Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,096 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians (842 Views)

Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians / Why Do Ghanaians Abroad Have Swag / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by Ilamina(f): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
undecided
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
This man you sure say you get sense?
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by Maxmilliano111: 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
What sort of a stupid thread is this!!!!!
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by LILTJAY1: 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2022
Do nigerians love ghanaians? undecided
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by Cooolme: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
This matter ehn
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by Goldbw122(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cooolme:
This matter ehn
E go long

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by dangermouse(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2022
There is no love lost between Nigerians and Ghannains. Being to Gbanna and I can tell u for free that once u r legally in Ghana u don't have a y problem with the government and it's agencies. The citizens are the most hospitable in Africa. There girls will welcome you in many ways you can imagine. Pls stop stoking cords of hatred on this platform and work on yourself towards becoming a likeable and better person.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:43am On Feb 08, 2022
because an average Ghanaian is a lazy man and see a Nigeria as a threat
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by Ikpeabujo(m): 3:48am On Feb 08, 2022
dangermouse:
There is no love lost between Nigerians and Ghannains. Being to Gbanna and I can tell u for free that once u r legally in Ghana u don't have a y problem with the government and it's agencies. The citizens are the most hospitable in Africa. There girls will welcome you in many ways you can imagine. Pls stop stoking cords of hatred on this platform and work on yourself towards becoming a likeable and better person.
you have not been to Ghana and you know shit about Ghana. let me burst your brain. a Ghanaian will hate you and avoid as Nigeria for no reason but because their parents told them to be aware of Nigeria. the generation are told lie about Nigeria by the older ones
Re: Why Do Ghanaians Hate Nigerians by dangermouse(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
you have not been to Ghana and you know shit about Ghana. let me burst your brain. a Ghanaian will hate you and avoid as Nigeria for no reason but because their parents told them to be aware of Nigeria. the generation are told lie about Nigeria by the older ones

Any proof pertaining to this ur assertion?
Ghanna I visited and spent a month in must be different from your own Ghanna then.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Women International Day To Redpillers / A Boyfriend Who Says I’m An Over Thinker / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.