Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) (43073 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2022
Haakeem:
That girl wey they display her nyash na she they buy car for? Ah ahn!

She wan use the opportunity show case her properties to show her customers say she still dey available ��
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by tonididdy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2022
Hypocrites everywhere...

Bad sauce oh, good source ni.... It's none of your damn business, let the family worry about that . A young man has done what many cannot do for their fathers.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Lilgabby(m): 1:27am On Feb 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

But why ya all be asking his source of money

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke

Imagine benz suv of old model way nor cost na im all of una dey question he source of income up and down
Poverty nor good sha
This wan na yahoo yahoo.... Police, Dss, Sarz .. Make una plan catch am send am go Interpol���you ritualist�
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Adams1989(m): 2:21am On Feb 09, 2022
Some fathers are so funny,and he is happy, without knowing the source where the money came from...I hope we won't hear story that touche.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Adams1989(m): 2:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Good morning to everyone,I'm a first timer here,hope I'm welcome here
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by StPete: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

But why ya all be asking his source of money

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke

Imagine benz suv of old model way nor cost na im all of una dey question he source of income up and down
Poverty nor good sha

Shut up there.
People with legit source of income they comment, u wey na Yahoo yahoo mixed with rituals be your source of income sef dey talk yet you have the odasity to dey say poverty no good. Come to efcc and say this openly if you get mind
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by MissSweet(f): 9:24am On Feb 09, 2022
marsup:
I remember the day my sister brought a wrist watch home, my parents didn't let her sleep until she revealed the source of the money she used in purchasing it. After verification, they let her be. She was 19 at the time. You dare not bring anything into the house without stating how you came about it, and it must be verified.
grin Some parents didn't have morals and integrity. They even train their child (boys) with same or. Even then parents acquire their major success from Conny means. Wasiu is the owner of the Benz but use his daddy name so if law enforcement ambush then, he can always bail out...
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Professorcplus(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2022
Adams1989:
Some fathers are so funny,and he is happy, without knowing the source where the money came from...I hope we won't hear story that touche.
You should have known that some parents didn't care about where their child gets money. Their motto is as long as he didn't kill and Rob at gun point, they are cool with it.

He might even but it with his father name but reality he's the one (child) that will be using it. Afterall, it isn't a crime to drive your father's car. The video might be misleading maybe they are celebrating it for the boys
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Gee64: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2022
Did you ask where he got his money from?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by imtfans(m): 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
it's right time the society start questioning the sources of all this display of wealth by this young people. What did you do,were do you work to get such money? We must collectively say no to this evil that have beriden our youth..God bless you for remembering your father if it's a good source,but if it's the other way around,your judgement await you..
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nectarbaba(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Oluwasaudy:
Common sense is not common.... You are daft ..... It's your family members they will use for rituals..... Why are you thinking with your dick ?? Must he tell you his source of income Does that affect you in anyway dick head ?..... So anybody way day ball now na ritual Ritual kill you there... Oponu
So e pain your papa? Motherfuckers! If you are not into shady deals tell us where you get your money from simple. Don't ask questions is what is making people do unimaginable things for money because they know morons like you won't bother to ask questions. What those people do to "ball" one day will hunt your stupid ass.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by destinychidi: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2022
post=110065420:

Really?
Why did you say so?
Any reasons?
ask am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.