Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (53657 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by meobizy(f): 5:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Papers don sure. Sharp guy.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Omofizle90(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2022
Your ticket don enter. Automatic green card for you abi you think say we no know the matter.
Well am happy for you. Traveling overseas is now a settled case for you
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by PaedophileProph: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Read my comment again , in between lines ,lies your answer which thou seek cheesy
But get for thyself a glass of water while on it
gypsey:
You still didn't answer the question. I ask you again.

Why do you think this guy wants to marry this woman for resident permit? Can people not marry just because they like each other? Does every negro have to marry a white woman to gain immigration status? Every marriage to a white woman must not be for residency.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by anambraamaka: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2022
ayiii lipsrsealed
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Gate050: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Lordshoggy:
After so many failed attempts trying out different relationships, I finally found a woman whose attitude is similar to my mother, someone who understands me, matured and encourages me.

During my failed relationships attempts, I started to think that, I am the one who had attitude problems making this girls to break up, until I met this girl in my country of residence and I can conclude that MY OWN LOVE WAS THERE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WAITING FOR ME.

Well, she said yes to me. I have a wedding to plan.
Lol so you can this be deceived with that glared RED FLAG? That hug alone gave you out, it isn't personate enough. A woman who love you will never hug you with that wide distance she kept.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Wife abi na client?
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Mrscarter(f): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
gypsey:
You still didn't answer the question. grin I ask you again.

Why do you think this guy wants to marry this woman for resident permit? Can people not marry just because they like each other? Does every negro have to marry a white woman to gain immigration status? Every marriage to a white woman must not be for residency.

Thats true. I know a white lady who married a naija guy n was married for around 30yrs til he died of old age they had a few children plus grandchildren n they loved each other alot n were very happy. Not all interacial relationships have ulterior motives just like not all white or black ppl have the same traits n petsonalities. Theres nice genuine ppl in this world n those who love with their hearts n their skin colour comes in all shades from black white n brown.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by alphabbey1(m): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2022
tollyboy5:

She's not our entitled mentality base ladies. So he's forgiving for kneeling grin
You are actually right bro, these Naija girls and entitlement are like Bread and butter, both goes together

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Mrscarter:

Thats true. I know a white lady who married a naija guy n was married for around 30yrs til he died of old age they had a few children plus grandchildren n they loved each other alot n were very happy. Not all interacial relationships have ulterior motives just like not all white or black ppl have the same traits n petsonalities. Theres nice genuine ppl in this world n those who love with their hearts n their skin colour comes in all shades from black white n brown.
Absolutely correct.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 07, 2022
PaedophileProph:
Read my comment again , in between lines ,lies your answer which thou seek cheesy
But get for thyself a glass of water while on it
Why you had to mention Immigration, green card and visa atall on a marriage proposal topic, i don't get. grin

If it was a nigerian getting married to another nigerian in nigeria, would the mention of immigration come in? I doubt it would.

I would need a large glass of whiskey rather grin
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Bouncing2(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Oyel de ya head brodaman
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Czarina21(f): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Faber:

God knows am not breeding Nigerian girls. All my kids will be Canadians. Nigeria no get future

Suffice it to say, you're Nigerian up to the 5th ancestor.
But take it easy on Nigerian girls though, women all over the world have lots of similar psycho-analytical and social traits.
Every woman craves love, protection, provision, and growth. Just that we say it in different languages.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Raychee(f): 11:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Nigeriadondie:

Leave that thing abeg. How do we connect

Lol. E-mail?
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Raychee(f): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2022
gypsey:
na so you fine reach? kiss shocked you even fine pass the oyibo woman wey de OP proposed to.

Is that your real hair?

Lol. Thank you but that's not my real hair oo grin
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nigeriadondie: 3:23pm On Feb 07, 2022
Raychee:

Lol. E-mail?
Ok.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nigeriadondie: 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2022
Raychee:

Lol. E-mail?
Are u there
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Emperor88(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
SportsHD:
Since no one would say it; simp

At least you get the value for being a simp...not the 9ja that will add more bundle on you. I envy the OP. I will rather remain single than marry a 9ja girl, unless she is raised outside the shores of this country.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Brian47(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
Congratulations bro.
If you can afford it, I'd like you to do a Nigerian traditional wedding.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 12:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:

Honestly I don't understand the basis for some male monikers beef towards Nigerians girls!

Well!

It won't stop Nigerian girls from getting married to men of their choice!

It is here that we are seeing wedding of nairalanders getting married (right under there noses).

There are even two nairalanders that are not posting their wedding on the site but they have just done their weddings this week.
grin
Your pussy worshiping is legendary. You deserve an oscar. But marriage is not a yard stick for achievement, maybe you just wana console your self.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2022
Skyview01:

Its crazy seeing some comments on Nairaland. What kind of females do these individuals have in their pathetic lives.
E be like say naija girls neva do yo strong tin?
those piece of sh!t are worse! Worser than snakes self!
i avoid em like plague
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by baralatie(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
Your pussy worshiping is legendary. You deserve an oscar. But marriage is not a yard stick for achievement, maybe you just wana console your self.
Are you married or you intend to get married?
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
E be like say naija girls neva do yo strong tin?

those piece of sh!t are worse! Worser than snakes self!

i avoid em like plague

Naija girls have been good to me. I love them die.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:
Are you married or you intend to get married?
Maybe in my dreams
marriage and i is a bad combo. Like money and blood, they dont mix
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by baralatie(m): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
Maybe in my dreams

marriage and i is a bad combo. Like money and blood, they dont mix
But you are into a steady relationship with the opposite sex
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
Skyview01:

Naija girls have been good to me. I love them die.
Suit ur self
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:
But you are into a steady relationship with the opposite sex
Am a monk!
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by baralatie(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
Am a monk!
Monks,Reverend Father's,Eunuchs and some religious outfits are basically the ones that are into the beliefs of staying off women!

So the questions is are you in a steady relationship with the opposite sex
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:

Monks,Reverend Father's,Eunuchs and some religious outfits are basically the ones that are into the beliefs of staying off women!

So the questions is are you in a steady relationship with the opposite sex
dont force that over hyped nonsense down my throat. My life doesnt revolve around the opposite sex
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by baralatie(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
dont force that over hyped nonsense down my throat. My life doesnt revolve around the opposite sex
Really!
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boniwhite: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
baralatie:
Really!
Now you know!
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by baralatie(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
Now you know!
You have not said anything!
You just going round in cycles!
I want to bet that you are a left foot with women
So you play defence
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
Boniwhite:
Suit ur self

I only dated one Nigerian girl and we have been married happily the past 16years.

I don't know if the dating scene have changed since then.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo? / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.