack on Libya. The bombing of Tripoli and Benghazi.

1988 - Invasion of American troops into Honduras

1988 - USS Vincennes in the Persian Gulf downs an Iranian plane carrying 290 passengers, including 57 children, by missile.

1989 - US troops crush riots in the Virgin Islands.

1991 - Large-scale military action against Iraq

1992-1994 - Occupation of Somalia

1998 - Sudan. Americans consume a missile strike pharmaceutical plant claiming to produce nerve gas.

1999 - Ignoring international law, bypassing the UN and the Security Council, US NATO forces launched a 78-day aerial bombardment campaign against the sovereign state of Yugoslavia.

2001 - Invasion of Afghanistan.

2003 - The bombing of Iraq.

2011 - Libya.

2013 - Syria. (USA officially supported ISIS, which they created)

2014 - Ukraine (Nazi torchlight processions in Ukrainian cities) ..,

What is the next country? Who will be bombed with US "democratic" bombs next time? How many millions more people should die from terrorist number 1-USA?

3 Likes

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by frog12: 11:25am On Feb 05, 2022
that ISIS leader na cia grin grin grin grin grin grin

MangekyoAlt:
Russia actually does have battle field experience. 2008 invasion of Georgia. Russian troops are currently in Syria fighting against the USA led terrorists.

Russia and Egypt had a military pact? Can I have a source? Also a source that claimed russia fought against Israel? Because from what I've read before those Russian jets that got shot down weren't intensional since they weren't there to fight to against them at the first place. Also, Israel is my favorite before russia reason I don't really don't want to go as deep as bringing out their humiliating times on this forum for abōkis to see.

Bold claim. Can I have a source? I hope you reply because failure to do so and I'll conclude you're a stupid troll

okay

First off, who created ISIS? the USA. Secondly, when russia joined the Syrian war, USA immediately called that they should both work towards annihilating ISIS for good. Few months after that, Russia fired 24 cruise missiles from frigates to completely devastate ISIS all ISIS bases in Syria. Go watch the video on YouTube its even on BBC. grin that is why, there are no more ISIS teorrists in the territories being controlled by the Russians in Syria. The fact that USA killed ISIS leader in own territory, under their nose should be enough for you to ask the question "why were ISIS terrorists better off with living in USA controlled territories and not the Russian side"?

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by goodheart01: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

If the allies of Russia wouldn't confront USA because it's a nuclear power, then it's obvious the allied of USA wouldn't confront russia because russia possesses more nuclear weapons than USA

You end up contradicting yourself. On the other hand it's not about having more nuclear weapons, the US has above 3,000 nuclear weapons and Russia has above 5,000• But the funniest thing u don't understand is it will take just 10 nuclear warheads each from these two countries to end the whole world. They don't necessarily need to use their whole nuclear arsenal because no one would be alive to use them after the first wave of the nuclear onslaught. So u see... You're living in fantasies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ / Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 210
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.