Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,996 members, 7,841,817 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende (1514 Views)

When your man starts doing this to u My Sister Just Know Marriage sure(photo) / ‘Hot’ Nurse Suspended For Exposing Bra And Panties While Attending To Patients / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Jolene201(f): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
donproject2:

Some people will come here and be shouting SIMP up and down, and they are the real culprit. This guy has just said the bitter truth. You should all search yourself, it is what every guy does.
Don't mind them..
nairaland boys en..
Whenever I'm bored,I just run here cos I'm sure I'll see so many things�.... nairaland is just like another dimension.. honestly. Everyone so critical and angry I've never seen anything like this before..it's a lil entertaining sha..

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2022
reject my SIMParty homies embarassed
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by christianjoy(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2022
donproject2:

Some people will come here and be shouting SIMP up and down, and they are the real culprit. This guy has just said the bitter truth. You should all search yourself, it is what every guy does.
Boss your head dey there, tell me in there entire life they have not spent on a woman, some foolish people will still say I can't spend on a woman ,bro they are all lying no redpiller anywhere

3 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2022
christianjoy:
Boss your head dey there, tell me in there entire life they have not spent on a woman, some foolish people will still say I can't spend on a woman ,bro they are all lying no redpiller anywhere
They are just disguising,most of them spend heavily on their girls but come out openly to be shouting simp,simp whereas they are the biggest simppappy.

2 Likes

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by BigYash: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2022
guobe:
They are just disguising,most of them spend heavily on their girls but come out openly to be shouting simp,simp whereas they are the biggest simppappy.
The most disgusting people are those that see ladies as "god"
Most fools that spend on ladies,can't even gift their fellow man 1k.

There was a thread on front page where,a guy sponsored a bitch in school.. Tears was his gains after everything.
Another one who talked about his so called wife wanting to jump down from a story building, just because he wanted to see her phone..

And many more like that...

I was in discussing with a lady sometime ago. And it was about sponsoring a girl to achieving her goals.. The girl said any guy that sponsor a lady in school or pay her bills is a fool.I shock as this was coming out from a lady. She went further to say, he should use the money for his sisters or mom instead or dash it to beggars..

Anyways your money is not my money.. So,its yours to decide if to spend it on ungrateful or heartless beings..
Its not all about simp or redpill this or that.. Its all about common sense.. Shalom...
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2022
BigYash:
The most disgusting people are those that see ladies as "god"
Most fools that spend on ladies,can't even gift their fellow man 1k.

There was a thread on front page where,a guy sponsored a bitch in school.. Tears was his gains after everything.
Another one who talked about his so called wife wanting to jump down from a story building, just because he wanted to see her phone..

And many more like that...

I was in discussing with a lady sometime ago. And it was about sponsoring a girl to achieving her goals.. The girl said any guy that sponsor a lady in school or pay her bills is a fool.I shock as this was coming out from a lady. She went further to say, he should use the money for his sisters or mom instead or dash it to beggars..

Anyways your money is not my money.. So,its yours to decide if to spend it on ungrateful or heartless beings..
Its not all about simp or redpill this or that.. Its all about common sense.. Shalom...
when giving never expect anything in return,it is a golden rule.Just give as the heavens already know your heart.It is people that expect something in return that usually have their fingers burnt.
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by BigYash: 8:27am On Feb 08, 2022
guobe:
when giving never expect anything in return,it is a golden rule.Just give as the heavens already know your heart.It is people that expect something in return that usually have their fingers burnt.
I know my brother.. Why these people matter dey vex me is.. They preach gender equality, but when it come to what men will benefit, they will change the story. And have you noticed that the female hate themselves?? They will tell you,they rather choose male as their best frd than female. If they were so good ,why them no dey love themselves? I sha pity men when no wan wise for women matter sha.. Enjoy the rest of your day my brother..
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2022
BigYash:
I know my brother.. Why these people matter dey vex me is.. They preach gender equality, but when it come to what men will benefit, they will change the story. And have you noticed that the female hate themselves?? They will tell you,they rather choose male as their best frd than female. If they were so good ,why them no dey love themselves? I sha pity men when no wan wise for women matter sha.. Enjoy the rest of your day my brother..
I understand your point of angle,its all good.

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by christianjoy(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2022
guobe:
bro yesterday game was 5 came out 10 but I played 6folds
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by guobe: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2022
christianjoy:
bro yesterday game was 5 came out 10 but I played 6folds
Those Algerian clubs and French clubs didn't draw,we will keep pushing.
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by christianjoy(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2022
guobe:
Those Algerian clubs and French clubs didn't draw,we will keep pushing.
am sure of that I never give up

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by christianjoy(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2022
guobe:
exactly bro
Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by donproject2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
Jolene201:

Don't mind them..
nairaland boys en..
Whenever I'm bored,I just run here cos I'm sure I'll see so many things�.... nairaland is just like another dimension.. honestly. Everyone so critical and angry I've never seen anything like this before..it's a lil entertaining sha..

Nairaland is interesting yea!

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by Jolene201(f): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
donproject2:

Nairaland is interesting yea!
Yea,unique too

1 Like

Re: As A Guy Just Know That You Will Keep Attending To The Needs Of The Female Gende by STARKENNETH(m): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Lady Marry A Man She Doesn't Like? / Pastor Caught Having S3x With Married Church Choir Leader - Video / Bbnaija Khalid And Beauty Caught Red Handed! Bleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.