Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (53660 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
Skyview01:

I only dated one Nigerian girl and we have been married happily the past 16years.

I don't know if the dating scene have changed since then.
Sir, i understand your view now! You said dated one and married for 16 yrs, that is fine.

but you see naija girls of nowadays eh, they are opposite of everything a proper woman should be. Lazy, incitefull dangerous, loose, etc

i dont blame those guys that bash naija women on nl... Why? I have experience some of their complaint first hand and it is cruel
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
Sir, i understand your view now! You said dated one and married for 16 yrs, that is fine.

but you see naija girls of nowadays eh, they are opposite of everything a proper woman should be. Lazy, incitefull dangerous, loose, etc

i dont blame those guys that bash naija women on nl... Why? I have experience some of their complaint first hand and it is cruel

I see where you are coming from.

There are more than 100million naija ladies out there and its not fair to paint all of them with one brush just because of the experience you had with a few.
There are still millions of good ladies out there and you have to be very skillful in selecting the right one for relationships.

My opinion though.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 2:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:

You have not said anything!
You just going round in cycles!
I want to bet that you are a left foot with women
So you play defence
i bet if you are married, that you are suffering in silence. Then come out and paint it (marriage) next best thing after slice bread.

your life, peace of mind, and future may depends on the other gender or their validation. Not mine

well, i dont dictate for you, so as you too
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Skyview01:

I see where you are coming from.

There are more than 100million naija ladies out there and its not fair to paint all of them with one brush just because of the experience you had with a few.
There are still millions of good ladies out there and you have to be very skillful in selecting the right one for relationships.

My opinion though.
the good and valuable one are like 2 out of 10 so what is the chance of meeting them? 5%! Even the so called working ones are incitefull & vicious. Enough said.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
i bet if you are married, that you are suffering in silence. Then come out and paint it (marriage) next best thing after slice bread.

your life, peace of mind, and future may depends on the other gender or their validation. Not mine

well, i dont dictate for you, so as you too
grin grin. grin grin
grin grin grin. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin

Don't worry you will meet your own great Nigerian wife.
Not all them are bad.A lot are good.just be patient
grin grin
Damn it you are funny as hell.
I am sure you will get a good sexy Nigerian woman who will accept you for who you are!
grin

When some of you get hurt you really go overboard grin grin
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by NairalandMD: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Clicked:

It is also our culture that gave Nigerian women that "entitlement mentality" you talk about. In the Nigerian culture the man is supposed to provide for his woman, foot most, if not all of the bills in their home, but you guys conveniently forget that when bashing Nigerian women.

Yet at the same time, you all will still insult a Nigerian feminist that is willing to divide the bills, so long as other household chores are equally shared. But will kiss the ass of a white feminist.

Confused bunch of slaves.

Go check your history and find out deeply why your ancestors married many wives then reply like an intelligent individual.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.