Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) (43118 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by SocialJustice: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Nostring:
which one u don buy fr ur papa badbelle
Lol, mugu.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by anambraamaka: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2022
OP Your voice hayi
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Ajeyo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
GOD I PRAY RHIS DAY THAT HIS CHILDREN AMD CHILDREN WILL DO MORE FOR HIM TOO,AND HELP MY OWN CHILDREN TO BUY FOR ME TOO,AMEN���
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Ajeyo(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
2008 brand new benz grin. Oga oooo. Congratulations daddy.

Which one have you bought for your own dad,get sense okay?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by SocialJustice: 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Ajeyo:

Which one have you bought for your own dad,get sense okay?
Another mugu.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by HonestFriend: 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Confirm yahoo boy..
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Oluwasaudy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
How anyone makes their money is none of your business...face your business...laslas everyone go account for his doings......

People like you are wolf in sheep clothing ..... Getat
Darlingme:
That's the problem of some of this news.

It would have been more informative if the source of his money was specified.
Lots of young Nigerians trying hard to impress their parents are committing crime and parents aren't paying attention.
I'm not saying he did wrong for buying his father a birthday gift, but for the sake of others.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Lightorder: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:

Lots of young Nigerians trying hard to impress their parents are committing crime and parents aren't paying attention.
I'm not saying he did wrong for buying his father a birthday gift, but for the sake of others.
come to my area and see them. Underaged living in big houses with no specific means of livelihood. It is hi time we started calling out Shylock landlords. House rents is now astronomically high because they could get it from those underaged urchins without asking questions . Somewhere not far from my area, I was told that they killed and dismembered one girl, locked her remains in their rented apartment and disappeared. Few days after, when the stench of her corpse was hitting the roof, the door was forced open and it was a gory sight. Neither the landlord nor the agent could give account of those they rented house to. The landlord will never forget in a hurry, what went through in the hands of the authorities here in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:44pm On Feb 08, 2022
congrats to his dad, if na Yahoo Yahoo things, when efcc get him, even the car will be retrieved back
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Guiderlaurel: 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Person like my papa, go return the gift if you can't explain how the money take come. Na dat kind upbringing make me better person.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Brownshoe: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:

o gini? Parent are paying attention, they see their wards clearly,
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2022
Lightorder:
come to my area and see them. Underaged living in big houses with no specific means of livelihood. It is hi time we started calling out Shylock landlords. House rents is now astronomically high because they could get it from those underaged urchins without asking questions . Somewhere not far from my area, I was told that they killed and dismembered one girl, locked her remains in their rented apartment and disappeared. Few days after, when the stench of her corpse was hitting the roof, the door was forced open and it was a gory sight. Neither the landlord nor the agent could give account of those they rented house to. The landlord will never forget in a hurry, what went through in the hands of the authorities here in Lagos

Even my area here, respectable persons can't get accommodation anymore.

Before a landlord finishes building, they will come come and pay any amount.
Just name the price.

And they can constitute nuisance as they pack themselves there and live recklessly.

Honest hustlers are just moving inside because they can't afford house rent anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2022
Brownshoe:
o gini? Parent are paying attention, they see their wards clearly,

Parents are aware. Many are even pushing their children to go do what others are doing. undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by ajl: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
Baba, you mean you didn't ask your son "what he does for a living to be able to buy you that vehicle?" Most Nigerians have certainly lost their sense of self. What generation does this "old man" belong to? I am sure his own father would have asked him the same question if he had done the same in his youthful days.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Adabestseason(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Posting of this nature is the reason underage people beheaded a girl and burnt her head in a pot.what is the source of his wealth.Answers needed please stop posting half-clad pieces of information of what we want to hear not the truth.If the young man has no decent means of livelihood the parents are celebrating dangerous prosperity.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nectarbaba(m): 7:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
How anyone makes their money is none of your business...face your business...laslas everyone go account for his doings......

People like you are wolf in sheep clothing ..... Getat
Until someone uses your loved one for ritual then you will understand what we are talking about. Daft lots.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Danny50: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na them
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by richard69(m): 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Your sister's position though grin
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by mudiana(m): 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jApf97JOh6s

A young Nigerian man has made his father's birthday special by gifting him a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV.

The surprise took place in the presence of friends and family members.

The father of the young man couldn't contain his happiness after the surprise.

He was indeed overjoyed.
make una no dey come here come post nonsense like this. Abeg! Seun I use God beg u. If person post something like this, make them post the work wey d person dey do with evidence. Young boys are doing crazy things cos of peer pressure. let's be guided abeg! Abeg do the needful Bros Seun.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Dmacqh(m): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2022
E be like say to make mama proud no easy , let me try and be my father’s pride .
God please help me . I’m grateful you gave me a wonderful gift ( leg work ( football ) and brain ) . Please I know I’ve sinned and come short of your glory but please for the sake of my dad ( my biggest fan ) , please let fortune locate my works ( football and academics ) .
NB: Please for those who will still ask me my source of income when i buy my papa car , kindly ask me my source of poverty .
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by fabson21(m): 8:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
You are a mumu man
Asking source of his wealth is it a bad thing why is it difficult for someone to be honest
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

But why ya all be asking his source of money

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke

Imagine benz suv of old model way nor cost na im all of una dey question he source of income up and down
Poverty nor good sha
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by JayPeeOham: 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Righteousness2:
Congratulations sir
That's a Good one from the young man, as long as it came from Honest source.!

If it as a result of yahoo yahoo or fraudulent evil doings, it is Evil and Wicked.

Parents should do well to know the source of their children. Because if a child is robbing and putting someone else in tears in the Name of making his parents happy! It will Backfire!

That's if the boy is not gifting the father one Benz in other to make way for more Benzes... If you know what I mean
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Oluwasaudy(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Common sense is not common.... You are daft ..... It's your family members they will use for rituals..... Why are you thinking with your dick ?? Must he tell you his source of income Does that affect you in anyway dick head ?..... So anybody way day ball now na ritual Ritual kill you there... Oponu
Nectarbaba:
Until someone uses your loved one for ritual then you will understand what we are talking about. Daft lots.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by bbamusa: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
how did the boy make the money?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2022
Fathers deserve love too
Well done son
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by ojuolu(m): 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thandiubani:

A young Nigerian man has made his father's birthday special by gifting him a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV.

He was indeed overjoyed.

What is his source of income/wealth? Can he provide proof of funds coming from legitimate source? I am not a joy killer but this is the kind of news that made some 17, 18 years of age to cut human head for ritual... Until we start asking the right questions, crime and criminality will not abate in our society.
Any society that celebrate wealth without knowing or minding the source like we do will continue to witness mindless crimes.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Omonigho1976: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thandiubani:

He was indeed overjoyed.
This boy am looking at is not up to 30 years old and his hairdo is synonymous with certain group of Nigerian youths. What does he do for a living to be able to afford a Mercedes SUV as gift? All morals have indeed been thrown to the dogs in this horrible country. There's no HOPE!!!!
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by SheCeo(f): 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thandiubani:

He was indeed overjoyed.

We all hope to put a smile on our parents faces
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Tonyx5(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

But why ya all be asking his source of money

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke

Imagine benz suv of old model way nor cost na im all of una dey question he source of income up and down
Poverty nor good sha
Oga shut up abeg. local scammer
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Noblewealth(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
Before congratulating him, what does he do for living?

He no do dry cleaner, he dey bring cloth come house...
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by chijokz(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:

Let me specify his source of income.
He's the owner and CEO of Nexim Investments Ltd with offices in Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by seunayantokun(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
Na good thing but hope the money e take buy am na from legit source?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos) / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.