Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Human Skeleton My Students Drew (42772 Views)

See The Garri Cake My Students Presented To Me This Morning / Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Felt Bad My Students Said I Am Into Yahoo, Teaching Can't Afford My Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Mariangeles(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wakanakarue:
grin grin
Op you sef dey generous with Mark walai

Kids love teachers that are generous with marks. grin
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by kokowe(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please lets know the class before we can give an unbiased opinion...
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Archworld(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wakanakarue:
grin grin
Op you sef dey generous with Mark walai

It's not from him. He copied it from another group. I have seen this post from several places today .
They will just take someone's post and make it as theirs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by HarlequinLekex: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
viyon02:
If this drawings are from senior secondary school students then l will say both teacher and students are olodo.
100% correct talk
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by AreaFada2: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Which class?
I wonder, how can OP expect advice without telling us if it is JSS1, SSS1 or whatever? How do we judge what is appropriate for their year in school? shocked shocked
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by phemmyfour: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:
More
15marks?

The position of breastbone and ribs though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by baby124: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Why are you so stingy with marks? By the way these days no body draws any trash. Try provide them pictures to name the parts you indicate. Update from analog way of teaching to digital. Who drawing human skeleton help in this day and age?

3 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by vikgreen01(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Very funny pics… lol

Try to caution your students to stop writing on the margins and the one writing on the lines but I hope they are not in senior class oo
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
They drew Buhari for you and you are complaining
If they draw Putin for you nko?
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by DGascon: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
No. The students tried. What matters most is the labeling, which most of them got correctly.

Unless it is a fine art class, they children are good.

viyon02:
If this drawings are from senior secondary school students then l will say both teacher and students are olodo.

2 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by bigtt76(f): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Stop encouraging them into continuing with this mediocre drawings by scoring them high, it won't help them improve.

Roma10:
After giving my students an assignment to draw a human skeleton
Just to test their memory after the long holiday
This what I got from the best!!!
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Reference(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Standards are just falling through the floor....honestly.... kai... angry
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by ismodiwa(m): 5:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
They all made good attempt.

1 Like

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emily22:
During my NYSC (2019)

Let me show u what one of my students submitted to me
this is more of a sceptre or a dagger na embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by shantti(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
The seventh skeleton is c. Ronaldo trying to take a free kick
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Elidrisy20: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Blacc1:
Looks like the skeleton of Shugaban Kasa Najeria
if dey catch you, ba ruwana
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by NairaMaster1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:

I don't know why you scored that guy 9%?
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Richy4(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:
I was really expecting an advice
How will I put them right on this
As their teacher

You should know that some people were gifted in terms of drawing and some aren't... Like myself, I was not.. I can't draw any thing nice to save my life even if that drawing depends on it...

In my junior high school days, our fine art teacher noticed that I cannot draw...She was not sad about it because she knew that I was smart, answers her theoretical questions all the time in the class, attends her lesson with close attention... but when It comes to drawing,Hmmmm!!!! cheesy...
She rewards me with 3/5 all the time...I have never scored zero no matter how terrible the picture was... I remembered that I never scored 4/5 nor 5/5 ....Please learn to encourage them more especially the smart ones that can't draw...

I also wanted to say that telling them not to write on the line was not necessary, u would have asked them to draw on a plain sheet so that they will not write on the line... where they wrote was exactly where they found the spot to label the specimen

3 Likes

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Jaybariba(m): 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is this the skeleton of the skeleton? cheesy
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Heffalump(m): 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:

Do you award marks based on the beauty of drawing alone?
The student that got 15 had most labelling wrong. Look at rib bone, chest (sternum) bone, etc.
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Omoluabi16(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ishilove:

Till today I couldn't draw skin. It was my bestie then that helped me draw the human skin.

The only thing I successfully drew in secondary school was the kidney, and that was because it was so was easy. Draw two bean seeds and connect them with rods. O tan.
cheesy
see cheat ooh grin
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by lomprico(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:

What class level?
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
wis3:
Jigsaw grin
lwkmd grin
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Inspirer1: 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mummytoo:
They are kids

They tried

I know one adult cannot draw a box
I can draw a box BUT I am sure some of those drawings will be better than what I can put down... Part of what scared me from studying Medicine and Surgery.
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Doyou2019: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Gadafii:
I remember back in secondary school, when I and my friends use to announce in the class that Mrs ilyas, the biology teacher said everyone should submit their note books, we will collect the books and go to back of the school and be looking at drawings, biology as a subject get plenty drawings, amoeba, euglena, arachnid, etc etc.

We go laugh at drawings at the back of the school, until we begin to spit on ourselves, come and see wicked wicked drawings then grin

Especially those girls.

When we are done laughing, we will return the books to everyone, that Mrs ilyas said we should bring it next week that she's going home already, we did this several times and we was never caught, the memory of it still plant smiles on my face

grin grin Busy bodies
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Hectorkin: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:

Please attach graphic pictures to the post.
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by lomprico(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Roma10:

I can see you brought this here for us to mock the students because people have been asking which class they are and you just ignored all those that asked you. Well I think they all did well and you are a horrible human being. angry
Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by omgismholly(f): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
My pupils were asked to draw a mother breastfeeding her baby by their CCA teacher. The drawings ehn. I could not kill myself in class with laughter.
Sample below. Couldn't snap all tho grin

1 Like

Re: The Human Skeleton My Students Drew by Evicsholar(f): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
I guess the scores are based on the beauty of the drawings and I hope they are for JSS students

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video / It is actually 'Biscuit Bone', not 'Brisket Bone' / UNN Students Place Juju In Front Of Lecturers Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.