Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her (17898 Views)

Will A Man Know If I Tell Him I'm A Virgin While I'm Not? / Toasting A Huge Mid 40s Lady While I'm Mid 30s.. / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by jaxxy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
waziri4biz:
Hey house I need your views on this matter. When my girlfriend is talking to me or texting me I usually take my time to listen over the phone and ensure she gets the undivided attention then when she notices I'm silent the next thing she starts blowing off on me like I'm pissing her off and she could even go as far as hanging up before getting to know if I was only silent because I was SINCERELY listening.

This time around she hung up and after calling her back to know if she truly hung up I ended the call because I lost it this time....

But share your views anyways

When she’s talking try to say “ok”, yes ma or Smtn so she knows Ure listening not doing Smtn else on the other side.

Hope it helps since u SINCERELY don’t know what to do, undecided
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by angelfallz(m): 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Aggression conductor, I hail thee
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Olumaeme: 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
When your woman is complaining to you or telling you something getting her worked up, she expects you to also get angry at the situation and not just listen.

Something like, why would she have behaved like that? who does that? that is bad nau? You mean he did that? i hope you gave it to her hot? You see this reactions alone is enough, even though you don't have any solution in mind.

Men and Women are not wired the same and you have to understand that.
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Gozimah: 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2022
Listening is a skill bro, feel empathy connect to like it happened to you, be quiet though but, let out sounds at intervals that let her know you are still with her since it's on phone and act in a way you should if it had been you, I think this helps. Finally I don't support her actions, you guys should just trash it out calmly.
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Dextre(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
waziri4biz:
Hey house I need your views on this matter. When my girlfriend is talking to me or texting me I usually take my time to listen over the phone and ensure she gets the undivided attention then when she notices I'm silent the next thing she starts blowing off on me like I'm pissing her off and she could even go as far as hanging up before getting to know if I was only silent because I was SINCERELY listening.

This time around she hung up and after calling her back to know if she truly hung up I ended the call because I lost it this time....

Some of y’all n****. You will be fine ehn, young in love, ur eye go soon clear
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Tallesty1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
All those ladies dating guys in their 20's abeg where una gather strength from?
You just exposed yourself. You're are among the many Nigerians that do not have friends that are good listeners. The guy is matured in all sense of the word

@OP, the way your girl reacts to this is not nice but you need to make understand better. It's possible that she's the type that plays with her phone when someone is talking to her, she thinks you're doing same.

But one thing that I have come to realize is that there are just few good listeners out there. I am a good listener and here's my experience.

Back then when mom started sharing family ish and other personal issues with me, I will just keep quiet and listen while she talks and she will keep asking me if I am listening.
Sometimes she would make me repeat what she said.

It took her some time to understand that I am actually truly listening.

Sometimes when a friend calls on phone to explain something or ask me for something and I just listen. They will be asking if am "there" from time to time.

This is because they're used to listeners chirping in once in a while so when they meet someone that just listen, they'd think something is off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by kansoboy: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na u dey listen to her na
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by TheiaTalks: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
waziri4biz:

Your. Girlfriend. Has. Anger. Issues. [sub][/sub]

It's either she solves that problem, or you leave her because if you continue with such woman ...

Lemme sha not see one murder headline on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by eventainment(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
You for de use gist follow up sounds like.. eh, ehen serious, and what happened next. Uhmm, even when gist boring die I de make am look interesting for babe eye . Girls wahala too much. It takes understanding to follow them peacefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Smithwilliams826: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Ahmed0336:

Your girl no get respect and she's impatient.

Red flag but if you wan continue who am I to stop a moving train? undecided
Superman cool

I love the romance thread.
Problem everywhere
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by iamL(f): 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
waziri4biz:

What is the meaning of this?
Is this how bitter your life is that you go to my profile to express this level of bitterness. If you're so mature how come you have the time to be this petty.... Go and get a life. You are the type who reign insults on people for asking for advise.... Nothing you said was a valid point but a perfect reflection of a sad life.... Go and get a life sir... If you have no intelligent response simply keep mute... Oloriburuku..

That person is a redpiller na. U just described their life.
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Aaar: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
Really
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Munzy14(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Are you in your 20's? una wahala too much,una dy sabi pick fights over little things.Guy's in their latec30's and early 40's are very calm and matured and will not easily pick on you when you are been silly and dramatic
:-Xna so!

OP's babe is a typical character of some ladies in their early 20s...Flaring up at any given time.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by waziri4biz: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
1opinion:
Have you spoken this with her?
Yes
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by waziri4biz: 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Tallesty1:
You just exposed yourself. You're are among the many Nigerians that do not have friends that are good listeners. The guy is matured in all sense of the word

@OP, the way your girl reacts to this is not nice but you need to make understand better. It's possible that she's the type that plays with her phone when someone is talking to her, she thinks you're doing same.
Very true
But one thing that I have come to realize is that there are just few good listeners out there. I am a good listener and here's my experience.

Back then when mom started sharing family ish and other personal issues with me, I will just keep quiet and listen while she talks and she will keep asking me if I am listening.
Sometimes she would make me repeat what she said.

It took her some time to understand that I am actually truly listening.

Sometimes when a friend calls on phone to explain something or ask me for something and I just listen. They will be asking if am "there" from time to time.

This is because they're used to listeners chirping in once in a while so when they meet someone that just listen, they'd think something is off.
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by thinksquad(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
Carry your Biro cover penis komot for my front.At least I've said something now.Good night
bruh!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by MrMacinterchi1: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
waziri4biz:

I don't understand the necessity of this comment but I'll let you know I'm not in my twenties.. You clearly had nothing to say you for just chill
She's referring to the lady that you are dating, not you as a person
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Divinefavour1: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
Double0h7:
Silence isn't listening it's Silence. Active listening requires cues like "ahem, yeah, ok, I understand." Then you respond with something like "ok I heard xy and z." If you're just silent then that could be interpreted as passive aggressive.

Maybe he was nodding at his end.
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by BluntCrazeMan: 2:30am On Feb 11, 2022
waziri4biz:

She's not your type..
And you're not her type.
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by BluntCrazeMan: 2:44am On Feb 11, 2022
waziri4biz:

Sheey you're not planning to do Valentine for this babe??
She's clearly not your babe.
Go and find your true babe
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by waziri4biz: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Sheey you're not planning to do Valentine for this babe??
She's clearly not your babe.
Go and find your true babe
I no go do Valentine o
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Natemrwiz: 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
Eni shorire me sef de vex
Re: My Woman Transfers Aggression At Me While I'm Listening To Her by Damfostopper(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
All those ladies dating guys in their 20's abeg where una gather strength from?
wats the correlation btw wat ur writing with the op??.....and come to think of it...ur family is looking towards benefitting from this senseless being.....tueh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Take A Look At Yourself!!! / 5 Relationship Tips To Learn From The Lagos Driver-conductor Connection / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.