Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,721 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew (42755 Views)

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Emily22(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
During my NYSC (2019)

Let me show u what one of my students submitted to me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Hassanmaye(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:
After giving my students an assignment to draw a human skeleton
Just to test their memory after the long holiday
This what I got from the best!!!

grin grin grin they are not bad
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by justking(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Great shocked
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
U mocking them here wouldn't do Better

They all tried!

3 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Samson0303: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by errigdee: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
lol,see as skeleton dey GBERAGA ...HAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by errigdee: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
lol,see as skeleton dey GBERAGA ...HAHAHAHAHA
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Haabdul: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
viyon02:
If this drawings are from senior secondary school students then l will say both teacher and students are olodo.

That's the truth, cos why will a teacher allow students to scatter labels anyhow..... Right from primary 5 my teachers made it stick to my head to always label on the right in an organized form

3 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Richy4(m): 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
That teacher is really stingy with marks.... Haba!!! cheesy.....That first one would have been something I would have drawn assuming I was that age embarassed...

2 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by NoToPile: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
The problem is the position of the labellings and then all of them made the mistake of labeling the breast bone, the ribs etc on the arm.

How can a student label the arm and call it breast bone, rib etc. Not even one of them attempted to label the parts of the skeleton properly

MBA.

1 Like

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Omoluabi16(m): 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Very funny thread. LMAO!!! grin skeletons wey be like all those Voltron character.
I couldn't do better too. Drawing these skeletons, alimentary canal e.t.c was my worst nightmare. That's why I hated biology.

2 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Niykayb: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
They tried their best but the person that scored 15 has some wrong labellings. Well, maybe the teacher prioritise artistry though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by phemmyfour: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
The first one looks like an alien while the second one looks drunk.

Na girl draw this one grin
Poor handwriting and drawing
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by OneDollarSalary(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
What class?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by lampi: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
MajesticKris:
This One Dey BreakDance grin
Na terminator

1 Like

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by shadyLP(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is what you see in a school like Umuokoro community development high school , Alapkere community school. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by bepositive11: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:

Also show us the one you drew grin

1 Like

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Kennydoc(m): 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:
More

On what basis did you score that student 15/20? It's obvious you cannot draw or label a skeleton, otherwise you wouldn't have scored that student more than 10. It's a shame.

1 Like

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by DabuIIIT: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Gaadafii:
I remember back in secondary school, when I and my friends use to announce in the class that Mrs ilyas, the biology teacher said everyone should submit their note books, we will collect the books and go to back of the school and be looking at drawings, biology as a subject get plenty drawings, amoeba, coneheaded generalojukwu euglena, arachnid, etc etc.

We go laugh at drawings at the back of the school, until we begin to spit on ourselves, come and see wicked wicked drawings then grin

Especially those girls.

When we are done laughing, we will return the books to everyone, that Mrs ilyas said we should bring it next week that she's going home already, we did this several times and we was never caught, the memory of it still plant smiles on my face
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by phemmyfour: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Haabdul:

That's the truth, cos why will a teacher allow students to scatter labels anyhow..... Right from primary 5 my teachers made it stick to my head to always label on the right in an organized form
There is no law restricting labelling to a side. You can use both sides and still be organized especially if you want to avoid overlapping of lines on your drawing

2 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by OlawaleBammie: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
If u want to laf in secondary schools, just goan be opening ur fellow students biology drawing books grin
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by alizma: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
BigYash:
Human Skeletino grin
The teacher had to encourage them with those marks sha.. Cux this very one is 0/20.. grin
Even of University standard, non is 0/20.
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by hopexter(m): 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
MajesticKris:
This One Dey BreakDance grin

Na muscular skeleton grin

2 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by joyandfaith: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:
I was really expecting an advice
How will I put them right on this
As their teacher
Which class?
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Mariangeles(f): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:

What class?

These ones are good.
The one below has a good handwriting.

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by hopexter(m): 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emily22:
During my NYSC (2019)

So how him take label this one now shocked
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Ishilove: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
The first one looks like an alien while the second one looks drunk.

Na girl draw this one grin
The skeleton even get ear cheesy
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by joyandfaith: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emily22:
During my NYSC (2019)

Which class?
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Anny505(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mariangeles:

What class?

These ones are good.
The one below has a good handwriting.

Should be primary 5 grin
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by rickpat(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:
...lol...that one you gave 5/20 don't deserve 5 o...that's a GHOST NOT A HUMAN SKELETON... HAHAHAHA...na wa
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by l0uie(m): 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Na her/his teacher you be, nau. E fit be say na your skeleton him draw by observing you.
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Very funny thread. LMAO!!! grin skeletons wey be like all those Voltron character.
I couldn't do better too. Drawing these skeletons, alimentary canal e.t.c was my worst nightmare. That's why I hated biology.
Till today I couldn't draw skin. It was my bestie then that helped me draw the human skin.

The only thing I successfully drew in secondary school was the kidney, and that was because it was so was easy. Draw two bean seeds and connect them with rods. O tan cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It is actually 'Biscuit Bone', not 'Brisket Bone' / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video / UNN Students Place Juju In Front Of Lecturers Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.