Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nigerian Youths Are Truly Lazy What Happened To Their Youth Democratic Party . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Are Truly Lazy What Happened To Their Youth Democratic Party . (136 Views)

Youth Democratic Party Submits Letter Of Intent To Participate In 2023 Poll / Youth Democratic Party Is Dead On Arrival / Youth Democratic Party Nigeria (YDPN) Is Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Are Truly Lazy What Happened To Their Youth Democratic Party . by Skooltynz: 5:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
After the lekki massacre this youths no gree us hear word,motivational speakers full everywhere,youths will takeover falz and Aisha Yusuf for president bla bla,now 2023 is almost here everybody don gba kamu,why are Nigerians populace so easy to divide and defeat though I am itshekiri I wish our youths can be as resilient as ipob but unfortunately nobody is willing to sacrifice for what they believe in too bad!
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Truly Lazy What Happened To Their Youth Democratic Party . by deji17: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
grin grin grin
People like Saraki are behind the YDP. It's a disguise.
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Truly Lazy What Happened To Their Youth Democratic Party . by SportsHD: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Skooltynz:
After the lekki massacre this youths no gree us hear word,motivational speakers full everywhere,youths will takeover falz and Aisha Yusuf for president bla bla,now 2023 is almost here everybody don gba kamu,why are Nigerians populace so easy to divide and defeat though I am itshekiri I wish our youths can be as resilient as ipob but unfortunately nobody is willing to sacrifice for what they believe in too bad!
Una go come here, just dey kap rubbish. Why can't you sacrifice? Why can't you be the leader of youths in your itshekiri kingdom and see if you won't have followers. Why can't you do something instead of blaming others?
Re: Nigerian Youths Are Truly Lazy What Happened To Their Youth Democratic Party . by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2022
Skooltynz:

Let me tell you the truth the reality with Nigerians all over the world even Nigerians in Europe and America they will only follow a criminal they will only choose a criminal as their leader this is the Nigerian mentality and it is inside their blood.. illiteracy and criminal worshiping is the behaviour of Nigerians. I have seen a lot of Nigerians run through the Sahara Desert cross the Mediterranean Sea admittedly they get to Europe they want to vote for a Nigerian idiom which could not give them electricity or water in their villages we are illiterate.. look at America when Donald Trump was there Nigerians were right number 15 in ethnic group income. Today Nigeria's around 63 in America in ethnic group income and also Nigerians are right number 10 in America in employment you can see our illiteracy because we wanted to vote for three Nigerian senators in America we destroy ourselves.

(1) (Reply)

NIN-SIM Linkage: SERAP Writes Buhari Over ‘unlawful Access To Subscribers’ Det / Majekodunmi Urges Youths To Shun Cultism, Rituals.. / Oyin-zubair Donates To Alma Mater In Commemoration Of 40th Anniversary Of Elerin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.