Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) (43093 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by gosmoney(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
Yahoo surprise it's alright no p
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Paperbag(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

But why ya all be asking his source of money

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke

We all knew the source of his brokeness which was being lazy ,or not finding a job ,or he was still young to fend for himself .

So i dont see why we should ask Why he was broke as we did not know him then ...
Everybody with money should be able to account for it , na govt get the money so na govt property
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2022
[s]knew his father request his son the contributor of his tax or fortune?[/s] embarassed
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by snoopz: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please try and add the young boy's occupation, no dey mislead hardworking fellas

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by treatise: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jApf97JOh6s

A young Nigerian man has made his father's birthday special by gifting him a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV.

The surprise took place in the presence of friends and family members.

The father of the young man couldn't contain his happiness after the surprise.

He was indeed overjoyed.

This is a big one, congratulations sir. BTW, what is the meaning of " brand new "| as used here ?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Temptee101(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
[s]Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke[/s]

#Seun, Lalasticlala

I think it's time this renowned fraudster is banned.

He's really a bad influence here.

Nairaland should stop promoting stealing and criminality.

Enough is enough.

Our society has already sprang out of control. Everyone eager to make it at all cost.

Purge nairaland of thieves like this.

We have kids under 18, 19 and 20 years visiting this forum and are regular members

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Aaae: 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
Good
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2022
Not to rain on nobody's parade, but does the young man have a job? How was he able to afford to buy such a luxurious car for his dad? These are questions parents and families need to be asking of their children when they are given such gifts especially when their source of income is not known or questionable at best. I am just saying!

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by otherway: 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
cool
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by gbolswag(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2022
The boy looks jobless...yet he bought his father a Benz
parents are the ones encouraging their children sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by JuanDeDios: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

Moda fuckkers everywhere

Why you all ain't asking about his source of poverty when he was damnnn broke
So people still say this. Well, ordinarily the first thing that comes to mind shouldn't be "How did he make the money?" But we live in strange times in Nigeria. Given the stale quip you've used here, I assume you're from mars and so are unaware of all the stories of kidnapping, "banditry", oil bunkering, "Yahoo Yahoo" scams, and ritual murders all over the news. No responsible parent or human being would condone these horrible acts, yet so many young people are into them. That's why we ask.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Gadjone20: 4:19pm On Feb 08, 2022
see below
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by neonly: 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
My kind of son I wished for sha
Thk God he didn't take permission or advice from ovarian people before making his father happy
Fathers give up everything to make der children succeeded without asking for pay back
God bless d fathers
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by lomprico(m): 4:20pm On Feb 08, 2022
Why won't 15yr olds indulge in ritual killings?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by FreeLine: 4:21pm On Feb 08, 2022
What gives a son the audacity to celebrate his father this way?

What gives a father the audacity to be this happy even in public eyes?.

One answer, this might be legit money afterall.

Or what do you think?.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Psoul(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2022
My father may reject a gift like dis unless he knows that the work you are doing can comfortably afford this gift.
That car should be between 10 to 16 million.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Mom007(f): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2022
Righteousness 2 has said it all.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Ezeego1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2022
Please you all should free the guy
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Ayo001: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2022
Naija economy will not make some parents question too much as long as he's giving them some money.
gbolswag:
The boy looks jobless...yet he bought his father a Benz

parents are the ones encouraging their children sef

1 Like

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Dshocker(m): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
Back in the days,a father would have rejected the gift until the young man proves to him that he made his money legitimately....Naija don cast

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by samifet: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
What is the young man doing to earn his living?
porthouse7:
i know u are a fraudster but stop promoting fraud here or i will ban u

See them Here.
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by streetsoldier1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jApf97JOh6s

A young Nigerian man has made his father's birthday special by gifting him a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV.

The surprise took place in the presence of friends and family members.

The father of the young man couldn't contain his happiness after the surprise.

He was indeed overjoyed.

Hope the papa asked the boy where he got money from?
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by ikdaddy01(m): 4:36pm On Feb 08, 2022
Even the fence looks new. Maybe they just moved in too tongue kiss
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nostring: 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2022
SocialJustice:
2008 brand new benz grin. Oga oooo. Congratulations daddy.
which one u don buy fr ur papa badbelle
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by BennyDGreat: 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
HighWITCH:
Hmm.
Hustle o! Hustle o, it's not your children's job to buy car or house for you o.
What kind of car can Adenuga's son buy him?

Adenuga will beam with smile when his son buys him one. It's a thing of joy as a parent to see your kid doing well.
You can't really say how much this guy's father is worth sef
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by princeemmma(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2022
If na Me (knowing my son is earning 60,000 monthly) ...................... when my son tell me "dad i have a surprise for you, i bought you a brand new"

Me: Junior do you want me to kill you, or you will die by yourself
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by princeemmma(m): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Dshocker:
Back in the days,a father would have rejected the gift until the young man proves to him that he made his money legitimately....Naija don cast
true talk my man
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by marsup: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2022
Oceanjagaban:

Ona no dey tire to scam people ?
Don't mind the idiots. Very cheap nasty swines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Elidrisy20: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
Parents of nowadays, question your wards on their wealth. I smell blood money
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Lightened: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2022
God when kiss
Re: Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) by Brown02: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2022
Darlingme:
That's the problem of some of this news.

It would have been more informative if the source of his money was specified.
Lots of young Nigerians trying hard to impress their parents are committing crime and parents aren't paying attention.
I'm not saying he did wrong for buying his father a birthday gift, but for the sake of others.

I was also expecting to see how he got the money to buy the said car, but you know this is Nigeria I will just mind my business before they me to hater. Congratulations to the father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ / Mention 2 Things That Can Keep You Indoors For A Whole Day / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.