Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? (11503 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
In my Workplace this Evening, One Fine, female Worker started to accost the Guys as we were Leaving.

She was Holding our hands and shoulders, saying Next week Monday is Valentine oo. That we must Buy her Gift, no matter how small.

After her Insistence, my Pal who is Married now Promised to get her Something small.

Me too, Also Promised to Buy her a Gift because who knows 'She might Reward the Givers later'. Lolssss...

BUT SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG FOR A MARRIED GUY TO GIVE A LADY FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE VALENTINE GIFT?
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Vinstel: 9:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
But why? How would you feel if your wife is buying valentine gifts for her male colleague?

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by habsydiamond(m): 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
There is nothing wrong as far as u are not into trade by barter... Like those is Nigeria movies where dem go say money for hand back for ground or if I scratch ur back u scratch mine in return.. The reality is that she may be cooking up something in her mind.. Just don't like her destroy the home u are build.. Just know that to build a home takes time but to destroy it takes only seconds.. Let's be wise oo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
No. . He can't,

unless the female friend is brinqin sumtin to the table grin

He shud buy for his wife first

except the female friend dey qive him free banging grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Vinstel:
But why? How would you feel if your wife is buying valentine gifts for her male colleague?

COmrade, u have said it all grin

47 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by helinues: 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
There is nothing wrong but it depends on what you buy and the amount you spend for the gifts.

9 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Felimax(m): 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Valentine is not just for lovers besides there are different shades of love.
The church teaches us to extend a hand of love on St. Valentine's day regardless of status. On Valentine's day also we reach out to those who lack love.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by rickpat(m): 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

In my Workplace this Evening, One Fine, female Worker started to accost the Guys as we were Leaving.

She was Holding our hands and shoulders, saying Next week Monday is Valentine oo. That we must Buy her Gift, no matter how small.

After her Insistence, my Pal who is Married now Promised to get her Something small.

Me too, Also Promised to Buy her a Gift because who knows 'She might Reward the Givers later'. Lolssss...

BUT SERIOUSLY, IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG FOR A MARRIED GUY TO GIVE A LADY FRIEND OR COLLEAGUE VALENTINE GIFT?
...you wife won't find that funny...besides what are you even getting so friendly with a female colleague who begs for gifts from male folks...how many she buy for you,?...she is been manipulative...gift from a friend or colleague is earned not "forced"...only your wife can hold you to such ransom

34 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why not?

Come to think of it, I don't know at which point we started to think of Valentine in the romantic sense, away from the friendly agape innocent type we knew as kids.

I remember celebrating it in my primary school days and we'd all buy gifts for ourselves, cook sometimes, and then get told of the story of St. Valentine (? Is it?) and how he died for love and we're celebrating the day in remembrance of him.

So if that is your idea of it, I don't see a reason why you can't buy Val's gifts for people around and your colleagues.

The idea is/was to celebrate it how you want, in ways it means to you.

Am I right, AfroKnight? smiley

11 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
helinues:
There is nothing wrong but it depends on what you buy and the amount you spend for the gifts.

Nice one, Mr Helinues!

A Small Gift From him won't hurt nobody.

But for a Single Guy like me, A Sweet Reward for me after i buy her the Gifts should not be a bad idea!.

Abi?
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by eazzzy1(m): 5:09am On Feb 05, 2022
If she's demanding for it then it's not a gift lol, it's feeding her entitlement mentality. The guy nacking her, who will most likely not buy anything for her will lick the chocolate you buy for her off her nipples later at night.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Bobloco: 7:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

There is no problem with getting her some gifts. It could be just an innocent request from her afterall it is the season of love. But the problem is your thoughts as can be highlighted in the bolded

5 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by yuping(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Ask your wife and see how she react to it, and what are you getting for your wife this Val? I just hope you take care of home before any other thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Bobloco:

There is no problem with getting her some gifts. It could be just an innocent request from her afterall it is the season of love. But the problem is your thoughts as can be highlighted in the bolded

I am not in the Person in Question, Sir!

I am Still Single! Still Observing the ladies in my Corner..
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Qatar2022: 10:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinstel:
Simple but a nice question, op please answer him

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Qatar2022:
Simple but a nice question, op please answer him

Do Men ask for Valentine Gifts? Do Men ask for Urgent 2K or 5K?
That said, I am not the Married Guy in Question! Read the Post well.
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Qatar2022: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Do Men ask for Valentine Gifts?
Do Men ask for Urgent 2K or 5K?

That said, I am not the Married Guy in Question! Read the Post well.
My dear tell your friend to stay away from anything that he won't like if his wife do it

3 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by IMASTEX: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
What Valentine means to you will determine if it's wrong or right. For me, I will be gifting my staff male and female.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by ruggedboych: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
helinues:

Are you even married? No

Stop dishing out advise you know nothing about, Mr special adviser

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Optimistguy1969: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Na so e take dey start o....

Small nyash dey shake o, small nyash dey shake o

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by elrufiason: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Op what a simping question,
Can a lady buy a valentine gift for her male colleague?
They will rather get gift for their boss, to flirt and seek favour.

The father of all simps is below my comment forming hard man...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by slawormiir: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Nothing wrong son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by salbis(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2022
People will just wake up and create wahala for no reason.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Built2last: 11:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Don't start what you can't finish

6 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by DavSagacity(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Your mindset is fuqed.

What do you want her to give you LATER?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by DavSagacity(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Na season film. Don't start what u can't finish...

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by Greenmentors: 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmmm
Re: Can A Married Man Buy A Valentine Gift For His Female Colleague? by ModelLook(m): 11:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

How would you feel if you found out that your loving wife bought a Valentine gift to give a man or her male colleague?

Answer this question with your church mind first.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zambia Bans The Use Of "Sex Doll" / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? / LADIES:... Not Wearing Bra And Pants How Do You Even Feel Comfortable??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.