Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Good Bye Nairaland - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Bye Nairaland (5464 Views)

Bye! Nairaland. / Good Bye Fear! A Motivational Video To Overcome Your Fears / Turn Your Old Roofs Into New...say Bye Bye To Costly Re-roofing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
Datboredberrry:
yeah the talkative by now she for don dey comment as usual.
na me report am to mods.
now I have gained control of the berry moniker fully cool
datboredberry thunder fire you there
datboredberry is a clone moniker the real one is datboredberrry.
The bastards never see anything. I stead of them to run and hide like bigcowhorn, them want form actor
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ruggedboych: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2022
So this is the lowlife boy, you were mentioning me along with Kai I don hear am for this forum. Can you imagine how local the boy look, who knows if Satanist is even upto 18 years grin cheesy
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by bidexdo(m): 4:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:
yeah the talkative by now she for don dey comment as usual.
na me report am to mods.
now I have gained control of the berry moniker fully cool
datboredberry thunder fire you there

Good job guy grin grin grin
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
bidexdo:

See you
You post but
Why cover the face
Are you Ashamed of his face
Foolish bastard who killed his mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
bidexdo:

Good job guy grin grin grin
Na ur mother's vagina wey kill be good job.idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
Imbecilicsamuel total destruction
the destruction na for ur mama toto
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
Imbecilicsamuel see where I destroyed your master
as u don deactivate my other account wey u clone, so u go deactivate the others.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
Imbecilicsamuel total destruction
Oh! My goodness.That was a trap.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Imbecilicsamuel: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
yessssssssssss cool
Satan na your mate , so u no even sabi who I be, I think say I be Friday abi John abi abiodun abi who again grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

And you said you are not in that group. grin

P*$$| cheesy
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
ObamaaMessi:
I am in the betting group. I gave u the link na cheesy cheesy wink. And u have my name's and numbers. WhT else do you need

Give me your other email addresses

The link to your singawhatever.com contact email as well
grin

Do it fast. cheesy
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Imbecilicsamuel: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2022
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
richPHAROAH:
may thunder fire the toto u came out from , like j said before , even when u are dead, I go still dey pump bullets into your corpse. Did you tell them how u robbed nairalanders too. And please stop abusing the word troll. You are not close to being a troll, you are just a piece of shit armed robber that deserves to be burnt.sisterfire come and see what I have turned this slowpoke to grin cheesy
Where u dey today? I told you that u were just a joke.I kew I'll end you and today you are nowhere to be be found.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:
my mail has issues, can't access it.
Can you kindly drop your Facebook username or send me your WhatsApp digits on a dead thread.
Thanks love kiss
I knew that it was a fool that cloned this moniker, i sounded ignorant so as to whine you.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
richPHAROAH:
I want to get him arrested. And also stop him from robbing innocent Nairalanders
And till today you didn't arrest me.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 3:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:
I'll do that though I hardly chat on Facebook.
kindly quote me your WhatsApp number on a dead thread.
congrats to you on your admission and may you succeed in your academic endeavors
Na mumu u be. Idiot.Dead thread na ur mama name.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 3:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:
how far?
This is DrMrsFunmi, I don get the Obama bastard details.
I come clone this girl account then confuse the small boy na so he Jones grin
Him real pics dey with me grin
Na your mama name be jones.Na ur papa pics u spam idiot.where are u today?
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2022
VlamesIffect:
grin grin grin

small pikin wey no get sense...you dey form.repentant after you dun torment people for here...you now posted your real name & number grin grin grin because of girl....chai....

You go hear am....no worry when nairaland trolls are done with you...you will see..you will know
Even if those pics were mine, what have they done to me? I played their brain because I know they must see and act upon it.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
I am Satan aka satanist aka tormentor of useless souls. Ask about me from winnerly, chibudollar, bigcowhorn, ruggedboych , obamamessi, destinyhj, fairlady0900 and the list goes on. I have not taken ur matter serious because u are not coming out direct.

I said what I said. You are a child molester and child rapist and pedophile like your friend obamamessi
And where are u today?
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2022
Datboredberrry:
oga no dey waste your energy on these two rats, we don finish their matter, I don take style go follow up the ugly boy for Facebook, na him.
His real name is Victor Nde and his ugly pictures have been disgraced and exposed here.
Na damage control strategy them dey do so.
How far who be one ruggedboy abi ruggedch wey just dey show himself?
He dey claim rugged abi him never hear of us and plenty strong head nairalanders wey we Don bring down for this forum?
Warn that guy oh cos I swear ehn if reason him matter ehn this forum go burn down
U rather brought down ursef.where are u 2day? I'm still on nairaland.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Kriss216 Kr1ss216 Krss216 I see that you desperately need my attention.If you ever compare me with any little kid on this forum, I'll deal with you just as I did to drmrsfunmi and satanist satan1st SisterFire and the rest.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Kriss216 Kr1ss216 Krss216 I see that you desperately need my attention.If you ever compare me with any little kid on this forum, I'll deal with you just as I did to drmrsfunmi and satanist satan1st SisterFire and the rest.
Small boy go and sleep,after promising your mother to make her proud you are here trolling. grin
I pity your life,or you no wan study law again?
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Small boy go and sleep,after promising your mother to make her proud you are here trolling. grin
I pity your life,or you no wan study law again?
U're stupid! Cant u see that schools are on strike? You'r hungrily seeking 4 my attention, if u get on my nerve I will end u like i ended satanist.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
U're stupid! Cant u see that schools are on strike? You'r hungrily seeking 4 my attention, if u get on my nerve I will end u like i ended satanist.
Go and end your mother small boy,go school you dey waste your life trolling on nairaland.
I just dey pity your mother wey still dey feed you from morning till night. grin
Who you wan troll, anonymous?
Wake up oo.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ObamaMessi: 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Krss216:

Go and end your mother small boy,go school you dey waste your life trolling on nairaland.
I just dey pity your mother wey still dey feed you from morning till night. grin
Who you wan troll, anonymous?
Wake up oo.
You are a bastard! Oust urself u idiot! School is on strike.Anyways,just as I promise, I'll not troll any longer but don't try me.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
ObamaMessi:
You are a bastard! Oust urself u idiot! School is on strike.Anyways,just as I promise, I'll not troll any longer but don't try me.
If Dem born her well try to troll on this forum,I bet you that admission na shaft,no cap.
Dey mumu yourself online,your mate are hitting ground you are here opening different account to insult your mother.
Do enter school make you dey useful to your poor mother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos: Late Chief Deinde Fernandez Laid To Rest In Brussels, Belgium / Unilag Dli Certificate / Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.