Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) (43125 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by hotwax: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
The papa no go ask what he does for living.

But when he sees him on news paper, holding a girls head, he will start acting surprised.

Why do parents act/fake surprised?

7 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Deicide: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
This small boy na in them day call young man. Money good o grin
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Candidlady: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
That girl wey they display her nyash na she they buy car for? Ah ahn!

Stfu...

Pervert
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by almsofgold: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
grin
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by hatchy(f): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:
That's the problem of some of this news.

It would have been more informative if the source of his money was specified.
Lots of young Nigerians trying hard to impress their parents are committing crime and parents aren't paying attention.
I'm not saying he did wrong for buying his father a birthday gift, but for the sake of others.
Exactly. What is his job. A boy of nothing more than 20 years buying Benz that even a permanent secretary cannot afford even with all his years in service. If you question his source of income, his kinds here in Nairaland will begin to foam in their mouth.

Our society is completely finished.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by toujurs: 4:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
See the way that one on short, laid on the car, women ehn. Na wa o. They don't use their eyes to see good thing,

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by googlepikins: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by bleskid: 4:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
who is that girl with strong laps like firewood

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Ofadaman(m): 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
He didn't ask where he got the money from?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:

Lots of young Nigerians trying hard to impress their parents are committing crime and parents aren't paying attention.
I'm not saying he did wrong for buying his father a birthday gift, but for the sake of others.
Peleeee oooo chicken source

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by tamdun: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hope the father is going to ask for source of his money

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Khaysee: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
If you have buy for parents ooooo
And love one
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jApf97JOh6s

A young Nigerian man has made his father's birthday special by gifting him a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV.

The surprise took place in the presence of friends and family members.

The father of the young man couldn't contain his happiness after the surprise.

He was indeed overjoyed.
Looking at the boy, we already know the source of his money
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:

Question source of poverty too
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Btruth: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
.....and his father didn't bother to ask him the source of his wealth? And nairaland.com is promoting this too?

wahala for who believe in ill gotten wealth.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Danniedpastor(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

But why ya all be asking his source of money

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke

Coming from you, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by LIVEGOESON1: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Ona no dey tire to scam people ?
no mind am na him mate chop whity clean shit buy benz for popsy him de behind one useless itel phone de mastubate

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by TheABOMINATION: 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
post=110065420:

Really?
Why did you say so?
Any reasons?

If the boy was doing something legit the report would have been different. You will see something like, 'Young Man Who Owns a Food Delivery Business Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by dapolaw(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
I'm happy for the dad, but no one is asking what does the boy do for a living to be able to afford a Mercedes Benz SUV.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by TheKingsmann(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
Who be that girl wey get dat black flat ass undecided angry
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Angrygoat: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Plus boy. Has sacrificed his dad for a tokunbo 2006 ml with changed grill of 2010. Plus boy. His father doesn't even have a house,it must be a flat going by the structure. Plus boy at work.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by alizma: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:

And the parents know what is going on.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by porthouse7(f): 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

But why ya all be asking his source of money

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke
i know u are a fraudster but stop promoting fraud here or i will ban u

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by densiks: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hope the father will not become the sacrifice for the next subscription.

Be careful what you celebrate,while there are genuine successes, our society has really changed lately hence the need for extra vigilance.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by wizonlyson: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
where the guy don see money..and his yeye father self..no ask..they go soon be arrested.. where the guy don see money..and his yeye father self..no ask..they go soon be arrested..
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Femi316: 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
Another scammer in the neighborhood
Oceanjagaban:

Ona no dey tire to scam people ?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by AmazingELixir: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
undecided

Before I join in congratulating the man....please what is that youngman into and more importantly I hope the where about of his girlfriend is assured.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Temptee101(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Obviously a yahoo plus boy. It's written all over him.

We have many of them here.

Useless parents/society who don't care how these children make money.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gunpower

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by FamTomx2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Davidlee20:
Hundred Percent Sure Game Available For High Stakers For Pay After Win.
Source is European so game is fully guaranteed to win.
If you can stake high dm on whatsapp

+234-9-0-3-4-8-8-8-6-3-6

Guy, an adage said " they don't give out the address of the road to gold and diamond", so since you know better, stake all you've got and become a billionaire..

And stop disturbing my peace here.

Or you need this,below??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.