Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu (21433 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Nnamdi Kanu: “I Told You I’ll Smoke You Out” – Asari Dokubo Mocks IPOB Leader / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Hyperchi(m): 8:50am On Feb 08, 2022
The man need reliance by fire by force
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Gbagura: 8:51am On Feb 08, 2022
Emergingnation0:
Usual Trashed from Chronic unity beggers..
You no kuku get job. Na ipob you take dey hold body.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Michelle70(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
ZOOgeria is worse than jungle... And I'm no igbo.. Asari is losing it.. When the Fulani/Hawusa jihadist finally round up on his hairy fat asS, he go run enter creek again. The guy be like fani-kayode. Always running his mouth over nothing. When obj, locked up this fat bastard son of olosho ,his family were ranting up and down,.Tompolo ran away into hiding. The are afraid of igbo actualising Biafra undecided because they know what's gonna happen!
what's gonna happen except lawlessness?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Weathered: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2022
SmartPolician:
Is it not rather interesting that Asari Dokubo is more interested in the IPOB than illegal refining causing soot and polluting the air in Port Harcourt and beyond? grin
one of the brainless criminal disciples of the fraud called Kanu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by espn(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2022
Honor10:
Asari giving it to ndi 5% hot hot grin grin
. In a circle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by johnmartus(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2022
Ask who? Let us meet in his office on monday ask him this question in present.
Frigga13:

Ask him , if he’s the one..or you know dey when Dey collect amnesty?
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Weathered: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2022
AntiBMC:
On the contrary, Asari Dokubo is the one that is finished.

Too much fatty cells in his brain is beginning to turn him autistic. All he does now is use IPOB to try to chase clout, since he has lost his relevance.
you're in the midnight of your life and you're worried about someone whose political struggle brought 13% oil development commission and Niger Delta ministry to his region.

What has your criminal IPOB done for the people of South East other than death, hardship and reduced standard of living.

What a cretinous idiot!

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by InvertedHammer: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2022
/
Shouldn't Asari be more concerned by the environmental degradation of his backyard by foreign oil companies in collaboration with their Fulani partners? I hope a collapse of IPOB will turn Niger-Delta to Dubai.

/

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Asari is right on this. How can ur leader deny u and u justified it?
Isnt it ironic that a group with no leadership with lawless, directionless members is the one calling a sovereign country a jungle.

Do they know what that word (jungle) mean?

I do not support IPOB but there are some legal questions that can be used to hook you on a technicality one of such is the question that they asked if he is a member of IPOB. Now the charged filed by government is that he is a terrorist and they proscribed IPOB as a terrorist group if he says he is not a member of the proscribed IPOB then he has actually foxed the government. His IPOB according to Nnamdi Kanu is not a terror group, now that would begin another deliberation for FG to now present their evidence to prove that he is a terrorist and that IPOB is a terrorist which we all know that those counts they accused him of are hollow at best which cannot be substantiated.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by danngnews: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2022
Lanretoye:
your ancestors are gullible and God punish you there.insulting a whole ethnicity because of some people's view on one issue and you think you are not unfortunate?.so the people you interact with here represents the whole of yoruba race?.son of a foolish parent.

The guy is wrong by making general assumption, but are u not same with him by insulting his parents.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Frigga13: 9:03am On Feb 08, 2022
johnmartus:
Ask who? Let us meet in his office on monday ask him this question in present.

Stay on thread..
You ask a question.. I said you ask him .. is he not your friend? Why must I be there before you ask him?
Na wao you.,

So on a Monday I will leave appointments to ask questions?
Reason Na .. this is a faceless forum.. you might be talking to Gej without knowing .. I’m not Gej oh .. just saying ..
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ofuonyebi: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2022
I said it here long ago, that this so called group and their so called Leader kanu who was looking for cheap popularity
were not better than the Roman fools who often die by the edge of their own sword...!!

How can any reasonable group wake up one morning to take up arms to fight a battle, late ojukwu, the founder had already surrendered and
declared non-existent decades ago..??

why did they not think establishing their own group?
these people are simply jobless needs cognition and peoples simpathy to get chop-chop for their belle
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:06am On Feb 08, 2022
OP's name started with ADE.....,......Soni have nothing to say here, next thread pls
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by swedbase(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2022
Asari dirtybo is a pig. Smelling one
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by jrusky(m): 9:13am On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:
Isnt it ironic that a group with no leadership with lawless, directionless members is the one calling a sovereign country a jungle.

Hahahaha bro I talk am say that bitch is a scam and his followers are demented, useless, frustrated Anukpama ewu Gamnian bollocks.

Imagine if it was Sunday Igboho who said this I'm sure by now this thread will be in 200 pages now you can see the real cowards of Nogeria, bloody unintelligent mofos idiots.

Yet they are still defending him for denying them. Honestly this Kanu made me to know so many igbos are dumbass bollocks. I said this with no apology. You can insult the North for following buhari called them names but you don't wat anyone to see you as an idiot following a bastard who is a failure, no serious education, no business background, look different from his parent, never do container, no boys serving him, no land or property attached to him, no address in Nigeria at over 50 still in his father's compound bitch and you all think you are not zombies baa?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by warlordd(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2022
Aufbauh:
Asari..... ozu'go, you no dey pity person wey don fall ni?
Even in Jail you're mocking & taunting our supleme dilector & his sheeples? Fear shuku alabama fa.

Hahaha, Omo Yoruba, u no get joy at all. Na chukwu abiama, no be shuku alabama. But make u take sufri dey mock our broda Kanu and his mumu followers, although the guy dey craze shaa.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Michelle70(m): 9:16am On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

I do not support IPOB but there are some legal questions that can be used to hook you on a technicality one of such is the question that they asked if he is a member of IPOB. Now the charged filed by government is that he is a terrorist and they proscribed IPOB as a terrorist group if he says he is not a member of the proscribed IPOB then he has actually foxed the government. His IPOB according to Nnamdi Kanu is not a terror group, now that would begin another deliberation for FG to now present their evidence to prove that he is a terrorist and that IPOB is a terrorist which we all know that those counts they accused him of are hollow at best which cannot be substantiated.
lolz, u Igbos make me laugh, so u think because he said he is not guilty the court will just say, "ok, u can go home?" if it was like that, there won't be need for a court judgement.

In court, u will be giving fair hearing to make a good first impression and something believeable to the court, and whatever it is u say will be used against u.

Try and watch judge Judy on CBS Reality and understand how the court is the law.
Executive, legislature and judiciary privileges is the govt right and NK is in court cos they decide to take him to court, they still have the right to executive without passing through this process

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by tenpipsperday: 9:16am On Feb 08, 2022
In recent time all I have been reading is Asari on ipob, has he forgotten Niger delta cause?

Or is he envying Nnamdi Kanu and his fearless stance? Na waoo..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by rapadond: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2022
obynzo:

You get sense
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by namo77: 9:23am On Feb 08, 2022
What is this mans obsession with Nnamdi Kanu & IPOB
??

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by princdebola201(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Question is

Why is asari so pained about Kanu.. it’s not supposed to be his business...

The tompolo, Ateke . Young shall grow, boyloaf , are all militants , stronger than asari .. with more loyal men than him.. but none is stressing..

Why is asari stressing

Thought he used to have his own Biafra outfit too.. what happened to that one..

Asari is not telling Nigerians the truth .. a toad not to run for afternoon for nothin .. either his pursing something or something is pursuing it

Guess Yoruba people are too gullible out of hate .. Sophistication include making use of the brain to reason

Going through post .. any still believe with out doubts .. that they self acclaimed Sophisticators have lost it to hatred.
Mynd44, lalasticlala, seun rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by anambraamaka: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2022
zukwanuike
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by warlordd(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Question is

Why is asari so pained about Kanu.. it’s not supposed to be his business...

The tompolo, Ateke . Young shall grow, boyloaf , are all militants , stronger than asari .. with more loyal men than him.. but none is stressing..

Why is asari stressing

Thought he used to have his own Biafra outfit too.. what happened to that one..

Asari is not telling Nigerians the truth .. a toad not to run for afternoon for nothin .. either his pursing something or something is pursuing it

Guess Yoruba people are too gullible out of hate .. Sophistication include making use of the brain to reason

Going through post .. any still believe with out doubts .. that they self acclaimed Sophisticators have lost it to hatred.

Yes Asari and Kanu were together in Ipob business but they fell out because Kanu out of greed was eating the money alone. Kanu was brainless too in the way he was running Ipob.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Demdem(m): 9:33am On Feb 08, 2022
Ojukwu ran away when it matter most with his wife and children leaving death and destruction behind
Kanu denying being the head of a miserable group he proudly championed simply because he is in a simple cell
Like Ojukwu, like Kanu...................COWARDS.
Only fools will think otherwise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2022
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Asari is a lunatic
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by MumuYorubaBoy: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2022
Lavisha:
Yeeboe?!!!

The watery Kuje beans delon reset the albino efulefu dilector brains.

Ofemmanu1, na Lavisha you dey bear now? You keep running around like diarrhoea. If it's BigTableShaker today, it's Ofemmanu1 tomorrow or Clitraider next tomorrow. Stay one place and be a man or woman.

We dey look you.
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by Wakanakarue: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2022
Really, what is this man's pain? Is like nnamdi kanu denied him of something he desperately wants which made him hate the man so much.

I know one day nk will speak up and tell all what is it was and whatever that is can't be good.

Make e rest as beg
Re: IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu by zoedew: 9:47am On Feb 08, 2022
Michelle70:

Truth is, even where Biafra is granted today the outcome is bound to be chaos, anarchy and pogrom. Which body is recognised as sufficiently empowered to set up the Biafra government? IPOB, MASSOB, OHANAEZE et al?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Good Job Of Buhari? - Wike Blasts APC Presidential Aspirants (Video) / PDP: Plans To Bring Saraki As Chairman Suffer Setback / ISWAP Leader, Sani Shuwaram Killed By Nigerian Military Airstrikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.