Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) (43123 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by marsup: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
I remember the day my sister brought a wrist watch home, my parents didn't let her sleep until she revealed the source of the money she used in purchasing it. After verification, they let her be. She was 19 at the time. You dare not bring anything into the house without stating how you came about it, and it must be verified.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by real777(m): 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hope no be coffin this boy buy for him papa so? I have seen and had a lot here in Delta state and Ogun.

The other day we went to do a plumbing job in a flat here in Benin City. To my surprise all the occupants were young fraudsters/ blood murder ritualists also known as yahoo plus boys.

While we were busy toiling to fix their faulty borehole pump and other broken pipes and fittings, these boys kept bombarding our ears with worthless talks on top their voices such as:

How they just finished fucking random girls almost destroying their pussii with all kinds of sex enhancers like tramadol, weed etc. How many rounds you go? The compound were littered with condoms, tramadol, gins pack etc. Some of the Olosho girls saw us and quickly ran inside. These are undergraduates students. Most of these girls knows very well their boyfriends are ritualists but they will all meet their waterloo. Nigeria don turn upside down morally.

For the first time in our life doing this job, we suffered that very day. After fixing the pump, it refuses to work. We brought it out, return it back to seller more than 4 times for another brand new one. Tested and worked fine. Whenever we are in that house, it stops working until I discovered spiritually those boys were into ritual money. After battling the whole and finally succeeded, our vehicle broke down in the middle of a heavy traffic that can easily arouse traffic agency to tow but luckily they didn't and we battled that night. At the end of the day, non of their funds followed us home because we practically spent all back running around while the evil boys were eating, drinking, smoking and fuckjking their future away.

We don ask God for mercy sha because the sign was there not to work in that house. Spiritual things are real...

This episode is for others to learn

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by seyz91(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Naija Vagina People and cars are like 5 & 6
Haakeem:
That girl wey they display her nyash na she they buy car for? Ah ahn!
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
HighWITCH:
Hmm.
Hustle o! Hustle o, it's not your children's job to buy car or house for you o.
What kind of car can Adenuga's son buy him?

No be everybody go their steal money like Adenuga angry angry
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by kkboy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2022
I hope the source of wealth is genuine and authentic, otherwise the father has just inherited a portion of curse that goes with ill gotten wealth.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2022
Where did he get the money from? undecided; what is his occupation? undecided

The day he will get caught and jungle justiced his father will start disturbing us to help him seek justice for his good and hard working son.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Gkemz: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
This one am seeing white material and red ribbon.. Hope them never tell am to do such for his father.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
real777:
Hope no be coffin this boy buy for him papa so? I have seen and had a lot here in Delta state and Ogun.

The other day we went to do a plumbing job in a flat here in Benin City. To my surprise all the occupants were young fraudsters/ blood murder ritualists also known as yahoo plus boys.

While we were busy toiling to fix their faulty borehole pump and other broken pipes and fittings, these boys kept bombarding our ears with worthless talks on top their voices such as:

How they just finished fucking random girls almost destroying their pussii with all kinds of sex enhancers like tramadol, weed etc. How many rounds you go? The compound were littered with condoms, tramadol, gins pack etc. Some of the Olosho girls saw us and quickly ran inside. These are undergraduates students. Most of these girls knows very well their boyfriends are ritualists but they will all meet their waterloo. Nigeria don turn upside down morally.

For the first time in our life doing this job, we suffered that very day. After fixing the pump, it refuses to work. We brought it out, return it back to seller more than 4 times for another brand new one. Tested and worked fine. Whenever we are in that house, it stops working until I discovered spiritually those boys were into ritual money. After battling the whole and finally succeeded, our vehicle broke down in the middle of a heavy traffic that can easily arouse traffic agency to tow but luckily they didn't and we battled that night. At the end of the day, nothing funds followed us home because we practically spent all back running around while the evil boys were eating, drinking, smoking and fuckjking their future away.

We don ask God for mercy sha because the sign was there not to work in that house. Spiritual things are real...

You want us to believe this rubbish right? grin cheesy

Your own ignorance is epic.

Spiritual things my bottom! You were just useless at your borehole job you probarbly are not qualified to repair boreholes and your vehicle broke down because you didn't service it, you were just managing it until it broke down that day. Did they not pay you? They paid you for your services it was your fault you wasted the money... stop blaming other people and spirits for your failure and stupidity... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Weedhustler: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
What does he do for a living?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by rollywise(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sabadon:
Bless us all oh God.....congrats papa

First ask the source of his money. With happenings these days, this question is very important
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Pineapplelove: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:

Peleeee oooo chicken source
LOL THIS YOUR MEME NAWA OO
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Sabadon(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
rollywise:

First ask the source of his money. With happenings these days, this question is very important
no be lie bro, but still Gods blessings maketh rich and addeth no sorrow
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Legendoo: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
A real estate developer, car parts mogul, start up owner bought his dad a car would make more sense.

More rituals loading......
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by rollywise(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Sabadon:
no be lie bro, but still Gods blessings maketh rich and addeth no sorrow

That will be our story bro

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by nedekid: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Both son and father should be "invested"(mc oluomo) grin
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by udomma1005(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
I'm not an enemy of progress neither am I a killjoy. Before we ejaculate upon loud "congratulations", how much is that car and what actually is the young lad's source of livelihood?
This sick generation is just going bunkers by mere sight of opulence but not verifying source!! angry

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Pineapplelove:
LOL THIS YOUR MEME NAWA OO
No theif am oo pay first, if u no pay I go use my kala blast ur left blokos
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by CharleyBright(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
real777:

For the first time in our life doing this job, we suffered that very day. After fixing the pump, it refuses to work. We brought it out, return it back to seller more than 4 times for another brand new one. Tested and worked fine. Whenever we are in that house, it stops working until I discovered spiritually those boys were into ritual money. After battling the whole and finally succeeded, our vehicle broke down in the middle of a heavy traffic that can easily arouse traffic agency to tow but luckily they didn't and we battled that night. At the end of the day, non of their funds followed us home because we practically spent all back running around while the evil boys were eating, drinking, smoking and fuckjking their future away.

Lolz.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
udomma1005:
I'm not an enemy of progress neither am I a killjoy. Before we ejaculate upon loud "congratulations", how much is that car and what actually is the young lad's source of livelihood?
This sick generation is just going bunkers by mere sight of opulence but not verifying source!! angry
The source of wealth is from chicken sauce

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Icecream4U(m): 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:
That's the problem of some of this news.

It would have been more informative if the source of his money was specified.
Lots of young Nigerians trying hard to impress their parents are committing crime and parents aren't paying attention.
I'm not saying he did wrong for buying his father a birthday gift, but for the sake of others.
Parent aren't paying attention? This days, I have seen parent buy laptops for their kids and always makes sure there is fuel in the generator too. The child knows what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2022
real777:

Oga, for real Which kind story be this, I no understand my head just dey turn me? Jesus christ

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Alhajiige(m): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
I can't see any link, kindly drop ur number
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by udomma1005(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Senomii:

The source of wealth is from chicken sauce
The response sounds silly to me anyway. undecided

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Positiveme2020: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
FamTomx2:

Guy, an adage said " they don't give out the address of the road to gold and diamond", so since you know better, stake all you've got and become a billionaire..

And stop disturbing my peace here.

Or you need this,below??

Abi oh, he is too generous. .

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by izubext007: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good son
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
Icecream4U:
Parent aren't paying attention? This days, I have seen parent buy laptops for their kids and always makes sure there is fuel in the generator too. The child knows what to do.
Omo for parents to go this far then it's definitely buhari's fault cos if parents were able to earn enough to survive both them and their kids then things wouldn't hv gotten this bad. I earn legally in dollars but knowing how extremely over strict my parents are and how they strive to make us feel contented to tell them what I do to make money is really scaring me, most times I wish to get a car for myself but I fear they might even hand me over to efcc cos my dad especially is too strict, so I fear my parents more than I fear sars or police
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by ayindejimmy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

But why ya all be asking his source of money

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke

Imagine benz suv of old model way nor cost na im all of una dey question he source of income up and down
Poverty nor good sha

Do you know him when he was broke?

How did you know he was broke?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Pootle: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2022
why is the lady on blue jean badly position
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by RepoMan007: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:

Lots of young Nigerians trying hard to impress their parents are committing crime and parents aren't paying attention.
I'm not saying he did wrong for buying his father a birthday gift, but for the sake of others.
kidnappers may visit him now.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Kokaine(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
The boy looks very young sha. That car is over 8m. I'm sure he invented something or did a tech that got to silicon valley. These tech guys are usually very rich. But the dad should ask sha so they can advice his younger ones on which business to do.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Kokaine(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:

This is very true. The boy looks so young and that car is almost 10m naira.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Franzee(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
LesbianBoy:
What is his source of income?

Make nobody lie for Tech head o. Because I noticed that is the reigning thing now angry

asin... me dey do tech I never see shigban

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / 23-Yr-Old Nigerian Marries 85-yr-Old German Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.