Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) (29024 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Imstrong2(m): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Last Last they will clean and life goes on

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Kharol1234: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na them sabi grin

Abeg who go share me data, my number is on my signature please.....
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by HandsomeBlack: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Cameramen no day ever catch these anointing?

4 Likes

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by usagee36: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
African Juju aka(foodoo) grin grin Backwardness
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by CXLVII: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Africans

Smh…

I am certain the white man is already regretting why he gave them religion.

They even more religious than those who gave them.

2 Likes

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Sirseedorf(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Religion is the opium of the people.

If you don't gareet, forgereet.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Mannyautos: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
I have just one question.

How come the Camera men are not falling under the anointing ?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by aspabay(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
OP, you narration na Die. Agitated for what. Your choice of words and use of English is very poor.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by GreenCovering: 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Who is now the author of this confusion?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by CountVersailles(f): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
Some were trying their best not to fall. Others were clearly delusional and were rolling in the mud. Bunch of misguided folks.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Jokerman(m): 7:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
The anointing and touch of God can touch anyone anywhere.... what matters is not where it touches or what it made you do, but that you were delivered of the predicament

1 Like

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by judedwriter(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Looks like a deliverance ground where evil spirits are cast out by the anointing.

There is really no big deal falling under anointing, some people fall like iroko trees and yet still go home with their problems.

It's not your falling, but the anointing that makes the difference.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Fashionista01(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
90% of the people there are women.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by RedPilChurchBoy: 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Anointing no catch the cameramen?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by delpee(f): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hope it's not one of the skits of the Mark Mensah, the Ghanaian "actor" who passes off skits as true occurrences in the Church.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
See the kind church Elonmuskbaby dey attend. Very full people
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by RedPilChurchBoy: 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
aspabay:
OP, you narration na Die. Agitated for what. Your choice of words and use of English is very poor.

Na 9ja Youtuber grin undecided
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jokerman:
The anointing and touch of God can touch anyone anywhere.... what matters is not where it touches or what it made you do, but that you were delivered of the predicament
Yinmu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Stupidity
Camera man go still hold the camera tight.. him nor go fall
Pentecostal are jokers

Although ain't no niggarrrr of church and Christianity

But I still believe in catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Sunday
Catholic for life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by tenpipsperday: 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

When the Orginal Power and Glory of GOD Decends, you won't even know nor understand yourself.

Since you still know what you write and comprehend what is written it means you have not been operating under anointing sef.

Rubbish.

Dem dey bring down anointing like this and Nigeria is still like this.

3 Likes

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by mu2sa2: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Christianity in Africa is a huge joke.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by 123papas(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
My problem is that the same people will still fall again every week.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by CXLVII: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
The things of GOD are not what you calculate or understand with a Carnal mind..

The Move of GOD is uncontainable, Uncontrollable and Undescribeable.

When the Orginal Power and Glory of GOD Decends, you won't even know nor understand yourself.

If you wanna see and receive Great Deliverance and Glory from GOD , then Prepare to attend From Sorrow to JOY this coming weekend , 12th &13th February 2022.
8am daily .
It is Happening live at the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at Amuwo- odofin expressway, Ijesha, Lagos Nigeria

Damn! I said it!

Told a dude you could only be a Lord Chosen member, and he was saying deeper life. I said this stupidity is unique to Lord Choosen members.

So you also roll in mud and dance in the gutters for Christ?

I knew it! Thanks for letting me know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by eedimo(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
I noticed the camara man in the first photo.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Jokerman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Yinmu

Lol... why are you enemy of peace?? You be esu?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Hespee93: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Alahmdulilahi

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by esanmantruth: 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Not rubbish or whatever. If you understand deliverance program you will understand is another ministry entirely. That is a pure deliverance program. My brothers Abeg not everything we take to social media and insult. If at all you don’t respect or honor your biological parents, fear the power behind deliverance program. Noting like prophesying or speaking in tongues and once is serious deliverance, just hide your face because it can help you remove those bad attitudes you call boldness all in the name of stubbornness. No more insult else their problems return to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Seun4blue(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
only in Africa
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
The pictures confirmed my stance on these daughters of Jezebels.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
PlayerMeji:
In fact, I am intrigued by the way some people would go to the church and what they would concentrate on is how one person did one thing or the other.

So much so they will come online to post about such things.

I have to be sincere, I have not seen a Muslim program online basically because they understand these things, that some how some day someone will just find something in the video, come online and post such against their religion.

Another reta.rd justifying religious stupidity in Africa..

No wonder you are the dregs of humanity angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Green Pass Required For Access Into Vatican From 1 October( Pix) / Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.