Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

“she’s Paying For Her Evil Deeds” – Ubi Franklin Reacts To His Babymama, Sandra - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “she’s Paying For Her Evil Deeds” – Ubi Franklin Reacts To His Babymama, Sandra (245 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / Should I Expose My Sister For Her Evil Acts On Innocent Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“she’s Paying For Her Evil Deeds” – Ubi Franklin Reacts To His Babymama, Sandra by Larigist(f): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Popular Music executive Ubi Franklin has reacted to the current situation of his baby mama Sandra Iheuwa in her husband’s house saying she’s paying for her evil deeds and all that she did to him.

According to reports, Sandra Iheuwa is not having it easy in her husband’s house at all and an alleged chat of her crying over how her husband kicked her daughter with Ubi Franklin outside from their home surfaced.

Click on the link below
��������

https://larigist.com/shes-paying-for-her-evil-deeds-ubi-franklin-reacts-to-his-babymama-sandra-iheuwa-marriage-woes/

(1) (Reply)

Signs You're Living Above Your Means / Rodent Snake Control Services In Dubai | Way Pest Control | Pest Control / What's That Thing That Your DAD Has Done For You That You Can Never Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.