Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (53659 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Xisnin(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Faber:
Congrats dude
That's the only people qualified to kneel down and propose to, at least you know it's their culture and secondly you're proposing for something that will likely change your life or
Status.

But for you to kneel down in the name of proposing to a negro, smelling kvnt, broke Nija bitch....Omoh your head no correct.
That's not our culture and thatbof her forefathers. You're proposing to be cheated on, broke shamed in the nearest future when she deplete your resources. You're proposing to emotional trauma. You're likely proposing for unending drama that will keep you running here kitikiti katakata for our advice.

Guys make Una wise up o. That babe u day kneel down for don dey kneel for boys them crib they give them bjs.
Frustrated poor boy.
Sniper is not that expensive.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by bleskid: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
this guy don catch big fish ooo

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by alexvic12: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations. Like I'll always advise, treat your woman right at all times and make those smiles last!

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by tollyboy5(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
grin

Black men work to keep white women on a pedestal... Slave mentality
She's not our entitled mentality base ladies. So he's forgiving for kneeling grin

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Omanambala(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
If it was a black girl you will put all sort of expectations on her....big breast , big nyansh..smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Jerryherd: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin

Nice one.... See as you shock her with the proposal

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by OneCorner: 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
SportsHD:
Simp grin
Dey dere
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by ImamOfViolence: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
I no know why una no dey learn from ik ogbonna. Naija rich men no dey take eye see whitey, before u know it them don snatch am from u. Some things are better of done silently

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Lamasta(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lordshoggy:
After so many failed attempts trying out different relationships, I finally found a woman whose attitude is similar to my mother, someone who understands me, matured and encourages me.

During my failed relationships attempts, I started to think that, I am the one who had attitude problems making this girls to break up, until I met this girl in my country of residence and I can conclude that MY OWN LOVE WAS THERE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WAITING FOR ME.

Well, she said yes to me. I have a wedding to plan.
Congrats to you guys

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by TeddBundy: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Faber:
Congrats dude
That's the only people qualified to kneel down and propose to, at least you know it's their culture and secondly you're proposing for something that will likely change your life or
Status.

But for you to kneel down in the name of proposing to a negro, smelling kvnt, broke Nija bitch....Omoh your head no correct.
That's not our culture and thatbof her forefathers. You're proposing to be cheated on, broke shamed in the nearest future when she deplete your resources. You're proposing to emotional trauma. You're likely proposing for unending drama that will keep you running here kitikiti katakata for our advice.

Guys make Una wise up o. That babe u day kneel down for don dey kneel for boys them crib they give them bjs.
Stupid monkey slave. You forgot your chains.

12 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Faber(m): 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Xisnin:

I am Frustrated poor boy. My mother is an Olosho, am a bastard. I no get papa sef
Sniper is not that expensive.
E choke sha tongue
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by ImamOfViolence: 3:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omanambala:
If it was a black girl you will put all sort of expectations on her....big breast , big nyansh..smh
yes because mosdii said naija girls are useless all of them

3 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Xisnin(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
NairalandMD:

She's white naw, it's there culture for man to kneel while proposing besides she's an upgrade for him not our african ladies that goin' join to your prob' with their entitlement mentality.
OP, she get friends?
Poor boy.
Since when did a "common" woman start dictating what you hate to do(kneeling)?

Fake alpha who wouldn't mind becoming houseboy for money or green card.

7 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Palazee(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerian ladies in the mud grin

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by MARYIAN(f): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Faber(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
TeddBundy:

I am a Stupid monkey slave. I forgot my chains, am useless son of warri Olosho.
inside life tongue
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Brownshoe: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
MrCuteking:
Your confidence though. Nice one and congrats. Your children will be lit. Them go too fine.

Like I always tell most ladies that keep saying
“All a man wants is sex at first glance”

You are right, albeit it takes a woman with good character and good heart to keep her man. Even if he dumps you at the end, don’t change your good heart, it will click with right man faster than the bad eggs.
don't mind them, only character can keep a man, a lady with bad character is like poisonous food,

5 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by ImamOfViolence: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
ruggedboych:
Jakpa things, your juju is working tongue tongue
bloody armed robber . Your days are numbered
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Elidrisy20: 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na for which River you catch this white fish?

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Jerryherd: 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Faber:
Congrats dude
Status.

Some comments make you wonder the kind of mother and sisters some people have and. Especially the kind of people they date

Thank God for the women in my life

Alhamdulilai that I don't have to rant bitterly over love

6 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by lookingfly: 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lordshoggy:
After so many failed attempts trying out different relationships, I finally found a woman whose attitude is similar to my mother, someone who understands me, matured and encourages me.

During my failed relationships attempts, I started to think that, I am the one who had attitude problems making this girls to break up, until I met this girl in my country of residence and I can conclude that MY OWN LOVE WAS THERE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WAITING FOR ME.

Well, she said yes to me. I have a wedding to plan.
a Everytime them ladies they cover face if dude propose?
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Xisnin(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Clicked:

It is also our culture that gave Nigerian women that "entitlement mentality" you talk about. In the Nigerian culture the man is supposed to provide for his woman, foot most, if not all of the bills in their home, but you guys conveniently forget that when bashing Nigerian women.

Yet at the same time, you all will still insult a Nigerian feminist that is willing to divide the bills, so long as other household chores are equally shared. But will kiss the ass of a white feminist.

Confused bunch of slaves.

Alpha male, red pill are pretentious slangs that frustrated poor boys use to feel important.
Just dangle money or green card before these fake Alphas and they will become
houseboy to a white or even brown woman.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Faber(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jerryherd:

Some comments make you wonder the kind of mother and sisters some people have and. Especially the kind of people they date

Thank God for the women in my life

Alhamdulilai that I don't have to rant bitterly over love

Some comments makes you wonder whether they are from men who escaped from the Rehab... imbeciles have infiltrated nairaland

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by snoopz: 3:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Maga wey we dey manage e reach you turn you wan marry am
Smart ass, nigha passport don secure grin
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Boyooosa(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
You guys compliment each other
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by okwadatigbogal: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
This one no resemble original whitey oooh.
Anyways congrats dude. Treat her well.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by melonsgroup: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Client way Niggars dey manage e reach your turn you wan carry am wholesale.

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by okwadatigbogal: 3:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
snoopz:
Maga wey we dey manage e reach you turn you wan marry am
Smart ass, nigha passport don secure grin

small boy. Repeating other people's quotes sheepishly to sound woke...mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Mosesmo6: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats man
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by heniford2: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nice one the white girls are better of than black wink wink very nice

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by omeizee(m): 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.