Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) (28977 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen Under Anointing? / If You Fall Under Anointing And Break Anything Here, You'll Pay. Pastor Warns / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
1797sv:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400 naira

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by pek(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Is the hall deliberately filled with mud?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Obason22(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
I no dey see men here o
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by jaszplus12(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
The things of GOD are not what you calculate , Describe or understand with a Carnal mind..

The Move of GOD is uncontainable, Uncontrollable and Undescribeable.

When the Orginal Power and Glory of GOD Decends, you won't even know nor understand yourself.

If you wanna see and receive Great Deliverance and Glory from GOD , then Prepare to attend From Sorrow to JOY this coming weekend , 12th &13th February 2022.
8am daily .
It is Happening live at the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at Amuwo- odofin expressway, Ijesha, Lagos Nigeria

Sir, is this how it happened in the bible? Have you had a cursory look at bible anointing? People behaving so? Is this how the spirit of God moves? Please point to me in the bible. Thanks.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
1797sv:
[s][/s]

Son, I'm husband to your mum. Seems She hasn't tell u the story cheesy

your mama toto dey smell like rotten egg

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by BePrepared: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
MindHacker9000:

BIG TIME!

In this free information age where there is so much priceless free information on YouTube to prove that CHRISTIANITY IS A SCAM then surely Ignorance Is A Choice Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEScIUcvz0

CAESAR'S MESSIAH: The Roman Conspiracy to Invent Jesus - OFFICIAL VERSION
U believe this ur documentary because it supports ur presupposition despite being 99% evidence less, Christianity offers u evidence for its claims but ur darkened heart has already chosen unbelief
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Basicend: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vinstel:
See women everywhere, that gender ehn

Those gender ehh. .

If you get close to all of them (I mean all those ladies) after the programme and tell them to obey Jesus 100 percent, you will see reaction. .

I no dey bother myself abt their matter. .

Before u open church gate, they don dey there. . Hmm.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by hotwax: 8:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
pastors always bang their church members..females too plenty
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by HonestFriend: 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vinstel:
grin my Belle o grin grin
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by HonestFriend: 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin
Shey this one na still anointing

grin grin.. Anointing have suffered.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by shoboy9: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
It can happen under the anointing, not because it is God's (perfect) will. The church understands so little about the gifts that the death and resurrection of Jesus brought. (Ps16: 18)
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
BePrepared:

U believe this ur documentary because it supports ur presupposition despite being 99% evidence less, Christianity offers u evidence for its claims but ur darkened heart has already chosen unbelief

The Video has plenty of historical evidence. If you don't have data to watch the whole video then go and study the history of Roman occupation of Israel during the supposed time of the New testament, if you don't then Ignorance Is Your Choice
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
95% of the members must be women.

Na dem dey Waka anyhow Waka in search of miracles.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Average9jaman: 9:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin

You spoke my words �
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Goztino(m): 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Why is it that majority of those that always fall na women?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by faithsurvey: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
This one is small !. Have you never read or hear where a pastor made his Congregation to leak his own sp"rm, telling them that it is an Holy milk?
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Angrygoat: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
The arena must have been injected with colorado in form of spray . Colorado at work
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by bro4u: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin
My brother grin grin
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Basicend: 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Goztino:
Why is it that majority of those that always fall na women?

Some mighty men of God have laid hands on me I have never fallen down for once. . I dont know why women always fall everywhere and Everytime . . Even just during praise service. .

And that one no mean say dem no go still find boy/man friend go one corner tonight o
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Gkemz: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Vinstel:

Dem dey find husbands.
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by Uchasa(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin

Aswrr grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
angry Go and Sidon for Ur 2 N 2 corner sad.Some will even open their mouth for one Useless scammer to release reheated beans fart in their mouth,nah anointing be dat too.God will expose u and Ur oga soon angry undecided Nonsense
Righteousness2:
The things of GOD are not what you calculate , Describe or understand with a Carnal mind..

The Move of GOD is uncontainable, Uncontrollable and Undescribeable.

When the Orginal Power and Glory of GOD Decends, you won't even know nor understand yourself.

If you wanna see and receive Great Deliverance and Glory from GOD , then Prepare to attend From Sorrow to JOY this coming weekend , 12th &13th February 2022.
8am daily .
It is Happening live at the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at Amuwo- odofin expressway, Ijesha, Lagos Nigeria

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by chukwuibuipob: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin pa Chinedu aka Righteousness2 is a confused self made Pastor.Check righteousness1 post from June last year, U'll understand him well
jaszplus12:

Sir, is this how it happened in the bible? Have you had a cursory look at bible anointing? People behaving so? Is this how the spirit of God moves? Please point to me in the bible. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
peppermint7:
Werey omo le grin
Lol... Maybe the spirit of yoga don take hold of am or he is practicing shaolin iron head kung-fu cheesy
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by sharpwriter(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
CXLVII:

Damn! I said it!

Told a dude you could only be a Lord Chosen member, and he was saying deeper life. I said this stupidity is unique to Lord Choosen members.

So you also roll in mud and dance in the gutters for Christ?

I knew it! Thanks for letting me know.
He actually said he was once in deeper life before leaving to become one of the Lord's chosen wink
Re: Church Members Roll In Mud Water After Falling Under Anointing (video) by BePrepared: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
MindHacker9000:

The Video has plenty of historical evidence. If you don't have data to watch the whole video then go and study the history of Roman occupation of Israel during the supposed time of the New testament, if you don't then Ignorance Is Your Choice

I don't know ur age or academic qualifications but I can deduce you are an inquisitive millennia. Do u know the standard for studying history? U think every video u watch with your free midnight data on ur techno phone is accurate. Such videos are only meet for curious teenagers like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2020 RCCG Virtual Crossover Service To Year 2021 Live! / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) / My Giving In Church Vs My Giving To Others: What Is The Cause??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.