Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos (53695 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by BigDawsNet: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congratulations bro

We don they plenty small small cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by NairalandMD: 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
I'm female and a lesbian
Oh! i see, i reserve my replies then and henceforth, i won't comment "kpem" for your mata again cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by NairalandMD: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Xisnin:

Poor boy.
Since when did a "common" woman start dictating what you hate to do(kneeling)?

Fake alpha who wouldn't mind becoming houseboy for money or green card.
"Common" keh
nah our african female common o.
How many Caucasian female you don date for your life?

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Carot: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Raychee:
Congratulations kiss . Oyinbo on cornrows looks funny grin
i want to marry you
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Carot: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
gypsey:
see you! grin

You know how many BJs dis oyibo don give other negros and whitys? Dat oyibo look like virgin to you? grin mad man!
most white girls are decent

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Carot: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Useless comments from fvcking slaves up there..
Modafuckers
you are a big fool
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Bignuell(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nigerian men 1: Africa Feminist Nigeria Chapter (AFNC) 0 grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Carot: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
baralatie:

grin grin grin

Wetin carry ya eye go there ooo
you, you haven't changed from your simping ways. Continue
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Congrats bro. Pray to have my breakthrough soon too
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Carot: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Decryptor:
Congratulations!! She deserves it!

And she even said YES! If it were to be these jobless Nigerian species, she will say NO and end up embarrassing him on top by slapping him or walking away.

White ladies rock!!
how does it feel banging a white puci
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Carot: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Palema007:
But she no too fine sha grin grin grin gen gen gen
where have you been, ariza.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Carot: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
The shameful thing is that white people; black ot white, will never run themselves down to praise black people.

Just look at the comments from these disgusting slaves.
are you not a slave riding every tom, dick and harry
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by nwoye72: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
Oga we understand
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nigeriadondie: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Decryptor:

Na you wey call yourself dondie no know anything o grin
I’m living in Europe as I have been for years. I was married to an European oyibo. My marriage crashed. In most of these countries divorce is very high.

What’s trending now is cohabitation so no paperwork stress when everything falls. Most of these women you see were once married before or were cohabitant with someone in the past but didn’t work.

The tolerance of most of these oyibo women is so thin that they don’t blink an eye before they take the exit door.

You know nothing bro. Be humble. What I know now I never knew before especially as I traveled and live outside Nigeria as it has expanded my horizon or outlook on life.

One thing u don’t know is that most of these women marrying our men are quite mature and have behind them numerous failed relationships. Some as they realize age is no longer on their side now choose to get a mate in place they would never have gone to when they were younger and were at their peak or prime because their options are becoming limited as they grow older.

Look at that oyibo woman picture. Is she in her 20s? What happened to relationships she had when she was younger?

2 Likes

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Atleast this one is not a grandma like a guy I know married, tell him to marry a Nigerian grandma, he will refuse, all for the dough.

The way some young men are pursuing easy money is pitiful.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Lordshoggy(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chai, men dem find me reach here..lol
TATALoAlaMu:

Shogo, invite me o.
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
most white girls are decent
Not really No!
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Germi9:

Ain’t they better?
No! Some of them are really ugly and smell bad, this woman on this photo is not the best looking white woman ,i would rate her 40 out of 100 if ask me.. she looks like she has done some botox on her face too.

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by abokikhalifa: 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lordshoggy:
After so many failed attempts trying out different relationships, I finally found a woman whose attitude is similar to my mother, someone who understands me, matured and encourages me.

During my failed relationships attempts, I started to think that, I am the one who had attitude problems making this girls to break up, until I met this girl in my country of residence and I can conclude that MY OWN LOVE WAS THERE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WAITING FOR ME.

Well, she said yes to me. I have a wedding to plan.

Very lucky guy. God as saved him from entitled and expensive Nigerian girls

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by prophetfire: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
ValCon888:
Congratulations brother. You have successfully escaped from the clutches of the entitled species in our country.
Yesooooh!
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by ajl: 7:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
"White girlfriend", like it's a passport to heaven. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Germi9: 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
gypsey:
No! Some of them are really ugly and smell bad, this woman on this photo is not the best looking white woman ,i would rate her 40 out of 100 if ask me.. she looks like she has done some botox on her face too.
Hehehe nobody says the girl is pretty,myself i don’t like yellow girls talk of white or pink or red do you get me…
But if you read what the OP said you would understand why i came for the black girls coa they obviously made him settle for that girl
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by LILTJAY1: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Carot:
you are a big fool
your family is cursed with foolishness

1 Like

Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by paparazi232(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
congrats OP May God bless your marriage
please what country is she from I'm sorry if it' sounds funny thou
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Chrixtopha(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lordshoggy:
After so many failed attempts trying out different relationships, I finally found a woman whose *attitude is similar to my mother*, someone who understands me, matured and encourages me.

During my failed relationships attempts, I started to think that, I am the one who had attitude problems making this girls to break up, until I met this girl in my country of residence and I can conclude that MY OWN LOVE WAS THERE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY WAITING FOR ME.

Well, she said yes to me. I have a wedding to plan.
. Attitude similar to my mother got me
Re: A Marriage Proposal To My White Girlfriend At Landmark Beach, Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
Those when don nack oyibo kpekus, abeg na wetin be the difference?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

"Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard / Anowa Adjah, "The Nigerian Powerhouse": Hot Nigerian Fitness Trainer / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.