Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! (452 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / If You Know This Woman U Be Correct Aproko. / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:27am On Feb 08, 2022
Lemme explain.

Chances are you can marry your dream lady as an average cute young adult guy than a rich man in his 40s or 50s

I can categorically tell you that time is of essence to men just as it is for women when it comes to marriage.

Truth be told... most men who got married after they must have acquired so much wealth @ their 40's 50's did not actually marry the woman they really want, but they married a woman who agrees to pay less attention to their age but sings along to their chorus because of his money.

Not so many youthful adult lady will agree to any marriage proposals of older rich men, unless she's Regina Daniels...grin

A woman who knows her onions would regard a man, not because of his money but because of some more important factors that can make her marriage and kids with him thrive.

Marry early so that you can raise your kids early enough to some reasonable stage in life before your maker calls you to the other side.

A man got married at 50... his first child was 10 when he was 60, he died at 65 when the kid was 15... and kid was just in J.S.S 3... He left behind a pretty 25 years old widow who has now suddenly acquired his wealth...got re-married to a younger dude... and they lived happily ever aftergrin
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by HELLASJ(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2022
So what are you saying in essence?
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 10:41am On Feb 08, 2022
HELLASJ:
So what are you saying in essence?
marry right now if you are still singlegrin
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by alphaNomega: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Lemme explain.

Chances are you can marry your dream lady as an average cute young adult guy than a rich man in his 40s or 50s

I can categorically tell you that time is of essence to men just as it is for women when it comes to marriage.

Truth be told... most men who got married after they must have acquired so much wealth @ their 40's 50's did not actually marry the woman they really want, but they married a woman who agrees to pay less attention to their age but sings along to their chorus because of his money.

Not so many youthful adult lady will agree to any marriage proposals of older rich men, unless she's Regina Daniels...grin

A woman who knows her onions would regard a man, not because of his money but because of some more important factors that can make her marriage and kids with him thrive.

Marry early so that you can raise your kids early enough to some reasonable stage in life before your maker calls you to the other side.

A man got married at 50... his first child was 10 when he was 60, he died at 65 when the kid was 15... and kid was just in J.S.S 3... He left behind a pretty 25 years old widow who has now suddenly acquired his wealth...got re-married to a younger dude... and they lived happily ever aftergrin

The dead man still lived happily ever after

The young wife now has a man that loves her enough to marry her and money is not a problem. She is happy.

The children are well taken care of, they go to school and are happy.

The young man is also happy to be with a woman who is not after his money because she has what her loving husband left for her. He is happy.

Everyone was happy in the end

So what's your point?
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by Haakeem(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2022
You points are pointless bro.

What of if you marry at your early age and you still end up dying?. It would even be worst because you have nt made enough money.

Remember death does nt have any fixs date, it comes, least when you expected it.

Op na your type they born pickin make en con suffer for life.
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by eddynaira125: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Lemme explain.

Your last paragraph is the summary of everything, that's is the only reason you feel bad about getting married btw Age 40 - 50
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by Boogyman557: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na people like una de make me BLAST pesin left leg wit my old KALA 4 FREE..

OP WAITING DE WORRY U!

70yrs OLD MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by Stenewiser: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Lemme explain.

all I can say is that this thread is driven by a foolish person, users beware. married at fifty, died after 15 years, left a wife of 25 years old who has a fifteen years old son, whom I think she gave birth to at age 10, follow this thread at your risk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by Sekoni003(m): 11:26am On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
You points are pointless bro.

What of if you marry at your early age and you still end up dying?. It would even be worst because you have nt made enough money.

Remember death does nt have any fixs date, it comes, least when you expected it.

Op na your type they born pickin make en con suffer for life.

Person wey head dey pain. Leave him oh grin
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by Haakeem(m): 11:30am On Feb 08, 2022
Sekoni003:

ahbi o, en to can make me ma they write rubbish.

Op which kind weed you take wey the smoke they affect me here self?
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 12:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Stenewiser:
all I can say is that this thread is driven by a foolish person, users beware. married at fifty, died after 15 years, left a wife of 25 years old who has a fifteen years old son, whom I think she gave birth to at age 10, follow this thread at your risk.
If you are intelligent u should know that's not his first marriage. He left behind a second wife.
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by Stenewiser: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
If you are intelligent u should know that's not his first marriage. He left behind a second wife.
do you read at all? if you do, do you understand what you read?, now kindly read the post carefully again, and give yourself a knock when you understand it.
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Stenewiser:
do you read at all? if you do, do you understand what you read?, now kindly read the post carefully again, and give yourself a knock when you understand it.
dull... so dull
Re: Waiting To Be Rich B4 U Marry Doesn't Mean U Can Marry Any Woman U Want !!! by MrCuteking(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy
Sekoni003:

Exactly what I wanted to type cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Married To The Dog / How Do I Step Up / If Those Who Reside In Town Blame Village People For Their Woes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.