Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) (28997 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
The pictures confirmed my earlier comment on these daughters of Jezebel today.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Rugaria: 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
The things of GOD are not what you calculate or understand with a Carnal mind..

The Move of GOD is uncontainable, Uncontrollable and Undescribeable.

When the Orginal Power and Glory of GOD Decends, you won't even know nor understand yourself.

If you wanna see and receive Great Deliverance and Glory from GOD , then Prepare to attend From Sorrow to JOY this coming weekend , 12th &13th February 2022.
8am daily .
It is Happening live at the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at Amuwo- odofin expressway, Ijesha, Lagos Nigeria

Bros, just rest.
This one no follow..
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by mrnelsono(m): 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
This one na another thing oooh, they no see another place do the crusade if no be for this water...
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by TheWolfen(m): 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Women hmm. I guessed right
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Madeu(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vinstel:
See women everywhere, that gender ehn
The gender is so easy to embrace insane ideology.

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by lookingfly: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin
Shey this one na still anointing
acrobatic anointing na grin cheesy

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by kunleham(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
Clearly the god of wo/men must have mixed mpuru-nmiri with strong kain-kain for the sheepish to smoke.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Sheriman(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
esanmantruth:
Not rubbish or whatever. If you understand deliverance program you will understand is another ministry entirely. That is a pure deliverance program. My brothers Abeg not everything we take to social media and insult. If at all you don’t respect or honor your biological parents, fear the power behind deliverance program. Noting like prophesying or speaking in tongues and once is serious deliverance, just hide your face because it can help you remove those bad attitudes you call boldness all in the name of stubbornness. No more insult else their problems return to you.
Will just keep quiet!!! What the fucking nonsense are you saying

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Badguy77(m): 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
My question is why are the camera men not falling on the anointing??
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by jasmine1600: 7:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
U will only see women
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Nonexisting: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vinstel:
See women everywhere, that gender ehn
Hunt for husband no easy my nigga.

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Sheriman(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Christianity in Africa is a showbiz of abundance comedy and comics to entertain yourself.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by drezzyx(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why is that only women fall and speak in tongue during anointing ?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

When the Orginal Power and Glory of GOD Decends, you won't even know nor understand yourself.

If you wanna see and receive Great Deliverance and Glory from GOD , then Prepare to attend From Sorrow to JOY this coming weekend , 12th &13th February 2022.
8am daily .
It is Happening live at the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at Amuwo- odofin expressway, Ijesha, Lagos Nigeria

Mr Righteousness, that should be your church.
Some of the love Ponzi schemes die!!! grin grin grin
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by psalmylee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:

8am daily .

my friend u better shut up and respect yourself on this platform coz I have tolerated u enuf here. what do u mean by this rubbish u type ..u better go borrow sense...aiways trying to justify nonsense that concerns Christianity.

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by omojeesu(m): 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Gullible people all!

Be sure that the Spirit of Christ is not here.

Part of end times deception Jesus warned us about.

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by psalmylee(m): 8:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
The things of GOD are not what you calculate , Describe or understand with a Carnal mind..

8am daily .

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin

O boy!! grin

I didn’t even spot the clown earlier
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Na girls wey dey find husband desperately and married women who are seeking for fruit of the womb and the ones wey don born 5 girls without a boy dey mad like this.They are more dedicated to church programs than house chores.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Dnockeror333(m): 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bolder scam. Paid advert. Why are there no saner men among this roving heads? Men, "Christivities are really cult of hemp dealers" ... Na person talk am like day fa!�
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by ekeday(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by showboy25(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
The way the guy they do summersault they make me laugh grin grin grin
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by solofresh(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Staged grin
You need nobody to tell you this is staged
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
Actors and actress
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Originalsly: 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Under what spell?.... which pastor can get any of those women with Brazilian hair to roll in mud ?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Scam, deceit.

Until you pastors drink hypo(poison) and nothing happened to u.

That's what bible said, "in my name they shall ... If they drink poisonous substance it won't affect them"

Righteousness2:
The things of GOD are not what you calculate , Describe or understand with a Carnal mind..

8am daily .

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Tumbulum: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Stupidity
Camera man go still hold the camera tight.. him nor go fall
Pentecostal are jokers

Although ain't no niggarrrr of church and Christianity

But I still believe in catholicism over Pentecostalism anyday anytime twice on Sunday
you should be a rastaman. Just forget Christian and catholic.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by tommylee(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin

I swear religion for 9ja na real cruise since when anointing turn person to gymnast grin shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy cheesy

My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause?? / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together / 2020 RCCG Virtual Crossover Service To Year 2021 Live!