Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache (5921 Views)

My Neighbour's New 17-Year-Old Wife Is Giving Him Headache / Not All Parts Of Imo State Is Expensive To Marry From: Enough Is Enough / I Want To Marry From My Village Against Everyone's Will please help me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by JimiJunji: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
In breeding makes tribes weak.
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by juman(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2022
Osu person would probably marry from other tribe.
Because their people already rejected them.
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by juman(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
OP is right.
Different tribe, different culture.
Little misunderstanding can lead to hell of a fight.

But marry religious person override tribes and its the best.

1 Like

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
For those at the return.
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by meedoLock(m): 9:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
The most important thing is not to marry a devil. There is no much correlation between marrying your tribe person and having a good spouses.

Our difference is just "good person and bad person" hence, you can marry anyone from any tribe once you feel loved.

Culture is continuous and can be taught or learnt.

3 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by November24(f): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Naijabad:
I know alot of people will come for my head for this thread.

But the truth is, if you are a Nigerian, please marry from your tribe. You will be fine.

A lot of women and men are crying in secret today because they married outside their tribe.

Please, consider the words of your parents, do not make the mistake of marrying outside your tribe.
It almost always end in premium tears.

Learn from what happened to others. Ask questions, do research, you can find love among your people and folks.

I have seen alot. A greater percentage of inter tribal marriage is on manage mode.

Finally, 50% of marital problems are solved when you marry within your tribe.

But u can marry white abi... Ode.
Senseless post

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Naijabad: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
November24:

But u can marry white abi... Ode.
Senseless post

No Nigerian parent will approve of their daughter's marriage to another tribe at first.

There is a reason for that.
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by TheWolfen(m): 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Romanoff:

Rotfl.

That's your narrative?

Enjoy o, community husband.

Nahh u did him dirty grin

if u check wella u will discover that most of those kinda people are among the tribal bigots we have on this forum

1 Like

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by November24(f): 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Naijabad:

No Nigerian parent will approve of their daughter's marriage to another tribe at first.

There is a reason for that.

How old are u? Ehn.
I married Igbo.
U are not more than 22

2 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by boyfrank: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kriss216:

No culture or tradition is yeye. Learn to respect culture and tradition even when you don't align with them.
Stop being afrocentric, some cultural practices belong to the dustbin if history. Eg Female genital mutilation etc.

6 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Shokoloko(f): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
Simeon88:
I totally disagree with this, the most peaceful marriage in my family by my own observation is between my cousin from South south and a notherner from kaduna state.
I must agree with you. In my large extended family, a lot of the girls are married to Eastern European men and for some strange reason their marriages are much more peaceful than the ones where they married our tribe.
I always advise anyone who can stomach interracial marriage to try Eastern Europe.
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by joyandfaith: 11:12pm On Feb 06, 2022
Naijabad:

But the truth is, if you are a Nigerian, please marry from your tribe. You will be fine.

A lot of women and men are crying in secret today because they married outside their tribe.

Please, consider the words of your parents, do not make the mistake of marrying outside your tribe.

Learn from what happened to others. Ask questions, do research, you can find love among your people and folks.

I have seen alot. A greater percentage of inter tribal marriage is on manage mode.

All intertribal marriages should be conducted in court. If you are marrying from another tribe, please do court marriage. Most marriages are destroyed by traditions and in-laws.
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Armaggedon: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you Like marry from your Village or community , if you marry outside GOD'S Will and Choice or you do away with GOD'S Order for the home, it will end in tears.

Success in Marriage is never a function of tribe or language.

Success in Marriage lies in 2 major things.
1. Marrying GOD'S will for you
2. The both parties deciding to adhere by GOD'S order for marriage. Which is Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands as unto the Church and Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.
You are very wrong. Marriage is more cultural than anything else. Marriage is a union and common sense should tell you that for a union to become strong, elements such as culture, language and religion must agree or be same.
Can a Christian submit to a non Christian?

Marriage is 50% successful if someone marries from his ethnic/religious group and possibly, hometown!
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Naijabad: 11:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Children in this forum will not understand the wisdom in marrying from one's tribe and people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by dnawah(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Naijabad:

pure lie! I marry in from village wahala no be small.

1 Like

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Rickmann: 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
Naijabad:

It might interest you to know that inter-tribal marriages in Nigeria today have proven to be the happiest unions as against marrying from same tribe. Most importantly, only God is the determinant for a happy marriage , any human theory is BS.

4 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Judybash93(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2022
Entprys:
Marry yoruba women and exprience peace in your life.
Omoluwabi - the best wife material
Ema da lohun o

2 Shares

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Pearlyakin(m): 12:10am On Feb 07, 2022
WesternOligarch:
It's not really about tribe but am more likely to marry a Yoruba woman majorly because I want my children to be brought up by a Yoruba woman who understands Yoruba values and culture. But stay far away from Nigerian girls raised abroad no matter the tribe.....they behave like akatas.
We share the same ideology, my kids must speak my language and with me marrying a Yoruba woman it makes It easier for them to learn both the language, culture and traditions

2 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Entprys(m): 12:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Judybash93:
Ema da lohun o
Se mo paro ni ? Omo Abekuta n'iyawo mi.
Peacefully living
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Judybash93(m): 12:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Entprys:

Se mo paro ni ? Omo Abekuta n'iyawo mi.

Peacefully living

Omo daada ni iyawo yin, opolopo awon arabinrin wa o ni iwa..

2 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Ekpeitit(m): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2022
I agree with you, look at what has been happening to all the men from other tribes who married Biafran women.
Biafran women are prostitutes, they only marry for money. Please don't marry Biafran ashewo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Bastardlyrich: 12:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Pearlyakin:

It's obvious you are suffering from self hate and some acute brain malfunctioning.
E pain am.
All Nigerians,Africans , Americans, Europeans etc know the tribe that their women don't wash their pant and mess(fart) everytime while their men are skull miners, betrayass, thievres, backstabbetrs,liars, pretenderss and cowwards.
Mean while just like ibb when I hear them making noise I just go back to enjoying my sleep.since they are cowwards.
Pls vote for the uglee thievve Tinubu to make our lives miserable for 8 years with crying and lack of jobs. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Entprys:

Yoruba women should marry yoruba men, don't go and marry tribe that will sell us out
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by jimmychang: 1:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you Like marry from your Village or community , if you marry outside GOD'S Will and Choice or you do away with GOD'S Order for the home, it will end in tears.

Success in Marriage is never a function of tribe or language.

Success in Marriage lies in 2 major things.
1. Marrying GOD'S will for you
2. The both parties deciding to adhere to GOD'S order for marriage. Which is Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands as unto the Church and Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it.

No be the girl wey pastor prophecy say my guy go marry na dem later discover say na runs girl grin
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by revolt(m): 3:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Entprys:

WHAAAAAAATTTTT !!!!!!! BIG LIE.
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by ednut1(m): 3:51am On Feb 07, 2022
Nonsense talk. People wey marry from same village self dey divorce

3 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by nickelodeon: 4:19am On Feb 07, 2022
DonBenny77:

Your marriage stands a better chance if you marry your tribe.
No be everything be church church

Actually, your marriage stand a better chance when you marry your "help meet".

4 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Lindodo20: 4:39am On Feb 07, 2022
True to a large extent OP, but only if your tribe is actually a good one.

You have to understand that some Nigerian tribes were spawned by the devil himself, and when it's time to settle down the wise ones among them quietly run to other tribes outside their own to marry.

3 Likes

Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by CUMIN: 5:18am On Feb 07, 2022
ViperAda:
Personally, I hate intertribal marriage. The fact that you lose a part of you and significantly erodes one's culture. Imagine a parents from Edo and Efik whose child married from Yoruba tribe whose child also grew up to marry from ibo tribe. That's a ridiculous height of ancestral erosion.
Besides, it is the force behind the unity of the country thus, making it increasingly difficult for separatists groups achieve their demands

-Viper

You think like Adolph Hitler
Re: Marry From Your Tribe: You Will Be Saved From Lots Of Headache by Pearlyakin(m): 5:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

E pain am.
All Nigerians,Africans , Americans, Europeans etc know the tribe that their women don't wash their pant and mess(fart) everytime while their men are skull miners, betrayass, thievres, backstabbetrs,liars, pretenderss and cowwards.
Mean while just like ibb when I hear them making noise I just go back to enjoying my sleep.since they are cowwards.
Pls vote for the uglee thievve Tinubu to make our lives miserable for 8 years with crying and lack of jobs. grin grin grin
Is that all you have to say ?
Your lines are stale and wack try something new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Join the league of Real Men. Samsu Oil needs no introduction. Ask for d original / Joint Account With My Spouse? / Daughter Is 8years Old And She Is Off To Jss1, Should I Allow Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.