Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital (46486 Views)

Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Lady Beats Up Her Husband And His Side Chick After Catching Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Uzorinco: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
SmellySperm:
Irresponsible wife. Why wrestle with her? What if it turns out she's just his business partner ☺️
You go de alright

1 Like

Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Maxymilliano(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Old video
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by eldoradoxx: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
grin some irresponsible married men and harlots are like bread and bama, it's like a curse on them. There are still good married men out there.
Married men just want to help your single sisters with excess love that men are known for and you are complaining. Na waa for women oooh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Aaae: 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
Elshaddai
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by paulos8: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Truvelisback(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2022
onadana:

Just imagine the excuse you are giving.What is wrong is wrong?If you know you will date another outside then why go into a union?
His wife reactions by fighting the side chick in the hospital is a pure sign that she lacks respect for the place she was. And his wife must be a nagging and violent type, and she must have been a torn in his flesh. These are some of the reasons some men keep side Chicks. There are some side Chicks that stick closer than wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by eneazi(f): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
I bet there is still another chick on the side somewhere. After the fight they'll both still maintain their positions again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Dawn91(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

I SWEAR DOWN

IF too sey I de der...

Na to just LITE UP WEED and WATCH Dem..

WTF MAN

Everything is a joke till Efcc and NDLEA arrest you. One thing I know this year you will be a topic on nairaland front page as you are paraded by EFCC for fraud
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by yemi1504: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by tnerro1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
The only thing missing here na correct pop corn with something cold and a sexy babe by ur side to enjoy this show
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Mayeldah(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2022
The man will soon die, he is already killing himself by himself

The side chick is only trying to protect her 'ATM' from being taken.
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Blake755: 6:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haha this gender won't size to am amazed me
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Boogyman557: 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dawn91:

Everything is a joke till Efcc and NDLEA arrest you. One thing I know this year you will be a topic on nairaland front page as you are paraded by EFCC for fraud
Holly Gram cool

NaSo!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
All for d love of the *D*. grin
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by onadana: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
Truvelisback:
His wife reactions by fighting the side chick in the hospital is a pure sign that she lacks respect for the place she was. And his wife must be a nagging and violent type, and she must have been a torn in his flesh. These are some of the reasons some men keep side Chicks. There are some side Chicks that stick closer than wives.

The grass is always green at the other side.Man is insatiable expecially philandering men...bring that side chic home as a wife. They will still go out.I know some women are just crazy but the buck stops with the man.
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Dabliss02(m): 8:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
Wahala be like cheating
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Osobi32(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
aanuoluwami14:
grin some irresponsible married men and harlots are like bread and bama, it's like a curse on them. There are still good married men out there.
so because he has a side chic that why u called him irresponsible abi? You women are way more irresponsible than men ok.
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Enny2013(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
I will Neva fight a female over a male.
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by theamazonguru(m): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Selfish wife. Na only you wan dey chop the banana?

Hmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Are you for real?
Ok, as you no see anything bad with what the man is doing, rather it's the wife you are blaming.

Oya say amen to this:

"When you get married, may you not be greedy to chop your wife's punany alone. May another man enjoy it with you. May she be an animashahun, anfani adugbo".
Can we hear a loud amen from you?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by oluwafeolami(m): 1:44am On Feb 09, 2022
aanuoluwami14:

Yes, good men like me still exist ��
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by bepositive11: 4:34am On Feb 09, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
Selfish wife. Na only you wan dey chop the banana?

Do you want your wife to be sleeping with other men?
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by snipernigga(m): 5:00am On Feb 09, 2022
The doctor and nurses dey window dey camera the whole thing
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by miniziter(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2022
Godjone:
Foolish man. It was his infidelity that took him to the hospital in the first place. He abandoned his wife only to be injected with a strange illness by a woman he met on the street.

Dear men, what is the colour of your problems
pink just like the colour of...
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by ogianyo(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2022
Aforxzy:
The side chick should have left immediately she saw the wife to avoid this unnecessary drama.

But the wife no try, how many side chicks she wan dey fight... She should confront the unfaithful husband when he gets better.
You don't know some gutter women. She would have run after her to start the fight. I m wondering if fighting her would end the relationship .
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by Blunttruth: 9:39am On Feb 09, 2022
Men will stain your white
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by eaiyenigba(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Wonder shall never end
Join me
AVG Football Fund

The job is very simple, just register an account, you can get $238, once your profit reach $300. U get $6.2 to cashout.

https://avg68c.com/m/?a=x&c=28815608

here is d WhatsApp link
https:///LtoS9QufgE72eLAxp3d7yu
Islie:

Watch Video Below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZjpZ88A58g/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=7717dd38-731b-41ae-8374-ef75746f1bc0&ig_mid=7BF10033-1D4E-49E6-BF21-7A6AA1E9CE21
Re: Drama As Wife Pounces On Husband’s Side Chick After She Showed Up At Hospital by jamesperales: 2:20pm On Aug 24, 2022
Not bad, right? That’s the point because of which hot gay hookupsookup sites men with a shred of sanity opt for Web-based dating services. Of course, expats and those working in European countries for a long time have physical and financial opportunities to find and date local trouble-free. Still, if you live somewhere in Chicago or Toronto, free Europe dating sites are the best possible solution. Here are more proofs of your benefits:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? / Adam And Eve Inspired Pre-Wedding Photos / 2 Sisters Get Married On The Same Day To Honor Their Mother (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.