Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Good Bye Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Bye Nairaland (5466 Views)

Bye! Nairaland. / Good Bye Fear! A Motivational Video To Overcome Your Fears / Turn Your Old Roofs Into New...say Bye Bye To Costly Re-roofing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
richPHAROAH:
this I will gladly and happily do. And for your info. You didn't post your pics or Facebook or number willingly you where cracked by a top intelligence officer of the security network. Even though you are not even worth my time, I will still do to you what I promised, punch you 2ven when u are down. The day u become president, I go stop. cool
the simp thought he is chatting with the real datboredberry, he never knew this was a DSS agent in disguise, the Mumu come drop details na so he choke am grin hahahaha

Datboredberry come and see the picture of who you're crushing with

2 Likes

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 12:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is the idiot that have been disturbing nairaland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by toujurs: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
the simp thought he is chatting with the real datboredberry, he never knew this was a DSS agent in disguise, the Mumu come drop details na so he choke am grin hahahaha

What dumb Dss. This miserable animal undecided. You lack worth walaihi.

1 Like

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
toujurs:
you're trying so hard to get on my nerves.
You won't find it funny if I face you on this forum.
This is my last warning to you
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:
This is the idiot that have been disturbing nairaland.
as I'm speaking he's being tracked for that story he posted about making love with his 7 year old student
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
you're trying so hard to get on my nerves.
You won't find it funny if I face you on this forum.
This is my last warning to you
Must you use this account? Deactivate it you lunatic! You're ruining my reputation...

I'm mean, you're just stupid... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by VlamesIffect(f): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin grin

small pikin wey no get sense...you dey form.repentant after you dun torment people for here...you now posted your real name & number grin grin grin because of girl....chai....

You go hear am....no worry when nairaland trolls are done with you...you will see..you will know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by htdot: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
michael77777:
See the idiot here
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Omicron007: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
as I'm speaking he's being tracked for that story he posted about making love with his 7 year old student
Exactly! He was arrested.Thank you for your extreme intelligence.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Chaos14: 2:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
how far?
This is DrMrsFunmi, I don get the Obama bastard details.
I come clone this girl account then confuse the small boy na so he Jones grin
Him real pics dey with me grin
Am sorry i know this is not my business but what did he do that was that bad he just looks like an innocent guy that is not happy with his life

1 Like

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chaos14:
Am sorry i know this is not my business but what did he do that was that bad he just looks like an innocent guy that is not happy with his life
he raped a 7 year old girl and after he was employed by the victims parents as a lesson teacher

3 Likes

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Premiumwriter: 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
ObamaMessi:
JOOOOYYY!!! First off, I dedicate this thread to Datboredberry.If u know u'll not believe what u read pls don't read.Don't mind my spelling errors,perhaps it's joy. Finally, I'd like to tell u about me and I'll be less protective.My name is Victor and I was an aspirant of Uniabuja.When uniabuja disapointed me that was when I became a troll in this forum.But finally, I've been offered admission to study Law in ....State Uni.I want to sincerely,from my heart plead for forgiveness.I know I was one of the most hated guy in romance section and what catapulted the hatred was my post "In Love With A Little Girl".That story wasn't true.I want to write a story with thesame title and so I decided to use that as a case study to see people's reaction.I believe the book will make sales.As for my other posts, they're true with little variation.I want u to know that I'm not the way I behave in this forum and many of the people that know me, if they should see my post they'll be shocked to their bone marrow.I mean it.
here comes another motherfvcker feeling important undecided

You could have just deactivated.

Another Iyaebe
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 2:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:

God will bless you.This guy raped and robbed many nairalanders and God have put an end to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
Karen2024:
God will bless you.This guy raped and robbed many nairalanders and God have put an end to him.
you heard about that 7 year old girl that he raped after the victim's parent employed him as a lessons teacher
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
you heard about that 7 year old girl that he raped after the victim's parent employed him as a lessons teacher
Infact i'm his neighbour and i kew it too.As u sent ur police force he was beaten miserably and detained in police station.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Chaos14: 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
he raped a 7 year old girl and after he was employed by the victims parents as a lesson teacher
are you the parent in question
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 2:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
richPHAROAH:
this I will gladly and happily do. And for your info. You didn't post your pics or Facebook or number willingly you where cracked by a top intelligence officer of the security network. Even though you are not even worth my time, I will still do to you what I promised, punch you 2ven when u are down. The day u become president, I go stop. cool
I been just the ignore am all those while, he never knew I was silently following him, he thought I was a coward.
I have now come in full force and it's my time to laugh.
He who laughs last laughs best.
He bastard no sabi the kind wahala wey him don put himself.
I will attached those pictures and his real name Victor Nde and tag him a rapist and an armed robber and that school will ensure he loses his admission.
Him no Know me
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Datboredberrry(f): 2:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chaos14:
keep asking nonsense question.
That boy looks harmless and innocent but na very notorious and heartless criminal
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Chaos14: 2:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
That boy looks harmless and innocent but na very notorious and heartless criminal
its just that you carry his matter for your head
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chaos14:
child rapist . E be like say u want but this obamamessi case abi. Fellow child rapist. I still dey look u, no worry I will decipher who u be soon
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 2:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
how far?
he dosnt know that dss full this rhread cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
how far?
DrmrsFunmi I've been a guest and then i loved u becoz u'r intelligent.And now u've made the love bigger by exposing, publisizing,tracking and arresting this criminal obamamessi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Palazee(m): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
VIOLENCEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
that moniker is a prime suspect I still dey watch am
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberrry:
I been just the ignore am all those while, he never knew I was silently following him, he thought I was a coward.
I have now come in full force and it's my time to laugh.
He who laughs last laughs best.
He bastard no sabi the kind wahala wey him don put himself.
I will attached those pictures and his real name Victor Nde and tag him a rapist and an armed robber and that school will ensure he loses his admission.
Him no Know me
pedophiles like him suppose dey prison not school.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Chaos14: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
child rapist . E be like say u want but this obamamessi case abi. Fellow child rapist. I still dey look u, no worry I will decipher who u be soon
please you can't just come to this thread and say things that don't have sense never in your misreable life call me a child molester just warn your self
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Karen2024(f): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
richPHAROAH:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see where dey say him name na Victor Divine Barde. He even mumu post number join 07087697805 . Na now the bastard enter one chance cheesy cheesy cheesy

Good job comrade. Good job cool cool cool
Good job good job i sight u bro.
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Must you use this account? Deactivate it you lunatic! You're ruining my reputation...

I'm mean, you're just stupid... undecided
mind the way u talk to DSS. infact I will advice u deactivate that your account becsuse it is affecting investigation. From this moment your account is considered fake

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
toujurs:
who be this bastard again? Any supporter of child rapist is a pedophile too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Bye Nairaland by ImamOfViolence: 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Chaos14:
please you can't just come to this thread and say things that don't have sense never in your misreable life call me a child molester just warn your self
I am Satan aka satanist aka tormentor of useless souls. Ask about me from winnerly, chibudollar, bigcowhorn, ruggedboych , obamamessi, destinyhj, fairlady0900 and the list goes on. I have not taken ur matter serious because u are not coming out direct.

I said what I said. You are a child molester and child rapist and pedophile like your friend obamamessi
Re: Good Bye Nairaland by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
ImamOfViolence:
mind the way u talk to DSS. infact I will advice u deactivate that your account becsuse it is affecting investigation
You bastard can't even type like me... You're so stupid, I almost pity you... If you're going to imitate me, do it right... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unilag Dli Certificate / Have You Ever Been Arrested And Locked Up In The Cell Before / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.