Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased (60083 Views)

Video Of Woman Sex-chatting With Someone While In Bed With Hubby Trends (watch) / Why Living With A Woman With A High Sex Libido Can Be Very Tough..!!! / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by Sailor007: 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Zeal0000007:
guy thats my fiancee we are talking about, though I'm still scared

Fiancee or not get your sorry ass � back and do the needful before it's too late,...

For me she's trying to keep her Man.

Any sex outdoor coach activities might involve but she's doing it for you.. wink wink wink
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by AJohnnasa(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
ngwababe:

Ụwa enweghị mmeta.

At all.
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by Andathunda: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
I work at sea too and I had similar experience with you bruh,sometimes I feel the way you do and some other times I feel she misses me alot and just want to pounce on me and try several new things with me within the short period I will be around before going back for another 6 months. The urge that comes with sex when you've not had it with your partner for 6 months is another feeling entirely. So for me,I feel she's not seeing anyone and if she is there should be some signs you'll see,I mean vital signs.
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by BluntCrazeMan: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Zeal0000007:
guy thats my fiancee we are talking about, though I'm still scared
You don pay her bride-price?
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
gift0123:

Which parole? If you follow my post you will see that I say things just as it is, I don't defend nonsense... I am a woman, and a responsible one at that, so I say things out of experience and what I may do.

Okay that is good if u say so. U must be a wife-material be that. Are u still single?
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by adelekefa: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Good Post,

for the coming Valentine, you can order within your budget
all you need is to check the affordable offer. funny enoof you can meet up with FREE DELIVERY Option. smiley smiley

1. Gold Package (5k )
5 Awoof Lovely Items

2. Diamond Package (7k )
6 Awoof Lovely Items

3. Ruby Package (10k )
7 Awoof Lovely Items

4. Sapphire Package (10k )
7 Awoof Lovely Items

5. Emerald Package (30k )
8 INCREDIBLE Items

6. Platinum Package (50k )
9 INCREDIBLE Items

Call, text or whatsapp 07066350249 or 07025249159 to place your order NOW

Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by dontrulee: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Zeal0000007:
Pals just don't know what to think, here is it, my fiancee's sex libido increased rapidly than before, I work at sea returning back from work , the way my woman has been spinning during sex is disturbing.
I know she must have missed me but she is not a very sexy driven person. This time around during sex, she can raised her legs up to her head, and its shocking, the way she moans its unbelievable, this time around she loves doggy style, like say tomorrow no dey, she wants to come up top me and alot more.

My imagination is trying to tell that she might be having it with someone that is very good in bed while I was away, pals this is giving me a lot of concern. Soon I will be going back in matter of days, from my observations since I came back I have not seen strange number calling her.

You this insecure cheater!
Swear that you didn't cheat on her while you were away?
If she does like log of wood, you'll complain
Now she is expressing herself freely, you're suspecting her of cheating. Sorry to say but grow up
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by dontrulee: 12:41am On Feb 07, 2022
dontrulee:

You this insecure cheater!
Swear that you didn't cheat on her while you were away?
If she does like log of wood, you'll complain
Now she is expressing herself freely, you're suspecting her of cheating. Sorry to say but grow up

Oops, sorry if I was too harsh
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by dontrulee: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2022
PoliticalChinex:

Okay that is good if u say so. U must be a wife-material be that. Are u still single?

Lol .. Oga face your front
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by Nanlesurf(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Sir,
Give me her no.
Lemme speak sence to her.
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
dontrulee:

Lol .. Oga face your front

Na ur front i face before? Olodo................
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by DonroxyII: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
Germi9:

Reminds me of my area babe that year Natasha,i left her and went to school, one of the holidays i came back and called Natasha to come and give me some sugar ,the moment i plugged in,Natasha stretched her right leg East wide and the left leg West side,i turned and looked at her eyes and all i could see was a good girl gone bad…i just knew it was over, now she is a top olosho in the big city
grin ... She be Map ? grin
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by Germi9: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
DonroxyII:
grin ... She be Map ? grin
I swear
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by dontrulee: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
PoliticalChinex:

Na ur front i face before? Olodo................

One more time, face your front or else you go get accident
Re: My Woman's Sex Libido Just Increased by PoliticalChinex(m): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
dontrulee:

One more time, face your front or else you go get accident

MUMU.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid / Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / 'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.