Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) (8421 Views)

Why I Killed My Girlfriend [Picture] / NAUGHTY NL GIRL: My Nairaland Girlfriend [PICTURE] / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by BigYash: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
No be by tribe.. Girl wen don spoil don spoil. Who decent ,just still decent...

2 Likes

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by tnerro1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Had a girl called faith from Ak that had ass like that first girl, for the one year I fvcked her it was only doggie style we did

Had to let her go cause if was disturbing my main relationship, just loved her shape and nothing more

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by MoneyGoDrop: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
My questin is ......is it soft?

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by MoneyGoDrop: 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2022
My question is ......is it soft?
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Justkatty(f): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:
OH OK ABODIE
Idioko but it's abadie
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by mike404(m): 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Justkatty:
Idioko but it's abadie
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Delight2014(m): 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is not a kind of stereotype or so. If you're a man and has been boasting that you get a high libido, go and meet Oron babe from Akwa Ibom you go Bleep tire. Those girls particularly Oron babes can Bleep for Africa,They are expert in sexology. The day I make out with one, I ran leave my room go outside de rest because she wan kill me with sex. They sabi wella

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Drsnives(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Womanizer:

What's the temperature of their fire? grin
100 degrees
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by DrFunmisticGlow: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
What of akwa ibom men?
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Slynation(m): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
marvelck:
When I see a guy dating and trying to keep his akwa Ibom babe in one place, it's like going to write an exam he knows he'd fail.

Due to their natural beauty and curves, it's usually difficult to tame most akwa Ibom girls. Since guys dey rush them like pure water, they end up breaking a lot of guy's heart. They don't lack toasters or stand by lover. They even have a long list of potential boyfriends to choose from

If you don't want to be served breakfast, date an akwa Ibom babe with caution...unless you be tough guy...
Guy...you ain't far from the truth, My ex was from Awka ibom, she gat this mad coca cola figure s shape, na so guys dey hail me, but eh, her sex drive is very high, she's never satisfied, she dey cheat codedly....!!

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by fayded(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
I dunno what y'all are saying ooo.. I've been with my akwaibom babe for about 3yrs now.. And no cheating scandal or sumfn. She's well behaved.. And honestly, the perfect lady for me. She has an igbo surname tho..buh an akwaibomite...
And coming to the sex ish.. Her libido isn't over the top. She's quiet good and lasts as long..
I no know where una dey see all these girls from..

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by wiseone28: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
fayded:
I dunno what y'all are saying ooo.. I've been with my akwaibom babe for about 3yrs now.. And no cheating scandal or sumfn. She's well behaved.. And honestly, the perfect lady for me. She has an igbo surname tho..buh an akwaibomite...
And coming to the sex ish.. Her libido isn't over the top. She's quiet good and lasts as long..
I no know where una dey see all these girls from..
Don't mind them

Even me that is from Akwa ibom i have never met a girl here that is stronger than me

or high libido as it is always stereotype.

1 Like

Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Nobody: 9:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Those Akwa ibom girls sha...
Re: It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) by Nyascobar1414: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Delight2014:
This is not a kind of stereotype or so. If you're a man and has been boasting that you get a high libido, go and meet Oron babe from Akwa Ibom you go Bleep tire. Those girls particularly Oron babes can Bleep for Africa,They are expert in sexology. The day I make out with one, I ran leave my room go outside de rest because she wan kill me with sex. They sabi wella

Aswrr ehh.. Oron babe(oruko, mbo Ibeno).those particular set of girls are usually beautiful with great curves... But ehh their libido no b here...

Only strong sexual men marry Oron babes..
(Real talk)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Best Friend, But Hes Getting Married Soon To Another Girl! / Check Out Some Sensational S*x Positions You MUST Try At Least Once In Your Life / Places To Find A Virgin Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.