Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me (1318 Views)

What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit / TB Joshua: I Am Tired & Want To Rest - Usher Reveals Things Prophet Said To Them / The Worst Kind Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 9:47am On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You didn't stop at choosing not to believe but quoting people like me to argue each time i speak with others! wink

I quote you to stop you spreading misinformation but you refuse to take correction gracefully. It means you are well aware of what you are doing but are simply retaliating to soothe your bruised ego, again proving you are not a real disciple of Jesus according to your own stipulations.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

I quote you to stop you spreading misinformation but you refuse to take correction gracefully. It means you are well aware of what you are doing but are simply retaliating to soothe your bruised ego, again proving you are not a real disciple of Jesus according to your own stipulations.

The highlighted is the difference between you and this OP.
You can see how i commended her for her courage to come out and tell the world that she no longer believe in what she can't explain.
She stopped believing in what she knew many still believe and she's not accusing anyone because she's aware that it's not a matter of just one man.
But you didn't stop at that instead you're trying to accuse people who still hold onto what you formerly believe as well.
So you deserve what you got! wink
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted is the difference between you and this OP.
You can see how i commended her for her courage to come out and tell the world that she no longer believe in what she can't explain.
She stopped believing in what she knew many still believe and she's not accusing anyone because she's aware that it's not a matter of just one man.
But you didn't stop at that instead you're trying to accuse people who still hold onto what you formerly believe as well.
So you deserve what you got! wink

The accusations levelled against you have nothing to do with you believing whatever you believe but you trying to spread misinformation or trying to pass falsehood as truth. You are a known fabricator of stories so don't try to use your religious affiliation to cover your misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

The accusations levelled against you have nothing to do with you believing whatever you believe but you trying to spread misinformation or trying to pass falsehood as truth. You are a known fabricator of stories so don't try to use your religious affiliation to cover your misdeeds.

Well i don't know what you're saying but the fact remains that whenever you quote me it's about what the Bible teaches that you are against while this OP only declared her reason for denouncing her faith! wink
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Well i don't know what you're saying but the fact remains that whenever you quote me it's about what the Bible teaches that you are against while this OP only declared her reason for denouncing her faith! wink

LoLz. Of course you won't know, how will you own up to your misdeeds. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. Of course you won't know, how will you own up to your misdeeds. Bwahahahahaha!
OP denounced her faith and i commended her effort is enough to tell that whatever happened between you and i totally differs from this! wink
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

OP denounced her faith and i commended her effort is enough to tell that whatever happened between you and i totally differs from this! wink

Doesn't change the fact that you violate your own rules.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

Doesn't change the fact that you violate your own rules.

Says you! wink
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Says you! wink

Actually it's you who said it. LoLz.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

Actually it's you who said it. LoLz.
No wahala after all the OP can see i never condemned her for taking the step she took.
So it's you who is biased now! wink
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala after all the OP can see i never condemned her for taking the step she took.
So it's you who is biased now! wink

LoLz. How am I biased?
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

LoLz. How am I biased?
This is about OP who denounced her faith and how i responded, your reaction is biased! wink
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is about OP who denounced her faith and how i responded, your reaction is biased! wink

How?
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

How?
Why quoting me in the first place? cheesy
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Why quoting me in the first place? cheesy

To point out that you are condemning other people for the very thing you do.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

Shows how low your IQ, because if it's about condemnation i won't speak consolingly to the OP who denounced her faith due to what she felt is wrong.
You and i have been through this before and from what i could discern you're the one arguing blindly after seeing the sensibility in true faith.
This OP felt there's no practical sense in the faith she professed so i can't condemn her! smiley
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Shows how low your IQ, because if it's about condemnation i won't speak consolingly to the OP who denounced her faith due to what she felt is wrong.
You and i have been through this before and from what i could discern you're the one arguing blindly after seeing the sensibility in true faith.
This OP felt there's no practical sense in the faith she professed so i can't condemn her! smiley

LoL did I say you condemned the OP? Can you see why you stand condemned by your own words? You started insulting me for what you probably didn't even understand. LoLz.
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

LoL did I say you condemned the OP? Can you see why you stand condemned by your own words? You started insulting me for what you probably didn't even understand. LoLz.

If i didn't condemn the OP then why quoting me? smiley
Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by LordReed(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If i didn't condemn the OP then why quoting me? smiley

LordReed:

Re: The Worst Thing A Christian Said To Me by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
LordReed:

While speaking consolingly with the OP, shey? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Faithful / The New Testimony Thread. / Do These Two Bible Passages Contradict One Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.