Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (19109 Views)

Ideal (18+) [book 4 Of Xav-verse] [completed] / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] / The Bridge (18+) [Book 1 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Okay guys, I want to inform you all that beginning from next week, updates will be two or three times a week i.e they're some weeks it will be twice a week and they're some weeks it will be thrice. When it will be thrice a week, updates will be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays but when it will be twice a week, updates will be twice a week. Please bear with me.

If you're not comfortable with this change, you can make you use of the Okadabooks platform to get the book via

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/classic/45547

ONE MORE THING, I'M PLEASED TO ANNOUCE THAT I'VE STARTED WRITING IDEAL. I WILL GIVE A SCREENSHOT OF IT'S FIRST DRAFT SOONEST

Xavier Out

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Nice one caviar. ..keep d pen rolling

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by slimsophiediva(f): 8:54am On Feb 18, 2022
Oh my God , I really feel my heart hurts at the scenario between the two.
Emotional trauma tends to cure more damage than we can think of
If only there is a machine that can measure mental pressure probably we humans can be little kind towards each other.
Leonard is now guiding his heart from being hurts again by building his walls high
I don’t blame him tho

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2022
jullyrosy:
Nice one caviar. ..keep d pen rolling

Cavier grin grin grin, the way you like to phoney this my name eeeehhhh.

Thanks dear

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 11:56am On Feb 18, 2022
slimsophiediva:
Oh my God , I really feel my heart hurts at the scenario between the two.
Emotional trauma tends to cure more damage than we can think of
If only there is a machine that can measure mental pressure probably we humans can be little kind towards each other.
Leonard is now guiding his heart from being hurts again by building his walls high
I don’t blame him tho

And it ends up hurting innocent people because the victim doesn't want to be afflicted anymore

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Abdulreheem(m): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
U see what emirrel to him into . I'm just afraid he may forgive her at last.she don't deserve forgiveness.
Op thanks so much for d update.
So interesting that I want to to finish it once

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by jullyrosy(f): 2:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
Xavier5:

Cavier grin grin grin, the way you like to phoney this my name eeeehhhh.

Thanks dear

#Xavier

It's my keyboard o

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Bam17(f): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gosh, Xav... thank you for mentioning me. Just coming online to see you've updated. Awwwn!

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abdulreheem:
U see what emirrel to him into . I'm just afraid he may forgive her at last.she don't deserve forgiveness.

Omoh, na so you hate her reach cheesy cheesy cheesy

......And I thought I was the only one that thought so

Thanks bro

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by silverlinen(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abdulreheem:
Emirell ke? It's emerald oo
Xavier wetin dey happen na

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2022
silverlinen:

Emirell ke? It's emerald oo
Xavier wetin dey happen na

For?

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by silverlinen(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Xavier5:

For?

#Xavier
For updates now

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Keep giving us mind blowing episodes.

Just like I said the other time, Emerald is not a good example to other women. It's affecting other women who have genuine love for men.

In a way, Lenoard is toxic because he's venting his anger on one innocent lady and on the other hand, he's trying to protect his mental health.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Carterj007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Keep the episodes rolling.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
silverlinen:

For updates now

E be like say you don't forget update schedule cool cool cool

Na so the tory sweet you reach grin grin grin, it's a good thing though.

#Xavier
#CLASSIC

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by silverlinen(m): 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Xavier5:

E be like say you don't forget update schedule cool cool cool

Na so the tory sweet you reach grin grin grin, it's a good thing though.

#Xavier
#CLASSIC
If i tell you say i no dey stalk this thread, I dey lie big time.
But no wahala sha, i go endure.

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
Carterj007:
Keep giving us mind blowing episodes.

Just like I said the other time, Emerald is not a good example to other women. It's affecting other women who have genuine love for men.

............And that's the effect of stereotype. It's just judgemental leaving in it's track, misconceptions and hurt.

In a way, Lenoard is toxic because he's venting his anger on one innocent lady and on the other hand, he's trying to protect his mental health.

According to him, it's called being a survivor which is not a problem but it's letting innocent people get hurt, which makes me wonder if he's not becoming a tormentor himself. Well that's what trauma and tragic experience can make one become, in wanting to protect yourself you end up becoming the villain.

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
silverlinen:

If i tell you say i no dey stalk this thread, I dey lie big time.
But no wahala sha, i go endure.

Doings cheesy cheesy cheesy

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Teddybliss: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Xavier5:
so, TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION:

Do you think Leonard is becoming toxic?

I need your takes on this

#Xavier
Leonard isn't toxic in any way

He did the right time

I don't him suffering for a second time and Diana is the toxic one here

After hearing his experience,she should have tried to mend those bnroken past and with time, he would have fallen in love but she chose to .be stupid and act irresponsible

Leonard can do better,Diana was not the one for him.she is a brat
Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Teddybliss:

He did the right time

After hearing his experience,she should have tried to mend those bnroken past and with time, he would have fallen in love but she chose to .be stupid and act irresponsible

Hmmmmmm, another perspective but you shouldn't also forget that Diana reacted the way she did because of Leoanard's rash and abusive response to her which made her realize or conclude that her relationship with Leonard either romantically or platonically will be a turbulent one due to his stereotypical mindset towards rich ladies like her and so she decides to spare herself the hurt and drama. I think it's something a lot of people can relate. What do you think?

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2022
Happy Sunday Dearies.

Don't Forget ........... cheesy

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by silverlinen(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Teddybliss:

He did the right time

Well said, exactly what i wanted to say.
Ladies are so rash and instantaneous... meanwhile they tend to always play the victim card.

2 Likes

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Leonard can relate cry

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:05am On Feb 21, 2022
Dedicated to my beautiful readers,

Eddysilver, Teddybliss, jullyrosy, Semako36, Ihawarl1, froze6, Jalynn, Kdavid, Dybala11, Honsky001, dawno2008, MrCork, YoungBruzzy, Plus1ne, Slimsophiediva, Carterj007, tomic1, Zeedrou8, Vlip42, dappydonatt, silverlinen, Mjay12355

You guys are the best.

CHAPTER TWELVE

Emerald flipped through the TV channels seeking for something interesting to eye feast on. Life without Leonard was great although Mirabel and Timothy weren't happy about it, families either. They blamed her for the separation, a blame she opposed. Come on, she wasn't the one that asked him to leave, he chose to on his own. How is that her fault? On the issue of disrespecting and dishonouring him, that's an enigma to her. When does a lady seeking to dominate and control her home due to her superior financial position becomes disrespect and dishonour? Isn't it her right? She provides, she controls. That's how it should be, besides, men do it and society doesn't term it disrespect and dishonour but a woman does it, automatically, it becomes disrespect and dishonour. Well, to hell with them --- families, friends, the society --- and their smelling sexism. Right now, as a divorced woman, she's living the life. To hell with Leonard in her life but not in the life of Clara. His presence is heavily needed in hers, an act he ensures. He isn't useless after all, at least not totally. Good things can or can still come out of Nazareth.

She popped popcorn into her mouth, munching it nosily. She stopped at a channel airing a live broadcast of a man preaching to a large crowd in a church. She paused to see what he thinks he is doing. Okay, she recognizes him, Pastor Dr Raphael Ziggler, an American. He's one of the world's prominent quantum physicist, Christian apologist, entrepreneur, philanthropist and theologian. He's an Atheist turned Christian, a transistion which according to him took place years ago with the help of an Harvard Mathematics professor, Prof Dr Caroline Davies, an American who later became his wife.

According to him, through her, he was able to see the evidence of God's existence, the evidence of the authenticity of the Bible, Christ as the Messiah and authenticity of Christianity. He's the Pastor of Dominion Land, one of the world's largest Churches, a seasoned speaker and author. Okay, this man is worth listening to, she has read some of his books and listened to some of his messages, they're life transforming. He is truly a wisdom bank. Currently, he is speaking on the Concept Of Marriage.

"One of the problems of marriage is the purpose of it. That's really a big problem. A lot of people do not know why God instituted it in the first place. Due to lack of it, they make a mess of the marriage union, they ermm mess up in marriage, they abuse the union, they carry out what I call marital abuse. When purpose is not known, abuse is inevitable. What's the purpose of marriage? Why do I need to get married? Those are the questions on people's lips, lots of people. Our generation is seriously yearning for answer but it seems none is forthcoming. People go into Marriage for various reasons, money, sex, children, power, connections, acknowledgement, benefits of other kind. But the issue is, those things, reasons, are not the purpose of marriage, they're just alternatives and secondary reasons for marriage, they aren't the real deal. So what's the purpose for marriage? What's the primary reasons for marriage, why was it instituted by God?"

"The purpose of marriage are five things, they're love, intimacy, commitment, support and partnership at a deeper and higher level. Partnership makes marriage a team, so for the purpose of this sermon, I will be using the term team partnership a lot. You see, Marriage is the highest form of romance relationships which are dating, courtship and finally marriage. It is sacred. Why is it so? Because God made it so. To attest to that, you have instinct and scriptures. There's this deep instinct, intuition, inner feeling, knowing and conviction, humans can't explain it but they feel and sense it. There's that thing in humans telling them that marriage is very important and sacred. There's a natural instinct and desire, a deep one, to get married, not just to get married but to fight for it, protect it and keep it at all cost unlike other romance relationships. As a matter of fact, that instinct and feeling is universal, it cuts across history and culture."

"Through out history and in every culture, marriage is seen as unique, special, important and sacred. There is no culture or point in history where marriage is not seen as such. As a matter of fact, so much importance is not attributed to dating and courtship as marriage. Why is it so? Humans can't explain but they sense it, there's a push for them to do it. Even those that claim, decide and even vow not to get married still eventually do, most cases, why? They can't explain. Instinct. God wants humans to be married, so to ensure that, one of the things He did is to create that deep desire, that yearning, that instinct in man for it just like the universal desire for God. Don't forget, for every universal desire, there is a universal provision."

"Now, scriptures. The scripture, the Bible, reveals to us the sacredness of marriage. In the Bible, marriage is referred to as a covenant, Malachi 2:14. That's the only romance relationship that is referred to as such in the Bible. Next, marriage, according to the Bible, makes a man and a woman one. Marriage is the only romance relationship whose separation God is not happy with. As matter of fact, marriage is the only romance relationship used to portray and symbolise the deep intimate relationship God has with His people, same as the relationship between Christ and the church. Marriage is so sacred, huge and important that it was use for such. That's why marriage is sacred and deep, as a matter of fact, the deepest and highest of all romance relationships. So you shouldn't toy with it," he said.

"Back to the purpose. Why and how is the purpose of marriage what I mentioned earlier? Let's consult God's word, the Bible. Remember, God is the one that instituted marriage, so if you want to find out it purpose you have to go to Him, only the creator of something knows it purpose. God is the creator of marriage, only Him knows it purpose and He has revealed it in his word, the Bible, so as I earlier said, let's consult God's word, the Bible.

For this course shall a man leave his mother and father and shall cling unto his wife and the two shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24, Mark 10:7, Ephesians 5:31.

What does it mean for the couple to be one? One, they're are to be one bondly. Two, they're to live as one. Three, they're are to function as one. Being one bondly denotes love, intimacy and commitment. To live as one denotes love and support. To function as one denotes partnership. So the purpose of marriage are, love, intimacy, commitment, support and partnership. The last three are what makes up companionship. So one can also say the purpose of marriage is love, intimacy and companionship. Either way, one is right."

"Aside from the Bible, there is a universal inner knowing that makes man to be aware that mentioned five purpose of marriage are actually the purpose of marriage. They can't give an explanation to it but they just know, and they naturally functions in line with it. In a normal climate, if people are to get married, it's always on those grounds. Talk about God creating the principles or laws that guides man in line with His purpose."

"Now to the issue of headship and submission. God ordained the man, the head of the marriage while the woman is ordained as the help meet. Attestation to that are seen in the scriptures and instinct. Ever wondered why in a relationship, the man instinctively takes the role and position of the head while the woman naturally submit. They can't explain why they do so but they do so. There's a deep intuition and instinct to do so. That's because that's how God made it to be. He created the algorithm that made people to instinctively do so."

"As for the scriptures, the Bible is so explicit on it. God, through His word, the Bible, positions man as the head, head of the marriage while the woman is placed as his help meet, supporter. Scriptural proofs and references are Ephesians 5:22, 25, 28-29, 33; Colossians 3:18-19, Genesis 3:16, Genesis 2:18. Wives submit to your husbands and husbands let your wives support you, you should stop the unnecessary annoying egoistic attitude."

"The word, submission, is a huge controversial one. It's one that has sparked outrage in our society. Let's take a look at that. Submission means respect, loyalty, honour, acknowledgement of one's authority and yielding to it, it also denotes inferiority depending on the context it's been used. In marriage, submission includes all of the mentioned excluding inferiority, why? Because marriage is a team, a partnership, a team partnership. In a team scenario, team partnership scenario, there's nothing like superiority and inferiority. Every member is equal. The moment you bring in superiority into a team, that union breaks or crashes. Yes, there's a leader who acts as the face, way maker, guardian and probably the custodian of that group but he isn't superior to other members. Due to his or her headship, the members are bound to submit to him or her, in other words, they are bound to respect him or her, be loyal to him or her, honour him or her, acknowledge his or her authority and yield to it but that doesn't mean they are inferior to him. In a partnership or a team, the leader or head is a role head or leader and not a superiority one, he or she is the head or leader because he or she has a role to play and not because he or she is superior."

"Same thing applicable in marriage, due to it's team and partnership nature, submission denotes it's aforementioned meaning except inferiority, why? Because the woman submitting and being the help meet or supporter doesn't make her inferior. As a matter of fact, she's equal with her husband. Being the head doesn't make the husband superior to his wife rather he's equal to her. Yes, he's the head. Yes, he's the leader. Yes, he's the face, guardian, way maker, director and custodian of the family and as such the wife submits to him, in other words, she respects him, is loyal to him, honours him, acknowledge his authority and yield to it but he isn't the superior partner. In marriage, there's no superior or inferior partner but equal partner."

"The man is the head because God ordained him to be so, Genesis 3:16; Ephesians 5:22, 25, 28-29, 33; Colossians 3:18-19. The man is also the head because he has a role to play. As a team partnership, the headship or leadership of a man is a role one, not a superiority one, note that. Another illustration to explain this is that of the head pilot and the co pilot. Both pilots are the movers of the plane but there is a head among them. The co pilot submits to the head pilot, that is respect, loyalty and honour to the head pilot but that doesn't mean the co pilot is inferior to the head pilot, as a matter of fact, they're both equal but they have to be a leader of the team, both of them can't be the leader, that's why there is a head pilot. He or she is the head pilot not because he or she is superior but because he or she has a role to play. The head pilot's leadership position is a role one, not a superiority one. The moment the head pilot brings in superiority into the team, there will be problem. The head pilot heads the plane while the co pilot supports him or her and together, they move the plane."

"That's an explicit example of the nature of marriage, marriage is like a plane with two pilots at the helm of affairs, the head pilot being the husband, the co pilot, the wife and the passengers, the kids and other people under them. For the marriage to work, both partners have to work together in love, unity, respect, understanding and equality otherwise the plane, in this case, marriage will crash. In marriage, the husband and wife are equal. The man heads or leads the home and marriage while the woman acts as his help meet, in other words, supporter and submits to him. It's a president, vice president thing, the two are the authority of their marriage and home. Yes, they're times when the husband exercise authority in the home and marriage, that's his privilege and right as the head or leader, but that takes place at times not all the time. So there are times the husband exercise authority and there are times he mellows down, same thing applicable in a non marital team."

"Also, marriage as a union consist of two people who have decided to come together to build their future, lives and home on the ground of love, commitment and intimacy together. In other words, marriage consist of people that have decided to be partners, team partners for their sake on the ground and foundation of love, commitment and intimacy, and team partnership equates to equality."

"What about the issue of the woman being termed a weaker vessel? Someone is asking. Let's talk about that.

Likewise ye husbands, leave considerately with your wives, bestowing honour on the woman as the weaker sex, since you are joint heirs of the grace of life, in order that your prayers may not be hindered. 1 Peter 3:7.

Are women the weaker sex? Did the Bible say women are weak? Are women weak as in weak as in inferiority? It's right there staring you in the face, it's glaring, can't you see it? Someone is screaming right now. Yes, I can see it but that passage didn't say women are weak as in weak, it meant or means something else. Take a look at this, Genesis 1:26-27, reveal to us that male and females were created in the very image of God. Now, if women are created in the image of God, how then can they be weak? The only way they can be weak is if they're created in the image of a weak God. So the question is, is God weak? No. His exploits and handiwork shows that he isn't. A weak God can't create the universe and probably multiverse, that's the physicist part of me speaking," he said and chuckled at his last statement.

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:08am On Feb 21, 2022
CONTINUATION

"A weak God can't do the powerful and awesome things God does. God is a powerful Being, the most powerful Being in the universe and once again, probably the multiverse. That's the Being in whose image women are created in. So what does that make a woman? A being of power just as the man. If women are weak, God is weak and if God is weak, men are weak because since male and females are created in the image of God, in this case a weak God, both genders are weak. What we then have is a weak Beings triangle, but God, my God isn't weak, rather He's powerful. So women just as the men are powerful, they aren't weak. God doesn't have a weaker version, there is no where such is written or even hinted at in the Bible, so women are not the weaker version of God. They can't be a version that does not exist. The only version of God that exist is that of Power and Authority, as God's image that's the version females likewise the males are. Women aren't weak in terms of their personality and essence. They're powerful, but is there any scenario where the man is more stronger than the woman? Yes, in terms of physical strength. Now that's what the Bible is talking about. The Bible wasn't talking weakness in terms of personality or essence but physical strength. We all know men are more physically stronger than the woman unlike the women, who are and physically delicate and more emotional."

"There's something we need to note there, despite the fact that women are less physically stronger than men, the Bible commands that husbands should treat their wives with honour. How do you treat someone who's less physically stronger than you with honour? You treat them or her with tenderness, gentleness, care, love, affection and respect. You pamper them as eggs, as babies. That's the commandment in that passage. Rather than promoting sexism as lots of people think, the Bible is promoting the loving, respectful, affectionate, caring and the honourable treatment of wives by their husbands. The Amplified version explains that passage a lot better.

In the same way you married men should live considerately with [your wives], with an intelligent recognition [of the marriage relation], honoring the woman as [physically] the weaker, but [realizing that you] are joint heirs of the grace (God’s unmerited favor) of life, in order that your prayers may not be hindered and cut off. [Otherwise you cannot pray effectively]."

"Husbands love and honour your wives, and wives, love and submit to your husbands, Ephesians 5:22, 25, 28-29, 33; Colossians 3:18-19, 1 Peter 3:7. Marriage involves intimacy and love. So the commandment to love is for both parties not just for the men alone. Titus 2:4 commands women to also love their husbands."

"Why the commandment for husbands to love and honour their wives and for wives to love and submit to their husbands? That's because one, it's a Divine order and two, because of the nature of the male and female. Men are naturally egoistic and the force and atmosphere they need to strive in is respect. The primary things men need in a relationship are love and submission. Men thrive and flourish in an atmosphere of respect thanks to their egoistic nature. Women on the other hand are emotional beings. As emotional beings, the force and atmosphere needed for them to flourish is affection. The primary things women need in a relationship are love and affection. Due to their emotional nature, women blossom in an atmosphere of affection. So these are the reasons why such commandment were made. God knowing the way He created both genders made a favourable rule for them to abide by. Don't misunderstand me, women are not the only emotional ones, men are also emotional, but women are more emotional than men that's why emphasis are been laid on women and emotions, same thing goes for ego and men. Men aren't the only egoistic ones, women are also egoistic but men are more egoistic."

"Note this, submission isn't for the women alone, it's for both genders. Remember marriage involves intimacy and love which must be exuded by both partners. Love consist of respect, loyalty and honour and those are what submission is all about, this means love involves submission. Whom you love, you will honour, respect and be loyal to, and since submission entails those three, whom you love, you submit to and since both partners are meant to love one another, both partners are to submit to one another. Yes, emphasis are laid on the woman to submit, that's because of the head or leadership position of the man."

"I tell you, if the world obeys the marital rules written in the Bible, there will be no or very little divorce and marital problems. Most of these so called secular marital ideologies aren't working. Rather than build marriage, they're destroying it. We need to turn to the word of God, the Bible for marital guidance. So husbands love and honour your wives. Wives love and submit to your husbands."

"Husbands, being the head doesn't mean you should control and dominate your wife. You don't control your wife, you can't control your wife. She's not a slave, she's not a bought commodity. She's your wife, your lover, your partner, your eternal partner. Treat her as such and not as a slave or servant. As your wife, you are meant to love her, commit to her, care for her, protect her, guide her when necessary, and caution her where and when she errs and vice versa. Control isn't part of the equation. There is no control in love. Whom you love, you don't control. No partner should control and dominate neither should any partner be controlled and dominated. Both partners are equal. Treat each other as equal partners. Love, show affection, respect, care, submit and honour each other. That's how it should be," Raphael Ziggler said. He sipped from his bottle of water.

"I don't know, there's this leading within me to say this. I don't know who this is for but I know God is about to speak to someone now. The issue of richer wives disrespecting their husbands isn't plausible in all scenario. They're women that do it and they're those that don't do it. Those that do it don't do it because they're richer but rather because it's their attitude, wealth only gives them an avenue to exude it, although there are few cases where conception of such attitude and philosophy by a woman who never possess such is a thing but that's in few cases, in most cases, it's has always been her attitude. Besides, there are less richer than hubby women that disrespect and dishonour their husbands. Don't forget that. So men don't go about stereotypying all richer women as disrespectful. Stop it, it's wrong. It's just a case of getting married to a good woman."

"Now to the women, because you're richer than your husband is not an avenue to start disrespecting him, seeking to control and dominate, to be in charge. Your financial position should not for once, negatively affect the love and respect you have for your husband. No partner is meant to be controlled and dominated, not you, not your husband. That wealth of yours, God gave it to you for for the benefit of your marriage and home. You are meant to use your wealth for your marriage and home and not against your husband. So if you're a lady, that lady I'm speaking to, disrespecting her husband because of your or her wealth, stop it, it's wrong. That's called wealth abuse. God is so mad at you, seek amends. Same thing goes to the men," he said.

"You know this issue has made lots of men to oppose or fight their wives becoming richer than them because of the fear of disrespect and ill treatment. Some has even made the decision of not getting married to a richer woman because of the same issue. Please such attitude is wrong. As a husband, you shouldn't stand as a barrier to your wife's success rather be a stepping stone. Your wife becoming richer doesn't necessarily mean she will disrespect you. What if she does? You may ask. Well, what if she doesn't? Why take action against her when she isn't showing any sign of disrespecting you or even doing it. Why not wait till when there is a sign or action of such before you take any action whatsoever. As for the 'I will not get married to a richer woman' crew, don't let fear and stereotype prevent you from being with a good or right woman. Like I earlier said, it's all about getting a good or a right woman for a wife. Well, how do I know which woman is good or right? Someone is asking. We will talk about that later. Anyways, thats that for that," he said.

"Now to the roles of husbands and wives, lets take a look at that," Raphael said as he continued with his sermon.

That message hit her, it hit her really hard and deep. She felt a stirring, a trigger within her. She felt exposed to light, to truth. She felt a covering fall of her eyes. She couldn't explain it, it was beyond reasoning, this wasn't a case of reason but something bigger, it broke down her wall.

"Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" She screamed, scream of realization as she threw things about in her room. That message by Raphael was for her no doubt.

She lay sprawled on the bed, her face buried into it, her tears soaking the bedsheet. She cried deeply, an action caused by her inner sorrow, ache, guilt and remorse. Her heavens were opened releasing immeasurable tears, tears of guilt, tears of regret, tears of realization of what she has done. She's terrible, she goofed up big time. Why did she develop such negative attitude? Why didn't she listen to families and friends who advised her against such attitude? Most importantly, why did she ill treat Leonard? He didn't deserve such terrible treatment from her, he never deserved it. He deserved all the love, honour, commitment, submission and faithfulness from her, that's what he deserves, that's what a man like him, a good man like him, deserves.

Instead of treating him as the emperor he is or was, she treated him like trash, she even went as far as cheating on him and rubbing it on his face, that was the height of it all. She's truly a witch, a demon, the devil's first born. Only such a being can do what she did. Leonard loved her, cared for her, respected her, supported her, motivated and honoured her but she? she gave him nothing but pain, agony and grief. She wanted to dominate, to control, to be in charge, why? Simply because she's the richer partner, footer of most of the bill. Define stupidity again. Her wealth was meant to be used for her marriage and home but she used it against her husband, her darling Leonard. That's the worst sin there is. She's the world's worst sinner. She has to fix her marriage, her home. Thank goodness, Leo is still single, oh yes, she has been observing, but why? Let's just say instinct. She has to get back her husband, her Leonard, her daughter's father, her baby, no matter what and how long it takes.

"Mirabel, it's me Emerald," Emerald spoke in between sobs into her phone.

"Emerald, what's the problem? Wait a minute, are you crying?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Mirabel, I'm terrible. I'm sorry for the way I treated Leonard. I regret my actions. I regret ill treating Leo. He was such a good man undeserving of my treatment towards him. I regret not listening to you, Timothy, my family and his. I bleeped up heavily. I need to make amends, seeks his forgiveness, set things right, fix my home and get back my pudding. It's not going to be easy but I will do it no matter what and how long it takes."

"Told you." Mirabel paused. "You know, you always desired a good and loving man, that has always been your desire. You got that man in Leo but what did you do, you treated him badly and even cheated on him, not only that, you rubbed your infidelity on his face. Girl, women like you don't deserve love, you don't deserve a man like Leo. Women like you don't value love and ideal men. You're a mess. I don't know why lot's of women are confuse, they don't know what they want. They claim to want something but abuse and disvalue it when they eventually get it. Women like you are just confuse, they're the problem. You, Emerald is confuse, you do not know what you want, and the funny thing is, you, women like you, go about calling men scums, but always remember, before you go about calling men scums, that you, my dear friend, is a scum."

"Mirabel!!!..." Emerald called with a raised voice interrupting Mirabel but was cut off by her.

"Shhhhhhhhhh, just let me speak," Mirabel ordered. "Good girl," she said after Emerald reflexly obeyed.

"Back to where I was, you're a scum, a mess, a filth. Nothing is ever going to change that, the scar will always be on you. We can only pretend it isn't or what you did never happened but that doesn't or can't change the fact that it is or you did it, but it's a good thing you've realised your wrong and stupidity and want to rectify it." She paused. "What's up?"

Emerald sighed deeply and said, "I need your help and support as a friend."

"Uhmmmmmm, let me check. Yeah, I can vividly remember you said it's your life and none of my business so I shouldn't get involve. So nahhh."

"Please Mirabel, I'm sorry for what I said. I was stupid then, I'm so sorry. I need my friend, please."

"Okay, you've got me."

#Xavier
#Classic
#Xav-Verse
#TheOrganizationSaga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:11am On Feb 21, 2022
Dynamics is about to change. It's about to get more intense, severe, tragic and extremely emotional.

For those of you that don't want them to get back together, well, I'm not saying they will neither am I saying they won't but you will pray and hope they do, when I say you will pray and hope, you will. If you think I'm lying, as those that have purchased the book. E get why

#Xavier

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by dappydonatt(m): 7:14am On Feb 21, 2022
Hmmm......I am loving this �

1 Like

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2022
Okay guys, that's it. Bring in the comments, likes, shares and referrals/ mentions. They're extremely needed otherwise there will be gbege.

Till Wednesday folks, I mean for updates but me I'll hang around wink wink wink

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:19am On Feb 21, 2022
For those of you that might want to contact the Author, here are his contact details,

1.) FACEBOOK: XA VI ER
2.) E-MAIL: preciousuweh@gmail.com
3.) INSTAGRAM: uwehprecious
4.) TWITTER;
a.) Username: precious_uweh
b.) Display Name: Xavier
5.) WHATSAPP: 09079893607

#Xavier
#CLASSIC

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2022
You can get the book, that's if it's worth your money, on Okadabooks and Amazon You can get it via;

OKADABOOKS:

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/classic/45547

AMAZON:

1.) Page Link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09MKT86XC/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p1_i0

2.) ASIN: B09MKT86XC (use the ASIN to easily search for the book on Amazon. The ASIN serves as the book's Amazon's code)

Please do ensure you follow me on those platforms and also leave your review there likewise rate the book.

Please if you've bought the book, for the love of anything you hold dear, ABEG, DON'T POST SPOILERS OR PLAGIARISE MY WORK, otherwise, na lawsuit you go chop, I mean am angry , remember, it's a copyrighted work.

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2022
For those of you purchasing the book, I LOVE YOU GUYS kiss kiss kiss, Thanks a lot

For my readers, YOU GUYS ARE MY DEAREST kiss kiss kiss, Thanks a lot.

#Xavier

Re: Classic (18+) [Book 2 of Xav-Verse] [Completed] by Xavier5(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2022
dappydonatt:
Hmmm......I am loving this �

And I'm glad you love it wink smiley cool

#Xavier

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nora Roberts Responds To Tomi Adeyemi Accusations Of Plagiarism / Christopher (A Short Story) / Which Of These Did You Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.