Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). (6662 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Women In Japan Celebrate Penis Festival (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
Women in Japan celebrate penis festival.

It’s a party through which women pay tributes to the penis for its role in the well-being and enjoyment of humans.

They reverence and praise men for possessing an organ which always leave them satisfied and happy after coming in contact with it.

This celebration has been going on since 1977 and it's being marked annually.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by posty56: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
all this Asian women are that place go right eh cool, to bad their men ain't endowed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Kollins11: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
O LORD, thank you for giving me big gbola. If truly there is a next life LORD, I would like to return back as a man with my exact size of gbola.

My gbola has expanded, stretched, demolished, enlarged, torn, dismantled and disassembled lots of pussies, and the vagina people keep on craving for more.

Gather here if you belong to Cucumber United FC

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Japanese men and small preeq be like 5&6 grin

While nigerian girls are taking our gigantic gbola for granted.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Vinstel: 9:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
All hail the mighty penis, giver of life and the sweetness in between.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Am elated they admitted that nothing sweet pass gbola..

No be naija girlz with over-pretending-character

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by paulolee(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
see as DM de appreciate n celebrate gbola..
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by CandyOps(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
People out here worshipping the almighty preeq.And I can't even get head from my chick.

She say na her husband she go give head. Na to even bounce am this week sef. I done tire I de go Japan

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
CandyOps:
People out here worshipping the almighty preeq.And I can't even get head from my chick.

She say na her husband she go give head. Na to even bounce am this week sef. I done tire I de go Japan
Naija ladies wey dey form say dem dey do guys favour by having sex with them. That gender matter tire me gan.
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Mogajunior(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
cool

Asians and their weird festivals. A day is set aside to celebrate penis. This shows the level of fulfilment penis brings to women's life round the globe. Though Nigeria women will hardly admit.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Ekejoestar(m): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
almighty preek

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool

Asians and their weird festivals. A day is set aside to celebrate penis. This shows the level of fulfilment penis brings to women's life round the globe.
No be lie grin grin
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ekejoestar:
almighty preek
Penis/Dick ti take over shocked
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by rickpat(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tomek09:

It’s a party through which women pay tributes to the penis for its role in the well-being and enjoyment of humans.

They reverence and praise men for possessing an organ which always leave them satisfied and happy after coming in contact with it.

...na wa... nothing wen pass no go see
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Mandela27: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
One lady told me dick is life

I swear 100percent

5 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by mike404(m): 1:31am On Feb 05, 2022
IYAEBE FERNANDEZISBACK JEON AND SAPHIERE LEFT THE GROUP CHAT

2 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:32am On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
Sssh..grow up and stop embarrassing yourself online.. wink

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Nobody: 1:55am On Feb 05, 2022
By their dick you shall know them. Men dick worth celebrated cus we are fruitful & multiply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 05, 2022
Kollins11:
O LORD, thank you for giving me big gbola. If truly there is a next life LORD, I would like to return back as a man with my exact size of gbola.

My gbola has expanded, stretched, demolished, enlarged, torn, dismantled and disassembled lots of pussies, and the vagina people keep on craving for more.

Gather here if you belong to Cucumber United FC
The only thing most of you can offer... undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Tomek09:

Naija ladies wey dey form say dem dey do guys favour by having sex with them. That gender matter tire me gan.
If Nigerian women did this, you bastards would slut-shame them...
Same incels who want virgins suddenly wish Nigerian women celebrate a penis festival? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by WoundedLamb: 2:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Tomek09:

Hhm.... where did you get your version from? Kanamara Matsuri (aka Festival of the Steel Phallus) is all about prayers to the god Kanayama-hiko and the goddess Kanayama-hime for fertility, easy child birth, marital harmony, and protection from sexually transmitted infections. Most gods associated with fertility in Asia are represented with such works of art. In India, it's in the form of a pregnant woman with a big peni.s.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by juman(m): 5:15am On Feb 05, 2022
So many festival in japan.
By God grace I wish to visit the country one day.

I like their NHK channel.
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by gonkin(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2022
All the mascots, toys and lolidicks are short range. Asians and little preeks. That means if dem taste long one it will be like losing virginity all over again and end up having a shifted womb grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Victerica(m): 7:06am On Feb 05, 2022
smiley

Women and preek.

'No preek, no life'.....says my female neighbor

2 Likes

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by HarlequinLekex: 7:22am On Feb 05, 2022
Tomek09:

With this festival there will surely be a lot of harlots in Japan,the Penis is for reproduction and not for useless enjoyment also with festival
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2022
gonkin:
All the mascots, toys and lolidicks are short range. Asians and little preeks. That means if dem taste long one it will be like losing virginity all over again and end up having a shifted womb grin
Naija men penis wey dey reach cervix. Some dey enter womb join grin
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2022
Victerica:
smiley

Women and preek.

'No preek, no life'.....says my female neighbor
Waiting for the rest of her gender to admit this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Tomek09(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
With this festival there will surely be a lot of harlots in Japan,the Penis is for reproduction and not for useless enjoyment also with festival
Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Jeon(f): 7:35am On Feb 05, 2022
[s]
mike404:
[/s]

GROW UP.

1 Like

Re: Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). by Victerica(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2022
Tomek09:

Waiting for the rest of her gender to admit this.

I'm waiting, with you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Being Examined By Doctor Of The Opposite Sex / High Level Madness! See The Crazy Picture A Girl Posted On Facebook / Photos: Man Who Can Tell A Woman’s Fortune And Future By handling Her Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.