Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe (25455 Views)

Russia & China's Nuclear Bombers Encircles Japan During Joe Biden Visit (Photos) / Randy Russian Soldiers Flirt With Ukrainian Girls Amidst Invasion / Putin Reveals New Alliance With China To Create Space Weapons ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by goodheart01: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2022
chimaobikanu:

Thank you jare, Don't mind the OP, he's graph clearly shows that Russia and China sits at No.2 & No.3 respectively, while the United States sits at No.1, with her(United States) allies dominating the remaining on the list. Combining only Chinese and Russian military power without doing same for United States and her allies is the most dumbest comparison ever! Obviously, OP is still naive on how the war game is played.
See, most of us should be thanking God for countries like United States, and few others, acting as watchdog to checkmate the excesses of these other wanna be superpower nations. Ask yourselves why there are many defectors from formal USSR, China, North Korea, and co. If these guys are to be given same power as the United States, maybe, I say maybe you and I would have known what it feels like being a minority in a world where the majority controls.

My dear I just tire for the OP. He's quite naive and seems new to these sort of affairs

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Themandator: 12:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Russia actually does have battle field experience. 2008 invasion of Georgia. Russian troops are currently in Syria fighting against the USA led terrorists.

Russia and Egypt had a military pact? Can I have a source? Also a source that claimed russia fought against Israel? Because from what I've read before those Russian jets that got shot down weren't intensional since they weren't there to fight to against them at the first place. Also, Israel is my favorite before russia reason I don't really don't want to go as deep as bringing out their humiliating times on this forum for abōkis to see.

Bold claim. Can I have a source? I hope you reply because failure to do so and I'll conclude you're a stupid troll

okay

First off, who created ISIS? the USA. Secondly, when russia joined the Syrian war, USA immediately called that they should both work towards annihilating ISIS for good. Few months after that, Russia fired 24 cruise missiles from frigates to completely devastate ISIS all ISIS bases in Syria. Go watch the video on YouTube its even on BBC. grin that is why, there are no more ISIS teorrists in the territories being controlled by the Russians in Syria. The fact that USA killed ISIS leader in own territory, under their nose should be enough for you to ask the question "why were ISIS terrorists better off with living in USA controlled territories and not the Russian side"?

I don't write like you guys that reasons with their emotions.

It was actually 5 MiG jets in three minutes that IDF SHOT DOWN

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/how-israel-shot-down-5-russian-migs-90-seconds-25578?amp

My advise to you is to get tstv and watch better news from the middle east
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Themandator: 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
American doesn't need be in Ukraine.. That is you making nonsense of all the hitech available for wars of today

America only wants to be sure that all countries around Russia are enemy states to Russia.. Nothing more

Russia is cornered, boxed to a corner whereas us air bases circle them

If America wants nearness they would have remained in Afghanistan while allowing talibans run the place

frankson1:

Russia is not invading Ukraine if the US maintains the gentleman agreement.

The US wants to add Ukraine to NATO so they can be very close to Russia and Putin does not want this.

If US is senseless, let her add Ukraine to NATO and let's see what will happen. You think US don't know her limit too.

If Russia was a push-over do you know where or what the country would have been right now Which country would have done what Putin had done without invasion

All the countries involved know their limits so make una no dey talk like say na una go follow fight undecided
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Themandator: 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Russia actually does have battle field experience. 2008 invasion of Georgia. Russian troops are currently in Syria fighting against the USA led terrorists.

Russia and Egypt had a military pact? Can I have a source? Also a source that claimed russia fought against Israel? Because from what I've read before those Russian jets that got shot down weren't intensional since they weren't there to fight to against them at the first place. Also, Israel is my favorite before russia reason I don't really don't want to go as deep as bringing out their humiliating times on this forum for abōkis to see.

Bold claim. Can I have a source? I hope you reply because failure to do so and I'll conclude you're a stupid troll

okay

First off, who created ISIS? the USA. Secondly, when russia joined the Syrian war, USA immediately called that they should both work towards annihilating ISIS for good. Few months after that, Russia fired 24 cruise missiles from frigates to completely devastate ISIS all ISIS bases in Syria. Go watch the video on YouTube its even on BBC. grin that is why, there are no more ISIS teorrists in the territories being controlled by the Russians in Syria. The fact that USA killed ISIS leader in own territory, under their nose should be enough for you to ask the question "why were ISIS terrorists better off with living in USA controlled territories and not the Russian side"?

Then, on Thursday afternoon of July 30, the Soviets flew into the trap. From multiple airfields in Egypt, twenty-four MiG-21s were scrambled to intercept the fake recon flight. Their easy prey turned into sixteen Phantoms and Mirage III jets. Within three minutes, five MiGs had been shot down, two by Phantoms, two by Mirages and a joint kill. One MiG was destroyed by Phantom firing "an extraordinary low-altitude" shot of a radar-guided AIM-7 Sparrow that wasn't supposed to be launched that low. Another Israeli crew "chased their MiG from 15,000 feet to 2,000 feet, where it was destroyed by an AIM-9D [Sidewinder]," according to Aloni. The Israelis were not only skillful, but lucky as well: one Russian pilot managed to get on the tail of a Phantom and hit it with an Atoll heat-seeking missile—which failed to explode.

There was a poetic justice to the Israeli victory. Yet it wasn't the Israelis gloating (indeed, they initially chose to identify the victims as Egyptian. Rather, it was the Egyptians, who smarted under the condescension of their Russian advisers. "There were Egyptians who could not suppress their laughter at the failure of the Russians," according to one Israeli writer [Google translation here]. "Following the battle, Nasser was forced to issue an explicit order not to laugh at the Russian instructors in the squadrons
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Themandator: 12:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Vickyvice:
thanks for this info but he will be too lazy to read what you have started. most of them don't know that they would have been slaves if not for world war 2 fought by USA

Then, on Thursday afternoon of July 30, the Soviets flew into the trap. From multiple airfields in Egypt, twenty-four MiG-21s were scrambled to intercept the fake recon flight. Their easy prey turned into sixteen Phantoms and Mirage III jets. Within three minutes, five MiGs had been shot down, two by Phantoms, two by Mirages and a joint kill. One MiG was destroyed by Phantom firing "an extraordinary low-altitude" shot of a radar-guided AIM-7 Sparrow that wasn't supposed to be launched that low. Another Israeli crew "chased their MiG from 15,000 feet to 2,000 feet, where it was destroyed by an AIM-9D [Sidewinder]," according to Aloni. The Israelis were not only skillful, but lucky as well: one Russian pilot managed to get on the tail of a Phantom and hit it with an Atoll heat-seeking missile—which failed to explode.

There was a poetic justice to the Israeli victory. Yet it wasn't the Israelis gloating (indeed, they initially chose to identify the victims as Egyptian. Rather, it was the Egyptians, who smarted under the condescension of their Russian advisers. "There were Egyptians who could not suppress their laughter at the failure of the Russians," according to one Israeli writer [Google translation here]. "Following the battle, Nasser was forced to issue an explicit order not to laugh at the Russian instructors in the squadrons

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Nitah1: 1:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
here is a source backing my claim. Go through and educate that your empty, thick coconut skull

I am babbling like an olosho. What olosho exactly? Like your mom? Sorry what question you asked that I didn't answer you?

Russia didn't steal Crimea. Crimea has been a part of Russia before one Russian leader dashed it to Ukraine. Now russia reunited with them and they did it after a referendum was carried out. Unlike USA that stole Hawaii with a referendum.

I don't follow the geopolitics of Asia. My knowledge there is limited so I won't argue about China

if you're talking about modern day russia. That is russia and not the USSR, then though they've won less than the USA, they've also lost less that the USA. Georgian war was won easily. They've won over Syria back over to the Assad regime.

Israel actually had more tech than the Arab nations. And their commanders were quite smart too. In the case of US vs RUSSIA & CHINA, we both know that their tech doesn't compete at all with both these countries combined. Russia has never lost a war since it was founded whereas USA had lost a fee because Americans are quite dumb. Even all their technologies were researched and made by nazi Germans that they recruited after USSR defeated Germany.

Your brains is fooling you

that is quite a few. Let me now tell you how many countries USA invaded so that you can compare it to russia. You should know that wherever the USA is - there is war, destroyed cities, chaos, tears, grief, thousands and millions of deaths

1901 - Troops sent to Colombia.

1902 - Invasion of Panama.

1904 - invasion of Korea, Morocco and the Dominican Republic.

1905 - US troops intervene in the revolution in Honduras.

1905 - Invasion of Mexico.

1905 - Invasion of Korea.

1906 - Invasion of the Philippines.

1906-1909 - US troops are in Cuba during the elections.

1907 - US troops use protectorate dollar diplomacy in Nicaragua.

1907 - US troops intervene in the revolution in the Dominican Republic.

1907 - US troops participate in the war with Honduras, Nicaragua.

1908 - US troops are in Panama during the elections.

1910 - The United States sent military forces to Nicaragua and organized an anti-government conspiracy. In 1910, a junta of pro-American generals was formed.

1911 - Americans land in Honduras.

1911 - Suppression of anti-American uprising in the Philippines.

1911 - the introduction of troops into China.

1912 - US troops are in Havana, Cuba.

1912 - US troops are in Panama during the elections.

1912 - American invasion of Honduras.

1912-1933 - Occupation of Nicaragua. In 1914, the Treaty was signed in Washington, D.C., giving the United States the right to build an interoceanic canal in Nicaragua.

1914 - US troops in the Dominican Republic fight the rebels in Santa Domingo.

1914-1918 - Series of invasions of Mexico.

1914-1934 - Haiti. After numerous uprisings, America introduces its troops, the occupation lasts 19 years.

1916-1924 - 8-year occupation of the Dominican Republic.

1917-1933 - Military occupation of Cuba, economic protectorate.

1917-1918 - participation in the 1st World War.

1918-1922 - Intervention in Russia. It was attended by 14 states. There was active support for the breakaway territories of Kalkan and the Far Eastern Republic.

1918-1920 - Panama. Troops are deployed to quell the unrest following the elections.

1919 - COSTA RICA. ... The landing of American troops to "defend American interests."

1919 - US troops on the side of Italy fight against Serbs in Dolmatov. 1919 - American troops are in Honduras during the elections.

1920 - Guatemala. 2 week intervention.

1921 - The United States supports the rebels who fought to topple the President of Guatemala, Carlos Herrera, in the interests of the United Fruit Company.

1922 - Intervention in Turkey.

1922-1927 - American troops in China during the popular uprising. 1924-1925 - Honduras. Troops invade the country during elections.

1925 - Panama. American troops broke up a general strike.

1926 - Nicaragua. Invasion.

1927-1934 - to cross China by the railroad of the American troops.

1932 - Invasion of El Salvador from the sea. Then there was a riot.

1937 - Nicaragua. With the help of American troops, the dictator Somoz comes to power, overthrowing the legitimate government of J. Sacas.

1939 - the introduction of troops into China.

1945 - two nuclear bombs are dropped on Japan.

1947-1949 - Greece. American troops are involved in the civil war, supporting the Nazis.

1948-1953 - Military operations in the Philippines.

1950 - Uprising in Puerto Rico suppressed by American forces. 1950-1953 - armed intervention in Korea by about a million American soldiers.

1958 - Lebanon. The occupation of the country, the fight against the rebels. 1958 - confrontation with Panama.

1959 - America invades Laos, and the first clashes of American forces in Vietnam begin.

1959 - Haiti. Suppression of popular uprising against the pro-American government.

1960 - After Jose Maria Velasco was elected president of Ecuador and refused to comply with US demands to break off relations with Cuba, the Americans conducted several military operations and organized a coup.

1960 - American troops are in Guatemala to prevent the removal of US puppets from power.

1965-1973 - Military aggression against Vietnam.

1966 - Guatemala. ... US troops entered the country, massacres of Indians, who were considered potential rebels, were arranged.

1966 - Military aid to the pro-American governments of Indonesia and the Philippines.

1971-1973 - The bombing of Laos.

1972 - Nicaragua. US troops are deploying to support a government that benefits Washington.

1983 - Military intervention in Grenada with about 2 thousand Marines. 1986 - attack on Libya. The bombing of Tripoli and Benghazi.

1988 - Invasion of American troops into Honduras

1988 - USS Vincennes in the Persian Gulf downs an Iranian plane carrying 290 passengers, including 57 children, by missile.

1989 - US troops crush riots in the Virgin Islands.

1991 - Large-scale military action against Iraq

1992-1994 - Occupation of Somalia

1998 - Sudan. Americans consume a missile strike pharmaceutical plant claiming to produce nerve gas.

1999 - Ignoring international law, bypassing the UN and the Security Council, US NATO forces launched a 78-day aerial bombardment campaign against the sovereign state of Yugoslavia.

2001 - Invasion of Afghanistan.

2003 - The bombing of Iraq.

2011 - Libya.

2013 - Syria. (USA officially supported ISIS, which they created)

2014 - Ukraine (Nazi torchlight processions in Ukrainian cities) ..,

What is the next country? Who will be bombed with US "democratic" bombs next time? How many millions more people should die from terrorist number 1-USA?
Look, if you run out of ideas to argue constructively the best option is to abandon the argument...

I have not mentioned any of your relative here even though you have insulted me over and over again..

Please respect yourself and age.

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Nitah1: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
here is a source backing my claim. Go through and educate that your empty, thick coconut skull

I am babbling like an olosho. What olosho exactly? Like your mom? Sorry what question you asked that I didn't answer you?

Russia didn't steal Crimea. Crimea has been a part of Russia before one Russian leader dashed it to Ukraine. Now russia reunited with them and they did it after a referendum was carried out. Unlike USA that stole Hawaii with a referendum.

I don't follow the geopolitics of Asia. My knowledge there is limited so I won't argue about China

if you're talking about modern day russia. That is russia and not the USSR, then though they've won less than the USA, they've also lost less that the USA. Georgian war was won easily. They've won over Syria back over to the Assad regime.

Israel actually had more tech than the Arab nations. And their commanders were quite smart too. In the case of US vs RUSSIA & CHINA, we both know that their tech doesn't compete at all with both these countries combined. Russia has never lost a war since it was founded whereas USA had lost a fee because Americans are quite dumb. Even all their technologies were researched and made by nazi Germans that they recruited after USSR defeated Germany.

Your brains is fooling you

that is quite a few. Let me now tell you how many countries USA invaded so that you can compare it to russia. You should know that wherever the USA is - there is war, destroyed cities, chaos, tears, grief, thousands and millions of deaths

1901 - Troops sent to Colombia.

1902 - Invasion of Panama.

1904 - invasion of Korea, Morocco and the Dominican Republic.

1905 - US troops intervene in the revolution in Honduras.

1905 - Invasion of Mexico.

1905 - Invasion of Korea.

1906 - Invasion of the Philippines.

1906-1909 - US troops are in Cuba during the elections.

1907 - US troops use protectorate dollar diplomacy in Nicaragua.

1907 - US troops intervene in the revolution in the Dominican Republic.

1907 - US troops participate in the war with Honduras, Nicaragua.

1908 - US troops are in Panama during the elections.

1910 - The United States sent military forces to Nicaragua and organized an anti-government conspiracy. In 1910, a junta of pro-American generals was formed.

1911 - Americans land in Honduras.

1911 - Suppression of anti-American uprising in the Philippines.

1911 - the introduction of troops into China.

1912 - US troops are in Havana, Cuba.

1912 - US troops are in Panama during the elections.

1912 - American invasion of Honduras.

1912-1933 - Occupation of Nicaragua. In 1914, the Treaty was signed in Washington, D.C., giving the United States the right to build an interoceanic canal in Nicaragua.

1914 - US troops in the Dominican Republic fight the rebels in Santa Domingo.

1914-1918 - Series of invasions of Mexico.

1914-1934 - Haiti. After numerous uprisings, America introduces its troops, the occupation lasts 19 years.

1916-1924 - 8-year occupation of the Dominican Republic.

1917-1933 - Military occupation of Cuba, economic protectorate.

1917-1918 - participation in the 1st World War.

1918-1922 - Intervention in Russia. It was attended by 14 states. There was active support for the breakaway territories of Kalkan and the Far Eastern Republic.

1918-1920 - Panama. Troops are deployed to quell the unrest following the elections.

1919 - COSTA RICA. ... The landing of American troops to "defend American interests."

1919 - US troops on the side of Italy fight against Serbs in Dolmatov. 1919 - American troops are in Honduras during the elections.

1920 - Guatemala. 2 week intervention.

1921 - The United States supports the rebels who fought to topple the President of Guatemala, Carlos Herrera, in the interests of the United Fruit Company.

1922 - Intervention in Turkey.

1922-1927 - American troops in China during the popular uprising. 1924-1925 - Honduras. Troops invade the country during elections.

1925 - Panama. American troops broke up a general strike.

1926 - Nicaragua. Invasion.

1927-1934 - to cross China by the railroad of the American troops.

1932 - Invasion of El Salvador from the sea. Then there was a riot.

1937 - Nicaragua. With the help of American troops, the dictator Somoz comes to power, overthrowing the legitimate government of J. Sacas.

1939 - the introduction of troops into China.

1945 - two nuclear bombs are dropped on Japan.

1947-1949 - Greece. American troops are involved in the civil war, supporting the Nazis.

1948-1953 - Military operations in the Philippines.

1950 - Uprising in Puerto Rico suppressed by American forces. 1950-1953 - armed intervention in Korea by about a million American soldiers.

1958 - Lebanon. The occupation of the country, the fight against the rebels. 1958 - confrontation with Panama.

1959 - America invades Laos, and the first clashes of American forces in Vietnam begin.

1959 - Haiti. Suppression of popular uprising against the pro-American government.

1960 - After Jose Maria Velasco was elected president of Ecuador and refused to comply with US demands to break off relations with Cuba, the Americans conducted several military operations and organized a coup.

1960 - American troops are in Guatemala to prevent the removal of US puppets from power.

1965-1973 - Military aggression against Vietnam.

1966 - Guatemala. ... US troops entered the country, massacres of Indians, who were considered potential rebels, were arranged.

1966 - Military aid to the pro-American governments of Indonesia and the Philippines.

1971-1973 - The bombing of Laos.

1972 - Nicaragua. US troops are deploying to support a government that benefits Washington.

1983 - Military intervention in Grenada with about 2 thousand Marines. 1986 - attack on Libya. The bombing of Tripoli and Benghazi.

1988 - Invasion of American troops into Honduras

1988 - USS Vincennes in the Persian Gulf downs an Iranian plane carrying 290 passengers, including 57 children, by missile.

1989 - US troops crush riots in the Virgin Islands.

1991 - Large-scale military action against Iraq

1992-1994 - Occupation of Somalia

1998 - Sudan. Americans consume a missile strike pharmaceutical plant claiming to produce nerve gas.

1999 - Ignoring international law, bypassing the UN and the Security Council, US NATO forces launched a 78-day aerial bombardment campaign against the sovereign state of Yugoslavia.

2001 - Invasion of Afghanistan.

2003 - The bombing of Iraq.

2011 - Libya.

2013 - Syria. (USA officially supported ISIS, which they created)

2014 - Ukraine (Nazi torchlight processions in Ukrainian cities) ..,

What is the next country? Who will be bombed with US "democratic" bombs next time? How many millions more people should die from terrorist number 1-USA?
since you want to go back in time, be my guest...

Russia, since its concept after the collapse of Kievan Rus’, was a kind of multi-ethnic nation. So perhaps we need to look on their history of creation of Duchy of Moscow, which later resulted with Russia’s emergence and conquest.

Poland: Russia invaded this country the most. Poland was always a primary target because of its fertile territory. After 1612, Russian Tsardom remerged and from then had repeatedly conquered this nation which finally partitioned a large part of this nation into Russian subject. After WWI, Russia reinvaded Poland as Bolshevik Soviet Russia but was defeated. In WWII however, Russia re-invaded Poland and successfully enslaved Poland until 1989, when Poland reestablished the Republic. Poland is definitely the most hostile towards Russia.
Sweden: this nation was invaded during the Great Northern War, and subsequent wars between two countries resulted with Swedish power demised and Russia almost absorbed them. In exchange, Sweden ceded Finland, and they went neutrality for 200 years.
Central Asia: the region was traditionally under Persian and Chinese influences, but since the birth of Russian Empire, Russia expanded to Central Asia during Peter the Great. In 19th century, Russia pushed stronger incursions and successfully conquered these nations, and Russians remained until USSR collapsed.
Mongolia: well, it was unclear to see it was an invasion or not, since Russia helped Mongolia free from China at 1911. But of course, later Russian troops occupied this nation too.
Ukraine: the demise of Kievan Rus’ led to creation of Russia’s Grand Duchy and Ukrainian Hetmanate. The Cossacks often raided into Russian land until Russia conquered Ukrainian Cossacks and pushed Ukrainians under Russian subject from late 17th century until 1991.
Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania): they were invaded by Russia at the time of Grand Duchy and later at 18th century, the Russians conquered them successfully and turned them into their land. A brief short independence occurred in both three nations until USSR reinvaded at 1939, which made them under subject for years until 1991.
South Caucasus nations (Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia): prior to Russian expansion, the land was not clear owner. The Turks and Persians were owners but they were not interested in fortifying the region. Thus Russian conquests came successful and they ruled them since late 18th century. Ottoman and Persian defeats further strengthened Russian rule until 1991. There was a brief independent but unlike the Baltic, the South Caucasians could not escape being retaken by Russia.
China: they both had imperial ambitions. Russia sought to conquer Manchuria which was China’s land those days. It didn’t work until 1860. Later, Russia repeatedly invaded China as part of Boxer Rebellion, involving in conflicts at Xinjiang, Mongolia and South Manchuria. USSR almost used nukes to bomb China. But in 2004, they resolved border disputes and now they’re allies.
Belarus: well, Belarus was invaded, but of course Belarusians are not really well-aware with it. Unlike Ukrainians, Belarusians don’t have much sense of nationalism and throughout most history, they did not have a clear identity until 1919. Therefore Belarus is complex.
Turkey: once were empires, Russia repeatedly conquered what would be once Ottoman soils. This left a scar among Turkish people as many of their lands were taken and annexed by Russia. Crimea was that example. Although Russia never went too far in Turkey, at WWI, the Russians left much destructions and casualties in Turkish Anatolia.
Romania: this nation was once united but later Russian conquest resulted to Romania’s loss of Bessarabia (Moldova). Still now, Romanians feel disdain for Russian conquest of Bessarabia and see Moldova as their brother nation taken away by Russia.
Iran: Iran suffered wars with Russia since early 18th century and many of Persian Empire’s lands were taken by Russia, notably Azerbaijan Republic, for example. At 1946, USSR even planned to cut Iran’s Azerbaijan region into Republic of Mahhabad and expand Russian authority.
Finland: this nation was conquered by Russia following Sweden’s demise. Until 1918, Finland was under Russian subject. Soviet Russia tried to reconquer Finland at 1919 but it failed and since then Russia recognized Finland as a country. Still, Russia attacked Finland again at 1939, only to get smashed by Finnish army.
Central Europe (Czechia, Hungary, Austria and Slovakia): they were invaded many times when these countries under subject of Austria. Remember 1956 and 1967 Soviet invasions, we all know who invaded.
Germany: this country was invaded at WWII in the larger Soviet-German war. Germany was defeated.
Afghanistan: the USSR invaded Afghanistan in order to set up a puppet regime at 1980s, well, we knew that was the end of USSR and Russian imperialism.
France: see Battle of Paris (1814), Russia participated as part of coalition against Napoleon. The only time Russia invaded France.
Counting on the Russian conquest of Circassia, Dagestan, Chechnya, Karelia, Siberia, Manchuria and Russian military interventions to other nations surrounding its border like Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova right now, we can guarantee that Russia has also repeatedly invaded so many countries!
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
tolue42:
Can you see some Nigerians always boast about how China is more powerful than USA, some will even say Russia is more powerful.. Why are they coming together if they are that powerful.

USA budget on military per annum is estimated around
776 billion US$

China budget on military per annum estimated around
170 billion US$

Russian budget on military per annum is estimated around

60 billion US$

Most people surporting China/Russia are just doing that out of hatred. USA is their father.
I dey pity all these people who put faith in Russia and China,... Imagine chinko. If not for u.s, entering ww2 the whole of Europe and at least half of Africa for be Nazi experiment. Infact north Africa had been taken by the nazis. China for never get independence from Japs. Ten of Russia and China collabo can't do nothing where u.s/britain dey. U.s cemented their position as world power through ww1 and ww2. They don't boast or brandish so called weapons. Inferiority complex go bring down Russia last lass

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 2:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nitah1:
since you want to go back in time, be my guest...

Russia, since its concept after the collapse of Kievan Rus’, was a kind of multi-ethnic nation. So perhaps we need to look on their history of creation of Duchy of Moscow, which later resulted with Russia’s emergence and conquest.

Poland: Russia invaded this country the most. Poland was always a primary target because of its fertile territory. After 1612, Russian Tsardom remerged and from then had repeatedly conquered this nation which finally partitioned a large part of this nation into Russian subject. After WWI, Russia reinvaded Poland as Bolshevik Soviet Russia but was defeated. In WWII however, Russia re-invaded Poland and successfully enslaved Poland until 1989, when Poland reestablished the Republic. Poland is definitely the most hostile towards Russia.
Sweden: this nation was invaded during the Great Northern War, and subsequent wars between two countries resulted with Swedish power demised and Russia almost absorbed them. In exchange, Sweden ceded Finland, and they went neutrality for 200 years.
Central Asia: the region was traditionally under Persian and Chinese influences, but since the birth of Russian Empire, Russia expanded to Central Asia during Peter the Great. In 19th century, Russia pushed stronger incursions and successfully conquered these nations, and Russians remained until USSR collapsed.
Mongolia: well, it was unclear to see it was an invasion or not, since Russia helped Mongolia free from China at 1911. But of course, later Russian troops occupied this nation too.
Ukraine: the demise of Kievan Rus’ led to creation of Russia’s Grand Duchy and Ukrainian Hetmanate. The Cossacks often raided into Russian land until Russia conquered Ukrainian Cossacks and pushed Ukrainians under Russian subject from late 17th century until 1991.
Baltic countries (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania): they were invaded by Russia at the time of Grand Duchy and later at 18th century, the Russians conquered them successfully and turned them into their land. A brief short independence occurred in both three nations until USSR reinvaded at 1939, which made them under subject for years until 1991.
South Caucasus nations (Georgia, Azerbaijan and Armenia): prior to Russian expansion, the land was not clear owner. The Turks and Persians were owners but they were not interested in fortifying the region. Thus Russian conquests came successful and they ruled them since late 18th century. Ottoman and Persian defeats further strengthened Russian rule until 1991. There was a brief independent but unlike the Baltic, the South Caucasians could not escape being retaken by Russia.
China: they both had imperial ambitions. Russia sought to conquer Manchuria which was China’s land those days. It didn’t work until 1860. Later, Russia repeatedly invaded China as part of Boxer Rebellion, involving in conflicts at Xinjiang, Mongolia and South Manchuria. USSR almost used nukes to bomb China. But in 2004, they resolved border disputes and now they’re allies.
Belarus: well, Belarus was invaded, but of course Belarusians are not really well-aware with it. Unlike Ukrainians, Belarusians don’t have much sense of nationalism and throughout most history, they did not have a clear identity until 1919. Therefore Belarus is complex.
Turkey: once were empires, Russia repeatedly conquered what would be once Ottoman soils. This left a scar among Turkish people as many of their lands were taken and annexed by Russia. Crimea was that example. Although Russia never went too far in Turkey, at WWI, the Russians left much destructions and casualties in Turkish Anatolia.
Romania: this nation was once united but later Russian conquest resulted to Romania’s loss of Bessarabia (Moldova). Still now, Romanians feel disdain for Russian conquest of Bessarabia and see Moldova as their brother nation taken away by Russia.
Iran: Iran suffered wars with Russia since early 18th century and many of Persian Empire’s lands were taken by Russia, notably Azerbaijan Republic, for example. At 1946, USSR even planned to cut Iran’s Azerbaijan region into Republic of Mahhabad and expand Russian authority.
Finland: this nation was conquered by Russia following Sweden’s demise. Until 1918, Finland was under Russian subject. Soviet Russia tried to reconquer Finland at 1919 but it failed and since then Russia recognized Finland as a country. Still, Russia attacked Finland again at 1939, only to get smashed by Finnish army.
Central Europe (Czechia, Hungary, Austria and Slovakia): they were invaded many times when these countries under subject of Austria. Remember 1956 and 1967 Soviet invasions, we all know who invaded.
Germany: this country was invaded at WWII in the larger Soviet-German war. Germany was defeated.
Afghanistan: the USSR invaded Afghanistan in order to set up a puppet regime at 1980s, well, we knew that was the end of USSR and Russian imperialism.
France: see Battle of Paris (1814), Russia participated as part of coalition against Napoleon. The only time Russia invaded France.
Counting on the Russian conquest of Circassia, Dagestan, Chechnya, Karelia, Siberia, Manchuria and Russian military interventions to other nations surrounding its border like Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova right now, we can guarantee that Russia has also repeatedly invaded so many countries!

This guy you're very very dumb! Very dumb! I am taking about Modern day russia you're quoting Russian empire for me? USA was founded 4 July 1776 and I gave you the countries they invaded since their foundation. Russia was founded 25 December 1991 and I gave you the number of countries they've invaded since their foundation so that you can compare you're quoting for me the Russian empire. If that is how you want to do it then good. Should I start listing the countries and even continents the British empire invaded since since it's foundation? Huh, You dumbass knucklehead? The British empire had been invading countries from around the globe and once USA managed to break out, they continued. Literally there was no year that USA didn't invade a country since its foundation.
Russia on the other managed to invade only 3 since its foundation and Youre here telling me russia loves invading country. Get some shame you mōron
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Kaysalas(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
If e sure for putin invade Ukraine......
Show us say u strong, Hitler no do any bragging him no join any alliance him just invade Poland,him walk the talk...putin should walk the talk if e sure for am
I can't help but laugh at you and the 43 people liking this your post. Putin did in 2014 and all U S and NATO could do was SHOUT on CNN grin

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
musicwriter:
It's time for Africa to ally with China and Russia. That's the future
Well said
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 2:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kaysalas:

I can't help but laugh at you and the 43 people liking this your post. Putin did in 2014 and all U S and NATO could do was SHOUT on CNN grin
No mind them grin in 2008, USA president Bush told the Georgian president to act tough on Russians living in Georgia. Russia warned them not to try such a thing but USA told Georgia that they got their back. Trainer troops from USA and Israel went to Georgia, gave them weapons and trained them how to use it. They now started dealing with Russians in Georgia. Those Russians now called on the Russian govt to help because the Russian govt had said they will help Russian speakers wherever they're being maltreated
Rissua didn't send them weapons like some expected them to. The Russian armed forces entered Georgia the next day with armored tanks, APCs, Fighter jets, cruise and ballistic missiles etc. Go see dealing grin russia bombarded them with artillery, rocket, cruise and ballistic missiles. The Russian navy blocked the USA and UK navy from crossing to help Georgia grin under 7 days, Russia had completely annihilated the soldiers that the USA supposedly trained. The Georgia president then called upon the France and German president to help them beg russia to stop and that they will comply with their demands grin russia granted independence to those two Russian states.

Meanwhile, while all these were happening all the USA and NATO allies could do was wail and wail on CNN and BBC. naso dem do am again when russia showed Ukraine who is boss in 2014 grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Bimpe29: 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
What an alliance!
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
tolue42:
Can you see some Nigerians always boast about how China is more powerful than USA, some will even say Russia is more powerful.. Why are they coming together if they are that powerful.

USA budget on military per annum is estimated around
776 billion US$

China budget on military per annum estimated around
170 billion US$

Russian budget on military per annum is estimated around

60 billion US$

Most people surporting China/Russia are just doing that out of hatred. USA is their father.

USA's 700 billion usd defence budget isn't all used to develop and research weapons. Hope you know that? You don't seem to know.

Most of these money goes to maintaining their arsenal. For instance, the USA's aircraft career maintainance ALONE is $60Billion from that 770 billion before you start talking about maintaining their warship, subs, plenty aircraft and land based vehicles. All Military personnels are paid from that money. Also USA has more than 800 bases around the world today. Maintaining those bases, like electricity, water, food, damaged hardwares etc is also from that money. You think they're all pumped into hardware research? Don't make me laugh.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by inasman(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=MangekyoAlt post=109957405]
USA just made an enemy out of the two most powerful countries that are closely behind them if not even already equal. The arrogance of America would bring about their downfall. They think they will remain world power forever and ever lol. If they don't get humiliated in this our current generation, it will be the next. There's no escaping from it

Ogbeni shut up and stop talking trash. during the cold war did USA not create NATO just to stand a chance against the soviet union? they created an alliance of more than 11 countries ( Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States ) just to counter Soviet union. Now Russia and china just team up for once to counter USA and you're here talking trash. abeg mk we hear word

If he sure USA, add Ukraine to NATO now now and see if Russian Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles don't start landing in Washington DC. Putin didn't tell you he's gonna invade ukraine. its the western propaganda machine websites that have been claiming so. all what putin said is there will be a war if us adds ukraine to Nato. so my brother, USA should add Ukraine now now lets see what will happen[ forget about two most powerful nation, any Communist is a scam shine ur eyes bro.]
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Themandator: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Proudlyngwa:
what western media wants u to believe

Tell us what to believe... Other than Gas, what else is Russia renowned for?
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by frankson1(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Themandator:

American doesn't need be in Ukraine.. That is you making nonsense of all the hitech available for wars of today

America only wants to be sure that all countries around Russia are enemy states to Russia.. Nothing more

Russia is cornered, boxed to a corner whereas us air bases circle them

If America wants nearness they would have remained in Afghanistan while allowing talibans run the place

What hi-tech?? Anyways, you won't understand how it's easier for them to be that close to Russia so there's no need for me trying to make you understand.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Kaysalas(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

No mind them grin in 2008, USA president Bush told the Georgian president to act tough on Russians living in Georgia. Russia warned them not to try such a thing but USA told Georgia that they got their back. Trainer troops from USA and Israel went to Georgia, gave them weapons and trained them how to use it. They now started dealing with Russians in Georgia. Those Russians now called on the Russian govt to help because the Russian govt had said they will help Russian speakers wherever they're being maltreated
Rissua didn't send them weapons like some expected them to. The Russian armed forces entered Georgia the next day with armored tanks, APCs, Fighter jets, cruise and ballistic missiles etc. Go see dealing grin russia bombarded them with artillery, rocket, cruise and ballistic missiles. The Russian navy blocked the USA and UK navy from crossing to help Georgia grin under 7 days, Russia had completely annihilated the soldiers that the USA supposedly trained. The Georgia president then called upon the France and German president to help them beg russia to stop and that they will comply with their demands grin russia granted independence to those two Russian states.

Meanwhile, while all these were happening all the USA and NATO allies could do was wail and wail on CNN and BBC. naso dem do am again when russia showed Ukraine who is boss in 2014 grin
Wawu! I don't understand why people on this side of the world underestimate Russia. Could you name those russian states, lemme read up some more. U.S na CNN and BBC world power grin
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by tolue42(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

USA's 700 billion usd defence budget isn't all used to develop and research weapons. Hope you know that? You don't seem to know.

Most of these money goes to maintaining their arsenal. For instance, the USA's aircraft career maintainance ALONE is $60Billion from that 770 billion before you start talking about maintaining their warship, subs, plenty aircraft and land based vehicles. All Military personnels are paid from that money. Also USA has more than 800 bases around the world today. Maintaining those bases, like electricity, water, food, damaged hardwares etc is also from that money. You think they're all pumped into hardware research? Don't make me laugh.

You're making me to laugh already... So China and Russia only spent their defence money on research?

My brother as you've rightly said, don't you see that 800 military base as an added advantage??
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kaysalas:

Wawu! I don't understand why people on this side of the world underestimate Russia. Could you name those russian states, lemme read up some more. U.S na CNN and BBC world power grin
South Ossetia and Abkhazia

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
tolue42:

You're making me to laugh already... So China and Russia only spent their defence money on research?

My brother as you've rightly said, don't you see that 800 military base as an added advantage??
China and Russia don't have bases all around the world. Also, they money they use in maintaining their hardwares isn't much compared to US military equipments that are extremely expensive to maintain. Also, you will never see Russian, and Chinese aircraft careers on the sea which means they hardly use their military equipments except when a conflict arises. Meanwhile, USA aircraft carriers and aircrafts are running 24/7 on open sea. Today you will see 3 aircraft on south China sea. Tomorrow you will see 10 destroyers in Taiwan. Tomorrow you will hear that an f-35 crashed from their aircraft carrier in the black sea. All these hardwares need proper maintaininace every 8 months. USA uses more than $60billion to maintain just their aircraft carriers. When you add the amount needed for the maintaininace if other military hardwares like sub, aircrafts etc you'll see that at the end of the day a huge amount from that money had been spent.

Russia and china on the other hand have their hardwares on hibernation pending when a conflict arises again. Meaning less hardwares to maintain
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by tolue42(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

China and Russia don't have bases all around the world. Also, they money they use in maintaining their hardwares isn't much compared to US military equipments that are extremely expensive to maintain. Also, you will never see Russian, and Chinese aircraft careers on the sea which means they hardly use their military equipments except when a conflict arises. Meanwhile, USA aircraft carriers and aircrafts are running 24/7 on open sea. Today you will see 3 aircraft on south China sea. Tomorrow you will see 10 destroyers in Taiwan. Tomorrow you will hear that an f-35 crashed from their aircraft carrier in the black sea. All these hardwares need proper maintaininace every 8 months. USA uses more than $60billion to maintain just their aircraft carriers. When you add the amount needed for the maintaininace if other military hardwares like sub, aircrafts etc you'll see that at the end of the day a huge amount from that money had been spent.

Russia and china on the other hand have their hardwares on hibernation pending when a conflict arises again. Meaning less hardwares to maintain

In a nutshell despite what you just typed, would you say Russia or China are superior to US a country that's active every milisecond across the globe or some countries whose military equipments are just idle somewhere ?

Chinas military strength is yet to be tested, so people are just full of assumptions! They're yet to go to any war.

Russia was really good during the USSR, but lot of countries already split out of that union. For now, Russia don't even have the economy backing to go to war...
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Themandator:

Tell us what to believe... Other than Gas, what else is Russia renowned for?

Western media wants you to believe everyone else is oppressing you and the are your savior

1 Like

Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Themandator: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Proudlyngwa:

Western media wants you to believe everyone else is oppressing you and the are your savior

How friendly is Russia and China to Christianity or Islam in their countries?
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Kaysalas(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

South Ossetia and Abkhazia
Oil dey your head bros! Nice one. wink
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Themandator:

How friendly is Russia and China to Christianity or Islam in their countries?

Russia is very very friendly to Christians.
China is not against religion but against open preaching and conversion. Practice your religion don't disturb others.

America on the other hand is actively spreading atheism and homosexuality forcing it down our throats by all means which you won't see China or Russia doing.

So who is against religion if not the hypocrite US of A
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by MangekyoAlt: 9:07am On Feb 06, 2022
tolue42:

In a nutshell despite what you just typed, would you say Russia or China are superior to US a country that's active every milisecond across the globe or some countries whose military equipments are just idle somewhere ?

Chinas military strength is yet to be tested, so people are just full of assumptions! They're yet to go to any war.

Russia was really good during the USSR, but lot of countries already split out of that union. For now, Russia don't even have the economy backing to go to war...
I'll reply to the bolded only. That is why the Chinese/russia alliance is a force to reckon with. Russia doesn't have the economy to fight a long war, but they have proven weapons and can create more if the money is there. China does have the money but their weapons are quite inferior to that of Russia and USA. if both of them teams up, basically they've solved both their problems.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by tolue42(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I'll reply to the bolded only. That is why the Chinese/russia alliance is a force to reckon with. Russia doesn't have the economy to fight a long war, but they have proven weapons and can create more if the money is there. China does have the money but their weapons are quite inferior to that of Russia and USA. if both of them teams up, basically they've solved both their problems.

NATO a US Ally says "hi".....
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by olugabbie(m): 3:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
tolue42:

War between super powers can be complicated. If there is a war between US and China or Russia on Chinese or Russian territory. The US aircraft carriers may be useless, because they need to be kept far away from anti-ship missiles. The fighter jets on these aircraft carriers have limited range. So if you can not get the aircraft carriers close often to launch the on-board fighter jets, then they are useless.

Countries like Iran, North korea e.t.c can still be dealth with using aircraft carriers.

Russia military is defensive in nature. It military is designed to protect Russian territory, Russians (within its territory & outside its territory) & Russian allies (e.g Syria). While US military is offensive. It is designed to project power around the world. So you expect them to spend a lots more. Also, US military equipment are uneccsaryly expensive. Russia on the other hand don't buy weapon, just like the US, But they make cheap & very good military equipments.

In a conventional war. Russia lacks the ability to take war to the US. They can carry out air strikes on US using their strategic bombers like the TU-160. They can also launch cruise missile from ships, submarines & bombers to hit the US. They also have capable ballistic missile that they can use. But It will be extremely difficult for Russia to deploy it's troops & military equipments to the US. The US on the other side, has the ability to take war to Russian territory. Although, they may be anihilated by the Russians. But at least they can launch the invasion of Russia, while Russia can't.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by tolue42(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
olugabbie:

War between super powers can be complicated. If there is a war between US and China or Russia on Chinese or Russian territory. The US aircraft carriers may be useless, because they need to be kept far away from anti-ship missiles. The fighter jets on these aircraft carriers have limited range. So if you can not get the aircraft carriers close often to launch the on-board fighter jets, then they are useless.

Countries like Iran, North korea e.t.c can still be dealth with using aircraft carriers.

Russia military is defensive in nature. It military is designed to protect Russian territory, Russians (within its territory & outside its territory) & Russian allies (e.g Syria). While US military is offensive. It is designed to project power around the world. So you expect them to spend a lots more. Also, US military equipment are uneccsaryly expensive. Russia on the other hand don't buy weapon, just like the US, But they make cheap & very good military equipments.

In a conventional war. Russia lacks the ability to take war to the US. They can carry out air strikes on US using their strategic bombers like the TU-160. They can also launch cruise missile from ships, submarines & bombers to hit the US. They also have capable ballistic missile that they can use. But It will be extremely difficult for Russia to deploy it's troops & military equipments to the US. The US on the other side, has the ability to take war to Russian territory. Although, they may be anihilated by the Russians. But at least they can launch the invasion of Russia, while Russia can't.

You're right though and some of your points are valid.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by Henri8: 5:23am On Feb 08, 2022
henryobinna:
Do you even understand what NATO is and who benefits most from NATO.

The US is one of if not the most difficult country to defeat on homesoil, reason is because it'll take a lot for you move your men and equipments from any part of the world to the mainland, before you arrive you would be forced to retreat. The US is very far from every single of its potential threats. NATO was created to mostly protect smaller European countries from Russia and not the other way around. The US doesn't benefit much(from the point of security) from NATO as you suggest.

The reason Russia hasn't invade and taken over Ukraine and maybe other smaller countries around that are NATO members is because of the USA, knowing fully well that NATO is a military union/organization and not an economic one, any assault on a single member of NATO no matter how small or weak the country is would attract other NATO members and that includes the US. Ukraine isn't even a 'full' NATO member.

The truth is no matter what you think, nobody, not a single country on this planet would ever want to fight a war with the US. If the war is on your homesoil(not the US) or around you, the US wouldn't have much interest in winning but the damage you'd incure would take decades to fix. The US is regarded as the only military superpower for a reason.

I'm not saying Russia isn't a powerful country, but a lot of people on this forum make silly assumptions. It's best for everyone if none of these go to war, because that's almost how previous world wars were started. If you think a third world war won't affect/impact on Nigeria or Africa, you need to think again.

You missed the whole point.
Re: Russia & China Create A 'No Limit' Alliance Amidst Rising Tension In Europe by DemMannaScam: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2022
DREAMZZZ:
If e sure for putin invade Ukraine......
Show us say u strong, Hitler no do any bragging him no join any alliance him just invade Poland,him walk the talk...putin should walk the talk if e sure for am

Zombie, Putin's troops are now FULLY in Ukraine.
They've taken donetsk and luhansk

Shebi e shock u?

SCAMerica in the mud cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6997675/vladimir-putin-orders-russian-troops

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

U.S. Warns Yahya Jammeh: ‘handover To Avoid Consequences’ / Biden Draws ‘red Line’ For Benjamin Netanyahu: No Israeli Attack On Rafah / Justine Sacco - "Going To Africa. Hope I Don't Get AIDS..... I'm White" -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.